HOUSE OF CARDS | NAMJIN

By thevampirequeenxox

[COMPLETED + EDITED] The city of Seoul had never seen such notorious killings before now. With every week p... More

Aesthetics
HOUSE OF CARDS : Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Epilogue
HOUSE OF CARDS: Outro
Thank you.
My other works.

Disclaimer

1.4K 45 1
By thevampirequeenxox

I hate disclaimers, but I feel like I still have to do them for some people.
So, if you hate them as much as I do, just ignore this part.
***
This is a WORK OF FICTION. None of the actions happening in this story are in any way connected to reality.
I'm sorry if some of the characters are dislikable or do things that you don't agree with, I don't think that any of their personalities are connected to the real ones of the BTS boys. I chose the BTS boys as my muses because I have the least difficulty imagining them as my characters, than creating entirely new people.
***
Nevertheless, I hope you enjoy this FAN FICTION.

-E.DIGGORY

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

395K 19.3K 48
Jeon Jungkook is a ruthless,cold-hearted and the strongest mafia leader of South Korea. Park Jimin is a normal cafe worker who lives with his mom an...
1.4M 38.9K 71
A cold hearted gang in the underground, merciless and powerful. They are the feared of the feared, no one will dare to cross their path. Yet, at hom...
104K 7.9K 34
[BTS] [COMPLETED] ❝ nobody plans a murder out loud ❞ - in which s o m e b o d y wants to kill them all one by one ┏...
INSANE ✓ By 𝖊

Mystery / Thriller

41.3K 3.5K 20
[BTS] [COMPLETED] ❝ are you feeling safer now that i am all locked up? ❞ - in which a boy believes that he has the right to kill /locked up in a bui...