A New Home

Just then the door was thrown open and Evangeline stood in the doorway of the cart. "Oh hello sister dearest, it hasn't been long enough since I've seen you." Harry greeted cheerfully and the other Snakes smirked at her.

"I heard you were going back to the muggles," She said mockingly, "Has it finally sunk in you did not want?" Harry raised an eyebrow at her.

"I don't know if I should be mocking or pitying you," Harry said slowly, and she flushed.

"You're the one who needs pity," She spat and Harry shook his head.

"Look Evangeline, I don't know where you've been, but I'm going to Godric's Hollow for the holidays. You know, one of the houses owned by our father?"

"Daddy told me you're going to the muggles; you're lying." She sneered and Harry laughed at that.

"Did daddy also tell you I am now the Heir, and I am going to be staying?"

She looked shocked at that. "What?"

"I suppose congratulations are in order; you are now the second best; goodbye." Harry sent a wave of magic pushing her back and shut the door.

"You yourself are the heir to the Potter name?" Theo said and Harry nodded.

"Yeah, the documents are filled out and everything since I am no longer dead, the name isn't the only thing." Harry explained. They spent the rest of the journey talking about anything, the twins popped in when they were nearly back in London to say their goodbyes.

"I'll owl you," Harry said to them. "Come on then, let's head out." Harry turned to Draco.

"Have fun in France and don't forget my letters." Harry said to him.

"I won't, and if anything happens while I'm away I want to know straight away."

"Of course," Harry agreed, "See you Theo, I'll write and have fun in Germany."

"See you, Harry, good luck if I don't see you."

Harry grinned, he looked for Blaise, but the Italian had already disappeared.

"I'm ready now," James held out his arm and Harry was apparated away.

They landed in the front lawn Evangeline already ran into her room being grounded for what she did and nothing else to do. Harry and James went to the kitchen to start at dinner. In the middle of getting the dinner ready Spero made her presence known by demanding a rat.

"You are getting very lazy" Harry muttered as he conjured a rat for her and watched her fall back to sleep. Then he realized he never went down to see if Aphilia was still alive. Sal mentioned she would be in his chamber he created.

"How was the train?" James asked his son who shrugged.

"S'alright I guess, Evangeline paid a visit."

"What did she want?" Harry smirked.

"Seems she hasn't been informed on what happened after Dumbledore called us in, she was under the impression I was going back to the muggles." Harry told him and James gave a sad smile. Remembering what his son told him when he was young.

"I am sure you put her right," He said, and Harry looked at him indignantly.

"What sort of person would I be if I didn't?" Harry gasped and James rolled his eyes.

"Well she is your sister and it's a work in progress with her. Come on then, let's set the table Sirius and Remus will be here soon." Harry turned to get the plates and together as father and son.