Reincarnation is Such a Nice...

By Jakeleyy

Reincarnation. It's a nice thing. You get to live your next life with or without your past life memories. In... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Special Chapter: Christmas
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Special Chapter: Valentine's Day
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Special Chapter: April Fools
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32

Special Chapter: Halloween

6.9K 210 145
By Jakeleyy

"W-What are you doing?" a girl asked the three delinquents. She was holding her friend closely who was next to her and in front of the girls were three delinquents.

This girl and her friend were walking together to their school until the three delinquents surrounded them and dragged them to the alley.

"'What?', you ask. We just wanted to hang out with you. Isn't that right?" one of the delinquents asked as he watched his friends.

"Of course."

"Yeah."

His friends answered. The delinquents were grinning widely as they got closer to the two girls in front of them. The girls were about to scream and shout for help until a certain voice got their attention.

"Excuse me. But you are in my way." a young boy's voice said to the three delinquents.

"Huh!? And who the heck are you?" one of the delinquents asked the boy. The boy smiled as he looked at the delinquents.

"Me? Just a passing-through high schooler." the boy answered.

This person is Shin Kochou. He is currently sixteen and is attending Kimetsu Academy as a first-year. He was wearing a black school uniform with purple haori on and was carrying a bag and also something wrapped around a purple cloth.

His short black hair flowed magically in the air and his purple eyes stared at the delinquents. One of the eyes had a scar.

The three delinquents' face paled as they heard Shin saying his catchphrase. He was after all one of the celebrities thanks to his school.

"We are sorry!" the three delinquents shouted and ran away from the place. Shin blinked a few times and chuckled.

'I didn't do anything yet though.' he thought and turned around. His way to the school wasn't that way after all.

"T-Thank you very much!" the two girls shouted to Shin and bowed down. Shin stopped in his tracks and looked at the girls.

"I didn't do anything. Be careful next time." he told the girls and left towards his school.

"Oi, Author-kun, change the POV into mine." Shin said as he looked at the sky. He was still walking towards the school.

"Stop commentating about my actions and change it already." he ordered.

Fine... You don't have to break the fourth wall just to get it...

=====

Shin's POV

Kohom. As the Author-kun said, I'm currently walking towards my school. The Kimetsu Academy. Since it's almost Halloween, he decided to make something special. But I shouldn't know that and stop breaking the fourth wall.

I should first explain about this world before we start the story. Author-kun told my name and age so I can skip that. Ah... I did it again...

Anyways, I was reborn into the Kimetsu no Yaiba or Demon Slayer world. But unlike the dangerous one, I was reborn into the peaceful one. Kukuku. My bad luck has not appeared yet.

The Kimetsu Academy is a school where all the Demon Slayers and Demons are attending. That kind of surprised me... Our Oyakata-sama, A.K.A Kagaya-kun, is our school's principal and Muzan, A.K.A reincarnation of Michael Jackson, is the vice-principal.

The first time I saw him, I was afraid that he would kill us or something but he didn't. He is strict and sometimes sadistic but he is nice. At least in this world...

I also have met his wife. I was kind of shocked to know that it was the female version of Muzan... I'm not going to lie but she looks beautiful... 

What else am I missing... Ah! Teachers in our school! We have Tamayo as our school nurse, Urokodaki-san as our school janitor, Kyougai as our music teacher, Gyoumei as our biology teacher, Tengen as our P.E teacher and many more.

There are many students to count and I'm too lazy to say the important ones, so you will find out while Kimetsu Academy goes on.

The school uniform is normal. It's black in color and we can wear other stuff with our uniforms. Kagaya was so nice and gave us the permission. That's why I'm wearing a purple haori.

In our school, we have a custom of joining a certain tournament. I don't know if it's that known but it's at least held in Japan. This tournament is like a coliseum kind of tournament. Or not. We fight against other schools that are joining this tournament. Our school is currently number one.

And that's why I'm carrying a katana with me. It's not a real one so I don't have to worry about the police.

We have to join Kimetsu Academy's team and learn some kind of martial art. Most of us learned kenjutsu or kendo. The difference between these two is hard to say but know that they are not the same thing.

Our school does have some students that don't use katanas at all. Like Akaza or Doma. These two are still students and will graduate next year. Which is a good thing, since Doma is starting to annoy my family...

"Aah! You mutt! Give back my melon bread!" a red-haired girl shouted while chasing a white dog who had a melon bread in its mouth. I stared at the poor girl in amusement as she passed me.

Kukuku. I am not sorry at all for finding this amusing.

"Did you find something amusing?" asked a boy's voice next to my ear.

"WAH!!!" I jumped in surprise and looked behind me. There stood grinning Sabito. I pouted and glared at the pink-haired boy. 

Sabito was also wearing a black student uniform and he didn't wear anything extra. His katana was wrapped in dark red cloth.

"Yes but you ruined it." I told Sabito which made him chuckle. 

"Sorry. I will make it up for you." Sabito said and patted my head. This guy... He is not sorry at all...

"Then... If I asked for a kiss or something, will you do it?" I asked with a smirk. Sabito's hand froze and he stood still. Kukuku. It was a mistake to make me your enemy.

"I'm joking." I told Sabito and continued my way to the school. I didn't hear Sabito walking at all so I looked at him in confusion. His face is red for some reason.

"Sabito, are you all right? Your face is red." I asked Sabito which made him walk quickly next to me.

"I'm fine." he told me. I chuckled at his actions and we made our way to the school.

=====

"Shi. No. Bu!!" I shouted in delight and hugged my twin sister from her behind.

"How dare you and Nee-chan leave first." I added dejectedly.

"Kufufu. It's your fault for sleeping late." Shinobu said while changing her outdoor shoes to indoor shoes. I didn't say anything back and also changed my shoes.

Shinobu has a point... But It's not my fault that anime in this world is good as my old world's!

"By the way, why is Urokodaki-senpai here?" Shinobu asked with a frown when she saw Sabito standing behind me. He had already changed his shoes.

"I met him on my way here." I answered.

"Good morning, Kochou." Sabito said to Shinobu. 

"Hai. Good morning, Urokodaki-senpai." Shinobu said back with a smile but I could sense some malice in it.

I quickly turned Shinobu around and pushed her towards our classroom.

"See you later, Sabito!" I told him before we left. I saw him wave at me before he left for his classroom.

"Shin-chan, I can walk on my own." Shinobu told me and pouted. I kept pushing her with a grin on my face.

"Kukuku. This is your punishment for leaving me." I told her.

"I'm telling Nee-san about this." she threatened me and I stopped pushing her. I don't think Kanae will say anything about this but I'm not taking the risk.

"Unfair..." I muttered.

"Kufufu. I guess it is my win again." Shinobu said with a victorious smile.

=====

*Pim pam pom~*

The unique bell sound rang and informed us that it was lunchtime. After lunch, we will have a P.E. Some may think that this is like every normal P.E but no, it is not.

Kimetsu Academy's P.E is about martial arts. There is a reason why this school is number one after all.

I opened my bag and looked for my lunch box. I didn't see it inside my bag and sighed.

Great... I forgot my lunch...

I stood from my seat and left the classroom. Shinobu was eating with her friends so I didn't ruin her moment with them.

Kukuku. I know a great place where I can get free food. To the third-year classroom!

I walked to the third floor and searched for the class 3-A. This school isn't that huge but I can still get lost easily.

I found the class 3-A and slid the door open.

"Sabitoo~! Are you here?" I said loudly and looked around the classroom. Many students looked at my way and then ignored me like this was the usual thing. The funny thing about this is that it is true.

"If you are searching for Urokodaki-kun then he went somewhere with Tomioka-kun." a yellow-haired boy told me.

"Tch. I was late..." I muttered.

"Thanks, Rengoku-senpai." I bowed respectfully and left the classroom.

Hmm... If I was Sabito, where would I eat with Giyu... Maybe roof. Since Giyu is a loner and likes quiet places. I could be wrong but there is no reason to try. It's also close to this classroom.

I ran towards the roof since I didn't have time to spend but I was grabbed by my shirt when I passed a certain person.

"No running in the hallway, Kochou Shin." said a man's voice.

"Ugh... I am sorry, Kibutsuji-sensei, but I'm in hurry." I bowed down and speed-walked past Muzan. I felt his glare in my back but ignored it and sped up to the roof.

I walked up the stairs and the roof's door was in front of me. I opened it and I saw Sabito eating with Giyu. Kukuku. Target found.

"Sabitoo~! I forgot my lunch." I shouted and ran towards the two loners.

"Again?" Sabito asked me and sighed.

"Ehehe. Sorry." I said and sat next to him. It was cold outside so I sat a little bit closer than usual.

"Hello, Giyu. Sorry for ruining the silence." I said while grinning. Giyu smiled as he looked at me and Sabito.

"I'm already used to it. Don't worry." he told me and continued to eat his lunch.

Sabito gave let out another sigh and gave up. He picked a piece from his lunch and placed it in front of me.

"Here. Next time don't forget your lunch." Sabito said and I ate the food from the chopsticks.

"But I like to eat your food." I told Sabito while chuckling. He smiled and flicked my forehead. I held my forehead in pain and pouted.

"I'm graduating next year. I can't do this forever for you." Sabito said and ate something from his lunch.

"Kukuku. I don't have to worry about that. Because Makomo and Bell will join this school next year." I puffed my chest proudly and Sabito flicked my forehead again.

"I'm just joking..." I said and held my forehead.

"You are so different when you fight... How come you act spoiled around us." Sabito asked and fed me another piece.

"Because I like you? And that's why I can act like myself." I answered and smiled brightly. It really feels nice when people accept you as you are.

Sabito looked away from me and held his mouth for some reason. I saw his ears red and it was reaching to his cheeks. Giyu was chuckling at his best friend's reaction.

"Are~? Sabito~. Are you embarrassed?" I asked with a smirk.

"...Shut up and let me eat in peace..." he complained which made me laugh.

=====

*Pim pam pom~*

Another bell ring which said that the school ended. I stretched my body that was tired of all the lessons. Many students have gone by now to their clubrooms. Our school is greatly balanced with fighting and hobbies.

Shinobu left to her club which was a medical research club or something close to it. I didn't join any clubs because I am a busy man. If I don't tease someone I know at least ten times, I can't get enough energy.

But that is a lie and the real reason is because of part-time jobs.

I took out my phone and looked at the time. It was currently 14:30 and I had enough time to get to my current part-time job.

My phone rang and I looked who was calling me. Amane Yuuya. I pressed the green button and placed my phone next to my ear. While I was calling I made my way to the entrance.

"Hello?" I said.

"Shin? Are you done with school?" asked a calm voice. This voice... is not Yuuya's.

"Sasame? Why are you using Yuuya-san's phone?" I asked.

"Yuuya couldn't call you so I did it for him." Sasame answered to me. I should have expected it. 

"That's sweet of you. Tell others that I'm making my way to the park." I told Sasame and was already outside.

"Un. See you there." Sasame said cheerfully and the call ended. I placed my phone back to my right pocket and ran my way to the park.

This park was close to my home and it's really big. Big enough to fill a hundred people. Or maybe more. Not really sure but it's a great place to train. It's kind of like a sports park.

I saw the same red-haired girl again I saw in the morning and she was crying for some reason. Not as someone had bullied her or something but like she had lost something important.

I ignored her and kept running. Then I saw around a corner the white dog who was eating a melon bread. The dog was patted by a silver-haired girl who was telling how great the dog was.

I think she ordered the dog to steal the melon bread... Kukuku. What a mastermind.

I again kept running and ran past my home. I don't really need to take my stuff back home so I decided to save time and go straight to the park.

I arrived to the park and saw the food-truck where Yuuya makes all the food. There were circle tables around the park and two to four chairs for each table. They really put some effort into this...

One of the tables had five Nukos standing. Nuko's are a rare species that are a mix of cat and human. Some of you may think that they are human-sized and have cat ears and tails but that's incorrect. Nuko's are actually chibi sized humans with cat ears and tails.

"Sasamee~, Keii~, Kanaa~!" I shouted happily and hugged the three Nukos.

"GYAA! Let me go!" shouted Kei as he tried to push me away.

Kei is a boy Nuko but looks like a girl. He has light green eyes and pink hair that is tied into a ponytail. His cat ears and tail are white with black and gray spots like a calico cat.

"Yay~! A hug!" said Kana happily and hugged me back.

Kana is Kei's older sister and just like Kei, she is the same race. Unlike Kei, Kana doesn't tie her hair and leaves it straight until it reaches her feet. Or ankles.

"Mmm! Shin, it hurts." Sasame said and I quickly let go of the three Nukos on the table.

Sasame is a girl Nuko but looks like a boy. She has short black hair with the tips as white and her cat traits are also black with white tips.

"Gomen, Sasame! Are you all right!?" I panicked and checked if I hurt Sasame in any way.

"Ehehe. I'm fine. It only hurt a little bit." she said and giggled. I let out a sigh of relief and saw the two extra Nukos.

"These two are?" I asked and looked at the two Nukos. One of them had white hair and his cat traits were also white. His greenish eyes stared at me and I stared back with my purple ones. He stood proudly so I think his personality is also the same.

Another one had brown hair and cat traits the same. He was looking away and looked like a quiet Nuko but I could see his dark brown eyes.

"These two are Rikkun and Ricchan!" Kana introduced them with a huge smile. So the white Nuko is Rikkun and the brown is Ricchan.

"Kana-chan, you can't introduce us like that." Rikkun said and Kana tilted her head in confusion.

"Once again, I'm Riku. Nice to meet you." Riku introduced himself.

"Rikka." Rikka also introduced himself but didn't say anything else anymore.

"I'm Kochou Shin. Nice to meet you." I told the two Nukos and then someone chopped my head. I held my head in pain and looked behind me. There stood grinning Ryou. My boss.

The name may make someone think that my boss is a man and they are wrong. My boss is a woman with not so long nor not so short black hair. 

"Did you come here to work or play?" Ryou asked me.

"Of course, I came here to play." I said proudly with a grin.

"Hahaha! Then you won't mind if I beat the crap out of you now, right?" she asked and cracked her knuckles.

"Ryou-san, I'm joking..." I said quickly and held my hands in defense.

"I'm not so you better go and change your clothes." Ryou said and chuckled. I quickly made my way to another truck where I could change my clothes.

Because this is a Halloween event featuring Nukos, we have the normal waiter and waitress uniforms combined with cat ears. Too bad they couldn't add tails. I kind of wanted to see my tail swing around behind me.

My cat ears were same color as my hair. Black. It would be strange to have different colored ear and hair.

After I had changed my clothes, I left the changing room truck and went inside the food-truck. I saw Yuuya preparing some ingredients while wearing an apron and the uniform with white cat ears.

"Hello, Yuuya-san." I said with a smile.

"Hello, Shin." Yuuya said while preparing the ingredients.

Yuuya is twenty-four years old, has short messy blond hair and dark brown eyes. He is a lazy yet hard working person that has had many part-time jobs.

If I remember correctly, he had worked at a cafe, bar, cake shop, gas station, handicraft shop, supermarket, restaurant but only in the kitchen, high school entrance exam clerk, drug tester, magazine model, host, etc.

And he still hasn't taken a full job anywhere for some reason...

I grabbed the menus from and brought them outside the food-truck. Since we are not open yet, I had time to do something. I picked the menu and sat down on one of the chairs.

Let's see... The first page is filled with food, the second page with dessert and drinks... And then the last page is filled with... Nukos and me? The heck?

Enjoy our featured workers for 20 minutes with 500 yen...

"Yuuya-san~. Why is this page here?" I asked Yuuya and showed him the page where our faces were.

"Hmm... Ryou-san said we need to use every possible method to get profit." Yuuya told me and grabbed the menu from my hand. He had already finished preparing the ingredients.

"By the way, these pictures are from my album." Yuuya told me and pointed at Kei's and Sasame's picture. He did a proud-looking face without smiling.

"But why am I also a product? I don't think anybody wants to call me." I told him while chuckling.

"I don't know about others but I would call you." Yuuya told me and it kind of made my heart beat faster.

Curse you and your natural charms... I wonder if this is what Kei feels everyday.

"Ehehe. Thank you." I said with a smile.

=====

"Welcome!" all the workers said at the same time. The park was filled with people and many were staring at the cute Nukos.

The two last human workers, besides me, had already arrived. They are from the same shopping district as Ryou.

The third son Asuka. He has a cheerful personality and doesn't like to do anything tiring. Stuff like paperwork.

The other one is the first daughter Yayoi. She also has a cheerful personality but isn't lazy as his brother.

Both of them have black hair. Asuka's hair is short and straight. Yayoi's is tied in twin-tail and it reaches till her elbows.

For some reason, Ryou didn't add them as products... Maybe it's because of their personality? Since Asuka is handsome and Yayoi is pretty. But I don't think my personality is also good...

Rikka was wiping tables with Yuuya's advice. Riku was attracting female customers, Kei is being tsundere again, Kana with her cheerful and great acting skills is forcing people to buy something. And Sasame is...

"I would be happy if someone beautiful as you would buy something." Sasame said to a female customer and the customer was blushing madly.

Sasame is being Sasame again.

"Shin-chaan~! We came to visit you~!" I heard someone call me. I looked at one of the tables and saw Kanae sitting with Mitsuri. I grabbed two menus and walked towards the table.

"Welcome~. Here are your menus." I said with a smile.

Kanae gestured me to come close to her so I did. She grabbed my shirt and dragged me down so she could touch my cat ears.

"Wah~! So soft! Shin-chan, you look adorable with these." Kanae said cheerfully while rubbing the cat ears.

"Nee-chan, I'm working. If you want to touch them, order me from the menu." I told Kanae and took her hands away from my head.

"Order?" Mitsuri asked confusedly and opened the menu. She was flipping the pages until she came to the last page. Her eyes were sparkling now and she showed the page for Kanae.

"Hee~? These are the rumored Nukos?" Kanae said and her eyes were also sparkling now. And this is why I wanted to know why I'm also a product...

"Then if you don't mind, I will be continuing my job." I told Kanae and Mitsuri before I left them.

=====

"Yuuya-san~... Can you ask Ryou-san to take me off from the product list?" I asked Yuuya who was cleaning the dishes.

"No." he told me bluntly.

"But nobody is ordering for me at all..." I told Yuuya which made him sigh and chop my head gently.

"Stop acting like that. Somebody will order for you. I'm sure." Yuuya told me and continued to clean the dishes.

"I hope you are right..." I muttered and sighed.

"Ah. I finally found it." I heard a man's voice say. I turned around to see a tall green-haired man with green eyes. He was wearing a suit and was carrying an attache case.

This man is Yamato Kishimoto. He is Yuuya's friend and the same age as Yuuya. Twenty-four.

"Yamato-chaan~!!" Kana screamed happily and jumped towards Yamato.

"Woah!" Yamato said in surprise and caught Kana. He placed Kana on one of the nearby tables and started to scold Kana about how dangerous that was.

Riku came in between the two of them and emitted a malice aura to Yamato. But since Yamato is a kind person he didn't really feel anything dangerous from Riku.

"Why is Riku glaring at Yamato-san?" I asked Kei and Sasame who was having a break now.

"Jealousy." Kei answered.

"Riku and Rikka are Kana-chan's fiances." Sasame added which made me kind of surprised.

Hmm... Kana has a harem... but is in love with Yamato...

"Shin! Somebody ordered for you!" Asuka called out for me. Crap... I'm getting nervous now... But I wonder who is calling for me.

"Which table?" I asked Asuka and he pointed at the table.

"Sabito?" I said in surprise and made my way to his table.

"Welcome~, Sabito." I said with a smile and sat down on the chair.

"How did you know about this place? I don't remember telling you about this place." I asked Sabito.

"Kochou-san told me you had a job here. She also said how adorable you looked with those cat ears." Sabito told me and felt the cat ears. I leaned against the table with my chin placed on both of my palms.

"And I thought you came here because you wanted to see me." I said with a smirk.

"Hmm... Well, that's one of the reasons why I came here." Sabito told me and I felt my face flush for a moment.

I did not expect that... It should have been other way around...

"Shin, your face is a little bit red. Do you need to rest?" Sabito asked me and I turned my face away from him.

"Don't look at me, baka..." I said quietly. I saw Yuuya, Ryou, Asuka, and Yayoi taking pictures of me which made me hide my face in my arms. I could feel my face hot because of embarrassment.

So this is why Ryou added me as a product... I want to go home now... Curse my bad luck!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 30 12
Rest of the Story will be on @TheMotherwithTea account. ...
207K 5.5K 71
【𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗣𝗟𝗘𝗧𝗘𝗗】 "𝐈 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮" "𝐈 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐨𝐚𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐨 𝐲�...
235K 4.6K 26
Being reborn into the world of Kimetsu no Yaiba shouldn't be too bad... right... right Disclaimer: I don't own the series of Kimetsu No Yaiba or Kono...
439K 17.1K 72
Sakiya Aikawa was a girl with tragedy flowing through her veins and fury muted beneath her skin. She was living proof that a shattered heart could st...