Part 19

Days pass and slowly weeks pass but our love and trust for each other just increases with each passing second. We still have not said the three lucky words to each other but our eyes say the words whenever we look at each other. Well my eyes do.

Today, we are going to another date - 6th to be exact - at a small coffee house which is built just outside the town.

Gavin never has a day off, he is working even on Saturdays and Sundays. It is almost six in the evening when we reach the coffee house. There is a huge crowd outside the coffeehouse. Gavin frowns, "I think they already started the shoot"

"Shoot? A movie shoot?" I ask.

"Yeah"

I hardly watch movies. I don't own a TV and do not plan to waste my money on it. As for watching it in a theater, it was only with the guys at work once or twice a year. Hence, I do not recognize the actor or actress in the giant poster stuck on the van standing before Gavin's SUV.

"You saw 'the descendants of the moon'?"

"No. The last movie I saw was" I think for a second because I seriously could not remember the movie "Oh.. Yeah it was Hangover 3"

We are now standing outside the coffeehouse, trying to get inside it. My high heels, which I wore to impress Gavin, are not really helping.

I know you may judge me and think why I had to do things to impress him? Well, it is a life-long crush. Things are never in my hand. Never.

Somehow, we get inside the small building and Gavin excuses himself to talk with the man at reception. Few minutes later, he comes back and points at a table in the corner. Gavin is dressed in a grey henley, dark blue jeans and his black cap while I am wearing blue jeans with a crop top that showed the tiny tattoo I have on my waist. My red hair are open and straight like always and I am wearing minimal makeup. I think I look okay.

As soon as we take our seats, Gavin orders chili rubbed steak and parmesan risotto with roasted shrimp. For dessert, I order French chocolate pie. As soon as the food was served, Gavin takes my plate and starts putting pieces of steak. I am not really hungry as I had a sandwich after lunch but Gavin is ravenous. He was outside the town for some work this morning and has come only a few hours ago. 

"How's work?" he asks.

"Good. I am expecting an increase sometime soon"

"It isn't bi-yearly?" 

"Nope. The increase is actually quarterly. Mason may be a loser but he is a cool boss" I wink.

He frowns "He respects you, doesn't he?"

I shrug and say, "I guess yeah. He is unpredictable actually. Sometimes he is really kind, understanding and caring and sometimes he is just a flirt"

"Give me your phone" I raise my eyebrows but I give him my phone.

Love is bad sisters - It makes you crazy.

He takes my phone and returns it after a few seconds. I check what he did but there is no change on the screen nor did I see him writing any number.

I look at him and make my best 'what did you do' face. He is on his way to eat the first piece of steak. He stops and says, "I am your emergency contact now"

Oh, is it really possible or even normal to fall in love thousands times a day with the same person? Because if it isn't, I'm a gone case. I cannot be normal then. 

I stand and bend over to kiss him on the mouth. It was our first lip kiss in several weeks. Gavin unlike other guys liked to hold hands, hug for long durations and kiss on foreheads which was really romantic and everything but I wanted some serious stuff in our relationship now. I may be a virgin but I had no virgin streak in me, like I never wanted him to not kiss me