The_Crush_

Learn NOT to fall in love with the wrong guy,

or get ready to be 'crushed'

For love happens just once....

*********************************************

Rain , beautiful
Sound , pleasurable
Children , adorable
Me , any of the three above doubtable.

I , Mace Brent was born when it was raining , maybe that's why my life was never dry , there was always something to make it interesting ...

Something , everything..... him.

I had a crush on him since decades , two to be exact , I followed him everywhere , kindergarten , school , same neighborhood , now community college .

I , Mace Brent , was never the 'it girl' , I am most probably the 'who's that boy?' . No , I didn't act like boys, I have no bad habits , no smoking , no drinking , I go to church every Sunday . I believe in God because He sent him to me . I wore normal clothes , T-Shirts and jeans . My father being the sheriff restricted me to some things . My Mom was normal about everything , even when I went to college without breakfast or books . I was no nerd either . I just had few goals , one to be honest .

Him . To notice me . Talk to me . Kiss me may be by mistake . Marry me when he goes blind . Let me touch him .

Him being the crush of course , the 'it boy' . He was everything , tall , dark , handsome , Sexy , Intelligent , every girl's dream . His name is Gavin , Gavin Samuel Adams. Even his name was hot . He was in the football team in high school , I was in the bleachers then .

My crush became the ultimate death of me . He was my laughter , my tears , my reason of living . People were there , somewhere but no one noticed anything until one day .....

When he finally noticed me ......

either the good days were finally arriving or it was the commencement of my end...

PROLOGUE

Dreams began with him , days began with him , nights were his , the world revolve around him .... He was my sun, my moon , my light in the dark , my love ... My crush ...