Siri #ProjectNigeria

By theauthorlola

So, some of you may have read this story before but it has been revamped so kindly read again. * *... More

Hello People
Cast
Sperm Thirsty Creatures
Unlucky Syndrome
Love Is For The Weak
Pay The Price
Dripping Wet
Just Hookups
Are You Kidding Me Right Now?
What Are You, Ten?
Dropped The Bomb
Dates! Dates!! Dates!!!
Ten Rounds
Mad O
Falling for you
One More Push

You Need To Know

642 77 0
By theauthorlola

I am writing this in case we have some readers that are not familiar with the Nigerian setting, these are notable facts about the settings.

❤ It is a Nigerian 🆖 story and so the casts and settings are in Nigeria🇳🇬.

❤ The locations include Lagos State and then we will be extending to Ghana.

❤ In most places in Nigeria🇳🇬 the power is not constant.

❤ In Nigeria🇳🇬, the third and highest degree is PhD degree, Doctorate.

❤ In Nigeria🇳🇬, our currency is in naira.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.6K 2.1K 47
Sophia Blossom, 21 with beautiful bronde hair and gorgeous blue eyes, is a simple and talented girl who comes to LA to pursue a career in acting. For...
119K 16K 48
"Okay. What's your favourite food?" "It will be you after we get married, but for now It's anything you give me to eat." He deadpanned. Tseju almost...
70K 10.6K 36
18+ only! 🔥🔥🔥 | Toyin was living her best life! She had the perfect job with an Oil Major, amazing friends, a suitor and a fabulous apartment with...
35.5K 4.6K 41
~~~~(Mature)~~~~ "We're worlds apart..." "But I'm right here." "I'm far, farrrrrrrrrr far beneath your class..." "And so? I don't care." He shrugged...