The defects (ZaSr, Zim X Skoo...

By autistic_equius

(If you're reading this it means i broke my promise and i actually published it for the general public to bul... More

Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty one
Chapter Twenty two
Chapter twenty three
Chapter twenty four
Chapter twenty five
Chapter twenty six
Chapter twenty seven
Chapter twenty eight
Chapter twenty nine
Chapter thirty
Chapter thirty one
Chapter thirty two
Chapter thirty three
Chapter thirty four
Chapter thirty five
Chapter thirty six
Chapter thirty seven
Chapter thirty eight
Chapter forty
Chapter forty one
Chapter forty two
Chapter forty two
Chapter forty four
Chapter forty five
Chapter forty six
chapter forty seven
Epilouge-A/N

Chapter thirty nine

59 2 0
By autistic_equius

"Well once we've killed the leaders we've won this battle right?" Relic explained "Sooo, we'll be brining them to Ather for uhh public execution?"
"Public WHAT?" Zim yelled.
"I thought you said the Tallest hate you? Why would it be a problem if-."
"Because! Because... Well I don't know actually, b-but that would ruin the empire!"
"That is literally the point."
"One Irken messes up, that doesn't mean we're all bad!" Zim argued.
"You bit someone."
"IRRELEVANT!"

Relic leaned on the bars, folding her arms.
"But I bet you think all Xoriks are bad because we locked you up and are killing your whole species!" She retorted.
"I don't think you're all bad..." Zim admitted.
"Oh?" Relic found herself being shocked.
"Yeah, you brought Gir back to me! And you and your brothers gave us a chance to surrender aaand you didn't blow up Urth!"
"Oh..." Relic looked down at the floor "Well you guys aren't that bad yourselves."
There was silence for a few minutes.

"The thing I don't understand." Skoodge began "Is i've never heard of an Invader Bloodthirst! If I looked him up there is no record of any invader of that name invading Ather." Skoodge pulled his tablet out his Pak which surprisingly wasn't confiscated from him. He looked through Irken files and showed Relic the only invader of that name.

"Invader Bloodthirst." Relic read the file Skoodge presented to her "Invaded planet Eeeeeeeee, killed by constructive criticism.... But Invader Bloodthirst was killed by Guardian Kiera, Tessa's sister!"
"Well unless Kiera judged Bloodthirst to death the it seems you're whole planet has been lied to." Zim shrugged.

"No, this can't be true! Who would benefit by lying? I must inform Guardian Kiera!" Relic exclaimed.
"No!" Skoodge yelled, "You don't know if you can trust her, she seemed mean..."
"Why should i listen to you?"
"Because this might be a huge misunderstanding! There might not have to be a war between Irkens and Xoriks, if we work together we might be able to discover the truth!"
Relic paused before grabbing the prison door and pulling it off.
"Come on you two, let's stop this before you're leaders are killed."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62K 1.7K 13
Dib decides to try a new way of exposing Zim. Dib states that it's for the sake of Earth. How Will this play out? Will it be successful or fall apart.
15.4K 458 23
Zim had finally done it. Capturing Dib and taking over the Earth was no easy feat, but he had done it despite the Tallest's, Gaz's, and basically any...
1.3K 23 3
This is the same one from my AO3. It has been years since Zim was banished from his Empire and he has learned to make Earth his home. With some help...
8.9K 412 11
Dib x Zim fic | After seeing that he'll spend Valentine's Day alone again this year, Gaz suggests that Dib gives Zim a Valentine's Day gift as an at...