My Professor Is My Lover

By taekookieuniverse

"Mr kim you will be my assistant student for the rest of the year so i expect you to meet me daily at the for... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
27
28
29
Happy birthday Mommy
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
WTF
47
48
49
50
Suga's interlude
FUN TIME๐Ÿพ
51
52
IMPORTANT๐Ÿ˜ž
UpDaTe
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
help
beautiful seasons
62
63
hey๐Ÿฅบ
heya beautiful people
64
65
IMPORTANT
66
loves๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™โค๏ธ
BLACK LIVES MATTER!!
please let me know
Fix This Damage
67
68(detailed smut)
you decide
DYNAMITE (EXTREMELY IMPORTANT)
stream dynamite from this chapter
BTS dynamite debuts at no 1 at billboard hot 100
69
pause
i wanna comfort you too
hiatus!
My birthday ๐Ÿฅบ
INSOUCIANT: YOU & I
70
:'(please talk to me:'(
sex & cigarettes
71
ask JK and Taetae
grammy- shaking and fumbling wtf help
mental health still fucked but your girl is gonna try hard to fight and get up
I'm truly at my worst
thank you so much for everything
72
end?
73
hi y'all help pls
thank you babies
74
75
76

26

19.3K 1.1K 407
By taekookieuniverse

"Okay so this jacket will end his existence bitch" Ariana said while whistling.

"Are you sure? What if he thinks it's weird and too shiny?'' taehyung expressed his concern.

"Oh shut up you look tasty, now let's colour your hair platinum blonde." Ariana said while mixing the ingredients of hair dye in a bowl.

"I hope your plan works or I will cut your hair" taehyung pouted and threatened.

" *Gasps* you wouldn't dare to and moreover it's going to work , don't be rude " Ariana countered back.

.....

"Oh my God, look at you , you look like the seducer that has everyone wrapped around his ennie meenie tiny teenie finger, the power , the visual...ooooff" Ariana praised

because...

"You and your exaggerating brief descriptions" taehyung said while looking in the mirror, he had to admit he looked hella sexy.

"I don't exaggerate, I just state facts honey" Ari sassed and Taehyung just rolled his eyes but there was a smile on his lips.

"Now what bish? What's the next step" taehyung asks.

"You don't have to worry about it just get yo ass at this address around 8:30 pm , okay?" Ariana said while texting him the address.

"Okay, is that it?" Tae asked.

"Yup,... Oh and also bring a friend or something so it looks natural" Ariana said .

"Okay.."

"Now go home and lemme work ,shoo shoo" Ariana said while pushing taehyung out of her house.

____________________________________

"Huh now I just need to get Jungkook" Ariana said to herself before dialling Jungkook's number.

"Hello?"

"Jungkook, I miss you" Ariana whined because that shit works.

"What happened baby" jungkook said softly while working on his laptop.

"Nothing, I just miss you and I was thinking if we can go to this new restaurant" Ariana said , silently praying for him to agree.

"Okay.. send me the address and meet me there , I am currently at hospital so I'll go there directly after my shift" Jungkook said and leaned back on his chair, loosening his tie.

" Ah *squeals* see you there ,love you, bye" Ariana said happily and cut off the line.

"Here starts taekook mission: plan number one" Ariana smirked and flipped her hair.

_____________________________________

"That ponytail ratchet is going to be there, life can't be anymore annoying" jimin exclaimed with angry face which in all honesty made him look even cuter in taehyung's eyes.

Yes he knows who Ariana is and for your kind information he hates her ponytail annoying self.

Why??????

Well,

"You are hurting me taehyung, that ponytail headasss is trying to take my place in your life and your okay with it?'' jimin said with watery eyes, he was hurt because taehyung wasn't affected that they didn't hang out more often.

"Jiminie my baby, no. She's not trying to take your place, she can never because it's yours, you don't see me crying in her arms , you don't see me singing and cuddling her, it's you who have my heart, I love you and no one can take your place , she's my very close friend but you are my soulmate, I'm sorry you felt that I wasn't giving you enough time and attention" taehyung apologized and hugged jimin tightly.

"Taehyungie I love you so much so never forget to spend time with me , cuddle me , feed me so I can feed you back and watch late night movies with me " jimin cried on Taehyung's shoulder.

"I will never baby" taehyung replied while pecking jimin's forehead.

'see ponytail Headasss he's my taehyung, I am his soulmate! you're not' jimin sassed in his mind.

______________________________________

''Taehyung " Ariana shouted to catch tae's attention.

Taehyung turned and spotted Ari, immediately a smile made it's way on his beautiful face.

He grabbed Jimin's hand and walked towards Ariana.

They were all outside 'The Cashy Venice' restaurant.

"Hey shorty ,how are you baby chick"Ariana teased jimin.

"The audacity of a 5 ft tater tot calling a 5 ft 8 inches man a shorty, only a ponytail Headass" jimin clapped back.

"Whatever, back to the plan , listen here bitches, Jungkook is gonna be here in 20 minutes, so we will fabricate a scene where me and him enters the restaurant and spots you uglies and I will drag him to your table, shorty and I will act like we're best friends who met after a very long time and I'll make an excuse to walk us away from the taekook community and then y'all can have a date in peace, clear?" Ariana explained her master plan, looking at both of them with her big Barbie eyes.

"Even tho I hate your existence, I must say your brain works a little" Jimin dissed-praised.

"I know losers, now get inside I will wait outside to fetch him"Ariana said and Vmin followed. Damn she felt like she was in a movie playing the role of a clever girl who make big plans in a criminal gang lol.

'a usual dumb bitch created a clever plan, what y'all losers waiting for ,be my fan'

Author's note

LMAO Y'ALL BISHES THOT THAT I WOULD ABANDON MY BOOK SJDGDHSBSNKS

I WOULD NEVER ABANDON ANY OF MY BOOK

I WAS JUST FUCKING WITH YALL

HERE'S THE MFKN UPDATE

also I'm really sorry for not updating yesterday, I was helping my mom with cleaning work

I am an Indian (proud), and we have hell lot of festivals like the whole year we are occupied with festivals and a lot of fun things, India is a very diverse country in culture, religion and pretty much everything so we have this festival called DIWALI which is going to be very soon. So before this festival we have to like clean the whole house , from walls to corners to everything, so that's why me and my mom were busy cleaning and after that I slept because I was very tired.

Anyways tell me your thoughts about this story

And please let me know if you liked the chapter and comment down your favorite part.

Also I AM REALLY SORRY FOR THAT JOKE , I FELT REALLY GUILTY WHEN I READ YOUR MESSAGES IN THE MORNING. LMAO I FELT CRUEL

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR LOVING MY STORY AND SUPPORTING ME

I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING

TAKE CARE

BYE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

491K 21.8K 15
[COMPLETED] in which Jeon Jungkook an alpha has lost all hopes of finding his mate.he believed he will be forever alone as he was blessed with the gi...
1.4M 74.8K 87
When the future mafia boss, Jeon Jungkook, ends up being roommates with Kim Taehyung, a broke university student who got disowned by his parents for...
75K 6.3K 36
Story by cutegir2002 ______ A story of Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook. The two souls studying in the same school, in their last year before entering...
647K 37.8K 26
Risking everything for love, Taehyung finally allows himself to listen to whom his heart is calling for, no other than Jungkook, his best friend. How...