The Lost

By Strasta

One faithful night Voldemort came to Godric's Hollow, leaving the father and daughter alive. Evangeline potte... More

Prologue
Unforgivable
Grieving never stops
New start?
The Imbetween
Why?
The found
Not a Good-bye
A new world
The Lost
Part One
The Next Day
Interesting
The News
Answers
Hogwarts
Nine and Three Quarters
An Old Game
The Start Of The Year
Family Time
His Time To Shine
Teachers
Hard Times
Hard Fun
Passing the Time
Flying- the Next Best Thing
Meeting
Time of Some Extra Fun
The Holidays a coming
Relaxing Time
Back Home to School
Solving Riddles
Striking A Conversation
Getting Answers
A Deal
Unfavored Outcomes
Hard reality
Worst Mistake To Make
The Repercussion Plan
The Repercussions
House of Trouble
Encouragement
Waking up?
Grand Old Enterance
Postions Mishap but what....?
Some Laughs
What....?
Someone new
Let the Games Begin
Story Time
End of Class
Which one did you get?
A New Home
Interlude: Summer
Part Two
1: Mastery
2: Trouble is Brewing
3: Starting Second Year
4: Lessons and Flying
5: Mystery Unfolding
6: Something Unsettling
7: Dreary Winter
8: Of Presents and friends
09: An Awkward Dinner and a tough time

Marches Games

4.8K 165 13
By Strasta

Harry was sat still at Slytherin table on the morning of his first Quidditch game; Slytherin v's Ravenclaw. He hadn't eaten anything and was silent; Draco raised his eyebrow at his friend.

"You aren't nervous, are you?" The blond asked with a wry grin.

"No." Harry answered a bit too quickly.

"Harry, you are amazing on a broom! You shocked Flint speechless." Theo said slowly and Harry grinned.

"I am pretty amazing arn't I?" He agreed, shaking off his pre-game nerves and digging in to his breakfast. It wasn't too long before Flint called them down to the changing rooms, and Harry got to his feet.

"Good luck," Draco said and Harry smirked.

"I got this."

In the changing room Flint was pacing infront of the assembled team, a look of grim determination on his face.

"We want a quick game." He declared. "Potter, watch out for the batters, who will be targeting you, they have a wicked aim and make a horribly good team. Pucey, Warrington and I will concentrate on scoring and Montague don't let the girls distract you from protecting those rings or so help me you will regret it." The crowds were piling up out there; Harry took hold of his broom to calm his nerves and remembered Draco's earlier words; he was amazing on a broom. 

"It's time," The team walked out stoicly to the announcers call.

"Here come the Slytherin team: Captain Flint, Montague, Percy, Warrington, Bole, Derrick and a new addition this year, first year Harry Potter!" They were screams and cheers from the Slytherins and Ravenclaws whilst boo's from the Lions and some braver Puffs. "For the Ravenclaw team we have Captin Davis, Doyle, Chang, Cole, Bletchley, Higgs, and Bell!"

Harry saw the Ravens come out. Madam Hooch, the Quidditch referee, stepped on to the pitch and released the bludgers followed by the snitch, taking hold of the quaffle.

"Mount your brooms." She called clearly. Harry climbed on to his broom locking eyes with their seeker.

"I want a nice clean game, from all of you." Even with the last part of her sentence, she still looked towards the Snakes. She blew her whistle and threw up the quaffle, 14 people rose up in to the air as the game began.

Harry flew off, darting between the players as he flew higher, eyes flicking everywhere for the elusive snitch. He dodged a speeding bludger aimed at him from one of the Ravenclaws, and shot off.

He started sweep in and out of the players, becoming a nuisance for the three Raven's , and cheekily winking when he caused Johnson to drop the quaffle again. An hour in to the game and the score was 120-60 to Ravenclaw and Harry still hadn't seen the snitch, he was circling the game, upping his tatics to disrupt the Ravenclaws plays when he spotted the snitch scraping the grass by the Slytherin goal post. He was closer but their seeker was lower down so he would have to go all out, she hadn't spotted it yet so he casually made his way to directly above the golden ball and dived. He shot down like a rocket drawing gasps from the crowd.

"The male Potter looks like he has spotted the snitch, he is in a spectacular dive!" Lee Jordan's voice rang out, the seeker was on his tail but Harry kept up the break neck speed. Just when he was about to hit the ground he pulled up and leveled out so he was grazing the grass, She also had leveled out a bit above him so he had the advantage and used it by snatching the snitch out of the air, he lept of his broom with his fist in the air grinning like a crazy person.

"210-120 Slytherin win." The Snakes went wild and the team hoisted Harry up in the air, rhythmic stamping echoed around the pitch followed by loud hissing. Harry saw the other team group together and in stride both team congratulated on a good game.

Draco flew in to him when he was back on the ground followed by an excitable Sirius and mellower Remus and then his father. Sirius lifted Harry up among the cheers and Flint yelled. "Party in the common room!"

"Let's celebrate." Harry screamed from above and got an answering cheer.

That night was rowdy and fun for all the Slutherins. Harry though had to keep watch for the first years with the drinking. But he enjoyed firewiskey and other drinks that were brought in.

But in the morning did not go well with Harry and his friends. He got them both up and then flashed them to his fathers quarters.

"I really hate when you do that." Draco grumbled.

"Relax I know Father has a releaver elixer."

Harry soon walked back to the pain and passed them a vile which they all took quickly. "Au the party rugrats."

James stepped into the main room his hair messy as ever in the morning.

"Who you calling rugrats?" Harry smirked back at him.

James laughed "well you did a wonderful job out there. The broom definitely suits you."

"Thank you dad."

"By the way the stuff you did to a certain someone is awesome. He can't get rid of it."

"Great" Draco said while the other two gave a wide smile.

"I believe it might have to do with a certain candy," Harry added.

"Mhm you are pure snakes,  clever and rediculusly sneaky."

The rest of the weekend was studying. For Harry it wasn't for school more so the map and finalizing everything. The prank on Dumbledore lasted till the end of March before Dumbledore told Snape to find and brew a counter potion. Harry, Sirius, Draco, Theo and James spent copious amounts of time in tears of laughter. They had taken to walking past Dumbledore and declaring something was 'simply Eve' and he would change, it took a lot of self-control not to yell the word in the Great Hall and it amazed them that he hadn't seemed to connect what caused it. Dumbledore was like a walking storm cloud, especially when he found out he had to rely on Snape for a cure. The Potions Master had come in to the common room and stood in front of Harry with a raised eyebrow for 5 minutes before the boy caved and fetched the potion which would deactivate the prank. Draco did point out it was a job well done and Sirius said that it made the top ten of pranks of all time, which was a bonus, the twins also came up to them and patted them on the back silently and walked away; it seemed as if they couldn't find the words.

Harry was working on his edited version of the map still, he had started to draw it up, which was a task in itself — there was just so many things to remember. Putting Hogwarts down on parchment was much more difficult that he could have anticipated, and he admired his father and uncles all the more for it.

On top of that, he was still trying to find a lead to who was after the stone and re-peatedly coming up black, making frustrated and irritable, so he was forced to go through his entire mind and reorder it. It helped him focus and he realized he was better off searching for the mysterious Riddle at the current time.

He was sat in Defense where Quirrell was stuttering through something pointless and Harry decided to check the map, his head shot up when he saw 'Tom Marvolo Riddle' practically on top of Quirrell as usual, his eyes narrowed and he discretely cast his heat signature spell to see for any hidden presence behind the Professor.

When he didn't find any he looked at the map again to check and the name was still there, he cancelled the spell and frowned in thought; what in Hades was going on? He knew the map was fine as he had gotten James to check it and it clearly stated Riddle was in the room, he silently left when the bell rang trying to work out the puzzle and absently rubbed his scar which was burning slightly. Evangeline pushed past him and he froze as everything clicked in to place.

Tom Marvolo Riddle disappeared in the late 50's early 60's just as the whispering of the Dark Lord Voldemort began, a genius and a model student Riddle was somehow connected to the Dark Lord, but how?

Then it came to him, Voldemort couldn't be a real name, it emerged in the early 60's before it boomed and was feared, but Voldemort had disappeared on Halloween when the killing curse had backfired now the Philosopher's Stone which created the elixir of life was hidden here and the Dark Lord was famous for his ability to possess people; Harry had done his research.

And now it was time to plan...

*Hey all hope you enjoy the five new instalments I apologise again for the leave of absence. We ran in a few problems with a couple stories of ours and focused on them more. I will get another five chapters up probably by the end of the month. Enjoy!*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

622K 8K 42
You're rafe Cameron's girlfriend. He's controlling, manipulative, and insanely jealous over you. (13/01/24) #1-Rafecameron (12/03/24) #1-Outerbanks ...
2M 104K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
118K 4.8K 40
π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in π——π—˜π—–π—”π——π—˜π—¦ OR π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire and charle...
699K 16.6K 72
"You and me always and forever." 9-1-1 Season 2+ Start- March 26 2023 Finish I do not own any 9-1-1 characters or their plots. I do own my character...