The defects (ZaSr, Zim X Skoo...

By autistic_equius

(If you're reading this it means i broke my promise and i actually published it for the general public to bul... More

Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty one
Chapter Twenty two
Chapter twenty three
Chapter twenty four
Chapter twenty five
Chapter twenty six
Chapter twenty eight
Chapter twenty nine
Chapter thirty
Chapter thirty one
Chapter thirty two
Chapter thirty three
Chapter thirty four
Chapter thirty five
Chapter thirty six
Chapter thirty seven
Chapter thirty eight
Chapter thirty nine
Chapter forty
Chapter forty one
Chapter forty two
Chapter forty two
Chapter forty four
Chapter forty five
Chapter forty six
chapter forty seven
Epilouge-A/N

Chapter twenty seven

69 3 0
By autistic_equius

The voot cruiser started up and flew high up into the sky. Zim looked down at it, he realised he was already missing the stupid, filthy planet he spent years attempting to take over. He felt an emotional connection now and now we'll... He'd never see it again. Maybe one day he'd defy Dibs wishes and come back for one last visit.

"Hey Skoodge do you ever miss the planets you conquered?" Zim asked softly.
"Not one bit, I think i miss Blorch the least!" Skoodge chuckled "But if you miss Urth, I don't blame you, it seemed nice there."
"It was I guess..." Zim pouted, he has some okayish memories there.

Then, when they were high up in space, the black sky spreading on endlessly, there was a crash coming from the back of the cruiser. Zim raised a non existent eyebrow.
"I'll go check that out." He announced, Skoodge nodded in response. Zim checked the back of the cruiser where most of their stuff was kept. Underneath the rubble there was movement. Zim lifted an object off the area the movement was at, after removing a few more Zim heard a conversation louder and louder.

Absolutely confused Zim tore up stuff, whoever was down there stopped moving, realising Zim was about to find them. Then Zim uncovered two patches of hair, of very familiar colour. He pulled at it resulting in a screech of "OW!" From the two hiding there. They shot up and locked eyes with Zim.

"DIB? GAZ?" Zim cried "WHAT ARE YOUU DOING HERE?" Gaz grabbed Zim's face.
"Listen Zim, the Xoriks have been watching us somehow, since we are aware of them and helped you two we are threats to them. We had to come along with you."
"How do you know that?" Zim asked.
"I got a transmission through my DS."
"Ah."
"Anyway, I had to drag Dib with me and we hid in the back of your ship."
"I got that, but what are you gonna do now?"
"Maybe we'll just wait it out... If they forget us we can just return home like it's nothing."
"Makes sense, i'll go tell Skoodge!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.4K 122 18
This is the sequal to my other story, Invader Zim {Not Just a Defect}. This story takes place following Lard Nar and his fight for survival. It take...
1.3K 23 3
This is the same one from my AO3. It has been years since Zim was banished from his Empire and he has learned to make Earth his home. With some help...
2.6K 85 21
After years of Zim trying to conquer earth and Dib saving it a lot, they both were growing and changing. Zim stopped trying to conquer earth and Dib...
8.9K 412 11
Dib x Zim fic | After seeing that he'll spend Valentine's Day alone again this year, Gaz suggests that Dib gives Zim a Valentine's Day gift as an at...