𝐒𝐔𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐂𝐔𝐓, timothée...

By lipteint

───── ❝ 𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐮𝐭 ❞ ───── 𝘪𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘥, 𝘪 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺 𝘢 𝘴𝘶𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘤𝘶𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘶𝘴 ... More

𝐒𝐔𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐂𝐔𝐓
- 𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘧𝘢𝘯𝘪𝘦 𝘳𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘦𝘭𝘨𝘰𝘳𝘵
𝙤𝙣𝙚
𝙩𝙬𝙤
𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚
𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧
𝙛𝙞𝙫𝙚
𝙨𝙞𝙭
𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣
𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩
𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙚
𝙩𝙚𝙣
𝙚𝙡𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣
𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙡𝙫𝙚
𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣
𝙛𝙞𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣
𝙨𝙞𝙭𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣
𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣
𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣
𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣
𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮
𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙤𝙣𝙚
𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙩𝙬𝙤
𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚
𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧
𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙛𝙞𝙫𝙚
𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙨𝙞𝙭
𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣
𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩
𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙚
𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮
𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙤𝙣𝙚
𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙩𝙬𝙤
𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚
𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧
𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙛𝙞𝙫𝙚
𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙨𝙞𝙭
𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣
𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩
𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙚
𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙮
𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙤𝙣𝙚
𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙩𝙬𝙤
𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚
𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧
𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙛𝙞𝙫𝙚
𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙨𝙞𝙭
𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣
𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩
𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙚
𝙛𝙞𝙛𝙩𝙮
𝙛𝙞𝙛𝙩𝙮 𝙤𝙣𝙚
𝙛𝙞𝙛𝙩𝙮 𝙩𝙬𝙤
𝙛𝙞𝙛𝙩𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚
𝙛𝙞𝙛𝙩𝙮 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧
𝙛𝙞𝙛𝙩𝙮 𝙛𝙞𝙫𝙚
-
𝙙𝙚𝙡𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙨𝙘𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙨
─ 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘬𝘶𝘱
─ 𝘱𝘢𝘶𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘦
─ 𝘫𝘪𝘮𝘮𝘺 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘰𝘯

𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣

29K 794 893
By lipteint

real life

"... So." Stevie started, picking at the grass of the field in which they were sat. Herself and Timothée had gotten changed back into their normal clothes whilst the catering department had packed them a picnic. They had taken the picnic basket and blanket and found a shaded spot in the park that they were shooting in.

"So?" Timothée raised an eyebrow at the girl that he knew so much yet so little about.

"Like Greta said: What has happened to you since the break up?" She rested back on her elbows as the cool autumn sun rested in the sky.

"Well you know I was in the middle of filming Miss Stevens when it uh... when it ended." Timothée started, earning a nod from Stevie. "Well, yeah... and you know I signed the contract for Call Me By Your Name in 2013 and then it finally happened. Then after that it just kind of didn't stop. I just kept booking role after role. Then the Oscar nomination... It was just crazy. I don't know. It still is."

"Okay..." Stevie tilted her head at the boy. "You literally just read me your Wikipedia page. That doesn't really tell me much about who you are now. The man you've grown to be. What are your interests? How are your family? Do you still sleep with your socks on? Is your favourite fast food place still Chipotle? Who are you, Timothée?"

"Well, who are you?!" He raised his voice a little, her words touching a nerve inside of him that he didn't know existed. "I still think I'm the same person that I was! But you... You're so different. You're so... bland. You don't laugh at my jokes like you used to and you don't sing anymore and you don't even wear your hair in that stupid pink scrunchie that you were oh so obsessed with. You don't even call me Timmy anymore! Who the fuck is Timothée? And even worse who the fuck is Stevie?! Your name is Stef!"

"Jesus Christ." Stevie tried her hardest not to laugh. "Do you need to take some deep breaths or something? I grew up Timothée. That's what changed. That's exactly what Greta was getting at! You know 18 year old Stefanie, not 21 year old Stevie. Just like I only know 19 year old Timmy, not 22 year old Timothée."

He sighed deeply. "Well, 22 year old Timmy still likes rap music, he still FaceTimes his Grandma every Sunday and yes, he still sleeps with his socks on. His family are all great, no changes really, except Pauline moved to Paris. His favourite fast food place is actually In N Out now... Hollywood changed him, man." Stevie smiled, rolling her eyes at Timothée's poor joke. "And what about Stevie? Not to sound rude but the only things I know about you from the break up to now is what Sonny has told me... and he didn't really let much slip. What's your story?"

Stevie pursed her lips, unsure of where to start. "Well. You broke up with me. I cried for a few weeks. I graduated. I filmed my first movie over the Summer. I got a place at Georgetown to study International Relations, but declined it—"

"Sorry, you rejected your admission to Georgetown?" Timothée stared at the girl with a furrowed brow.

Stevie shrugged. "I knew after stepping foot on the set of The Nice Guys that it wasn't what I wanted to do. Why waste time, money and energy on something that you aren't wholly passionate about? Anyway, then I interned for Hillary Clinton on her presidential campaign. Then I dove straight back into acting and I didn't stop."

"Again." Timothée cleared his throat. "I could read that on your Wikipedia page. We need the nitty gritty. Why did you stop singing?"

"I don't know." She shrugged. "I guess I just realised I wasn't any good at it."

"Are you fucking kidding me?" Timothée scoffed. "You still write though, right?" Stevie shook her head. "Oh! Come on, Stevie!"

"I kind of ran out of things to talk about after a while. There's only so many poems you can write about a boy breaking your heart." She didn't mean for her words to come out how they did, but she saw the way Timothée winced when they hit him. "I'm not blaming you. Don't worry."

"Well why can't you write about any of the boys since me?" Timothée asked, being met by silence. He physically bit his tongue and mentally cursed himself for being so inconsiderate. "There... There haven't been any boys since me?"

"I've been busy." Stevie rushed, avoiding eye contact with Timothée now. "I don't know, I guess finding another guy who'll ultimately fuck me over for something better isn't too high on my to do list right now."

"Right. Of course." He admitted, nodding his head and falling into a short silence. "Do you ever think about... " He paused, unable to finish his sentence.

"What things would be like if we never broke up?" She finished for him, her eyes meeting his for the first time in a while. She nodded slowly.

Her vulnerability reminded him of a previous time, of a previous girl. Of Stef and not Stevie. "I do too." He confessed, allowing himself to be just as transparent as she was being. He wanted her to feel comfortable. "Whatever scenario I imagine... it never ends up being negative. It's just..."

"Different?" She finished for him and he gave her a nod. "I know."

"I still have a lot of love for you, Stevie."

"I know."

instagram

tchalamet 31m ago!

stevieelgort
its always fall in new england

liked by zoeydeutch, saoirse and 385,394 others

view all 12,820 comments

user1 did ... timothée take this pic
user2 why do u think that
user3 look @ timmys story
user2 omg my parents

user4 timothée taking stevie on a picnic between takes 🥺 i am very soft

user5 this just seems so odd like are timmy and stevie even friends ??
user6 idk he posted a video of her and saoirse singing on twitter so i assume so

user7 stimothée shippers stay being delusional
user8 lmao she doesnt even follow him - thas clownery luv x

user9 instagram boyfriend timothée chalamet™️
user10 honestly if she doesnt want him then ill have him

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

166K 3.9K 48
༉‧₊˚. i miss you, i'm sorry ⤷ ❝ i still love you, i promise ❞ ──────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹────── how bitter is the taste of regret? ( t. chalamet x fem!oc ) ( extend...
540K 11.9K 31
───── ❝ 𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐝𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 ❞ ───── 𝘮𝘦, 𝘣𝘺 𝘢 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥, 𝘢 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥, 𝘣𝘺 𝘮𝘦. ⭒☆ ────────...
254K 4K 26
ɢᴡᴇɴ ᴡᴀꜱ ʜɪꜱ ꜰᴏʀʙɪᴅᴅᴇɴ ꜰʀᴜɪᴛ ᴏʀ ɪɴ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴡᴏʀᴅꜱ, ʜɪꜱ ɢɪʀʟꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅꜱ ᴏʟᴅᴇʀ ꜱɪꜱᴛᴇʀ. ᴛɪᴍᴏᴛʜÉᴇ ᴄʜᴀʟᴀᴍᴇᴛ x ʟɪʟʏ'ꜱ ᴏʟᴅᴇʀ ꜱɪꜱᴛᴇʀ (ᴏ.ᴄ) ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ!! ᴠᴇʀʏ ꜱᴇxᴜᴀʟ ᴄᴏ...
441K 7.8K 45
"maybe you can show me how to love, maybe" social media x real life started may 2020- completed october 2020