The Boss's Wife True Love

Oleh TMSaunders

BOOK THREE: This is the third book to The Boss's Personal Assistant and Boss's Ex Personal Assistant... Rile... Lebih Banyak

PLEASE READ BEFORE READING THIS BOOK
Introduction
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten Recap
Chapter Eleven Authors Notes
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Epilogue

Chapter Eighteen

5.9K 274 13
Oleh TMSaunders

RILEY  POV

I enjoyed myself a few days ago at the speedway. It was Friday I had just arrived at the office. I stepped out of the elevator and walked towards Alex's office. I could see Wyatt sitting at his desk as I walked past. He looked busy his assistant was sitting at her desk doing nothing. I stopped and looked at her.

"Shouldn't you be doing some work?" It just came out. I was still in my bike leathers. She looked me up and down.

"I don't work for you," She says with attitude. I look at her and smirk as I walked towards Alex's office. His door was open.

"Alex, how are you?" I say as I walk into his room.

"I am fine. I would like to talk to you and dad," I looked at him and he looked serious.

"We could see if your father is free now?" I asked him.

"If dads got a bit of time,"

"I would think so," I turn and walk towards Wyatt's office we walked in the assistant was sitting in the chair in front of Wyatt. He looked at me and smiled.

"Hey, beautiful," He says. I just had a sudden urge to say something.

"Hey, sexy," It just came out. He looked at me and his smile went wider. I had to sit on the sofa. What the hell is going on? Why the fuck did I say that? I had so many unanswered questions. I put my face in my hands.

"Mum. Mum," Alex shouts at me. I come out of my confused daydream.

"Yes," I say and look up at him. Wyatt in this time was standing beside Alex looking at me.

His assistant didn't look too fucking happy. I wanted to slap her into next week with the way she was looking at me.

"Riley. You zoned out for a while," Wyatt says in a concerned tone.

"I am fine. Sorry Wyatt I shouldn't have said that," He puts one hand in his pocket. Yep, he was angry with me.

"Mum, dad. I need to tell you something," Alex looks at both of us then the assistant. She really had a face like a wet slapped fish.

"Briar you can leave and please close the door," Wyatt tells her bluntly. She leaves and closes the door.

"Alex, what do you need to tell us?" I ask.

"Firstly, I will be staying on," Alex smiles. Wyatt takes his hand out of his pocket and hugs Alex.

"Son that is good news," He says.

"Secondly. Blair and I are going to have a baby," Alex looks really proud. Wyatt is smiling and hugs him again. I look at my hands my mind is going foggy, and the room starts to spin. What the hell is happening to me. I went to stand up and as I walked, I felt like I was walking in water.

My body heated up and my head was aching the spinning got faster until I hit the floor. I don't know what happened. I woke a while later laid on Wyatt's sofa with him sitting beside me. His hand holding a cool towel over my forehead. He looks at me.

"Riley. Baby. You fainted," His voice is soft. I was looking deep into his blue eyes. I could see how much he wanted me, the passion, lust, desire to hold me tight. Tight to his naked body. I still felt nothing towards him. I look down my body.

"Where's my bike gear?"

"I had to take it off you. You were burning up," His smile was burning me up inside. I was scared I would ignite and jump him. I close my eyes and I could see the way we used to make love. The pleasure, passion, need. Why the hell was I feeling like this? I opened my eyes and Wyatt was leaning closer to me.

We stared at each other for a while before his assistant knocked on the door. She looked over at me then she glanced at Wyatt and blushed. I shook my head sit up. I just stayed on the sofa sitting.

"Briar what do you want now," Wyatt wasn't happy.

"You have a meeting in five minutes," She says and looks at me.

Why am I always the nice guy? I am fed up with being this nice guy. I glared at her Wyatt looks at me.

"Briar you can go," She turns and sticks her nose in the air and walks off.

"Riley, are you feeling better?" He asks. I went to stand and lost my balance I fell straight into Wyatt's muscular arms. Feeling them wrapped around me was a feeling that I could vaguely remember.

"I will be alright. Oh, I fainted when Alex told us we are going to be grandparents. He must hate me," I sit back down with my face in my hands. I was welling up with tears. How could I do that to Alex? I wanted to hide away just for a while.

"He's fine. He thought it was the shock of him telling you," He runs his fingers through his hair.

" I need to get to this meeting," He walks over to his desk and picks up a file walks back past me smiles then steps out the door. I compose myself before trying to get up again.

I don't know what happened, but I just felt all weird. I am ecstatic to be a grandmother. I really can't wait.

I stood up and walked to the bathroom to freshen up. I turned the shower on got undressed and stepped into the shower. I let the hot water run down over me before sitting on the floor and hugging my knees. I was trying again to remember. Please I want to remember. I want my memories back. I still can't remember three of my children. What is the point of carrying on if I can't remember the people, I genuinely love? I feel so alone. I start to sob.

"I want my life back," I screamed and sobbed.

I was now leaning against the tiled wall in the shower just banging my head hoping I would remember. The more I pushed myself the more my body went numb. My heart feels cold and broken. I have looked at all the photos and the DVD's of our family, I could see how much Wyatt and I loved each other but I don't feel it. I want to feel it.

I watched one where Wyatt was chasing me around the garden when Blake was about two. When he finally caught up to me, he picked me up whizzed me around and devoured my neck. I was giggling the whole time and our smiles looked loving and you could see how much we loved each other. I also watched us renew our vows in Hawaii. We stared into each other's eyes the whole time. Not once did we lose our gaze, we smiled at each other as Wyatt whispered in my ear and you could see me bite my bottom lip. I would love to remember what he whispered that day.

I have tried so hard to trigger my memories, but nothing works. I stood and washed my hair and then got out and dried wrapped the towel around me looked in the mirror. I closed my eyes for a few seconds, and something pops in my head about me dropping the towel. I opened my eyes only to be gazing at myself in the mirror. I dressed in clean clothes. I remembered that I kept clothes here. I did my hair sprayed perfume on and stepped out of the bathroom.

Wyatt was sitting behind his desk and his assistant was sitting in the chair in front of him. He looked over at me with a smile that I recognised.

"I know that look," His smile grows bigger. Why do I know that smile? Trivial things were slowly just coming back but I wanted to know why I know his smile.

"What look?" He's acting all innocent. I rub my temples close my eyes when I open them again Wyatt was walking towards me.

"Did you remember something?" He asks and takes my hands. Wow, a whole shock wave went through my body. It felt like an electric shock. I looked at Wyatt with wide eyes.

"I need to go," I rushed over to pick my bike gear up and my bag.

"Riley, where the hell are you going," I was walking out the door and Alex was walking in.

"Hey, sweetheart. I am so happy for you and Blair. I can't wait to be a gran," He smiles at me.

"I thought It shocked you too much," He says as I place the palm of my hand on his cheek.

"Alex you could never disappoint me. I am so immensely proud of you. But I must run I need to see someone," I was now walking fast to the elevator and Wyatt was stood in his doorway.

"I will be back in an hour," I shout to him and he creases his brows.

I get in the elevator and start to put my leathers on. Fucking hell, I forgot my helmet and gloves. I was in such a hurry. I stepped out of the elevator. I'll have to take the limo. I was about to step towards the limo when the other elevator door opened, and Wyatt stepped out with my helmet and gloves. He smiled.

"I knew you would want these if you were going to ride your bike,"

"Thank you, Wyatt. I will be back in an hour,"

"Could you please tell me where you are going?" He asked so sweetly. I didn't want to say anything just yet.

"I will tell you when I get back," I put my helmet on step towards my bike and slide on the seat. I closed my eyes remembering how I loved riding these beasts. I started my baby up put my gloves on glanced over my shoulder at Wyatt and pulled out of the car park. I was riding through the city to get to my father's garage. I had to speak to him and then I had to make a pitstop.

**********

I was at my father's garage. Uncle Dayne was fixing up my racing bike for the season.

"He looks a beaut," I say, and he smiles. His eyes squint at me then he lifts me up.

"Sweetheart. It's good to have you back," My dad raced over to me and picked me up too.

"Riley sweetheart," My dad was squeezing me.

"Dad, please you are hugging me too tight. I want to breathe," He stands me back up.

"You ready for Sunday's race?" My father asks me.

"Zayne why ask my niece a stupid question like that. She's always ready," Uncle Dayne was laughing, and my father looked at him.

"Just remember I am two minutes older than you," My dad starts laughing. I was shaking my head.

"Dad, could you arrange for the children to go? They have never watched me race,"

"I will sort that and make room for Alex and Blair," My father says and hugs me again.

"Alex and Blair are going to have a baby," I was smiling so much my cheeks were hurting. My father leant up against the workbench.

"I thought I would never get to be a great-granddad. Wow, I am so pleased for Alex and Blair," My father's eyes glazed over with tears.

"It's the old age setting in," Uncle Dayne says. I laughed.

"Dayne you are the same age as me. Fifty-eight," We all laughed.

"Dad I need to go I will see you Sunday. Love you,"

"Love you too sweetheart," I leave the garage and head back towards the city, but I made a detour to my lawyers. I parked my bike and walk towards the building. I went to the floor where my lawyers were.

"Miss Miller this is a surprise. We are just going through the final stages of the divorce and then it will be finalised,"

"So, it's not gone to the judge yet," I asked.

"No, not yet,"

"Please just shred it. I don't want to go through with it," I was smiling, and my lawyer looked at me with a straight looked expression.

"I don't follow," He says.

"I no longer want to file for divorce," He looks at me picks the phone up.

"Mr Nash's lawyers please," He looks at me and waits.

"This is Miss Miller's lawyers. I have orders from Miss Miller to stop the filing of the divorce," He pauses and listens to who he is speaking to.

"Yes. I see. I will arrange that for Monday morning. We will speak then," He hangs up the phone.

"Riley we are meeting at Mr Nash's on Monday morning to go over a few things first," I nod and head back to the office.

****************************

A cliffhanger

Hope you liked this chapter?

It looks like Riley's got her memory back

She's stopped the divorce

Let's hope that when Wyatt finds out he will be happy

Would like to read your comments

Thank you all for reading

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

13M 104K 9
[preview] V E N G E A N C E โฆ Riley Owens, the innocent, and beautiful girl who had always been smart and caring. She has always had a great life esp...
31.4K 1.5K 34
SWEARING AND SEXUAL CONTENT ADVISED. A story of mixed emotions, love, and romance. A love tested to the extremity. Getting it Right is what Archer a...
5.1M 157K 67
โš ๏ธ Published version Available in Paperback & E-Book through Amazon! This WattPad version is a well-loved rough draft, enjoy it! But be warned it's t...
192K 7.2K 25
Mia Shannon struggles to adjust to her life in San Francisco after moving there from the south. It's hard being the only black girl at the company sh...