Date A Invader (Badass Male r...

By InfantryTerminator

After being killed by angry pilot, Y/N landed in the Abyss and meet Four Kings of the Abyss. They made deal w... More

Introduction
Chapter 1 - Meanwhile in Abyss
Chapter 2 - Praise the Genderbend!
Chapter 3 - No mercy!
Chapter 4 - Big daddy
Chapter 5 - School Days
Chapter 6 - One troll too many
Chapter 7 - Dual wield
Chapter 8 - Jolly revenge
Chapter 9: Maximum bromancy
Bonus chapter - Amazing chest ahead
Chapter 10 - Draconic bath
Meme time!
Chapter 11 - Wet date
Chapter 12 - Roof dash
Chapter 13 - Maid ahead
Chapter 14 - Wolf and hood
Chapter 15 - Fourth suprise
Chapter 16 - Overtrip
Bonus chapter - Fridge heist
Chapter 17 - Weird night
Chapter 18 - Bikini wars
Chapter 19 - Friendly fire
Chapter 20 - Clear like hollow
Chapter 21 - Sweet home
Chapter 22 - Agent 74
Chapter 23 - Wild dance
Chapter 24 - Very hard bench
Chapter 25 - Burning rose
Chapter 26 - Trick and treat
Chapter 27 - Gank Up
Chapter 28 - Grand Finaly
Bonus chapter - Back from the dead
Chapter 29 - Tears and Joy
Chapter 30 - Stack of surprises
Bonus chapter - Out of sight, out of mind
Chapter 31 - Loud morning
Chapter 32 - Calling all units
Chapter 33 - Abyss stares back
Chapter 34 - Twins Verified
Bonus chapter: Into Insanity
50K Milestone Note
Chapter 35 - Lemons for the lemon god
Chapter 36 - Time paradox
Chapter 37 - Convolution of time
Chapter 38 - Rising pressure
Chapter 39 - Duo ahead
Chapter 40 - High in the sky
Chapter 42 - Hot lemonade
Chapter 43 - Happy ever after?
Chapter 44 - The Betrayal
Bonus chapter - Redemption
Chapter 45 - Vision of friendship
Bonus Chapter - Guard Duty
Bonus Chapter - Party hard
Chapter 46 - Technical difficulties
Chapter 47- Git Gud
Chapter 48 - Siblings love
Chapter 49 - Ride of the rides
Chapter 50 - Unforseen Things
50 chapter special
Chapter 51 - Stay frosty
Chapter 52 - A surprise, but welcome one
---
Chapter 53 - The Preparations
Chapter 54 - Go Deep
Chapter 55 - Praise the sun, one last time
Afterword

Chapter 41 - Underwear time

4.1K 105 27
By InfantryTerminator

Shido's phone on the table near his bed suddenly started vibranting, waking him up.

"Ugh... Who text this early in the morning?" He yawned and unlocked the phone.

Meet me near school at 9 am - Origami

His eyes widen when he looked at the hour. It was already 8:37.

He instantly got up and start changing in record time.

"Shido! Yoshino keeps on..." Tohka openef the doors and saw Shido with his pants down and unbuttoned white shirt he just put on.

They looked at each other and their faces turned red.

Tohka mumbled something that sounded like an apology and quickly closed the door.

Shido was still looking at the doors for a brief moment, before snapping out of a embarrassment and continued changing.

He looked at his reflection in mirror and nodded. White shirt and jeans looked good enough.

He ran out of the room and almost fell on the stairs.

"Looks like someone is in a hurry..." Origami commented while drinking a tea in kitchen and looked at him and Tohka that was intensively washing a plate "...Did something broke this morning?"

"I'm in a hurry right now!" Shido shouted while putting on shoes "Take care of girls Origami!"

"Do I look like your harem member or they pay me enough?" Origami said coldly.

Shido completely ignored her and ran outside without even closing the doors behind him.

"Hey Origami..." Tohka mumbled and stopped washing plate had cracks on it "...Do you know how to get rid of weird feeling?"

"Masturbating should help" Origami answered.

"Masturbating?" She asked surprised with pure innocence.

"So..." Origami smiled and stood up "...You don't know about it?"

"No..." Tohka said with mixed feelings "...Is this something I need to know?"

"Of course, everyone in your age does that" Origami got closer to her "...Let me show you the way them..."

"Wait, what are you doing?!" Tohka blushed when Origami slowly putting her hand under her underwear "No, stop it-- Kyaaaaaa~"

She punched Origami in the left eye.

Meanwhile Shido was running like he dropped a soap in all-black prison, towards the school.

He finally reached the closed front gate of the school and looked at the time, trying to catch a breath.

It was 9:21 and there were no signs of Lorigami.

"Did she already left?" Shido looked around and was about to call her, but noticed Lorigami running towards him in wierd manner.

She had messy hair, wearing white bluse and blue skirt, and looked like she was about to pass out any time now.

"I'm sorry!" She reached him and started bowing "I'm so sorry for making you wait!"

"Calm down, I also just got here!" Shido explained but she didn't listen.

"I invited you and I was the one late... Please accept my apologies for that and not properly inviting you..." She continued.

"Stop it!" He placed hands on her shoulders "There is no need to apology, I really don't mind it anyway!"

"Really?!" She looked at his face with disbelief.

"Really" He smiled and she suddenly hugged him.

He suddenly felt glorious softness and two hard poitns on his chest.

He looked down and realised... She wasn't wearing a bra.

"So..." He quickly freed himself, trying his best to sound calm "...Where we are we going?"

"There is a festival for couples I heard of recently..." She searched in her handbag for a while and started sweating "...Crap"

Suddenly taxi pulled over near them. Shido recognized the driver that yesterday ride to his home.

"Grassias amigos!" Driver said with mexican accent and pulled out his wallet "You dropped your money great sir!"

"My wallet!" Shido suddenly realised that he forgot it and took it from driver "Wait, I left it at home--"

Driver suddenly wrapped his arm aroun his neck and pulled him closer.

"Lisen to me motherf*cker..." He suddenly switched to british accent and Shido felt cold barrel of pistol on his neck "...My kids will have birthday soon. If I don't get a bonus from babysitting you, I'll sell your organs on a black market. Got it?"

Lorigami looked confused at them, not being able to hear what is happening.

Shido nodded and driver faked a smile.

"Good!" He hid his gun "Now pretend that I gave you some friendly advices on girls and forget what happen"

He released him and they both started laughing.

"Yes, I'll definitively try it!" Shido said with fake smile.

"Have good day then great sir!" Driver said with mexican accent and drove away.

"Is everything okay?" Lorigami asked when he let out a sigh of relief.

"Y-yeah... I just don't like smell of doritos" He quickly made up a lie.

Lorigami suddenly turned around and poured whole box of Tic Tac's into her mouth.

"Origami!" Shido shouted shocked as she started to choking.

He quickly grabbed her in waist and suddenly hugged her tight, forcing her to spit out all tic tacs on the school fence.

"Are you okay?!" He asked as she dropped on her knees, coughing.

"I'm sorry..." She apologized with tears in her eyes "...For being such disgrace..."

He suddenly hugged her and felt glorious felling again.

"Please... Don't say that" He said with blush on his face "I don't think that way at wall"

"Why don't you touch them then...?" She suddenly whispered to his ear.

"W-what?!" Shido said surprised and they separated.

"I-I'm sorry, I just felt a little weird and those worlds slipped" She covered her mouth with hands.

"No worries!" Shido smiled "We all have times like that, why your back is so stiff by the way?"

"Oh, my back..." She looked away embarrassed "...I accidentally slept on the floor tonight..."

"Why don't we visit massagist then?" Shido proposed.

"But the festival..." She said troubled.

"We can ask about it on the way" Shido smiled and grabbed his hand "Let's go!"

Lorigami blushed and smiled.

They walked together through empty street, till she suddenly stopped.

"What's wrong Lorigami?" Shido looked at her.

"Can you borrow me some money?" She pointed at underwear shop while blushing.

"S-sure" He handed over his wallet "I'll be waiting near..."

He tried to walk away, but she was till holding his hand.

"It's your money and our date..." She looked in his eyes "...Why don't you choose one for me?"

Shido swallowed his salvia and they walked together to underwear shop.

"Hello, can I help you?" Female shop assistant smiled at them.

"No were fine" Lorigami declined and they walked towards one of shelves.

Luclky for them, there was no one else in shop that would witness awkwardnes in the air, except for male shop assistant that was eating popcorn.

"Do you think that black would fit me?" Lorigami picked up pair of black bra and panties, and showed it to him.

"I think..." He quickly looked at shelf and pointed at white pair "...That the white would match your hair"

"Thanks, I'll try it then" Lorigami smiled and took the pair he pointed at "Give me a second"

She entered the changing room and he heard sounds of her taking off the clothes

Trying to not imagine things behind the curtain, he tried his hardest to focus on what shop visit next.

"I'm done" She said after a while.

"How is it?" Shido asked and his eyes widen when she slowly started pulling away the curtain.

The angels in heavens started playing Hallelujah, the USA stopped chasing oil for a second and male shop assistant fell off the chair.

Lorigami revealed herself in full underwear glory.

Her body was perfectly slim, with places that were bit thicc and bit ripped. Her white skin and silver hair perfectly matched the underwear.

She covered with her arms more delicate spots and was looking on the ground with blush on her face.

The picture quickly burned into Shido's memory and he gave her thumbs up, before his nose started to bleed.

Lorigami smiled emberased and pulled back courtains.

He heard sound of her changing and used all of his willpower to stop his thoughs.

She left the changing room and they payed for underwear.

"Can I go back and put it on?" Lorigami asked the male shop assistant.

"Of course" He smiled.

"I'll be outside then" Shido quickly bailed to get some fresh air"

After a while Lorigami left the shop.

"So... Where we're going now?" She grabbed his hand.

"To massagist!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 254 14
Y/n L/n was born with synesthesia, his mind connecting color to noise, and in his case he sees the color of their emotions through the tones in their...
730K 12.7K 96
Dying from a cliché and transferred to a familiar world (Male reader x harem) OP malereader, Some genderbended characters, AU dxd, Monster Hunter el...
6.5K 345 9
Y/N and Maomao get kidnapped and sold into slavery at the palace, but quickly become handmaidens. There, Y/N meets a man who continuously tries to ma...
687K 20.7K 22
[Yandere-Chan X Fem!Reader] (Y/n) has always been popular among other people, even when she wasn't trying. It's a mystery how people were drawn to he...