The Boss's Wife True Love

Af TMSaunders

BOOK THREE: This is the third book to The Boss's Personal Assistant and Boss's Ex Personal Assistant... Rile... Mere

PLEASE READ BEFORE READING THIS BOOK
Introduction
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten Recap
Chapter Eleven Authors Notes
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Epilogue

Chapter Seventeen

5.8K 262 21
Af TMSaunders

WYATT    POV

I don't know what to do. I love Riley so much and yet she can't remember how we loved each other so much. I had to leave the divorce hearing. It was something I didn't want. 

But Riley needs to be happy. I just hope she will forgive me for all the things I have done. She's stood by my side through all my dilemmas. I miss her so much. I know I see her at the office, but it's not the same.

She is still teasing me with her sexy body. My god that woman has so much hold on me I can't bear to be without her.

I am grateful that I get to see the children whenever I want to. I hope my loneliness is not so obvious to Riley. I keep asking myself why I asked her if the affair was true. I knew deep down it wasn't, but I still asked her. I shake my head.

Riley walks back into the office and puts her bike gear on.

"I will wait for Blake to get home from school," No matter what I still love her. I need to prove to her how much.

"I am going to the speedway to practice. The only thing I ask of you is to not take any of your girlfriends to the house," She looks at me dead serious.

"Riley, I have no girlfriends, nor do I want one. I want my wife, I want you," My voice bluntly spits out with anger.

"I am just saying. Before you invite Briar," Wow. I have never seen this side of Riley not in all the years we have been together. This is a side of Riley that was full of rage, but it was hot, and she was sexy to go with it. In all the years of being together not once did she ever lose her temper with me. It was me always losing my temper and she would stand in front of me listening to me rant and shout and rage, not once did she raise her voice to me.

"I will assure you I have no interest in any women. I only hired her thinking you would leave," She pulls on her boots.

"You were to hasten to fill my spot just like you did all those years ago. I should never have come back. But you were so fucking needy. It angered me that you didn't have the nerve to tell me you had another assistant. You did the same again," She stands picks her helmet and gloves up.

"Riley I am sorry. I thought you would leave," I was now begging her to forgive me. What the fuck have I done? I seem to be pushing her away more not keeping her close.

"Sorry will not cut it this time. You could have had the decency to tell me to my face before filling my position," She had every right to be angry with me. I rubbed my face and looked at Riley.

"Are you staying on?" I had to make this right or at least try.

"I will stay till Alex leaves. You have made it clear that you do not want me around," She walks out the door.

I stood and watched my wife walk away. My assistant walked into my office.

"! GET OUT!," I shout at her. She scurries back to her desk.

Why the hell did I do it? I was digging my hole deeper, and Riley will never look at me the same again. She even mentioned about the business trip I cut short so pearl could tell her she wasn't wanted. I was hastened with my decision then. I only did it because she doomed me for looking at another woman. I hadn't had any pussy in few months, and I blamed her.

I blamed her because I wanted her and when I did have her, I almost lost her to Ashley. Ashley told me he just wanted to be friends with her. Whenever they were together, she would talk about me and Ashley couldn't win her affection. He said he would listen to her talking about me and her smile would brighten up the whole room. I wish we could have the passion that we felt for each other.

The way she would tease me would make my whole body burn with desire. I was infatuated with her beauty I still am. I think we have both lost our way.

I get my briefcase and put my paperwork in it. I turn off the computer and lock my office up. I walk over to Alex office.

"Hey, Alex. I'm off to meet Blake from school," He looks up at me.

"You going to the house to meet him?" He asks.

"Yes. Your mother's gone to the speedway to practice," Alex sits up and looks at me with a concerned look.

"Is she going to race again?" He asks.

"Yes. She wants to do one season," I look at him and he smiles.

"It would be cool to see mum race again," His smile grew large.

"I should go. I'll see later," I turn to walk away.

"Dad, Angel wants to speak to you and mum," I look at him and smile.

"Tell Angel we already know that she's living with Jared and we know they are not just roommates," I winked at him. He smiled.

"Angel was scared that you wouldn't approve,"

"She's got our support and Ashley, Grace know too. They feel the same way. We have been waiting for them to tell us," I smiled and left.

**********

I was at the house waiting for Blake. I was sitting at the kitchen table on my laptop doing some work. I got up to make myself a coffee. I was walking back to the table and I saw an opened letter placed on the counter from the doctor to Riley. I knew I shouldn't read it, but I glanced over it.

Dear Mrs Nash,

It is with extreme sorrow that I have to inform you that the scan results are back, and you have a brain tumour. I would like to do more test to determine if it is cancerous or the result of your memory loss. I know this is not the news you were expecting. Please could you make an appointment at your earliest convenience so we can discuss your options?

Sincerely

Doctor Michelle Dires

Was I reading this right? My eyes had filled with tears. She's not told anyone of this. Why? My god. We have divorced and now she is alone. I was crying for her. I put the letter back where I found it. I sit back at the table I close my laptop and wait for Blake.

Do I confront her or wait till she is ready to tell us.? I run my fingers through my hair. I am not ready to lose her. I love her too much. What the fuck have I done?

I hear the front door open and Blake walks into the kitchen. He runs into my arms. I pick him up and hug him.

"Daddy you came," He says sounding so excited.

"You asked to see me,"

"Yes, I asked mummy and she said she couldn't promise anything. Then she said if you couldn't make it, she would take me to the office to see you," I hug him tightly and kiss the top of his head.

"I couldn't keep away. And mummy is right if I can't come to you, you are always welcome to come to the office or daddy's penthouse," I stand him back up.

"Are you cooking dinner?"

"I could. When are Aria and Freya due home?" I was hoping he knew.

"They normally get home just before dinner,"

"Okay. Let's find something to cook for dinner," I open the fridge to see if Riley had taken anything out for dinner to cook. I see chicken breast fillets and veg.

I start to cook.

"Blake do you have homework?"

"Just spelling," He says and takes his book from his bookbag.

"Sit at the island and we'll do what we always do," I say, and his smile takes over his little face.

"Okay daddy," He sits on a stool and sounds out the word.

"Of-fi-ci-al. Off-ical. Offical," He shouts when he's got it.

"Well-done. Now try the next one,"

"Sev-ent-een. Seventeen,"

"You are doing so well Blake,"

"Daddy I was just kidding. I know all my spellings. I got the highest score in my whole class," He smiles at me.

"You got the highest score?" I ask.

"Yep. I got them all right," I look at him and he was glowing with pride.

"I am very proud of you and so is mummy," He skips off towards the lounge.

I carry on cooking dinner.

"Daddy. Mummy is on the news," Blakes shouts echo through the house.

I walk towards the lounge. I look at the TV to see Riley racing around the freeway at speed.

"It seems that Riley Miller is back and she's in for the running to win this seasons cup. Her sponsors this year is Yamaha. Well, that is the turn for the books. They are certainly going to make a fair bit of money with Riley racing their colours," The commentator couldn't believe his eyes that Riley was back. I was smiling and watching her race around she looked like she was enjoying herself.

"We are hoping to get a word from Riley but like she always does she makes us wait. Now, this is a woman that most certainly had a battle on her hands when she first started to race these beasts of a bike, but she's gained a lot of respect from the riders. Let's hope that this new generation of riders can be accepting of her and show respect. This is a woman that fell off her bike a few times but got back on and won some cup trophies. She's the only racer to be unbeaten in winning the season cup five years in a row. We all wish Riley luck in the coming months," The commentator finished, and the camera went back on Riley racing my baby. That was her favourite bike. I was smiling for her I had so much enjoyment for her. She had missed it immensely.

I walked back to the kitchen to finish dinner. A while later the twins walked in. They looked at me.

"Dad, what are you doing here?" I looked at them and smiled.

"I am here to keep you company and to cook dinner," They roll their eyes at me.

"Girls go and wash up for dinner. It's ready," They walk off slowly. They have such attitudes.

"Blake dinner is ready. Wash up," I shout to him.

I wash my hands in the sink and sit at the table.

Blake sits down and then the girls walk in and take a seat.

"Arial, Freya. Lose the attitude. It will not work in your favour. I have had a stressful day. So please do not try my patience. I am warning you," They look at me and lower their heads.

"Sorry, dad," They say in unison.

"Let's just eat," I say, and we eat.

The children knew when I asked them to stop, they would stop. The twins were always trying to get in trouble, but Riley and I saw right through their little plot.

When we had finished dinner, Blake went to play video games and the girls did homework.

I cleaned up the kitchen.

Riley walks in a while later. She smiles at me.

"Have they been good?" She asks me.

"The girls have tried their tactics but did not succeed. Blake is playing video games,"

"Thank you, Wyatt. I took longer than I wanted to," She gets a bottle of water from the fridge and walks towards the lounge.

"Angel wants to stop by tonight to see us both," She gives me a blank look.

"Why?" She asks. We sit on the sofa together.

"To finally tell us that she and Jared are living together," She shoots me a look.

"Jared, who is he?" I look into Riley's eyes.

"Riley. Baby. Angel and Jared have been dating for a while, but they think we don't know. It's Ashley's and Grace's son they were born on the same day,"

"I am sorry Wyatt, but I do not remember. Do I approve of this behaviour?" I rub my face.

"Riley we all approve but we have been waiting for them to tell us," She looks at me and I could see she is trying to figure it out and remember.

"I don't remember. I will just nod in agreement," What the hell is wrong with her. I am so desperate I want Riley back. My wife. But we are now divorced or almost divorced. It was too much heartache being close to her and not able to kiss her or to hug her.

"I know. I will wait for Angel to come and when she's told us I will leave," She smiles but her solemn look is noticeable.

****************************

Hope you like this chapter?

Well Riley is worse than expected

Will she overcome her memory loss?

Are they divorced?

Please do not shoot the writer I know you are all going to give me a tough time  LOL

Thank you for reading 

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

1.3M 24.7K 22
BOOK ONE: THE BOSS'S PERSONAL ASSISTANT: UNDER MAJOR EDITING... Wyatt Nash, 25, is a playboy. He took over his father's billionaire business two year...
1.1K 77 7
SADLY THIS IS A SHORT STORY, PLUS THE LAST IN THE SERIES. WARNING: EXTEMELY EMOTIONAL My god, I feel so bad about writing this. I just want Wyatt and...
659 9 10
Sasha finds herself fascinated by them. She's drawn to both of them in ways she can't quite explain. But figuring out who she wants? That's the real...
194K 7.3K 25
Mia Shannon struggles to adjust to her life in San Francisco after moving there from the south. It's hard being the only black girl at the company sh...