Distance // Kim Yohan X1 Wei...

נכתב על ידי tunawere62

Haewon lied her head on Yohan's chest with her hand locking his. "I love you",she said to Yohan. Yohan smiled... עוד

Prologue
X
X-1
X-2
X-3
X-4
X-5
X-6
X-7
X-8
X-9
X-10
X-11
X-12
X-14
X-15
X-16
X-17
X-18
X-19
X-20
X-21
X-22
X-23
X-24
X-25
X-26
X-27
X-28
X-29
X-30
X-31
X-32
X-33
X-34

X-13

376 16 0
נכתב על ידי tunawere62

Soyeon helped Haewon to walk slowly into their house.

Haewon have discharged from the hospital after she had been admitted for one day.

Soyeon helped Haewon until they reached Haewon's room.

Haewon sat slowly on her bed before Soyeon crossed her arms against her chest.

Soyeon looked directly at Haewon,she raised her eyebrow,

"Who's baby is that?",she asked Haewon.

Haewon looked down,

Im sorry i didnt tell you"

Soyeon widened her eyes,

"Wait,so you're telling me right now that you already know you're pregnant?"

Haewon looked at her before she shifted her eyes to the floor.

She slowly nodded admit that she's pregnant.

Soyeon sighed,

"Do you know thats dangerous?!"

Haewon didnt replied anything,she looked at Soyeon who was really max at her.

Soyeon pushed her hair back exposed her forehead,

"Ok,the father...does he know?"

Haewon took a deep breath then slowly shooked her head.

"What?!",Soyeon shouted.

Soyeon slowly massaged her temple as she started to feel dizzy.

She sighed then turn around with her back facing Haewon.

"Where are you going?",Haewon asked.

Soyeon turned her face,

"I want to smoke"

She turned back then walked out from the house.

Haewon lied on her bed,she wanted to go to work but Soyeon had warned her.

She slowly woke up from the bed then checked on the outside whether Soyeon was there or not.

She looked for Soyeon but Soyeon was not there.

"Where is she?",she thought.

Haewon felt hunger started crippling inside her body so she walked slowly to the kitchen.

She looked for food when she heard someone knocked the door.

She walked then opened the door when she was stunned with the view of the person in front of her.

"Haewon",Yohan looked at her with his worry face then hugged her.

"So you read my message",Haewon said.

Yohan released the hug then checked her body,

"Are you ok?Where do you feel pain?Here? Or here?"

Haewon held his hand to stop him,

"Yohan,im fine"

They both walked to the living room before they sat facing each other.

Yohan held Haewon's hand,

"Haewon,im so sorry.I shouldnt get mad and ignore you.Its my fault,im so mean to you.I shouldnt--"

Haewon held his shoulder,

"Honey"

Yohan looked at her eyes,

"Im fine"

Yohan let out a breath,

"Im sorry",he apologized.

Haewon carressed his cheek then hugged him comforted him.

"Yohan,i need to tell you something",she said.

Yohan turned his body facing her,waited for her response.

"Im..im pregnant"

Yohan blinked countless times when he heard that,he was surprised with what comes out from her mouth.

Haewon felt guilty and worried,she felt like Yohan wouldnt like it.

"Yohan,i--"

"Im gonna be a father!",Yohan jumped excitedly before she hugged Haewon.

"Thank you honey~",he kissed Haewon's lips and jumped excitedly again.

Haewon smiled widely when she received that response,she felt glad that Yohan like it.

Yohan sat back beside Haewon,

"Are you hungry or are you thirsty?Do you want to eat?",Yohan quickly walked to the kitchen.

"Yohan,stop--",Haewon wanted to stop Yohan but she couldnt.

Yohan was looking at the cupboard looking for something that he can cook for her.

Haewon looked at him a smile on her lips,she really missed those times tjey spent together.

The time when Yohan used to be the one who want to cook for her,when everyday were just for them and when nobody ever bothers them.

"Why are you smiling?"

Haewon quickly turned her head to the voice when she saw Soyeon was looking at her with her curious face.

Haewon gulped,

"Urm..when..when did you came?"

Soyeon rolled her eyes,

"Five seconds ago..duh..why do you need to care..you should care for your baby..and you should tell the fathe--"

"Haewon,try this",Yohan ran to Haewon to try his soup when he suddenly stopped after he saw Soyeon.

His face portrays shockness like someone tried to invade his privacy even though he's the one who was in other people's house.

"Are you Kim Yohan?",Soyeon asked.

Yohan gulped before he shifted his gaze to Haewon.

Haewon's look portrays her nervousness as she mouthed 'im sorry' to Yohan.

"Excuse me,im talking to you",Soyeon tried to gain back his attention.

Yohan turned to Soyeon,

"Erm..yes"

Soyeon turned her head to from Yohan to Haewon and vice versa.

"Wait,dont tell me the baby is--",Soyeon didnt get to continue her words.

Haewon approached Soyeon then kneeled infront of her,

"Please dont tell anyone",she begged.

"Wooow",Soyeon pulled Haewon's body up from kneeling.

"Firstly,you're pregnant.Secondly im not that evil queen that want to ruin any people's lives",she said.

She turned her head to Yohan who was looking at both of them,

"Im not gonna tell anybody but please...take care of your baby",she talked to Yohan.

Yohan bit his lips and nodded before Soyeon entered her room leaving Yohan and Haewon alone.

"Im sorry",Haewon approached Yohan and hugged him.

"No,its okay.Its not bad at all",he patted Haewon's back.

--

After spending their time together,Yohan have to go back before the staff noticed his non-presence.

He kissed Haewon and walked out from the house.

He turned to his side when he saw Seungwoo was playing with Dongpyo outside of their house.

Seungwoo was laughing when he turned his face till his eyes met Yohan's.

Yohan walked to him before lending his hand,

"Im sorry for being rude to you earlier",he apologized.

Seungwoo smiled and shaked his hand with Yohan's,accepting his apology.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

70.4K 3.1K 18
He was suffering, and the constant stinging in his throat wasn't the problem. In fact, looking at them hug, hold hands, and exchange their love, was...
12K 860 41
"You're always here to pick me up when I'm falling apart." ~ Seungkwan "I almost forgot how to smile, until I met you." ~Mingyu Seventeen Fanfiction...
69.6K 2.5K 50
"Oh my gosh!" Jeonghan shouted. He stood there, still in shock of what he saw. "How did this happen?" He asked himself again. ~ Now A Girl || Sevent...
129K 4.9K 105
𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐃 "𝑩𝒆 𝒎𝒚 𝒇𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒈𝒊𝒓𝒍𝒇𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒅." 𝘈 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺 𝘰𝘧 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘚𝘦𝘶𝘯𝘨𝘸𝘰𝘰 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘖𝘊 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘮𝘦𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥...