Tainted Wings: Book One (18+)

By shutupsinderella

DISCLAIMER: THIS IS NOT A FANFICTION BOOK ABOUT THE SHOW "LUCIFER". (under editing) Copyright © 2019 by Sinde... More

TAINTED WINGS: BOOK ONE
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
NOTE: UPDATE

Chapter 19

3.7K 139 80
By shutupsinderella

Gluttony: *stirring his mac n cheese*

Lust: that's what good pussy sounds like

Gluttony: LUST!

VIRAGO

I struggled to pull my heels on. Tonight isn't over yet. The girls and I are all going to LUST, Lucio's strip club in Midtown. Yet another place I've never heard of before. After the carnival, I asked the boys if they wanted to come with us and Patrizio offered us a ride. I can already tell tonight is going to be fun. I heard the place is better than any other club in New York.

Jaz was so excited to dance with Lucio tonight. She was practicing her dances in front of my mirror while trying to pick a dress.

"I want to look good for Lucio, he's so hot!" she squealed, undressing and throwing yet another dress on my bed.

Every time I have them over to try something on, they always make a mess in my room. I really don't want to come back to this mess tonight. I told them both to make sure they put everything back where they found it. I can't blame them to be honest, when it's time to look slutty for a party, they look into my closet.

Yesenia was skeptical about one of my dresses. She pursed her lips. "Do you guys think this makes my butt look big?"

Standing up from my bed, I asked her to turn around for me. I nodded in approval. "Yup, your ass looks fat."

Yesenia smiled and jumped. "Yay!"

"But is it twerkable?" Jaz inquired.

Yesenia gasped and faced her ass towards the mirror. She bounced her ass, creating waves in the dress.

"Hell yeah," she said with a grin.

Jaz snickered and tried on another set. She gleamed in the mirror. "Vira, can I use this one?"

"Sure."

Yesenia was in a white, strapless dress with black heels. Jaz took my leather pink two-piece with shoes that strap up to her knees. She wanted a trashy look that also says she could step on anyone who wants to mess with her. Then there's me, in a short red, strapless dress with black pumps.

While we wait for the boys, I stood in front of my mirror to finish my makeup. Jaz started playing Chi Chi by Trey Songz on her phone as she walked by me and smacked my ass.

"Damn, bitch," she said. "If Lucifer sees you wearing that he'd drop his stupid act and eat you up."

I blushed as I put in my earrings. "Tonight I don't want to think about him. I'm gonna find a few hot guys to make out with and dance on."

Yesenia smirked. "Slut."

"Only when I need to be."

Jaz hopped on my bed, laying on her stomach. "You have to drink tonight, okay?"

"I am," I replied, rolling my eyes. "Patrizio is going to drive tonight, remember?"

"The seven of them are all so handsome," Yesenia yawned. "Do you know how Lucifer's wife used to look like?"

That is still a mystery to me. I caught him looking at a picture from his drawer one time, but he put it back and locked the drawer.

"No," I shook my head disappointedly. "Lucifer hasn't talked about her either."

Sometimes I still catch him looking at me with a longing in his eyes. It's strange, so strange to me that he doesn't talk to me about what's going on. Why can't he just tell me?

Jazmine gasped at her phone. "Success! I found Lucio's Instagram! Ugh, the things I'd let that man do to me!"

I chuckled. "Good luck with that. He has women and men trying to get some of him all the time."

"Aren't you attracted to any of them?" Yesenia asked.

"Nah," I said, cringing at her question. "I know this sounds weird but even though they're my friends, I feel more like a mom to them."

"Fuck Lucifer and then you will be," Jaz muttered.

"Jaz, I'm still a virgin!"

"Bitch, it's fucking 2019!" she shouted over the music. "Get rid of that thing now!"

God, damn it! At least I'm not the one that lost her virginity at fourteen! Gosh, if I told Jaz that, she'd give me hell, so I kept that to myself. In high school, she had this idea set in her mind that popularity depended on the number of guys you slept with.

"Ugh. No man is putting his dick up inside me unless I love him and he loves me, Jaz."

"You're gonna end up together anyway," she said followed by a wink. "I know it."

That sounds more like an alternate universe to me. In that universe, I'm the boys' actual mother, Lucifer is a sweet, kind gentleman, and I'm a writer. We all live together happily and I grow old with Lucifer while the boys are having their own kids.

My phone started vibrating on my nightstand. I picked it up and answered Patrizio on the first ring.

"Hiya!"

"Hey," he chuckled. "We're outside. You girls are ready?"

"We'll be right down."

The girls and I grabbed our jackets. As we head out, we stopped in mid stride at the luxurious limo waiting for us.

~

Lust looked out the window. As soon as he saw Jaz's pink hair, he grimaced. "Why did her sin have to be mine?"

He could feel her thoughts from the limo and gagged. He always loved it when a Human or supernatural being had his sin, but this is his mother's best friend, he would never.

Greed patted his shoulder. "Sucks to be you, homie."

Lust shoved Greed away and the girls entered the limo. Virago sat between Pride and Wrath and her friends sat next to their favorite Sins as they greeted them.

"I thought you were driving?" Virago told Pride.

Pride smiled. "I said I was gonna get us a ride."

Jaz hugged Lust's arm, smiling as she rested her cheek on his shoulder. He moved a few inches away and she followed. Yesenia yawned next to Sloth.

"Alright!" Virago clapped her hands together. "Let's have some fun tonight!"

Pride told the driver to start. They all had a few drinks in the limo. The boys made sure they didn't have any Hell's Pit in the limo because they knew someone would get to that first. If a Human drank the most famous liquor in Hell, they'd be too drunk for the night by just taking one drop.

They arrived at the club. Lust brought them to his own private area in the VIP section. The club was bumping. Strippers were giving some groups a show, boisterous Humans and other beings were dancing, and all male eyes were on Virago. Some gave her envious looks but she didn't notice. She was too excited to dance. As soon as Virago took her jacket off at the VIP booth, the boys knew tonight was going to be a bloody night. Her dress was an alarm that screamed danger.

Virago grabbed her friends and they head on over to the dance floor. Before she left, she turned to Wrath.

"When I come back I better see drinks!"

The girls found the dance floor. Juicy by Doja Cat began to bless the speakers and they all started to dance. All the male creatures had eyes on Virago and her friends. Luckily, no one knew she was the Queen of Hell except Demons. The Werewolves and Vampyres thought she was just another Human ready to have the kind of fun that's not just dancing.

"We're not twenty-one yet," Jazmine spoke over the music. "What if we get caught?"

Virago's friends gave her a worried look. She returned it with a smile. "Lucio owns this club, remember? We'll be a-okay!"

They continued to dance to Juicy. Then on came Smack That by Akon, Mic Drop by BTS, and Cocky Af by Megan thee Stallion. Virago danced without a care. She tried to ignore Lucifer's face in her mind. Some guys walk up to the girls, two Werewolves and a Vampyre. Virago took the most handsome Werewolf, twirled around and started grinding on him.

The Sins were doing their own thing. Envy and Sloth were playing games on their phones. Greed was sweet-talking a female Vampyre. Lust had two girls sitting on his lap and Wrath had a Human girl in his arms by the wall. Gluttony was buying everyone food and drinks. Then there was Pride, he kept on the lookout for anyone suspicious going for Virago. He glared at the Werewolf she took to dance with. He could tell by the way he tried to undress Virago with his eyes that he was a Moon Child. Some Werewolves just can't keep it in their pants.

Wrath kissed the Human's neck. He knew he had the girl wrapped around his finger. He placed a hand on the wall and leaned down, taking her lips in his. Wrath thought she was so easy. They made out under the party lights, but Pride shoved him out of the kiss.

"What the fuck?!" he snarled at Pride. "Can't you see I'm fucking busy?!"

Pride just nodded at their mother. Wrath followed his eyes. He found the Werewolf touching Virago's hips, pressing himself against her ass. He left the girl alone and growled. How dare someone touch his mother like that? The anger rapidly spread all over his body.

"Can I-"

"Not yet," Pride cut him off. "We can't ruin Mother's night."

"But he's fucking trying to feel her up, Pride!"

"Fine!" Pride snapped back. "Kill him then! Take him away in front of Mother and rip him apart on the spot!"

Wrath's nostrils flared. "Fine! I'll fucking wait!"

Pride told Wrath to make sure he takes down a list of who he has to kill. Once the night was over, he could do whatever he wants to the men who touched their mother.

The girls come back to the booth. Jazmine took Lust to dance, ignoring the glares of the girls he had sitting on him. They both disappeared on the dance floor. Yesenia took Sloth to dance, leaving Envy alone.

Virago took down shots. She was laughing, enjoying the night with more dancing, more drinks, and more guys. Who needs Lucifer? She doesn't. He could have Kristie while all these other guys could have her. She continued to repeat those thoughts like it was her emotional support. As much as she wanted to get him out of her head, she still failed miserably. It made her want to drink more, to drown him away. But he was still stuck to her brain like a parasite.

Wrath continued making a mental list of the guys he had to take out. It was longer than he expected. Virago was going left and right, dancing with strangers who wanted more from her than just dancing. Eventually, he and Pride ended up losing sight of Virago. All the boys began looking for their reckless mother.

Wrath finally found her by the restroom. She was making out with yet another Werewolf. He was holding her leg up against his hip, squeezing her bottom. Wrath pushed the Werewolf off, sending him crashing into the restroom door.

"You really want to fucking die tonight, huh?!" Wrath screamed at him.

Virago was too drunk to comprehend what her son just did. "Oh, thank goodness, I'm saved! He was a horrible kisser."

The Werewolf groggily stood up. Pieces of wood fell off his clothes. "Hey!"

Virago stumbled into Wrath. "Hahaaa...hiiiii."

Wrath took his wasted mother back to the booth. All the boys were there again, shocked to see their mother so far gone. She's way less mature than how they remembered her.

Virago sat down next to Greed. She smiled, pulling him in a motherly hug. "Oh, Gerardo, you're so adorable! My baby, my son!"

Greed's eyes widened, welling up with tears at her words. The boys glanced at each other. They thought their ears were deceiving them. Then Virago began to cry, running her hands down Greed's hair.

"You guys are so freaking cute! All of you are my babies! I love you guys!"

Envy's lips wobbled. "We love you, too."

"I swear!" Virago sobbed. "If your dad wasn't such an asshole I'd be your mom!"

Pride watched his younger brothers all on the verge of tears for Virago. He clenched his eyes closed, then blinking rapidly to stop his own tears. He told Lust to look for Virago's friends. Lust got up and disappeared in the club.

Pride turned to Wrath, placing a hand on his shoulder. "You can go now."

Wrath grinned. His fangs grew, adding more to his sinister smile.

"Gladly!"

Pride peeled Virago off of Greed, slipping her jacket on her. She was slurring how much she loved him and his brothers as he carried her out.

"When...when I have kids I want them to look like you guy."

Pride smiled. "That would be nice."

"I wish I was your mom, you guys need a mother figure."

"We already have one," Pride said as the limo pulled up by him.

"Who?!" Virago gasped. "Your dad already has someone?! Is it that barbie girl that hates me?!"

"No, Vira..." he sighed as they entered the limo.

Pride sat her down and held her hand. Hopefully, she doesn't remember this in the morning. If she does, he'll just erase her memory.

"You're our mother."

Virago whimpered. She pulled him in a big hug, rubbing her cheek on his head as she cried.

"That makes me so happy!"

Pride could feel the tears spilling down his cheeks. This is what he wanted so bad, for her to hug him like this, to hug him the same way she did when she had her memories. It feels like her body remembers, but she doesn't remember mentally.

Pride sniffled. "You make us all happy, Mother."

Virago sobbed harder. Pride tightened his hug. His heart and soul screamed together. She needs her memories, she needs to be reunited with them again.

Just then, the guys arrived in the limo with Jazmine and Yesenia.

Yesenia was under a spell of giggles. "Wh-where's Willyyy? Hehe, don't be silly, wrap your willy!"

Greed slumped in his seat. "Uh, he's hooking up with some girl. He won't take long."

Jazmine gave the air finger guns. "Ayyyeee."

Really, Wrath was in his element, killing every man who touched his mother. No one noticed what was going on. Everyone was too busy drinking, dancing, or exchanging bodily fluids. Others were distracted by the strippers. He zoomed through the club, ripping out the hearts of Werewolves, the heads off of Vampyres, and the hearts out of Humans. He played with his prey here and there, feeding off of their fear. Sometimes he liked the chase. He even took some souvenirs from their bodies for his father.

When he was done, he dumped the bodies in Lust's private basement. He'll just get rid of them at sunrise. He went back to the limo with a satisfied smile on his face. Virago and her friends were finally all asleep.

Wrath cleaned the blood off his hands with a cloth as he entered the limo. "I'm done, they're all dead."

"You got blood on your face, bro," Sloth said, pointing at his chin.

As Wrath wiped it off, Pride told the driver to go while holding Virago in his arm. He told Wrath he will do most of the talking, he doesn't want Lucifer to know everything Virago did tonight.

They dropped off the girls and Pride took Virago to her room. He took her makeup off, then kissed her goodnight on her cheek. He then took a few seconds to admire her room before leaving.

Once at the manor, Pride and Wrath checked to see if Lucifer was still up. The rest of the boys disappeared in a blur towards their rooms. The eldest Sins found their father in his study.

"So," Lucifer said, twirling a pen between his fingers. "Did you have fun tonight, Wrath?

Wrath smirked. "Oh, yeah, more than I expected."

Lucifer's eyes turn red. More than he expected? "How many men touched your mother tonight?"

"So many." Pride gagged at the memory. "Mother is kinda hard to handle when she's drunk."

Drunk? He's never seen his wife drunk before. "How is she when she's drunk?"

"Very emotional and um..." Wrath shuffled under Pride's glare. "Um...lit."

"What exactly happened?" Lucifer inquired as he slammed the pen on his desk. "And is she back home safe?

"Yeah, she's safe," Pride answered. "Nothing too drastic happened, just some guys touching her while dancing with her, grinding against her and whatnot."

Lucifer nodded. His eyes beamed red, his anger boiled in his body. The boys wondered how he could stay so calm. Lucifer looked at his second son.

"And you killed them all, Wrath, correct?"

Wrath's lips curled up in an evil smirk. He threw a small satchel on Lucifer's desk. "That's a little present for you."

Lucifer opened the bag. Inside were extracted teeth, some long and some short. Blood covered the pearly white and yellow teeth. Some bloody gums still hung onto them as well.

"There's mostly Werewolf teeth in there," he yawned. "Those little shits seemed hornier tonight. But it's a full moon tonight so I'm not surprised."

Lucifer laughed at the bag. "Good work, boys, thank you, I'm proud."

Pride and Wrath fist pumped. They left their father's study and head off to their bedrooms for a good night's rest. Lucifer rested his feet on his desk, leaning back in his chair. He felt relieved thanks to his sons.

Virago was safe.

That's all that matters.

NOTE

I LOVE WRITING MY BABY WRATH IN EVIL ACTION 🥺

Question: What do you think your deadliest sin is? :D

Thank you for reading!!

- Sin

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.7K 4.2K 51
Copyright © 2020 by Sinderella WARNING: Some chapters of Tainted Wings: Book Two ends with implied sexual trauma that may be upsetting to some reade...
182K 16K 51
Welcome to Earth! Please remember to report to your local representative to review your understanding of our expectations while here. The apocalypse...
7.7K 717 58
An internal voice told me to "call him," but I chose not to. I dismissed it once more, saying, "He never liked me anyway." I am stuck in my dilemma...
5.5M 139K 39
She - Innocent, shy, clumsy, naïve 19 year old beautiful girl who's trying to face the challenges life is throwing at her. With no parents besides he...