CLASSMATES- MARKJINSON

By ahgase_4_life

Jackson and Jinyoung are both juniors in high school. They've been best friends their whole lives, but what h... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Not An Update
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37

Chapter 16

767 37 17
By ahgase_4_life

"Oh no. What did I miss when I was gone?" Jackson said, looking at his best friend. Jinyoung's eyes were glassy and his smile was big. 

"Nothing. How was Youngjae's?"

"Don't try to change the subject."

Jinyoung rolled his eyes. "Seriously nothing." His eyes got that far away look again as he thought about what he wasn't telling Jackson.

Jackson tilted his head. Oh no. This is what he did when he was determined about something. "Mark came over right?"

Jinyoung nodded.

He tapped his chin. "Ah, I can only guess what you two did that has you looking like-well, like that."

Jinyoung pouted, crossing his arms. "I don't know what you're talking about." Jackson just stared at him. "Okay, fine. I may or may not have sucked his dick."

Jackson sighed. He knew his two friends would end up doing things like that but that didn't mean he was happy about it. He still needed to sort out his feelings for both of them.

"What's that look for? I thought you would be telling me to 'get some' or whatever." Jinyoung looked questioningly at his friend.

"Oh nothing. But how big is it?" Jackson grinned.

"There's the Jackson I know," Jinyoung smiled back. "Let's just say pretty big."

"Wait, who's gonna bottom and who's gonna top?"

Jinyoung shrugged. "I honestly feel like we're gonna switch off."

"That's the way to do it," he laughed. "Anyway, I got to do some stuff so I'll be in my room if you need me." He started making his way over to the said room.

"Okay talk to you later."

Jackson took a breath as he shut his door. Maybe he just needed to find a boyfriend that would get his mind off his (taken) crushes. But seriously, his feelings for them needed to fuck off. Nothing good was coming out of them.

He sighed and took out his phone, clicking on google. How to get over your feelings for your friends? How to stop crushing on people who are in a relationship? How to not like your best friend?

They all gave him similar answers, saying that he should start looking for a relationship with other people. But no one was as perfect as Jinyoung and Mark?

....Dating apps? Jackson shook his head, but he was desperate. He searched Grindr in the app store. But that app was mostly for hookups. Whatever. Right when he was about to click download, a notification showed up at the top of his screen.

mark-2uan

hey we haven't hung out in a while, wanna come over?

Great, just the person he didn't want to think about. But if he was being honest, he did miss his friend quite a lot. He quickly typed out that he would be over soon.

When he walked out of his room, Jinyoung was there sitting on the couch. "Where are you going?" he asked curiously as Jackson grabbed his keys. 

"Just over to Mark's."

"Oh okay. Have fun!" 

Now that Jinyoung was alone, he was bored. He couldn't hang out with Mark or Jackson because they were hanging out with each other and he didn't want to intrude. 

He decided to just go to a coffee shop to get some coffee and to have something to do. He grabbed his keys but put them back down when he thought that he could just walk.

It was Jinyoung's favorite type of day: warm but cloudy enough that it covered the sun. There was probably going to be a storm soon. 

He enjoyed the walk to the shop, hands in his pockets and one earbud in his ear. No one spared him a second glance, and he liked it that way. 

He had only been walking for ten minutes before the small but welcoming shop came into view. When he pushed open the door, a bell sounded as a worker greeted him. 

He walked up to the counter and took a moment to look at the menu before deciding on an iced mocha and a cinnamon roll. It didn't take long for the order to be made and given to Jinyoung at his table. 

Jinyoung inhaled, savoring the scent of the delicious items in front of him. He looked to his right when he heard a suspiciously familiar laugh coming from the other side of the shop. 

This bitch- Jinyoung shook his head. He was about to go walk over to BamBam's table when he caught sight of the person sitting in front of him.

Hm. He does not look familiar. And he does not look BamBam's age. Jinyoung grumbled to himself as he took out his phone and took a picture of the two. 

He created a group chat with all of their friend group in it except for BamBam and sent the photo. 

jae-jae-sunshine

ooo who's the boo

park-puppy

idk that's why i texted

i thought one of u guys would know

yug-kyum

I've never seen him before :(

jae-jae-sunshine

when was he planning on telling us he had a bf? >:( JINYOUNG GO TALK TO HIM

park-puppy

how do we even know they're dating

def-bummie

what if that's jesse

jae-jae-sunshine

GASP

babe. ur being smart good job!!

def-bummie

aww thank you love

park-puppy

excuse my while i go throw up

yug-kyum

guys back to the topic at hand mmk 

jae-jae-sunshine

wait wheres jacky and mark

park-puppy

idk

def-bummie 

wait they're not with you

park-puppy

nope. jackson went to mark's like an hour ago

jae-jae-sunshine

OOH SOMEONE'S JEALOUS

def-bummie

u realize they're in this chat right

jae-jae-sunshine

yeah but they're not here rn

yug-kyum

but guysssss bammie had a boyfriend and didn't tell us :((

jae-jae-sunshine

OOH SOMEONE ELSE IS JEALOUS

park-puppy

shut up

yug-kyum 

that jesse hoe >:(

park-puppy

look we'll talk about this later ok

yug-kyum

fine. i just thought he'd tell me

def-bummie

aww yugs

yug-kyum

it's ok

jae-jae-sunshine

well bye guys ttyl

Back at Mark's house, the two friends were having fun making some banana bread. They just saw a random recipe and decided to make it despite not having any of the ingredients. 

Obviously, it didn't turn out well and the two were scraping the remnants into the trash while laughing and shaking flour out of their hair.

"It's all your fault!" Jackson yelled, laughing. 

"My fault? You found the recipe!"

"Yeah but... it was you who didn't have any of the ingredients!"

Mark chucked a handful of flour at him. "I'm not afraid to throw this bowl, too." 

Jackson shrieked and ran around the counter. "Fine fine, I'll post-mates some banana bread."

Mark grinned in victory and started cleaning up his disaster of a kitchen. As he did so, he watched Jackson concentrate on making the order. With flour everywhere on him and his tongue slightly sticking out of his mouth, he still looked gorgeous.

Mark quickly looked away as soon as the thought crossed his mind. He shook his head and put another bowl in the sink. 

With the order made and the kitchen somewhat cleaner, the the two decided to change out of their floury clothes. They went to Mark's room and Mark grabbed them both a fresh shirt. 

Mark turned his back to Jackson before taking off his tank-top. With the sharp inhale of breath he heard from the other, he figured that he underestimated where his bruises were. He had thought they were only on his front, but apparently not.

He turned around to see his friend's expression.

"Mark, are you okay? What's been happening?" 

"I'm fine, it's nothing. I'm handling it."

Jackson sighed. "You can trust me. I won't tell anyone."

Mark thought for a moment. There was no use in lying. "It's my dad. He... has a bit of an alcohol problem and he gets angry when he's drunk. And he's almost always drunk."

"And you just take it? You don't fight back or at least tell someone?"

"Better me than my mom."

Jackson bit his lip. He then shuffled over to his friend and enveloped him in a tight hug. "How often does this happen?" he asked quietly. 

"Couple times a week? Maybe more." 

Jackson exhaled slowly and squeezed his eyes shut. He continued hugging Mark without saying anything. 

"You have to promise to not tell Jinyoung how bad it is. Don't even let him know that you know. I can't have him worrying about me any more than he already does." Mark's voice cracked.

Jackson was quiet for a while before saying that he wouldn't say anything.

"I told him that I'm handling it and that I was fine. I really don't want him to worry," Mark said into Jackson's shoulder.

"That's understandable. But you can always talk to me about it, okay? I'm here for you. Always." 

"Thank you. Really, so much. You're so sweet."

"That's what friends are for."

They only separated from each other's embrace when their banana bread was there. They ate it sitting close to each other, finding comfort in each other's touch. 

A/N: I have a lot to say so here goes:

1. thank you so much for 1k reads omgggg. seriously thank you.

2. I really tried to update last weekend but I was so busy with my homecoming game and dance and a baby shower and homework and I couldn't really write that much. I really tried though so I'm sorry :(

3. here I am again being proud of got7 like they're really making moves :'') (also who's excited for the skz comeback)

4. question of the day. do you ever just thing about something cute or funny got7 did and randomly start squealing or laughing in public? bc that's me all the time. I love them so much

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.3K 1.6K 21
yugyeom is in love with his best friend
13.9K 664 36
WARNING ⚠️ self harm, depression, frustration What happens when love isn't something that people find on the internet, yet somehow, under an ocean m...
52.7K 2.3K 33
"why do you want me to stop?" Warning: this story has a whole lot so prepare yourself Bambam: 17//bttm Yugyeom: 18//top Side ships: markson & 2jae...
158K 8.7K 59
COMPLETED. i mindlessly led myself to fall in love with you and i'm perfectly okay with it. YUGYEOM + BAMBAM JACKSON + MARK JAEBEOM + YOUNGJAE