The CEO's Wife

By Saaraaaxy

CEO's wife? Check. Up on the carrier ladder? Check. Married to a hunk? Check. Is he a hopeless romantic? ... More

Prologue - Before the storm
Chapter 2 - Durban
Chapter 3 - Whitsundays
Chapter 4 - We are what?
Chapter 5 - Well aren't you happy?
Chapter 6 - Painful memories
Chapter 7 - Deep rooted hatred
Chapter 8 - Finishing touches
Chapter 9 - I worry, mon amour
Chapter 10 - Protector
Chapter 11 - The next big step
Chapter 12 - Communication
Chapter 13 - The three of us
Chapter 14 - We are pregnant!
Chapter 15- New territory
Chapter 16 - Love
Chapter 17 - Magoa
Chapter 18 - Nagging thoughts
Chapter 19 - Memories
Chapter 20 - Brothers
Chapter 21 - I know it's hard ...
Chapter 22 - Taking one for the team
Chapter 23 - Surprise after surprise
Chapter 24 - Last night together
Chapter 25 - The other woman
Chapter 26 - Butterflies
Chapter 27 - Gender reveal

Chapter 1 - Honeymoon

1.1K 30 3
By Saaraaaxy

Michael's POV

France, Gordes

A few months before
January

I grabbed Sara's delicate hand and led her to the limo, running there with her.

We left everything behind us - the fireworks, the guests, the music.

We were running from our own wedding, but it was worth it - our flight awaited us, the flight that would lead us to Durban, South Africa.

And I didn't need anything more - I just needed her, and I had everything I wanted and needed.

My wife's surprised face was even as beaming as when she smiled, and I just had to lean down to kiss her. Never had Sara been more beautiful than right now, on our big day, January 23rd - but from today on, our story started anew. From this day on, she could only become more beautiful, smarter, more ambitious.

Was it possible to fall even more in love than you already were?

"You knew about this?", Sara laughed against my lips.

"Of course", I beamed. The limo halted before us. "But dad organized everything. Your parents helped him hide it and they packed our bags", I explained to her. I helped her into the car, helped her put the big dress into the limo, and jumped on right in.

"Where are we going?", Sara's cheeks were red in anticipation.

"Our honeymoon!", I intertwined our fingers and leaned my forehead against hers.

"Oh come on!", Sara pouted cutely, bouncing up and down in her seat. "I know we are going on our honeymoon, but where are we going? How long?"

I had to laugh and covered her lips with mine again. "Alright my love; we are going to Duban first. South Africa." I enjoyed how her eyes were widening up with every word, how they glistened. "For a week. Whitsundays, Australia for two. Then Auckland, New Zealand. Also for two weeks. Then we are off to Montevideo, Uruguay for two weeks. The last two weeks they booked a hotel in Southern Chilean Patagonia."

Sara bore a smile by the end of my explanation. Then it dropped. For a moment, I thought I had done something wrong. "B-But wait! That's two months!", she gasped.

"Yep", I grinned at her.

"But our job-!", Sara worriedly bounced.

"I took care of everything", I tugged her hair down and got rid of the many thousand hairpins. I buried my hands into her curls and drew her to my lips again. I hungrily mashed my lips against her.

She immediately calmed down again.

"Michael", Sara gasped breathlessly. I snarled and clasped my lips against hers again.

"I want to make love to you first", I held her dark eyes. "Everything else can wait."

My wife gave me a shy smile and I just had to kiss her again.

Sara replied them eagerly, tugging me closer. I hummed happily and pressed her perfectly shaped body against mine, which fitted like a puzzle piece.

Her smell, her lips, the feel of her hair, the feel of her hands on my cheeks - it lulled me in, soothed me.

Then she coughed and pushed me away, shaking her head heavily as I leaned forward again, nudging her head towards the limo driver.

"He doesn't care", I whispered and leaned down to her lips again.

That was enough for Sara to forget her worries and she melted in my arms.

I lovingly kissed her lips, forehead, eyes, lips, cheeks, jawline and neck. When I got to her shoulder, she shuddered pleasantly, her eyes lowered and her cheeks flushed. I had to smile, loving how she reacted to my loving touches.

"Wait-", Sara breathed, her eyes big.

"Yes, mon amour ?"

"Are we off to the airport immediately?", Sara stroke her wedding dress fondly. "I don't want to ruin my dress! And we'll attract all the attention ..."

"We are off to a hotel close-by to get changed", I explained. "You know how Marthe and Victor can be, and if your and my parents stay at theirs ..."

"Then we won't have one minute on our own", Sara finished, then giggled. "Are we having our wedding night at the hotel before we go to the airport?"

"We are off to the hotel to get changed and then we have five hours to wait until the flight comes", I answered her with raised eyebrows. "That's not a wedding night. "

"Then a taste of it?", Sara circled her finger on my chest.

How could I deny my wife when she so cutely looked at me with those autumn brown eyes and scrunched up nose when she smiled with those lush lips?

I nodded almost immediately.

Her index finger traveled down, painfully slow, down the line of my trained stomach, halting at my belt.

She peered up to me, with those innocent eyes and flushed cheeks.

I was hard already. Just a simple touch from my wife sent me into overdrive.

I wanted to love her. Hard. Make her mine over and over and over again.

Her delicate fingers played with my belt. I held my breath.

Sara de Beaumont, you are driving me wild already!

Sara caught that. My little devil moved her hand down and palmed me. Rubbed the fabric that was so thin. Her hand moved my dick around, up and down, firmly then softly again.

The sensation was amazing and I leaned my head back.

She rolled her palm against my erection. Pressed it. Traced the muscle in my leg. Palmed me awfully slow, up and down, halting, staring into my eyes.

My breath came out ragged.

If she continued this, then I would cream my pants ...

Sara retreated her hand, as if she had heard my thoughts. "Oh look! The mountains are really pretty!", she swirled around and pointed at them.

"Devil", I grumbled, joining her on the other side of the limo to watch the scenery.

Sara hummed innocently.

In the same position, her back facing my chest, I would pound her later on in the hotel.

That much I promised myself.

I could vividly make out the picture of her flushed cheeks, of my holding those lovely hips as I pounded into her, enjoying the view of her big ass bouncing away - Sara's snipping tore me out of those thoughts as I had stopped moving.

The receptionist couldn't stop beaming at the sight of us and quickly handed over the keys.

"No passport, no-?", I asked, but she interrupted me with a hand wave. "Your father took care of everything, Monsieur et Madame de Beaumont."

"How pleasant", I mumbled, while my wife tugged at my sleeve to hurry up.

Madame de Beaumont - I already loved how they addressed my Sara.

"Michael?", Sara asked, already a step towards the elevator.

I glanced down at the key card. Fifth floor. Room 502.

"Let's go, chou ", I took her fingers and intertwined them with mine.

We entered the elevator and I promptly closed the distance between us.

Sara pulled me closer by my hip.

Glancing down at her, I enjoyed how she shivered under my eyes and I hoped, prayed I conveyed how much I wanted her.

"Eager?", I asked with a teasing tone, running my fingers down her neck and along her collarbones.

The way she tiptoed to reach my lips said enough.

"I've fallen only more for you", Sara breathed against my lips with closed eyes. "How you humbled every guest, how you handled every child, how you cried for me, how you held me when we danced, how you always looked back for me when I wasn't at your side", she stroke my face "With every smile you gave me, I felt myself fall more and more for you. If I ever were to lose you ..."

"Hey, let's not think about such topics tonight", I tugged at her curls. "And you will never lose me silly." Sara gnawed on her lips at that and I knew what that meant.

My little worryhead.

I shook my head. "I came too far to fuck this up now", I tugged at her hair in wanton and a gasp escaped her lips. A hot gasp. "I came here to make love to you. To convey my feelings physically. Something I'm quite good at, as you say."

I got even closer to my wife. I pulled her into an embrace. "I would never leave you."

Sara nuzzled into my hug. I knew from the silence that she was tearing up. "I won't leave you either. Ever", she promised.

What a bad childhood and cheating ex could do to you ... Thanks for the constant doubts, guys. Really, we appreciate it.

The elevator stopped with a ding.

Sara looked up to me. "Which room is ours?"

"502", I kissed her forehead and picked her up bridal style. "Let's forget about this already."

Sara screamed happily as I tossed her into the air and caught her. I had to laugh. Thank god it was easy enough to cheer her up.

I unlocked the door, carried my bride to the bed and softly put her down.

Sara sat in the bed as if she was over at mine's for the first time, fumbling around nervously.

"What is it?", I shut the door after us, undid my tie as I walked over to her, got rid of my jacket and rolled up my sleeves.

I put my arms next to her lovely, generous hips and searched her eyes.

Brown eyes, framed with long black lashes peered up shyly. "I feel like a virgin again", Sara whispered with red cheeks.

"I'll make love to you a little bit more rougher than that", I flirted and she laughed.

"No really, as if ... as if this is the first time we ..."

"It is the first time", I kneeled down to meet her eyes, putting my hands on her knees, which were covered by her stunning wedding dress. A dress that seemed as if it were a second skin, that's how perfectly it fitted her. "The first time we make love as husband and wife."

"You make it sound so romantic", my wife ran her hands down my shirt and tugged at a fuzz. "I really do feel so loved right now."

"Even though you cried in the elevator?", I raised a brow at my Bosnian wife and she laughed.

"You know how emotional I can get", Sara laid down and I climbed on top of her.

She stared at my eyes fondly. "You have to help me with my dress", she said after a comfortable silence.

I nodded silently, not able to wipe down my smile.

Sara rolled over onto her stomach and exposed her back to me.

I undid every button, one by one, kissing her exposed skin longingly. I traced her muscles, the muscles she had gained while training with me, kissed the dimples in her shoulder that I had only recently discovered, kissed her neck and then unbuttoned the last button.

She was so hot, heating up. I'm sure if I ran my finger up and down her underwear it would be soaked by now.

I carefully caught the fabric and pulled it down. It came off easily, and there my wife laid: in her white bra. In her white underwear. A lacy thong. My favourite.

"Wait, what about something blue?", I asked cheekily.

My wife turned around and led my hand to her underwear.

Blue flowery details revealed themselves on her lace.

"Brilliant", I laughed. My eyes fell to the ribbon on her upper thigh and my heart skipped a beat in heat.

I kneeled and took one end of the lacy bow with my teeth. I glanced up to Sara, who held my eyes as sturdily. I pulled, slowly, all while I held her eyes.

Sara's breath came out uneven and I lowly chuckled.

I couldn't contain myself anymore; I ran a finger up and down her wet underwear, pushing it aside to finger that tight pussy. Usually I was the patient type, but not today. Not tonight. Not the next 8 weeks I would be alone with my angel.

Sara squealed and moved back a bit, my finger coming out with a plop. I licked it clean.

"Come here", I purred.

My wife shook her head, crossing her legs. "You have to get undressed too!"

I ignored her and climbed on top of her. But my wife wouldn't listen to me and as I glanced at the spots I could tackle with my lips or fingers, she threw me onto my back and sat on top of me.

Her fingers quickly undid my shirt and she bent down to kiss my chest. I relaxed and let her do her thing, shivering as her fingers traced the outlines of my muscles, of my six pack, of my v-lines.

Sara shifted more down to undo my pants and I helped her with the belt.

She quickly threw the pants on the floor and I caught her hand before she could yank my underwear off. "Now we are even", I pulled her up and caught her hips, plopping her pussy down onto my lips.

Sara let out a surprised gasp, but then giggled as I ran my nose up and down the thin fabric. She pushed her panties aside for me and sat down slowly.

I immediately went to work. My tongue licked the sweet Ambrosia clean of her thick pussy lips, buried my tongue into her opening and pushed her down as she tried to get up from my lips, as the kisses and sucking and licking got her close to the edge.

I ate her as if my life depended on it - I sucked those juicy lips and pierced clit, I ran my tongue up and down, side to side, in and out of her, her moans music in my ears and the taste of her heavenly.

Sara moaned my name, rode herself into her orgasm as I laid there and licked her with a smile. God how I loved to eat her pussy!

My hand moved down and pulled my dick out my underwear, rubbing it along to her moans. I was stone hard, and couldn't wait to push myself into her wet, tight vagina and take her all over again.

"Michael, Michael, I'm-", Sara drew her legs closer to my face, and I enjoyed how she couldn't get out a straight sentence but only moans. "I-I-"

"Come baby girl", I mumbled into her labia, moving up to suck harshly on her pierced clit - it was enough to shoot her right to the edge. I eagerly caught all of her juices and listened to her harsh moans and groans.

I licked my lips clean and sighed happily, while a shaky Sara laid down on my chest and breathed harshly.

She didn't even recover when she moved her hand down and released me of my own stroking, jerking me off. Slowly rubbing me up and down, cupping my head and tracing my head.

I leaned my head fully back on the pillow, closing my eyes as she picked up the pace. "Sara ...", I moaned hotly.

"Your turn to come honey", Sara whispered into my ear, and her hot breath made me shutter.

My wife kissed me and I went to undo her bra.

She put her exposed breasts on my chest, just like I loved it. I felt how her erected nipples rubbed onto my chest as she moved to pleasure me.

Sara's movements got quicker, rougher and she showered my neck in kisses and sucked on my skin.

I laid there and let the increasing hotness take over my body, let my wife drape her naked body all over me, grabbed her ass and squeezed harshly, wanted to slam my dick inside her pussy already - Sara let go off my dick, which stood straighter than straight, and wriggled her way down to take me into her mouth as I wanted to protest.

"Why did you-", my words were stopped when she sucked on my head harshly and I groaned.

I groaned louder as she slid her tongue down my shaft and pushed myself inside her mouth, grabbing her head as she sucked strongly.

"Bordel de merde!", I swore through my pressed teeth as Sara bopped her head and down rapidly, deep throating me without a hint of hesitation.

She wouldn't lower her damn speed and if she kept this up-

Sara hummed around my dick, winking at me and jerked me off alongside her sucking.

Now I really couldn't last!

"Salope", I cussed and pushed myself fully into her mouth, coming that same instant.

Sara massaged my balls as I emptied myself. With a plop, she removed herself from my cock and I sighed in bliss.

"Salope", Sara crooked her head. "Doesn't that mean bitch?"

"Or slut", I specified, dropping my head on the pillow. "That was amazing."

"I hope so", my wife climbed onto me with an accusing tone. "And bordel de merde?"

"Oh fuck", I explained, pulling her down. "Come here."

"Am I your bitch?", Sara crooked her head and waited for my answer.

"You are my wife", I opened my eyes. "You were always my number one slut."

Satisfied with that, my wife obediently climbed to my arms at my words and I grabbed her thigh harshly, picking her up from myself as she wanted to put my dick into her pussy. Sara pouted in protest, but I ignored it. Leading her hips to my dick, I rubbed her up and down my shaft and enjoyed how wet she was.

"What do you want?", I snarled and watched her face go into her enjoying expression. Furrowed brows, her lips parting into an 'o' and then watched her bite her bottom lip the more I moved her wet pussy up and down my shaft.

I entered her and Sara wanted to move her hips. "Let go of me", she begged, trying to get rid of my arms. "I want to-"

I pulled out and she squealed unhappily. "I asked what do you want", I snarled again, spanking her.

Sara gasped, grabbing my shoulders. "Your dick!"

"How do you want it?", I snarled into her ear.

"I want to ride it", she begged. "I want to ride the best dick in this entire world! I want to orgasm on your dick so badly!"

"Oh", I said, pleasantly surprised. I let go of her hips. "Go get what you want."

My girl didn't wait - or should I say my wife - and plopped herself right down on my dick, riding me as if her life depended on it.

In and out, I pounded my rock hard dick into her tight, wet pussy, feeling how she literally grabbed my shaft in need as Sara moved up and down. She moaned with every movement and held me tightly.

I held her ass and spanked it, took her tits into my mouth and sucked on them, kissed her when she got too loud - all while I enjoyed how wet her pussy sounded as I roughly pounded into her ecstatically tight pussy.

It didn't take us long to cum, neither of us could last long. I filled her to the brim and enjoyed how my sperm dripped out her pussy, while Sara squirted on my cock, yelling my name from the top of her lungs.

I licked her nipple as she plopped her chest down on me, breathing harshly, and one finger moved around her hips, down her ass to finger her.

"How much time do we have left till the flight?", Sara gasped hotly, grabbing for my dick to ride it again.

I lazily looked to the side where my phone laid and inserted another finger.

Sara swore in Bosnian and I grinned happily.

I checked the time. "Four hours. Hey, Philipp sent me some pictures of the wedding-"

"Fuck Philipp! More sex, right now!", my wife tossed the phone out my hand and demanded my whole attention on her body, hungrily clasping her lips onto mine.

"Aye aye, Madame de Beaumont! ", I saluted and watched my wife slip onto my dick again.

It was quite nice to be married, I must say!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 71.1K 71
"She was fire. And I wanted to burn." #4 in Forbidden Love. ----------------------------------------------- Ariella Faure is just a 5'3, timid woman...
51.9K 2.2K 55
Daisy has been a stripper all of her life against her wishes. With an annoyingly genius brother to take care of, she is ready to do whatever it takes...
5.2K 367 10
Book 1 in the "BOUND BY DESIRE" series.. ***************************************** What happens when the person you hate makes you feel something you...
43.9K 1.5K 20
I'm Hers~ The Bosslady Romance I doesn't deserve her. I'm far so good for her. I'm not bold and brave like her. I'm not good enough for her. I'm not...