Ink Bendy x Reader - Till Ink...

By flemingsara

You're a young and hopeful voice actress in your late teens and your name is (Y/N) Pendle. You had a quite pe... More

Prologue
Visiting the old workshop
Kidnapped
She's alive
Inky guardian
Seduction
Alice Angel
Angel's path
Lies
Demon's reward
Aggressive
Ink Machine
Soulless Beast
Betrayal
Torment
Pulling the trigger
Bond with the Devil
Forbidden lovers
Killer
Beloved
Bendy the Jealous Demon
Give me a kiss, toots
Separation
Murder & Revival
If I die, don't cry
You are memory
Transformation
Reflection
Finally with you
We are found
End the Angel
Running out of time
Game is on
Breathed her last
There's always a reason
Epilogue - The wedding day
THANK YOU

Tearing Apart

10.1K 312 187
By flemingsara

Bendy heard a scream. Your scream. And that was the thing that saved him from a total fall into insanity. A piece of you was hidden deep within his soul, and it was protecting him from the full effects of the Ink Machine.

He gasped, running to a safehouse where he took you for the first time.

But you weren't there.

He began to panic, ink running down his face faster than usual. He ran throughout the workshop, desperate to find you. Through his cardboard cutouts, which were placed throughout the whole studio, he could see up to different depths of the workshop, but with no trace of you.

'What have I done..."

*

Slowly you were beginning to return to your senses. You had an abnormal headache, you felt as if your brain was coming right out of your head. But even bigger pain was in the prick on your neck, which Alice did to you with the syringe. You wanted to touch that place and calm it down a little, but the pressure on your hands didn't allow you to.

You quickly opened your eyes in shock, when you found yourself tied up to a table with metal chains that were firmly holding your hands and feet. When you looked sideways, you saw a torn wolf clone in the braces. You wanted to scream, but a tape over your mouth prevented you from doing so.

Panic started taking over you, you started struggling and tried to break free from the chains, but the result was even more pain than when you woke up.

,,Look who's awake..." a voice came from the end of the room. You knew exactly who it was. The woman you hated the most. Thr woman who was lying to you all the time and filling you with false faith and empty words.

Alice walked slowly to the table where you were tied up and looked coldly at you.

,,I hope you're feeling comfortable." she smiled, binding the handcuffs even more tightly, so that it prevented your blood from flowing normally through your veins. You hissed from the sudden pain.

,,Oh, don't worry," she smiled. ,,It won't take long."

With these words she turned back and was ready to head to the corner of the room, but when she saw you looking at the dead wolf, she laughed. ,,Oops, I forgot. Meet Boris. Or... what remained of him. Funny thing that Henry still thinks it's not too late to save him. Ah...humans."

She turned on her heel and walked to the other side of the room until you lost sight of her. There was a moment of silence until you thought she had left. But when you let out a little sigh from relief, you heard the sounds of the heels hitting the ground.

When you looked at Alice's direction, which was approaching you again, you froze. She was holding a knife in her hand.

You started to struggle even more, tears filling your eyes.

,,Don't be so sensitive." Alice snapped at you with an annoyed tone. Through the tape that was covering your mouth, you screamed things that Alice just laughed at. Eventually, however, she pulled it from your mouth and let you talk.

,,Why are you doing this?!" you screamed with a cry as you looked at dead Boris.

,,Beauty, my little Angel." Alice whispered. ,,Beauty..is everything."

,,Please, Alice..." you sobbed. ,,You don't have to do this."

,,Only I decide what I have to and what I don't have to do," she said in a firm tone. ,,But, you're right... I don't have to. But I want to."

After this sentence she squeezed the knife more forcefully and placed it against your trembling face.

,,Do you want to understand why, (Y/N)?"

,,..Yes." you whispered with a shaking voice.

The voice actress combed her long hair in the mirror and adjusted the red lipstick that was covering her full lips. She smiled in the mirror and headed to the living room. She picked up her handback from there and was about to leave the house. But before she did, she looked at Alice Angel's plush doll, which was laid on the couch. The actress smiled, locking the door and walked to the blue car that was parked outside her house. When she got into it, she started it up, turned on the radio, and enjoyed the rhythm of the song, which made her way to work more pleasant. This woman's name was Susie Campbell.

Susie has been a voice actress at Joey Drew Studios for a quite some time, and she loved her work, although she initially voiced characters like dancing chickens and so on. But the character who came after changed her life completely. Alice Angel, the first female character in Bendy cartoons, which children loved abnormally. Susie liked her and made a very unique connection with her. In a word, she adored her character and never wanted to give up on her.

When her favorite song began to play in the radio, a very nice memory flashed through her head.

,,Sammy, you don't even know how excited I am 'cause Joey gave me that role." Susie jumped up and looked at the music director with sparkles in her eyes. ,,But I'm afraid that people won't like my voice."

A blond named Sammy Lawrence put his hand on Susie's shoulder. She shivered a little from his touch.

,,I'm sure they will, Susie." Sammy replied with a smile. ,,You're an amazing woma-voice actress. Yeah, voice actress." he stammered. Susie chuckled at his reaction and playfully punched him in the shoulder.

,,Thank you, Sammy."

Susie blushed on this thought and her lips curved into a soft smile. But her thoughts were thrown out by the big sign of Joey Drew Studios and the entrance door. Susie got out of the car, grabbed some papers and came in, where she ran into Wally.

,,Hey, Wally." she smiled. ,,What's up?"

But his reaction was more than weird. He didn't even look at her, but instead went exactly the opposite direction from her. Susie didn't understand this, but she left it that way. But a same situation happened with Norman, who at least said a quick hi to her.

,,You guys are weird..." she murmured under her breath when she came to the music department and headed to the recording booth. When her hand squeezed the handle and let her into the room full of instruments that led to the recording booth, the papers she was holding in her hands almost fell out. In the recording booth, Sammy was standing with a woman with brown hair that was tied in a ponytail. He was showing her something in the papers, probably lines.

Susie's heart skipped a beat when she angrily came into the room.

,,What the hell is this?"

Her voice echoed the room, the woman and Sammy almost jumped. When Sammy saw the owner's voice, he sighed.

,,Hey, Susie-"

,,Hey Susie?!" the voice actress screamed. ,,That's all you're gonna say? What is happening here?"

,,Uhm...I-I..Joey wanted to tell you something."

,,Sammy is right, Susie." male's voice entered the room. No one other than Joey Drew, head of the animation studio, was standing in the doorway. ,,Trust me, I didn't want you to find it out like this."

,,Find out what?"

,,Susie... it's hard to say, but... I decided it would be better if you were going by your own path."

Susie gasped. ,,Wait..are you..firing me?"

,,Yes." Joey replied. ,,Your voice was good for Alice, but I found another one that suits her better. And that voice belongs to Miss Pendle. Allison, come here."

A new voice actress named Allison walked over to Joey and smiled sadly at Susie. She wasn't feeling comfortable in this situation, she didn't know that Susie would take her firing so seriously. She reached out her hand to Susie, but she just looked at her with tears in her eyes and the anger that was running through her veins.

,,Joey..Y-you can't." Susie sobbed. ,,You can't even imagine how I love it here. It's my life!"

,,I'm sorry, Susie, but-"

,,Joey please-"

,,Enough, Susie!" Joey blurted. ,,Now take your stuff and leave before I call the police."

Susie couldn't stand it anymore. She ran out of the room crying and running down the corridors to the exit, ignoring Sammy's calling from behind. But it was too late. The voice actress was already filled with so many emotions that one body couldn't handle.
__________________________________
,,I'm sorry for what happened..." you said with a deep breath. ,,...Susie."

When you said her real name, Alice took a sharp breath and looked at the ceiling. Ink tears started to form in her eyes, but she managed to wipe them away.

,,Now you see what I went through. Those people ruined my life, my dreams!"

She screamed the word dreams in a demonic voice. At first it looked like she was crying, but her crying quickly shifted into laughter. Before you even noticed it, she took the knife and stabbed it deep into your leg. You screamed from top of your lungs and started struggling even more, digging your nails into the table. Alice pulled the knife out of your leg and placed it on your face, so that your tears were mixed up with your blood.

Alice leaned towards your ear, holding your bleeding wound.

,,Dreams come true, (Y/N)"

Thank you so much for 2k views, you can't even imagine how much I appreciate it^^Love you all.
I hope you liked this chapter because you've been waiting for it for a week so if you did I would love to read some comments from you, so feel free to write/ask something, I will gladly answer back.

A/N: What do you think about Alice's past?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 60 32
~~Completed~~ Being Sammy Lawrence and Susie Campbell's daughter wasn't all that bad at first, they were very loving and cared deeply for me. That wa...
56K 1.5K 67
In this beautiful colorful world.. we merely keep asking why we are alive and living? Kerrin Drew is a 16 years old girl who's having a tough time li...
11.1K 219 21
You have a terrible home life. You are traumatized by what your abusive drunk father did to your mother when you were very young and just had your ne...
113K 3K 67
It was nothing but a dreadful demon that lead me to this godforsaken studio. A demon that only casted fear upon us all. Ink drips down these walls al...