𝙪𝙣𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙧𝙞...

By poopfarttt

••• "i'm, uncharted territory." "you're not just 'uncharted territory' to me." ••• in which a timid girl and... More

Chapter 1- Loser
Chapter 2- Bowers
Chapter 3- Georgie
Chapter 4- Sink or Swim
Chapter 5- The Date
Chapter 6- Push and Shove
Chapter 7- Too Young
Chapter 8- Swapping Spit
Chapter 9- Boy on Boy
Chapter 11- Detention
Chapter 12- Chug
Chapter 13- Disappointment
Chapter 14- Jealousy
Chapter 15- Guilt
Chapter 16- Okay
Chapter 17- Anxious
Chapter 18- Dinner
Chapter 19- The Barn
Chapter 20- Unfair
Chapter 21- Bruises
Chapter 22- U Turn
Chapter 23- Snowball
Chapter 24- Stanely's Butterflies
Chapter 25- Everything
Chapter 26- Initials
Chapter 27- Spider
Chapter 28- Best Friend
Chapter 29- Happy
Chapter 30- Change
Chapter 31- Princess
Chapter 32- Home
Chapter 33- New Beginning
Chapter 34- Destinations

Chapter 10- The Bathroom Floor

3.3K 84 201
By poopfarttt

Eddie's p.o.v.

After the bottle landed on Stan for Richie's turn my heart sunk.

For the past few weeks I had been so confused, I didn't know who I was anymore.

It all started about a month ago; Richie and I met up after school like we usually do but this time it was different.
When we were walking to get our bikes, he held my hand.
I remember my face burning up but I didn't pull away, I liked it. Then we started holding hands everyday and went to the ice cream parlor together, just us.

But it wasn't a date, was it?

Because that would be gay, and I'm not gay. Right?

-

"I, I don't feel good." Richie stated awkwardly before he could kiss Stan. I knew something was wrong, I could see it in his eyes, they looked sad and confused.
I bet he could see the same look in my eyes. Without hesitation I told the losers I'd be right back and followed him up the stairs and into the bathroom.

-

"Richie?" I said while slowly opening the door. "Eds? Come in," he said in a depressing, emotionless tone. I walked in and saw Richie sitting on the floor with his knees to his chest as a few tears ran down his cheeks. He looked at me then immediately put his head on his knees.
"What's wrong Rich?" I said closing the door behind me and rushing to his side, taking a seat on the ground next to him. He looked up at me, I could see his slightly red face. I wiped his tears as he began to talk.
"Eddie, why..." he paused to think of what he was about to say.

"Why do you think I hold your hand? Why do you think I always want to do things with just you?" He looked at me in the eyes as he grabbed my hand.
"I, I don't know..." Blush spread across my face.
"I love you Eddie." My heart started to race. "Well I know you love me, like a friend and-" before I could continue Richie put his hands on my cheeks and put his lips on mine. I was shocked but I kissed back.

"Friends don't do that." He smirked then kissed me again. I put my hands around his neck as we moved closer together. I can't believe I had my first kiss with Richie Tozier on the bathroom floor.

Then I heard y/n.
'Fuck' I thought to myself. We quickly pulled away and looked towards the door just as the knob started to turn. We looked at each other and quickly stood up.

"You guys okay?" Y/n asked while raising her brow.
"I heard panting, and were you eating a lollipop or something, your lips were smacking and," y/n told us as Rich and I turned red and my body was stiff.
"Oh, oh, did, did you, were you?" Y/n tilted her head.
"Uh, I, I don't know what you're talking about," Richie tried to hide how nervous he was but failed when he started to fiddle with his fingers.

"You guys ki-"
I pressed my index finger to my lips and stared daggers at her.
"You kissed?" She whispered as she smiled and giggled. Richie and I looked at each other then back at y/n and nodded.
"You can't tell anyone, please." I begged.
"I won't, I promise, but you two are so cute together!" She said a little louder than a whisper.
"Yeah, together," Richie mumbled as a smile came across his face and turned his gaze to me.

"Hey, you found them!" Stan laughed and Beverly joined in.
"You guys go downstairs, we'll be down in a minute," Richie said, still staring at me.
They all made their way downstairs and Richie grabbed my hands.
"Eddie, I love you," I could tell he lost some of his confidence when his hands started to shake.
"I love you too, Rich." I said as I blushed once again.
"Go out with me, Eds?" He took a step closer, making the hair on the back of my neck stick up straight.

Fuck it, I'm gay.

"Yeah, Rich. I will." I whispered. I couldn't see anything but Richie in that moment.
Richie; my boyfriend.

Y/N p.o.v.

Richie was so lucky his parents weren't home, if they caught him making out with Eddie I don't know what would have happened, but I doubt it would have been good.

Soon after we went back downstairs Richie and Eddie came back but no one asked what they were doing, probably not wanting to make them upset, but I don't think anything would make them upset, not today.

-

Everyone changed in their pajamas and met in the basement once again where there were sleeping bags on the floor and a couple of couches everyone could sleep on. The sleeping situation was squishy with there being 8 people, but we managed.
Ben, Bev, Bill and I were on the floor, Eddie and Richie shared a couch, and Stan and Mike were on the other.
I was next to Billy of course.

After about 20 minutes of getting snacks and arguing on what movie to watch we finally got settled and watched 'The Goonies' which was one of my favourites.

Of course being Billy, the not-so-hopeless romantic he is, yawned as he stretched and put his arm around me.
"You dork," I whispered through my giggles. "Fine, I guess you d-don't want me to be romantic..." he started to move his arm but I grabbed it and pulled it back down.
"Did I say I wanted you to move it?" I kissed his cheek as he smiled.

"Oh my god could you shut the fuck up? Stop being so lovey-dovey, I can't hear." Richie hissed.
I turned around and saw Eddie falling asleep on Richie's lap as he played with his hair.
'Says you' I mouthed. "At least I'm doing it quietly!" Richie whispered as quiet as possible.
"Touché Tozier, touché." I said turning back around and returning my focus to the movie.

-

After the movie was over everyone was asleep except for Richie and I. Bill feel asleep with his head on my shoulder and Eddie fell asleep on Richie's lap.
"How do you move without waking him up?" Richie whispered so quietly I could barely make out what he was saying.
"Watch and learn," I whispered back. I carefully slid my hands on the back of Bill's head and lifted it off my shoulder and onto his pillow. Richie nodded and copied my actions, except for the part where he almost kneed Eddie's head. I had to cover my mouth so I wouldn't burst out laughing. Eventually Richie got in a comfortable position with Eddie right next to him. I waved at Richie whilst mouthing 'goodnight'. He waved back and closed his eyes. I couldn't help but stare at them for a few more seconds.
They were so cute together and I'm so glad they could figure this out. Then I slid into my sleeping bag and moved closer to Bill, nuzzling my head in his neck. He unconsciously wrapped his hands around my waist and pulled me closer. I sighed, relaxing my body and slowly drifting to sleep.

Bill's p.o.v.

I felt my eyes flutter open as I woke up from my sleep. I felt warm air on my neck which tickled my skin. I slightly turned my head just enough to see y/n with her head near my neck. I carefully turned to my side to admire the sleeping beauty.
I tucked her hair behind her ear since it was covering her face. She was so cute when she slept. I looked around the room, I was the first one awake. I looked at the clock on the wall to find out it was 8:21am. I laid there just admiring y/n until I heard the sigh of someone just waking up. I looked around the room to see Eddie rubbing his eyes and yawning. He removed his hands from his eyes and saw me.

"Oh, hey Bill." He said with a yawn.
"What time is it?" He asked.
"Around 8:30." I responded. He went to sit up but soon realized he couldn't because Richie had his arm around him. He just laughed as he carefully moved Richie's hand out of the way.

Eddie and I went to the kitchen so we could talk without waking the losers up.
"So, what h-happened yesterday? I-If you don't mind me asking," I said genuinely curious about the fiasco.
"Oh, nothing, Richie just, uh, didn't want to play." he smirked as his face turned red.
"Imagine if R-Richie and you kept playing and you guys e-ended up kissing," I snickered.
"Yeah, imagine me kissing Richie," he laughed at put a hand over his mouth as his blush spread to his ears.

Why was he blushing?

Y/N p.o.v.

The sleepover was great.
I think everyone learned a bit more about each other, even if nothing was said aloud.

Bill left with me so he could ride me home. I looked at him as he rode down the street with me. He was so perfect. I didn't know what I did to deserve an angel like him. He always knew how to make me smile. He noticed me staring at him and he started giggling.
"Like the v-view?" He joked.
"Absolutely." I said with a wink which made us laugh even more.

-

I put my bike in the garage then turned to Bill. I put my arms around his neck.
"I love you." I said, staring into his sparkling eyes.
"I love you, and I always w-will. I hope you know that." Bill said before kissing me, pulling me closer as my hands travelled from his neck to his hair.
"I know." I said with a love struck smile before opening my front door and waving goodbye to Bill. I blew him a kiss and he pretended to catch it as I laughed.

1696 words

An Author's Note:

I don't think you were reddie for that;)
Honestly this chapter was so cute and I want to write a Reddie book after this.

As always, happy reading<33

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.2K 2.1K 17
After months of trying to find Minho after he was captured by Wicked, y/n and the others continue looking for him. She won't give up until he's found...
313K 6.9K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
70.9K 1.6K 28
This is the sequel to Greatest Fears. Please read the first story so this one makes sense. After 27 years, IT comes back. You become a famous author...
658K 40.3K 104
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...