Child of the Dark Knight

Autorstwa Eingana_Danu_Ngalyod

‼️Currently re-writing this as the story didn't make a lot of sense before, thanks for the patience!‼️ Bruce... Więcej

The Beginning
Meeting Future Friends and Enemies
Strange Friends
The Tests
Bad Influences
A Vendetta
Development
Development 2
Development 3
Happy Birthday
Fully Formed
Kidnapped again
Holding Grudges
Teaching a Lesson

Author's Note

13 0 0
Autorstwa Eingana_Danu_Ngalyod

Hey guys! It's The Queen Chimera here. ;D

Just thought I'd make this to let you know what's happening.

And what is happening, is that I'm re-writing this book. And what that means is that everything you were reading, is going to be a heck of a lot different (Shock horror).

What I was intending to do with this story was make it a sort of biography about my real life, meaning I'd mix reality with fantasy. But in my eyes it made the story really odd and seem out of place. Well... that and there's a lot of mistakes and confusing bits that I want to edit soooo... Yeah...

Please be patient with me and read from the beginning again, to get the new (And hopefully improved) version.

Thank you so much for your time and support.

Until next time!

By the way, I'm Australian. So I have no clue how the American school system works, or anything else... so cut me a break ok? XD

I also forgot to mention there are references to abuse, so if you are sensitive to that please take care of yourself and skip those parts. It's not in every part, only during the parts describing days in what I would call "Primary School".

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

30.7K 773 46
Every thing good, comes in twos! When you marry your dream spouse, life should be a dream! Right? When Bruce Wayne, billionaire philanthropist, rej...
47.3K 1.5K 36
So.... I'm in a comic now. Not only that, but I'm in a Batman comic right now. Not gonna lie, I'm low key fangirling right now. That's a lot of now's...
28.2K 568 20
Events take place after S4. Selina Kyle wakes up in a hospital outside of Gotham, and realizes that Bruce Wayne broke his promise to stay with her...
157K 3.8K 15
Sevanna was the delinquent, the disappointment, the failure of a Wayne. She was always left out, yelled at, given up on, deemed useless, ignored. Nob...