The_Crush_

By CliffeShyna

Learn NOT to fall in love with the wrong guy, or get ready to be 'crushed' For love happens just once.... ***... More

When we were young....too young
The first eye contact ...
loving is being happy in his happiness
Dreams and Reality
So what it is if not love?
Goodbye kiss
Two years later
In a world unknown
A Gentleman
Unforgettable night
Farewell
Losing her light, She cried in dark
Pain and Past
Beginning
Life Phase - 1
Chapter 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Chapter 20
Part 21
Part 22
Chapter 23

The_Crush_

3.9K 108 6
By CliffeShyna

Learn NOT to fall in love with the wrong guy,

or get ready to be 'crushed'

For love happens just once....

*********************************************

Rain , beautiful
Sound , pleasurable
Children , adorable
Me , any of the three above doubtable.

I , Mace Brent was born when it was raining , maybe that's why my life was never dry , there was always something to make it interesting ...

Something , everything..... him.

I had a crush on him since decades , two to be exact , I followed him everywhere , kindergarten , school , same neighborhood , now community college .

I , Mace Brent , was never the 'it girl' , I am most probably the 'who's that boy?' . No , I didn't act like boys, I have no bad habits , no smoking , no drinking , I go to church every Sunday . I believe in God because He sent him to me . I wore normal clothes , T-Shirts and jeans . My father being the sheriff restricted me to some things . My Mom was normal about everything , even when I went to college without breakfast or books . I was no nerd either . I just had few goals , one to be honest .

Him . To notice me . Talk to me . Kiss me may be by mistake . Marry me when he goes blind . Let me touch him .

Him being the crush of course , the 'it boy' . He was everything , tall , dark , handsome , Sexy , Intelligent , every girl's dream . His name is Gavin , Gavin Samuel Adams. Even his name was hot . He was in the football team in high school , I was in the bleachers then .

My crush became the ultimate death of me . He was my laughter , my tears , my reason of living . People were there , somewhere but no one noticed anything until one day .....

When he finally noticed me ......

either the good days were finally arriving or it was the commencement of my end...

PROLOGUE

Dreams began with him , days began with him , nights were his , the world revolve around him .... He was my sun, my moon , my light in the dark , my love ... My crush ...

My story started with him , ended with him ... How it all started ?

It all started beautifully , I met him , scratch that , I saw him when I was six just shifted to a bigger city , Phoenix . He wasn't my neighbor but he lived close .

My love was love at first sight .

But unrequited.....

Gavin was a strong boy and a gentleman. He was every girl's dream .
When I Mace Brent finally told him about my love , he called it lust .

He told me I loved his face , his body . He didn't know we grew together and I saw him grow up . Yes, he was always beautiful , maybe that became his curse.

Gavin left for joining military , I didn't see him for complete year , he came back a different man . Gone was the beautiful man with a beautiful smile , came a beast with a hard edge. He never smiled .

His charming face lost all its charm . Everyone was proud of him for what he did for America as a soldier but no one got close to him.

Please follow my blog - www.thebestwhattoreads.WordPress.com

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.5M 346K 42
#1 Teen Fiction | #1 Young Adult | #1 Romance "We all need someone to drive us mad." - The Wombats. He stared arrogantly down at me, a smirk plaste...
347K 9.1K 20
BOOK #1 of 'Forever Collection': But why did he even listen to me when I told him not to talk to me? Why couldn't he have thought about the whole fr...
197K 5.8K 26
”Can I ask you something?" the dark-haired boy asked in front of me. "And can you answer as honestly as possible?" I looked up from the textbook that...
23.7K 1.5K 54
Shannon Dugray and Quincey Mason are like cat and dog. However, there may be something more behind their constant arguing. Shannon has sworn she woul...