Fire And Ice L.S

By ginger_larry

Harry Styles does not let people in. Nope. Never. Not even his best mates and Uncle who are his kin. But what... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Epilogue
What next?
Surprise!
Thank Youβ™‘

Chapter 9

4.9K 191 17
By ginger_larry

Louis: Hey...
Harry: (clears his throat; regains composure) Yeah, come in.
Louis: (notices something is off but knows better than to question it).
Peter: (smiles warmly) Hello. My name's Peter. I'm Harry's uncle. (Offers his hand).
Louis: (smiles and shakes his hand) Hello, I'm Louis.
Peter: Alright. I'll leave you boys to it. (Leaves to his room)
Louis: (looks around) So... are you going to show me your room?
Harry: (rolls his eyes) Don't be so eager Tomlinson, we can talk here.
Louis: (raises his hands in defense) Jeez okay... I thought-
Harry: (cuts him off) Save it.
(shakes his head) Let's start.
Louis: (slumps his shoulders) Okay... (takes out a note and pen) Tell me about yourself.
Harry: (monotonous) My name is Harry Edward Styles. I'm 17.
Louis: (raises an eyebrow giving him a 'seriously' look).
Harry: (defensive) What? I'm telling you about myself.
Louis: (shakes his head) That's not... (sighs) Fine I'll start. My middle name is William, I have four sisters, Lottie, Fizzy, Phoebe and Daisy. I love my hometown. And... (thinks) I love the rain and I love long walks on the beach preferably during sunrise. But (raises his finger) I love a sunset more than a sunrise.
Harry: (gives him an amused look) You have four sisters? I have one and she made sure to make my life hell.
Louis: (laughs) Mine too. But eh, you gotta love them.
Harry: (smiles fondly thinking of Gemma) Yeah...
Louis: (notices his happiness; thoughtful) What d'you mean made? Where is she now?
Harry: (hesitant) Um... She doesn't live here anymore.
Louis: Why?
Harry: Memories.
Louis: (decides not to question further).
Harry: (looks at him) Why did you leave if you loved your hometown so much?
Louis: (shrugs) Memories.
Harry: (smiles lightly but knows that there is more to it) Um... I like a sunset more than a sunrise too.
Louis: (stirred) Really?
Harry: (smiles) Yeah. And I love ice skating! (reminiscing) I used to go every month with my family before- (coughs) Um... it was like a thing we used to do.
Louis: (amused) Wow that's really nice. You're not 'that' type everyone says you are.
Harry: (raises an eyebrow)
What type?
Louis: (shrugs) You know the 'I don't give a shit about anyone or anything' type
Harry: (serious; gets up) I am that type. I don't give a shit about anything or anyone.
Louis: Whatever you say Harold. (Also gets up following him)
Harry: (hisses) Don't call me that!
Louis: Whoa... Your mood changes faster than Niall runs. Are you sure you're not bipolar or something?
Harry: (swiftly turns and prances towards Louis; grips his collar)
Louis: (Is startled by the sudden movement) Whoa-
Harry: (slams him against the wall; inches between their faces) Shut up.
Louis: (looks into his eyes; knowing that Harry is seconds away from exploding; decides to do as he says).
Harry: (looks into his eyes deeply, as if he is staring at his soul; whispers) Are you scared of me?
Louis: (feels exposed under the boy's intense stare; whispers) No...
Harry: Why not?
Louis: I don't know... Should I be?
Harry: (eyes waver between his lips and eyes; shakes his head and releases Louis).
Louis: (straightens his shirt) Is it a weird fetish or something you have? (Grumbles) Always slamming me against walls...
Harry: (smirks at him).
Louis: (rolls his eyes) And we're back...
Harry: My turn. What's your impression on me?
Louis: Cocky little shit! (Under his breath) Who can be nice if he wants to, which never really happens.
Harry: (sarcastic) Wow that was actually my impression on you! Aww, see we have a connection.
Louis: Ha ha right. (Rolls his eyes)
They spend a few hours talking (annoying eachother) before Harry asks if he is hungry. Now Louis is sitting in the kitchen counter watching Harry.
Harry: (back facing Louis; making noodles) You know, it's really rude to stare.
Louis: (quickly averts his eyes) I wasn't staring.
Harry: Sure.
Louis: (looks back) I was just observing...
Harry: (turns to look at him, smirking) Observing how sexy I look?
Louis: (gives him an annoyed look) Observing how domestic you look.
Harry: (raises an eyebrow; turns to switch off the stove; gets Louis and himself a plate).
Louis: (continues) I mean who would have thought? Harry Styles in the kitchen, cooking dinner for my growling stomach. My knight in shining armor.
Harry: (scoffs) Don't flatter yourself Tomlinson. I'm only doing this cause you look like you haven't eaten good food in a long long time. You're so
(brings his index finger and thumb close) Tiny.
Louis: (offended) God, give me a break. I'm big!
Harry: Whatever lets you sleep at night princess.
Louis: (slightly blushes at the nickname).
They finish eating. Louis gets up to leave.
Louis: (scratches his head) So... tomorrow huh?
Harry: (shakes his head) No... there's this party...
Louis: (raises an eyebrow) The one at Luke's house?
Harry: Yeah.
Louis: They invited you? I thought you guys didn't get along?
Harry: We don't. But Mike has a crush on me, so... they invite us all the time.
Louis: And you go, because....
Harry: (shrugs) I mean it's a party. Lots of drunk girls and guys grinding against you.
Louis: (laughs) Okay. See you Harold.
Harry: (grins) See ya Lewis.
Louis: (rolls his eyes; turns to leave).
Harry: (bites his lips contemplating) Wait! Um... do you want me to drop you?
Louis: (raises an eyebrow).
Harry: Um... it's late and you don't have any powers.
Louis: Aww... little Harold cares for me.
Harry: (groans) Arghh... I'm gonna slap myself now.
Louis: (laughs) No Harold. I live just next street. But....you could walk me if you want.
Harry: Mmm.. (pretends to think) Nah!
Louis: Bastard. (Turns around embarrassed; starts walking)
Harry: (closes the door; runs up to him; laughs) You should have seen your face!
Louis: (notices him laughing his ass off; dimples poking out which Louis sees for the 1st time) Oh shut up Frog face.
Harry: (crosses his arms; fake offended) You take that back!
Louis: Nah-uh. (Starts running)
Harry: (chases him; eventually catching him; both fall down on someone lawn; Harry above Louis) Take that back!
Louis: (still catching his breath; laughing) No! You do look like a frog!
Harry: You-

They see lights turning on inside the house whose lawn they were lying in.

Harry: Shit! Come on. (Pulls Louis up; They start running)
Louis: Stop! Harry! (He stops bending down, holding his knee; catching his breath)
Harry: (stops before him; they both look at eachother for a few seconds before they burst out laughing)
Louis: God! (Wiping tears fir laughter) That was fun!
Harry: (smiles) Yeah...
Louis: That's where I live. (points to a house).
Harry: (still looking at Louis) Okay...
Louis: (smiles at him taking in his features; his wild brown curly locks, breath taking green eyes, his mesmerizing voice which is deeper than the Pacific Ocean and his lips, Louis takes a breath, his plump pillowy lips; God, what a creation; but he is soon knocked out of these thoughts)
Harry: Bye Louis. (Turns and leaves quickly)
Louis: (whispers) Byee.. (but Harry is long gone; He doesn't know what happened but to him one thing is clear) Harry Styles is going to be the end of me...

Louis goes to sleep that night with a big smile on his face that was there after a really long time.... He forgets all his problems and focuses his mind only on the green eyed boy.... and that night he had a very peaceful sleep which is quite rare for him.

Harry: (gets home; spots Peter in the kitchen)
Peter: (comes out; raises an eyebrow) You cooked?
Harry: (shrugs) just some noodles. Not a big deal.
Peter: (shakes his head) You haven't cooked for years.
Harry: (annoyed) So... he was hungry and I didn't wanna waste my money on him.
Peter: I think he is a good kid.
Harry: (looks at him; shrugs) Eh he'll be a good fuck.
Peter: (sighs) You know very well you don't mean that... but fine.
Harry: Whatever. I'm gonna sleep.
Peter: Goodni- (hears the door slam; sighs)
Harry: (exhales deeply; slides down against the door; hands on his face; whispers) You can't Harry... You shouldn't....

(A/N)

So.... some good Larry interaction....

                   ♥️♥️♥️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

676K 33.4K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, a powerful d...
612K 20K 39
My parents always warned me about drugs on the street, but not about the one with big green eyes, soft curly hair, and a heart beat.
117K 8.2K 11
β€’β€’complete 2015β€’β€’ Nemophilist - one who is fond of forest or forest scenery; a haunter of the woods or louis goes to the woods to pray and he stumble...
870K 40.4K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...