I Was Loved (Non-Edited)

By Viola_cryana

A Korean love story. One the first day they met, they fall in love silently, He chased his dream before lov... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10

Chapter 8

202 11 2
By Viola_cryana

Mr. Wiseman rarely texts me after the music video is released. The last time we talked, he sounded annoyed. "You've told me you don't have a boyfriend, but you have one... " He sounds serious, and tries to prove he was right. "What are you talking about?" He confused me with his sudden accusation. "Kim... Is he your boyfriend?" He asks for the truth. "Haha, you are so funny..." He made me laugh at his false accusation. "Why? Why are you laughing?" He sounds annoyed.

"So you must have heard the rumors, aren't you? Have you watched me in his videos before?" I ask him.

"Of course, I watched them thousands of times.." He confessed.

"Well, you sound very creepy right now... anyway, I need to get my beauty pills, talk to you later, bye!" I hung up the phone. His confession made me wonder, is he some kind of psycho??

-------------------

After a year, we decided to meet. I was confident that I love him even though we have never seen each other in real life. He confesses that he likes me too. So, we give ourselves an opportunity one step further. We will meet at the Coffee Couture café. I was early and waited for him patiently.  Almost five minutes of waiting, a known guy walks toward me. It stunned me to see him. He is wearing the color that he promised to wear. It gasped me, I thought I couldn't breathe.

"Have you been waiting for long?" He smiles innocently.

He made me speechless, and I excused myself to the washroom. I panicked and blurred out. Involuntarily, I cry inside the washroom. It's JC! Yes, it's him! The feelings inside my heart are a mix of anger, frustration, dishonesty, happiness, and sadness. I wonder why it must be him?

I return to the table and he looks determined, meanwhile, I feel like an idiot as he has fooled me.

"Why? Why now?!" I yell in anger.

"Do you really need the reason?" He questions me back.

"Yes!" I answered him with a firm voice.

"After you left, I tried to look for you... But I don't have a clue. I realize that I know nothing about you. I took the wrong path... I miss you every day and seconds, mothers, too. She has been cold to me ever since. It makes me thrilled when I see you're back!... I really do... I hope you will forgive me and give me a second chance... Will you? " He pleads. His eyes clouded with a puddle of salty water.

How easy for him to say sorry? I refuse to answer him. Later, he takes me to my favorite place. It is awkward. My eyes are focused on the beautiful sunset, while his eyes fixated on me.

"What are you looking at? Is there something on my face?" I questioned him.

He is smiling without an answer. The smiles I had longed for. Unconscious, I am smiling too. Abruptly, he touches my cheek, and it startles me when he kisses me. My face turned red as tomatoes.

"Please consider me okay?" He smiles.

--------------

He drove me home and as I stepped inside the house, Kyung grabbed my hand. "How did it go? Is he good-looking? What's his name?" She fires me with questions like a gunshot.

"Humm... Well, I don't know... I'm confused... Should I forgive him? He broke my heart before... But he said that he was sorry and he misses me so much... What do you think?" I ask for her opinion.

"Wait... Do you mean he is JC? Really?? She disbelieves and looks annoyed.

"Maybe I should just forget everything and start a new one?" I added.

"Well, think carefully... If you think he deserves you then just do whatever your heart wants. I will not stop you.." She was being optimistic without weighing his mistakes in the past.

---------------

I haven't contacted him for a week and didn't reply or pick up his call either. Like it or not, I have to give him the answer. So, I called him.

"You didn't answer my call... "  He sounds frustrated.

"I was busy..." I hide the truth.

"Have you thought about it?" He is eager to know the answer.

"Well, I had to think about it... What happened in the past is painful to me. I don't think we should do this on the phone. I think we should meet to make it clear..." I want to confront him.

"Okay then, how about tomorrow? I will pick you up at 10 am? Is it okay?" He gives out his suggestion.

"Okay then... See you tomorrow.." I hung up the call and hoped this was the right decision for us.

--------The next day--------

We go to a park as I prefer a peaceful place to talk to him. We sit on one bench and we are both in silence. He looks nervous while his thumb is tapping on each other. 

"Do you really love me?" He nodded yes.

"Well... I am sorry..." I sighed and turned my gaze to the beautiful mountains in front of me. I was questioning whether it would be the right decision. Before I continue, he tears up, and it surprises me. I have never seen him crying in front of me. I take his hand and put it on my cheek. We stare into each other.

"I'm sorry... I'm sorry to make you fall in love with me... I love you, and yes, I want to be with you.." I finally let out everything inside my heart. JC is so happy and he hugs me tight.

"Arghh! I can't breathe... JC! " I moaned and he quickly let me go.

"I will let the whole universe know that you are mine! Will you be okay?" He asks for my permission and I nod to agree.

"Let us see mom... She will be happy.." He urges.

-------------

As his mother found out the news, it thrilled her and wanted us to get married soon. He agreed to the suggestion, but I did not.

"Why? It's not good to extend the relationship, there will be too many obstacles along the way."  He speaks out of his uncertainty.

He fulfilled his promise to let everyone know we are dating. Instantaneously, the whole country knows me as his girlfriend. The four of us became best friends, Jay, Kyung, JC, and me. Besides that, I also joined the charity event with Kim. Many good people surround me.

JC's POV-

After more than a year, I wanted to propose to her. It made me nervous to take one step further but I brace myself.

"Where are we going?" She asks me.

"It's a surprise..." I covered her eyes with a piece of handkerchief and headed to our destination.

We arrived at a beautiful restaurant decorated stunningly with flowers and balloons. It surprised her.

"What is this for?" She asks with a distracted voice.

I quickly kneel on my knees and open up a small cute black box.  "Would you marry me?" I proposed to her. She gasped as it surprised her. But, she gives me not the reaction that I wanted. It's confusing me and I am in despair. Why would you be in a relationship if you aren't ready?

"Why??" I question her.

Sophie's POV-

Once he got down on his knees, I was in awe, but there's something more. He surprised me, and I hope it's not what I think of. "No! I'm not ready... No! I am not.! I moan inside my heart.

"No... no... I told you, I am not ready for this!" I shouted and left him, while everyone was looking at us.

--------------

As the days passed, I kept a distance from him, refusing to answer his calls, or even his texts. One day, he came to my house. It embarrassed me to see him. I have disappointed him.

"I'm sorry...I'm not ready. I can't. I can't..." I speak.

He hugs and pats my head. "It's okay... I will wait for you... Take your time as long as you want... even when my hair has turned grey.." He smiles and soothes me.

He made me smile. I dislike marriage. Why? Because I don't want to end up like my parents. When you are rushing into something, you tend to make a simple mistake. Take a longer time to rethink and make that decision.

---------------

One day, a charity organization in Japan invited me to join them. They knew me for my involvement in many charity events and often being a volunteer for medical support. It makes me so excited as they invite me to Japan's International television programs.

A day before I left for Japan, I was packing up my things "You look happy..." JC noticed my overwhelmed reaction.

"Well, they told me there will be a male guest too..." It excites me.

"Who is he?" It made him curious.

"Well, I can't wait to see him ...Oh my... I have been his fan ever since... When they told me it would be him, I couldn't oppose the offer...." I happily place the clothes inside my luggage.

"Wait.. don't tell me it's Takeru?" He makes his guess.

Excitedly, I nod because I am so happy to get a chance to meet my idol.

"No... No... You can't go... Why must it be him?? I don't want you to go... Cancel them... Please.." He urges me to cancel my schedule.

"Why would I? I can't wait to see him in person.." I do not hesitate with my answer. He is probably jealous as he knows that I have been his fan since high school.

------------------

During my stay in Japan, JC and I haven't talked properly because we are both busy. On our last conversation on the phone, I remember telling him "Do not worry... I would not fall for him... " Jealousy erodes him as he always becomes sensitive whenever I mention Takeru's name.

As in Japan, Takeru and I became friends. We act as an ambassador throughout the time of the charity events progress.

"Before you return to Korea, let me show you the most beautiful places in here all right?" He offers me his kindness and hospitality.  Because of the packed events, it made me forget to call JC. He sullen and sulks, refusing to answer my calls. It will be a few days more before I return to Korea.

The last event is a live charity game show. It will air in both countries. It excites me to take part in Japan's games show since we know them for having the most ridiculous TV shows on earth.

The day of the event makes me nervous, Takeru is calm. The money collected today will all go to charities. On the other side, Kyung, Jay, and JC are watching the shows somewhere in a bar.

-On the live show -

"Oh my goodness, this is a request from the audience... First of all, we must remember, this is only for a charity cause..." The presenter shouted and everyone in the studio was shouting with excitement. Everyone is patiently waiting for the announcement.

"What is it? What should we do? You are making everyone nervous..." Takeru could not hold his curiosity.

"Well... The audiences or should we call our funders to want both of you to kiss. Are you willing to do it?? " He shouts and everyone in the studio too.

It stunned me to hear the ridiculous request. The audience was screaming with joy, and they filled the studio with shoutings.

Kiss! Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!

"Is this okay? I mean to kiss in front of everyone?" It makes me absurd with the request.

"If it is for a good cause, I would not mind..." Takeru tries to calm me.

Hesitantly, we kissed.

----------------

Later after the show, Kyung calls me.

"He is mad at you right now... You should come home quickly... He explodes once you agree to kiss that guy in front of everyone..." It worried Kyung as she realized the consequences I had to face later.

"It upset him for sure... This is bad... But it is just for a charity... He should understand.." Kyung tries to stay calm.

"It hurts his pride to see his girlfriend kissing someone else... I would be too..." Jay drinks a glass of cold beverages in front of him.

---------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 73 6
How far can you go for love? Jeongguk has been on his own his entire life but he has never felt as lonely as he's been feeling these past few days. P...
27.8K 1.1K 33
"I don't love you." I love you "You're lying." "No, I am saying the truth." Yes, I am lying He can't love her. Even if he wants to, he can't. They l...
89.3K 2.5K 85
All Anne wanted was an escape from her life in New York. That was why she flew to South Korea without second thought. But something unexpected awaite...
12.4K 903 35
Rosé: "Oh come on Jiyun, what do you have to lose??" Jiyun: "Ya know what? Fuck it, you're right. How do I get started though?" Rosé smiled at her b...