Fifty Shades of Him (h.s. au)

By curly_baby

"I've never wanted more, until I met you." Warning: This book contains violence and sexual content. © 2014 Al... More

Fifty Shades of Him (Harry Styles)
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL (Epilogue)

XXXIV

14.1K 438 102
By curly_baby

"I'm destructive," Gemma laughs over the phone, my lips releasing a laugh as well.

"You're pregnant. It happens," I say, flipping through a magazine as I wait in the dentist office. Harry was supposed to be here fifteen minutes ago.

"There is one insane craving I have and that's for carrots with peanut butter. It's honestly the best thing I've ever eaten," she says, my face scrunching.

"That sounds gross," I tell her, her laugh loud.

"No, Tom," Gemma says, my lips curving. She's babysitting Tom and says he hasn't talked to her at all. He just sits on the couch and reads.

"How is he?" I ask, her voice making an 'eh' sound.

"He's picking at my orchids right now. Tom, do you want to talk to Reagan?" she asks, her delighted laugh.

"Man, your name perked him up," she laughs, my lips curving as the phone shuffles.

"Reagan?" Tom asks, his voice high pitched compared to his brother's. Speaking of Harry, he has just pulled into the parking lot and I walk out, climbing into the car.

"How's school?" I ask, his voice explaining to me every kid's answer.

"It's boring but I like study hall. I started reading one of the books Harry recommended for me."

"And what book did Harry recommend for you?" I ask, grinning at my curly-haired lover. He's smiling bright and grabs my hand.

"It's called Divergent. It's really good," he says.

"Tell me about it," I say, listening to the boy's happy attitude when he talks about books.

The entire time he's talking about Divergent, I'm thinking about what Harry was like when he was a child. Was he this into books? All I can think about is a green-eyed, brown curly-haired boy reading while his father abandoned him.

"That sounds very interesting. Do you like the Tris character?" I ask, his voice flowing over the phone.

"She's alright. I like Tobias," he beams, my head nodding.

We talk for a little while before he asks for Harry, my hand handing the phone over to Harry.

"Hey, Tom," Harry says, the two of them talking.

"No, why? She's still next to me. Yes, I do. No, Tom, don't say that kind of thing. She's not like Gem right now. Because we just aren't. I don't know, why the sudden curiosity?"

My fingers fiddle with the radio, that static due to the sudden downpour. I try to find some music that will suffice for the rest of the way home but none of the stations are very clear.

"She's skinny. How on earth did you make that assumption?" Harry asks, frustration running through his features.

"Tom, Reagan is not having a baby. Regardless of what Gemma says," he states, my lips curving at the small little rumor Gemma told Tom. I already knew of it but Tom didn't tell anyone.

"You know what mum says. If I have a kid, I better be married," he says, my eyebrow rising as I look at him. He sheepishly grins and looks back at the road, my light laugh ringing through the music-less car. So Harry's mother believes the same thing as my mother, marriage before children.

"You know what Tom, I will. But you have to keep that a secret," Harry says, blushing lightly. The pink tint is almost invisible but I can see it. I find it very attractive when he blushes.

"Okay, okay, okay. I will call you tomorrow. Alright, bud. Bye," Harry laughs, shaking his head. My phone is given to me and I kiss the back of his hand, setting our entwined fingers back in my lap.

"Hey, I have a question," Harry says, my thumb scrolling through my e-mails.

"Hm?"

"How about we go check out the new house?" Harry asks, my hand shutting my phone off.

"You built one already?" I ask in shock.

"No I found a better one. One that I want to live in with you," he smiles, glancing at me quickly.

"Is it secluded?" I ask, his head nodding dramatically.

"With security and surveillance cameras. There aren't any in our bedroom and one other bedroom in case my mum stays over."

My body jumps in my seat with excitement and I lean over, kissing his cheek.

"Plus, you have a brand new office and I'm proud of my work on it. It took me a while to make everything perfect," he beams, my lips continuing to kiss his cheek.

"Thank you," I grin, happily staying with him as long as he wants me. He continues to drive and he tells me Ton thought I was pregnant.

A small laugh bubbles from my lips and I look at him, smiling bright.

"Do I have a bump?" I laugh, his hand rubbing my non-existent baby belly.

"Definitely not," he chuckles, grabbing my hand.

"Oh, do tell me more on how your mother believes in marriage first. I've never heard this viewpoint," I tease, his lips releasing a sigh.

"Stop, she just wants me to be responsible with my life. I don't know why but I honestly believe the same. It's security," he shrugs, my fingers running along his palm.

"That's sexy," I grin, his laugh absolutely beautiful.

"I know."

I laugh and he steers the wheel into a driveway, driving for a while before turning again. He presses a code in at the gate and drives up, my eyes taking in the site of the new house. It's beautiful; the white siding fitting with the huge windows perfectly. Harry loves giant windows.

"Wow," I smile, the trees barely allowing the rain to fall around us.

"Wait until you see the inside," he cheers, pulling into the garage.

"I brought your car here this morning," he says, my head nodding as I thank him.

Our hands are entwined and we walk into the house, the high ceiling capturing my attention.

"How do you like it?" he asks, my lips curving.

"It's beautiful," I beam, looking around. Harry is literally being dragged by me as I view the home.

The office he gave me is brilliant, absolutely perfect. His office is much the same as the old one, the windows opening the entire room.

"Maria and Joe still work with me but I gave them off for the rest of the month," he says, my eyes meeting his.

"That's nice of you," my words causing him to smile.

My hand is taken in his and Harry sheepishly moves his other to my eyes, covering them lightly.

"I want you to be surprised," he says, moving us towards a door at the end of the hallway. His hand holds onto me tightly and quickly opens the door, walking us into the much anticipated room. He lets go of my face and I open my eyes, his arms encircling my waist tightly.

"What do you think?" he whispers, kissing my neck lightly.

The open room is almost exactly like the old bedroom, only this one has a small living area on the side. There is a TV on the wall and a large bathroom included in this room and the beautiful outdoors are seen. The sheets on the dark brown wooden bed are pure white, the pillows brown accents to the pristine sheets. The room has a fireplace as well and I turn around, wrapping my arms around Harry tightly.

"It's perfect," I smile, his arms wrapping around me tightly.

"I'm glad you like it," he grins, moving to kiss my cheek lightly.

Harry has been slowly easing his way back into his CEO job and is not as shy around me anymore. He's open and laughing even more than before because he knows now that he can have what he has wanted since he was a little boy. The medication he's taking is helping him heal better and he explained that he felt himself harden in the middle of work, just while typing on his computer.

I couldn't help but laugh for he said he was writing credit reports for the company and it appeared then went away in a few minutes. There was multiple times where I teased him, saying his income was turning him on. It only made him laugh and caused his cheeks to turn as red as a tomato.

"Do you think we can try to have sex?" he asks, my shoulders shrugging.

"That depends on you. Whatever you need, I'll be there the entire time," I say, meeting his line of vision ever so slowly. He's absolutely beautiful.

He nods and my hands begin to unbutton his shirt, slowly pulling his tie off his neck. My eyes never leave his, my fingers moving his dress shirt off his body. He tugs me closer and the bulge in his pants becomes visible. Harry kisses my neck and I smile.

"You're so beautiful," he whispers in my ear, his hands setting on my waist.

"As are you," I breathe, his hands unzipping my dress. The casual dress falls to my feet and Harry lifts me easily, setting me on the bed. He lays between my legs and runs his warm hand along the side of my body.

"How are you?" I ask, making sure he can do this.

"I'm good. Good," he nods, feverishly kissing me after. I push his pants down alongside his boxers, my arms wrapping around my shining lover. He's gentle with me the entire time we have sex, my worry that he'll get hurt even more still buzzing.

As the rain continues to lightly pour on the windows, my fingers trace over Harry's stomach. My fingers mostly fiddle with the trail of hair below his belly button, his hand on my waist.

"Reagan?" Harry whispers, my eyes looking up at him. His eyes are shut and his voice was shaky, my full instincts causing my reaction to smother him.

"What's wrong, Harry?" my lips kissing his chest and neck, covering his skin with kisses. He covers his face with his hands and I move to rest over him, bringing his hands off his face. His eyes have become glossy and he sits up, moving his arms around me. The first thing I do is wrap him in my arms, holding him to calm him before he cries. I've never seen a stronger man.

"Did I hurt you? Did we go too hard?" I ask, trying to determine what's wrong. His curls shake, signaling 'no'.

My fingertips move in circles on his shoulders, my lips pressing to his skin.

"What's wrong, baby?" I soothe, his head moving back to rest his forehead on mine. He looks at me, eyes greener than emeralds, and brings his hand to my cheek.

"I'm worried...that saying what I want to say will cause you to walk away," he whispers, mumbling his words as his thumb circles my upper and lower lips.

"Just say it," I whisper, his eyes searching mine.

He's so torn up and upset, my hands holding him so close to me that he instantly warms my body. The warmth he radiates is something I've never encountered until him.

"Reagan," he breathes, burying his face into my neck again. I'm squeezed between his chest and arms, his teddy-bear like embrace due to his fear to the three words rendering him scared in past memories.

"Shh, baby. It's okay. You know that I love you, no matter what we go through. You had a horrible experience with love, as did I, and it made me scared. But I have you here and I have never felt better. Nothing will make me walk away," I say quietly in his ear, brushing his hair back so it doesn't fall on his face.

"What if I give you a reason to leave, though?" he chokes on air, my head shaking.

"We'll work through it. It's going to take a lot for me to walk away and stay away. There may be times we need to take a few hours by ourselves to think about things, but it will never be a permanent break. I love you too much," I explain.

His fingers entwine in my hair, his long digits fisting the only thing available on my body to do so. His other hand rests on the small of my back, pulling me into him as I comfort him. There isn’t anything to be afraid of for I’m so far fallen in love with him.

“I-It’s hard,” he breathes, his breathing becoming erratic.

“Harry, everything is fine. It’s okay,” I soothe, clinging to him to calm him down some.

“What do I have to do for you?” I ask, his face being taken between my hands and my lips pressing around his face.

“I-I don’t know. I’m trying,” he says, ample lips moving slowly.

“What if we say it together?” I ask, his smooth hand pulling me flush against him.

“I-I,” he starts, but he cuts himself off by kissing my cheek. He’s overthinking this but I love him for trying.

“Okay. Harry,” I smile, his lips sucking on my neck.

The cheeky grin that has taken over his features masks the glossy eyes still present. Everything about him is beautiful and I need him to realize love isn’t bad anymore. It’s just us.

“Do you remember our boat ride in England?” I ask, wiping the stray tear that falls from his eye.

“Yes, quite vividly,” he huskily says, his low voice absolutely heart pounding.

“I wanted to tell you, right there and then, that I love you. I knew I loved you in October. It’s almost March but I knew I loved you in October.”

 He grins and I kiss his cheek, encased in his arms.

“Why didn’t you say it then?” he asks, my fingers running softly along his cheek.

“I don’t know. I guess I was afraid,” I say, his hands so warm.

The expression he has on his face is soft and his lips are parted, my eyes never looking anywhere else.

“You shouldn’t be afraid of me,” he whispers, our lip brushing.

“I’m not afraid of you. I was afraid of what your reaction would have been,” I say, his eyes glancing down at my lips.

“I wouldn’t have done anything. I wouldn’t leave or do something stupid because I feel the same way about you,” he whispers, the glossiness in his eyes going down. He’s looking at me with such affection that my heart is nearly pounding out of my chest.

“Then you have nothing to worry about. Our feelings are the same and I need you to have faith in me,” I whisper, grasping the cross pendent between his pectorals.

His hand comes to rest over mine and he opens my hand, pressing it over his heart. The beating is rapid and I look into his eyes again, our gaze strong.

“Three simple words don’t even begin to describe my feelings for you,” he whispers, his nose running along my jaw as he kisses my skin.

“I love you more than anything,” I whisper, his lips stopping movements.

Harry’s hands lift my body up slightly and lay me down, his lips kissing around my face. I release a laugh when his tongue licks a hot strip on my earlobe, my hands coming to his cheeks.

Our lips press together and he lays between my legs, my body clinging to his. He is wrapped tightly around me, his arms beneath me and lips squeezed against mine. With such ease, he presses into me and our open lips part, lips touching. My head rolls back, his lips attentively kissing my neck.

Through the entire time we make love again, Harry’s constantly opening and closing his mouth. I can see his beautiful eyes when we part from small kisses, the light he radiates something I’ve never experienced.

Our highs slowly calm down, Harry collapsed on top of me as we kiss. His curls are felt between my fingers, the long hair something I’ve found extremely attractive.

“I love you,” he rushes, my lips parting and my eyes opening to see him. He’s so beautiful and my lips curve, pulling his head back down and sealing our love with a kiss.

---

 Hi Lovelies!

What do you think??

Please VOTE COMMENT and SHARE!

Much love! <3 xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

151K 5K 63
You will drown in the sweet sorrow of the passion.
1.1M 37.5K 41
PLEASE READ THE 2018 VERSION ON MY PROFILE! NOT THIS ONE! "You know, it's not good to be out this late.❞ ❝I know.❞ PUBLISHED DECEMBER 2014 [The story...
1.1K 62 11
Pull... "The love I give is unlike any other. It lasts." "What about the love you receive?" Aim... "You deserve a love that will risk everything for...
159K 4.4K 18
Once upon a time, a good girl who wanted to be naughty met a naughty boy who wanted to be good. All rights reserved © 2016