-Always play- ||| Spinel x Re...

By LocalHoodlum_Mel

Spinel will be more soft and sweet in this story, due to her change of heart. She will also have bad separati... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
-Chapter 3-
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
-Chapter 6-
Chapter 8
-Chapter 9-
Chapter 10
Facts about dating Spinel! And other stuff!
Chapter 11
Chapter 12- Friday pt. 1
Chapter 13- Friday pt. 2
Chapter 14- Friday pt. 3
Chapter 15- Friday pt.4
Waiting Gift
~!!CHAPTER 16!!~
The Beginning of the End (Chapter- 17-ish)
Simple but to the point
Just a treat
{Chapter-17} Not For Kiddies
Chapter-18 Something bad is coming
Chapter 19- Many feelings
The End Of An Era
Chapter 20- Saving Steven
Chapter 21- Like a happy Family
Chapter 22- Shopping and Dogs
Future Chapter Promos
Chapter 23- The Rescue
Chapter 24- A Trip
Chapter 25- Patching things up
Chapter 26- If We're Together
Chapter 27- Still So Much To Do
Facts about dating Spinel pt. 2
Chapter 28- Gifts
Chapter 29- One Day

Chapter 7

2.5K 68 39
By LocalHoodlum_Mel

The curtains swung open, a small breeze fluttering past your face.   "Spinel."   Yellow and Blue stand behind White with crooked smiles.   White put her hands together and took a deep breath,   "Spinel, we've decided to allow you to stay with Y/n for as long as you'd like." 

Yellow then stepped forward,   "Yes, as long as it makes you happy."   Blue then perks up,   "And feel free to visit anytime you'd like."   Spinel had the happiest smile you'd ever seen, she sniffed a little and nodded,   "Yeah, I'll be sure to do that."

The gems cheer, and Steven hugs you and Spinel from behind. This time Spinel hugged back.

When you all warped back to Earth, Spinel was ecstatic, never letting go of your hand as she jumped around.

When you looked out the window, it was already sunset.   "We should get going, Spinel."   Steven and the gems look at you with giddy smiles.   Amethyst then throws an arm around Spinels shoulders,   "Yeah, you should be get'en home~"   She wiggled her brows at Spinel.

Spinel didn't seem to understand, but she agreed anyway.   The gems gave their goodbyes and ushered you both out of the house, smiling like happy children all the while.

As you and Spinel made your way down the stairs, you looked out to the red, orange and pink horizon,   "Look Spinel!"   She glanced over your shoulder and gasped,   "Woah! How pretty!"   Spinel ran past you towards the shoreline.   "Haha, Spinel wait for me!"   You clumsily run down the remaining stairs and shuffle through the sand.   Spinel was just standing there, watching the sunset.   "Remarkable, huh?"   Spinel just gave a half nod and continued to stare.   You laugh again,    "I'm guessing you've never really  seen a sunset before?"   Spinel shakes her head, she was really infatuated wasn't she?  It made sense, last time she was here, there were dark clouds blocking everything until the moment she left.

  You glance towards town and see the streetlights beginning to turn on, "Well, we should get home Spinel."   You started to walk away, but Spinel stopped you,   "Just a little longer?"   You sigh and look up at Stevens house, Steven gave a dramatic thumbs-up from the front window.   

You grin,   "Alright."   You sit down on the sand and pull your pink friend down with you. 

The sunset was getting smaller as the seconds went by, but it was still beautiful.   You smile and rest your head on Spinels shoulder, feeling heat rush to your cheeks.   Spinel didn't seem to mind though, because she just rested her head on yours.

You wanted to hold onto this moment, make it last forever.   You knew that wasn't possible though.

But even if you couldn't make it last forever, you could remember it forever.

---

You kicked off your sand-coated shoes and flopped onto the couch, Spinel just observed her surroundings.   "Welp, welcome home."   Spinel smiles at you with excitement and walks to your side and just stood there.   You were a little confused, but it was short lived when Spinel jumped on top of you.   You huff, but laugh at her child-like behavior.   "What game ya' wanna play?"   -   "Not now Spinel, it's time to sleep."   Spinel pouts and snuggles into your chest, making you blush.   "Why?"    -    "Because we've had a long day."   Spinel puffs her cheeks, but eventually gives up and rolls her eyes,   "I guess you're right."

Spinel shifts beside you and curls into your side,   "Hold on, we gotta get in a bed first!"   Spinel raises a 'brow',   "Bed?"   You nod and grab Spinels hand to guide her to your bedroom. 

When you open your door you point to your bed,   "That's a bed."   Spinel tilts her head,   "Oh... I think I've seen one of those in Stevens home before."    -    "That's because you have. All humans- and half humans- who sleep usually  have beds."   Spinel stretches out her leg and pulls herself to your bedside in only one step.   "Well, it looks comfy."   You remove your jacket, setting it on your dresser,   "That's just how beds are...well, actually some beds feel rough and scratchy and creak with springs that dig into your back... But this one is super soft."   Spinel continued to prod at the bed; pressing down, allowing the bed to sink under her force.   You clear your throat,   "Well, I should change into something more comfortable."   Spinel glances at you with a confused look,   "But you're already wearing those human modifier.. things, right?"   You rub your arm and pull out a pair of shorts and a baggy shirt,   "Well, I have to change.."   You cough nervously,   "Um, could you close your eyes real quick?"   -   "Why?"   

 Oh, boy.. this was getting a little weird..   

"Um, because I have to change and it isn't appropriate to look at a person when they're doing that.."   Spinel just shrugs and puts her hands over her eyes.

You quickly slipped into your 'pjs' and hopped in bed. You laid there for a moment, when Sinel aske,  "Can I open my eyes yet?"   

You gasp and laugh, you didn't think Spinel would keep them closed forever... hopefully..   "Yes, you can open them."   Spinel looked around,   "What the- Where?"   She then spun around and sighed in relief when she saw you laying in bed beside her,   "There you are."   She smirks with half lidded eyes as she cuddles beside you in a movement so swift you almost didn't see it. 

You pulled up the blankets and wrapped them around the two of you,    "Goodnight Spinel."    You peck her cheek and snuggle into the fabric of your bed.   Spinel leans forward- hesitates- but pecks your cheek back.

"Goodnight Y/n." 

You had odd dream that night..

You were walking on a deserted path in the country, when a small grey cat starts to follow you.   At first you didn't think it was too significant and just slowed your pace for the small thing. 

Just as you come to a crossroads, a snake appears right behind the two of you.   You pick up the cat and look at the two paths.   The one on the right led to a maze that surely had more monsters.   The left, to a black void with suspicious signs saying to enter in order to be safe.   You hesitate, causing the cat to run to the path on the right.   You were scared, but you followed anyways.   However, not before you felt an ache.   Not the kind a wound gives, but like you had your heart broken so badly it hurt.   When you looked back, you saw the snake pacing at the roads entrance, meaning you couldn't go back.

The moment you entered the maze, you only heard one word before you woke up.

"Congratulations."

Heyo! So I've been a lazy sack of old -lamb sAAuuUCE!- that Gordon Ramsey found in the back of  the freezer in a restaurant owned by a no-good-warthog-faced-buffoon who thinks being a "nice guy" on tinder is "personality" and goes to the movies- buys the popcorn and eats it with a old-lady-flower-carved spoon that he got for christmas from his Aunt who is most  absolutely   named Karen. Why did she give him a spoon as a present? Oh! Maybe so she had an excuse as to why she had no money to take her kids to the doctor when they have chickenpox because she spent her last few dollars they got from good samaritans on a fuckin spoon, because they're   HOMELESS

But anyways, I'm here and you have a new installment, hope it's okay. the next one will be more of just the reader and Spinel learning to live together so that will be interesting. wow this was a long note- Sorry bro.

xoxo

- Mr. Clark Is Jerry?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 34 6
Rose split up her form, into two children (Y/n) and Steven. Follow the adventures of (Y/n) and Steven, the two brothers will face many adventures and...
190 7 9
"H-Hey Steven?" "Yeah Spinel? " I love you." A Story about how spinel found the love that she never noticed until someone she always loved came alon...
141K 4.6K 59
(AU where Steven doesn't move out and stays in Beach City after Steven Universe Future) You've lived in Beach City all your life. For 17 years you'v...
26.7K 477 14
Since everyone else is doing it (or the majority), I'd figured I'd give it a shot. So this takes place a few months, possibly 6, after Spinel's attac...