Special Chapter: Halloween

"W-What are you doing?" a girl asked the three delinquents. She was holding her friend closely who was next to her and in front of the girls were three delinquents.

This girl and her friend were walking together to their school until the three delinquents surrounded them and dragged them to the alley.

"'What?', you ask. We just wanted to hang out with you. Isn't that right?" one of the delinquents asked as he watched his friends.

"Of course."

"Yeah."

His friends answered. The delinquents were grinning widely as they got closer to the two girls in front of them. The girls were about to scream and shout for help until a certain voice got their attention.

"Excuse me. But you are in my way." a young boy's voice said to the three delinquents.

"Huh!? And who the heck are you?" one of the delinquents asked the boy. The boy smiled as he looked at the delinquents.

"Me? Just a passing-through high schooler." the boy answered.

This person is Shin Kochou. He is currently sixteen and is attending Kimetsu Academy as a first-year. He was wearing a black school uniform with purple haori on and was carrying a bag and also something wrapped around a purple cloth.

His short black hair flowed magically in the air and his purple eyes stared at the delinquents. One of the eyes had a scar.

The three delinquents' face paled as they heard Shin saying his catchphrase. He was after all one of the celebrities thanks to his school.

"We are sorry!" the three delinquents shouted and ran away from the place. Shin blinked a few times and chuckled.

'I didn't do anything yet though.' he thought and turned around. His way to the school wasn't that way after all.

"T-Thank you very much!" the two girls shouted to Shin and bowed down. Shin stopped in his tracks and looked at the girls.

"I didn't do anything. Be careful next time." he told the girls and left towards his school.

"Oi, Author-kun, change the POV into mine." Shin said as he looked at the sky. He was still walking towards the school.

"Stop commentating about my actions and change it already." he ordered.

Fine... You don't have to break the fourth wall just to get it...

=====

Shin's POV

Kohom. As the Author-kun said, I'm currently walking towards my school. The Kimetsu Academy. Since it's almost Halloween, he decided to make something special. But I shouldn't know that and stop breaking the fourth wall.

I should first explain about this world before we start the story. Author-kun told my name and age so I can skip that. Ah... I did it again...

Anyways, I was reborn into the Kimetsu no Yaiba or Demon Slayer world. But unlike the dangerous one, I was reborn into the peaceful one. Kukuku. My bad luck has not appeared yet.

The Kimetsu Academy is a school where all the Demon Slayers and Demons are attending. That kind of surprised me... Our Oyakata-sama, A.K.A Kagaya-kun, is our school's principal and Muzan, A.K.A reincarnation of Michael Jackson, is the vice-principal.

The first time I saw him, I was afraid that he would kill us or something but he didn't. He is strict and sometimes sadistic but he is nice. At least in this world...