The Getaway

By Laurennn102332

Living with boys is hectic enough, but 6 of them? Wow. Poor little Violet Hansen has a lot cut out for her, b... More

Introduction
CHARACTERS
CH. 1 Where It All Begins
CH. 2 The Interrogation
CH. 3 Intervention? Fuck that.
CH. 4 Authority
CH. 5 Rules
Introducing the Sanders
CH. 6 Don't Tell
CH. 7 Innuendos
CH. 8 You Think So Little of Me
CH. 9 You Don't Want To See This
CH. 10 Bruised and Battered
CH. 11 Red Handed
CH. 12 The Night Is Young
CH. 13 Are You Even Legal?
CH. 14 Double Trouble in Phi Kappa Alpha
CH. 15 A Storm Is Brewing
CH. 16 Welcome to the Shit Show (PART 1.)
CH. 18 The Morning Of
CH. 19 My Worst Behavior
CH. 20 Hot and Bothered
CH. 21 The Purple Bra
CH. 22 The Player Gets Played
BATON ACADEMY CAST
CH. 23 Just Another Fuck Boy
CH. 24 Sweet Tooth
CH. 25 Discussions
CH. 26 Is It Too Late To Apologize?
CH. 27 Expecting Calls
CH. 28 Guilt and Cupcakes
CH. 29 Code Blue (PART 1.)
CH. 30 Code Blue (PART 2.)
CH. 31 Isolation
CH. 32 Old Habits
CH. 33 Once I Was 7 Years Old
CH. 34 Contraband Club
CH. 35 Hazy Kisses
CH. 36 Crossed
CH. 37 Honesty
CH. 38 Another Day
CH. 39 What Happens In the Cafeteria, Probably Won't Stay In the Cafeteria
CH. 40 There's a First Time For Everything
CH. 41 Family Feud
CH. 42 Dirty Little Secret
CH. 43 Game Plan
CH. 44 Stuck In My Head
CH. 45 Strictly Friends
CH. 46 And, We All Fall Down...
CH. 47 Stay
CH. 48 Cruel
CH. 49 Tutoring (PART 1.)
CH. 50 Tutoring (PART 2.)

CH. 17 Welcome to the Shit Show (PART 2.)

11.8K 322 116
By Laurennn102332

Lance smirked to himself in satisfaction, eyeing my now seated self.

Lucas raised his eyebrows in surprise, giving Lance a nod of approval.

Lance then rubbed his hands together, giving me a deadly stare, "You're 15 Violet. You're a child."

I narrowed my eyes.

Who was he to be pointing fingers?

I bit my tongue, digging my nails into my palms, "When you were 15 you had already lost your virginity," I tutted, raising my eyebrows up at him.

"—At least I didn't go that far," I finished, rolling my eyes at Lance.

Lucas nodded again, his eyes rolling into the back of his head.

There's the attitude he was anticipating from me.

Lance should've known better than to expect I'd take unfair treatment lightly.

Lance narrowed his eyes, "Well, you probably would've if it hadn't been for Evan interrupting your little love-sesh with, what was his name? Wilson?" Lance retorted with a cringe.

I bit the inside of my cheek, "It's Wyatt."

Lance rolled his eyes.

"—Evan?" Lucas croaked out, recognizing the name. He shot me a deathly glare, "Evan had to break them apart?"

How'd Lucas know Evan? Evan did say something to me in Italian when I left, but I can't seem to remember now... my head won't stop spinning.

"As far as I know," Lance replied, crossing his arms over his chest.

He then panned to me, looking me up and down, "You know... I could sue him for you being underage," he prodded angrily, "Don't forget you are still a minor, after all."

I scoffed, leaning back in my chair, "No you can't, dumb ass. That's only if we had, 'sexual interactions' which, we didn't!" I bit, "Not that I should even have to explain myself to you guys. It's not like I openly ask about your sex lives!"

I actually don't know what I would've done with Wyatt if Evan hadn't swooped in.

Did I want to lose my virginity to someone I had just met?

Lance gave a stern shake of his head, "What don't you understand about, 'you are not aloud to be with boys'?"

My jaw dangled loose and I threw my hands up in the air, "It was a kiss Lance!" I screamed, "An innocent kiss!"

Kade scoffed, running a hand through his hair, "A kiss is not an innocent kiss when you decide to shove your tongue down the other person's throat. I would know."

I grimaced, turning my head in Kade's direction, "Shut up!"

Kade smirked, "What? Embarrassed we know what you did?" He grinned cockily.

I bit the inside of my cheek, refusing to engage with Kade's taunting.

I turned my attention back to Lance, "Can we please have this discussion privately? I don't feel comfortable discussing my business in front of everyone."

Lance tilted his head at my request.

His mouth cracked open slightly, revealing his sharp white teeth.

"You are in no position to be asking for special treatment, missy. If you're going to act like an immature little girl and disobey orders, you're going to be treated like an immature little girl who needs all of her brothers to watch over her," He stated.

I dropped my gaze from Lance, shaking my head.

Why did I even bother? Nothing ever stayed private when it involved me.

I heard Kade laugh, delighted by my failure.

"You know, Violet..." Flynn piped up, "I don't even know why we try anymore," He said, lacing his hands together on the table and giving me a blank stare.

I scrunched my nose up at him, "Well, it'd be a lot easier for me if you didn't," I spat back.

Lucas sighed, looking to Flynn, "We try because we care." He said, giving Flynn a pointed look.

Flynn glared back at Lucas, slumping in his chair and mumbling something under his breath.

"Anyways, Violet," Lucas sighed, "You're not getting off the hook no matter how much you try. Now, you can choose to argue and make your life a hell of a lot harder, or you can sit, listen to what we have to say, and maybe we'll lighten your punishment a bit."

I licked my lips, roaming my eyes all about the room, thinking hard about what he said.

West scoffed, shooting a glare at Lucas, "We're not gonna lighten her punishment are you craz-"

Lucas quickly silenced West as he gave him a deathly glare.

Their interaction happened quickIt was easy to miss. But, unfortunately for them, I had been paying attention.

A small smile tugged at the corner of my lips, "Thought we weren't supposed to lie, Lucas," I seethed, raising my eyebrows up at him.

He wasn't going to lighten my punishment, I should've known better.

Lucas let out a large sigh, rolling his eyes at me and entangling his giant hands within his hair, "Goddamnit, West," He grumbled, looking up at the ceiling.

West looked down at the table, realizing he'd screwed up Lucas' master plan to get me to cooperate.

"Sorry..." West whispered, the rest of my brothers glaring at him.

Lucas let out a ragged sigh, "You know what?" He asked, looking at all of his siblings sitting around the table, "I don't fucking care! I'm the leader of this household, and you will not disrespect Lance, Chase, or me any longer. I wasn't gonna lighten your punishment, I admit that. And frankly, it doesn't matter if I did or if I didn't. Because you're grounded till college." Lucas said, looking at me with a sickeningly sweet smile.

My mouth dropped open, and my eyes grew ten times their size.

"For till college?!" I shouted, grinding my teeth together.

"For till college!" Lucas shouted back in my face.

"You can't fucking do that, it's in-humane ," I reasoned, shaking my head.

Lucas seemed uninterested, cracking his knuckles and looking me dead in the eye, "I just did."

Smoke fumed from my nostrils and the pace of my breath quickened.

He can't do that... can he?

"All I even did wrong was what all of you have done before!" I groaned, "Cant you all get that through your thick skulls?!"

Lucas rose his eyebrows at me, "Insults aren't going to get you anywhere. I'm not changing my mind."

"It's not insulting, it's just straight facts," I grunted.

Lucas bored his eyes into mine, stone cold and unfazed.

"I'd quit while you're at it, Violet," Chase's voice hissed, tearing my attention away from Lucas.

I craned my neck to Chase, glaring and choosing the mature option of revolt by sticking my tongue out at him.

His nose crinkled in annoyance and he stuck his tongue out right back.

Lance punched Chase in the shoulder, making Chase break his eye contact with me.

"Ouch!" Chase groaned, looking to Lance.

Lance gave his little brother a pointed look, "Non impegnarti nei suoi shenanigans," He scolded, telling Chase not to engage in my shenanigans.

Chase clenched his jaw, "Bene," He huffed in agreement, turning his back to Lance and facing me again.

He crossed his arms over his chest, staring silently at me.

I smirked, getting ready to pester Chase, "Whatcha looking at?" I asked, cocking an eyebrow.

Chase scowled, "My idiot of a sister."

Aha, jackpot. Got him to break.

"Chase!" Lance barked, slapping the back of Chase's neck.

Chase brought his hands to the back of his neck protectively, "Jesus Christ!" He wailed, glaring at Lance.

"I told you to cut it out, goddamnit!" Lance yelled.

Chase's jaw dropped open, his eyes wide, "She's the one that provoked me, what'd you expect!"

I laughed.

Chase pointed a finger at me, "See! This is what I'm talking about. Something about her just makes me want to lose my fucking marbles! And, she knows exactly what she's doing!" Chase rambled angrily.

Lance sighed, giving Chase an understanding look and then glancing at me, "Yea, I know that thing your talking about."

I rose my eyebrows in recognition of the irritation I caused.

The rest of my brothers nodded in agreement, side eyeing me.

"Are you even sorry?" Flynn spoke up over the silence once again.

I brought my head up, staring off into the distance.

I shrugged my shoulders, bringing my eyes back to Flynn's, "Not really."

Kade's jaw dropped open, and he slammed his hands on the table, "Well, you will be when you realize I'm going to make high school a hell of a lot harder for you now— Since you've shown us that you can't keep it in your fucking pants."

I rolled my eyes.

Kade's threats were all bark and no bite. I won't believe it till I see it.

"Don't roll your eyes at him, he's not joking around, Vi," West added, his fists balled up tight.

I chuckled under my breath.

It was funny how they thought they scared me. And, in reality, they couldn't stop me from getting what I wanted even if they tried...

West cocked an eyebrow, his bat-like hearing picking up my laughter, "Give me your phone," He ordered.

I twitched my head to him, snapping out of my thoughts, "What?" I asked with a confused laugh.

West's eyes further narrowed, "I said... Give. Me. Your. Phone," He ordered, making sure to add emphasis on every word.

I shot him a glare, "No."

West returned an equally vicious look, "I wasn't asking," He deadpanned, extending his hand forward to me.

I looked down at his big palm, feeling threatened by the action.

I shook my head, releasing a puff of nervous laughter, "No, West. You don't get to do that," I replied.

"Give it to him," Lucas barked, making me flinch.

I glanced over to Lucas whose dark eyes proved he wasn't messing around.

"Violet," West warned, his colossal hand still outstretched for the delivery of my phone.

I broke my gaze with Lucas, glaring at West once again, "No! It's not fair!"

Flynn scoffed at my remark, "No Violet, you know what's not fair?"

He clenched his jaw, leaning closer to me, "The fact that you think this is all fun and games, and get mad at us when we're there to be the parents of this house. Somebody has to be the mature ones if you're just going to go out and play la-di-da all day and fuck around with some guys," Flynn hissed, now standing from his seat, "I'll show you what unfair really is," He hissed.

Before anyone could react, Flynn pulled my chair out from the table, earning himself a huge screech of wood on wood contact.

I gasped from the sudden movement, and Flynn yanked my chair to face him.

His eyes roamed over my outfit and landed on the bulge in the side of my waistband.

I squirmed, my hand reaching out to him in order to sustain his distance from me.

Unfortunately, he beat me to it; one hand pushing against my chest to hold me back, the other digging into my side and pulling the phone out of my skirt.

"Stop it, Flynn!" I yelled, pushing his hand away and reaching for my phone.

Flynn said nothing, springing off of me and standing tall.

He turned to face West, "Here you go," He said, handing the phone over and sitting back in his chair.

I sat still, my mouth gaping in shock.

West grinned, clasping my phone in his palm and tucking it into his back pocket.

"You know what?" I huffed, standing up from my now moved seat, "I'm done," I mumbled, beginning to walk away from the table.

"Hey!" Lucas' voice rang, "You are aloud to walk away whenever we say you may," He lectured me, my back to him.

I stopped in my tracks.

Slowly, I turned around, staring at the huddle of my brothers around the dining table.

I tilted my head, "May I please be excused?" I asked politely, batting my lashes at Lucas.

He smiled in satisfaction, "Yes you m-"

"Jack ass" I finished with sass, gritting my teeth.

Lucas shook his head, licking his lips in anger.

His eyes flared red, "That's it!" He screamed, standing up from his chair so fast that it slammed backwards into the floor.

Oh shit.

————-
HI GUYS!!! I know haha it's uh been forever. I just haven't had as much fun writing this book lately but that doesn't mean I'm done with it, don't worry ;) here's a bit of a short chapter I was trying to work on for a while for y'all.

Sowwy it ain't that long, Hope y'all had a good Halloween! I'm goin to a party tonighttt 🤪

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.4K 262 23
Alessia is a 14 year old girl, her whole life she has been protecting her little brother, but one day their mother gets killed and they have to live...
2.3M 57.6K 35
6 older overprotective brothers. No parents. First year of high school that more than half her brothers go to. What can go wrong? Especially when sh...
Child of a King By Anne Mason

Mystery / Thriller

71.2K 2.3K 42
After a heartbreaking event, a family is forced to split up because of their ancestors' rivalry. The father hides in South America with their sons an...
Kelsey By scisucks

General Fiction

2.7K 90 24
Kelsey was living her best life till now with her mother, her stepfather and her stepbrother. However, her life comes crashing down when her family i...