Second Chance Mate

By XxDinkyxX

This is a sequel to Worming His Way In and His Mate. This is Micah's story.  He's tired of having the alpha... More

Second Chance Mate
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29

Chapter 26

14.2K 401 16
By XxDinkyxX

I held her captive for two days. Haha. Not really our parents knew where we were. That's all that mattered right? We needed the time alone. I missed her so much so I was catching up on lost time. I've finally marked her and made love to her. All night the first night. I let her rest the next day and well the day after that I did it again. We stayed in bed making love all day. And let me tell you. It's was freaking incredible.

No one has never made me feel like that. For a virgin well no words can discribe it. I could have died a happy man. I think I did once and I saw god. Kidding but it felt like I did. I thought her dad was going to kill me but he didn't. He just said its about time. Kyiri cried. 'Oh my baby is mated now'. I laughed shaking my head when I saw Trini's blush.

"Ready?" I ask coming back into her bedroom.

"Do we have too." she whines.

"Sorry baby but we have too." she walks up to me putting her fingers in the top of my jeans pulling me to her.

"I got something better we could do." I growled.

"Don't Trini." I warn.

"Fine." she huffs.

"Come on beautiful. You can have me after school." I say winking at her.

"I want you now." I groan. She sure is making this difficult.

"We got to leave the bedroom sometime babe." she groans this time. "I think I've created a monster." I snicker. She nods not denying it.

"Yeah I love having your naked skin against mine." she says standing on her tipy toes kissing my neck.

"Jesus Trini." I groan. I take her hand stepping away from her. "Let's go before you kill me." I say pulling her out of the room as she laughs.

"Just think you could of had it." she sings. I stop in my track. I turn around wrapping my arm around her waist pulling her to me.

"Your mine as soon as we get home." I growl crashing my lips to hers.

"Alright you two break it up and get to school." Ky says walking out of her bedroom. We break apart.

"She keeps trying to rape me." I whine to her.

"Rape? You? Yeah right." Ky says walking down the stairs.

"Hey what's that suppose to mean?"

"I have a werewolf husband remember?"

"Yeah well Trini takes after her dad in sooo many ways." I laugh.

"Trini!" Ky says shocked stoping in her tracks.

"What?" Trini says innocently. Ky looks at me with a I feel bad for you look in her face.

"I feel sorry for you." she tells me.

"I know. You'd think I'd be the walking hard on in the relationship."

"Okay guys. Can we stop talking about our sex life. Sheesh. That's my mom you twit." Trini says. Me and Ky laugh and shrug walking down the stairs. Ah it's to fun. You'd think parents would be no sex till your a hundred. Not Trini's parents they are okay with it. And are already asking for grandchildren. Yeah not for a couple of years. Thank you very much.

I guess it's the mate thing. As long as I still have my balls.

We leave heading for school. When we get there I put my arm around her should and she puts her arm around my waist.

"Where the hell have you two been?!" Cassie demands as we get to Trini's locker. Trini looks at me and shrugs. "No Trinity you do not get off that easy. Now where have you been? All your mom and dad will say is your fine. That's it nothing more. Two days Trinity. Where have you been?!" she yells at her. If they weren't friends I'd bust her in the eye girl or not. Kidding.

"Home." that's all Trinity says.

"Well if you were just at home why could she just tell us." Heather says.

"I don't know. I was umm busy." she offers.

"What was so damn important you couldn't call us?!" Cassie demands. I move my arm a bit not thinking.

"Holy cow!" Heather yells. "Two days?!" she ask shocked. "That's got to be some kinda record! You whore!" she jokes.

"Huh? What's going on?" Cassie ask confused. Trini blushes. Heather points at Trini's neck and Cassie catches it.

"Hot damn it's about freaking time. I thought I'd have to sleep with him before you'd do something." Cassie jokes. "Sheesh. Your right two days is a record."

"A record for what?" Jayden ask coming up behind her. Cassie and Heather point at Trini's neck.

"Holy shit dude that's where you been?" I just nod smiling.

"Okay can we stop now?" Trini ask embarrassed.

"Oh no. We want details." Jayden says.

"Your so gay." I snicker.

"We established that. Details dude."

"Okay let me rephrase that. Your such a girl." I laugh.

"I'm going to class and let you ladies gossip." Trini says walking off.

"Bye guys." I sing following her.

"Hey no fair." they all whine.

"We got some messed up friends." Trini says. I laugh nodding. I guess they are just happy we've finally mated.

"Later babe." I say kissing her bye when I drop her off at class.

"Love you." she says.

"Love you more." I say walking away.

"Awwww." Tatum says catching up to me.

"Where'd you come from?"

"My mom. Where have you been?"

"Home with Trini."

"You guys work everything out?"

"Yeah."

"Good. I hate seeing you all depressed."

"I hated being depressed."

"See ya man." he says as we walk by his class.

"See ya." I go to my class wishing I had classes with Trini but no. Not since our schedules changed. I wonder if I asked mom to change them if she would? Hmm doubt it considering school is almost out.

Morning classes go by slow. I guess because I want to see Trini. When lunch finally comes around I meet her at her locker.

"Hey beautiful." I say wrapping my arms around her waist while her head is in her locker.

"Hey Romeo." she says turning around.

"How was your morning?"

"Sucked. Your?"

"Same. I missed you." I say kissing her in the neck.

"I missed you too. Come on I'm starving." I nod letting go but taking her hand. We walk in the cafeteria getting in line to get our lunch. I pay taking our tray to our table.

"Well well well if it isn't the missing couple." Luke says.

"Well well well if it isn't the pain in my ass." I retort.

"So you gonna tell us where you've been?"

"Home." I say with a shrug.

"Liar. Remember I live there too."

"Nosy brats." I mutter.

"They've been busy." Jayden snickers.

"For two days." Cassie finishes. Everybody looks confused.

"Okay guys cut it out. Yes we are offically together." Trini says but they still look confused.

"For two days!" Liam says shocked finally getting it.

"Not for the whole two days." Trini says.

"Yeah we took breaks." I finish. Trini scowls at me. "What it's the truth." I say taking a bite out of my pudding. What? Yes I eat my pudding first.

"Your an ass." she says.

"Yeah but I'm your ass."

"Oh god." she groans. "What did I get myself into." she finishes.

"Oh my god!" Joey says finally getting it. I shake my head in disbelief. My friends are so slow sometimes.

"You go Micah." Scott cheers. I roll my eyes.

"You walking hard on." Devon says.

"No th.."

"Don't say it." Trini warns. I start laughing.

"What?" Cassie ask. I notice Dani sitting there quiet.

"Oh Trini Dani Dani Trini. Tatum's mate." I introduce since nobody else has.

"Oh yeah hi. Ummm I'm sorry about the other day." Trini says. I look at her confused.

"What happen the other day?" I ask.

"Ummm well..."

"It's okay Trini. It's no big deal." Dani says cutting her off.

"Well what?" I ask not letting it go.

"I kinda called her a bitch and kinda sorta shoved past her."

"Jealous?" I teased. She scowls again.

"Yes." she bluntly says. I nod and lean over.

"Nothing to be jealous over. I love you beautiful. I'm yours forever." I whisper to her.

"Love you too."

"Oh hot damn Micah. It's about time." Kane says. I look at him confused. He points at Trini's neck.

"God your slow." I snicker shaking my head.

"What I wasn't paying attention."

"Uh huh. If that's your story by all means. Stick to it." he flips me off in return.

"Anyway. I'm sorry Dani. I umm jumped to conclusions."

"No biggie." Dani says waving her hand dismissively. Trini nods and finishes eating.

After lunch we go our seperate ways. In between my last two class as I'm heading to my locker I feel a sharp pain to my face. Trini.

'Trini you alright? What's wrong? Where are you?' I panic thru our bond.

'woah weird. Hold on' that was the first time I've talked to her thru our bond.

'Trini what the hell is going on'

'nothing one of your fans'

'fans' I ask confused.

'yes fans told me that I'd better dump you because she's yours' I roll my eyes. I walk around the corner and see some girl I don't even know or ever seen and Trini arguing.

"Yeah he was with me this morning." the girl yells at Trini.

"Really? He must have a clone because he was with me you dumb bitch." the girl go to punch Trini again and I grab her arm just in time.

"I don't know who the hell you are but if you ever and I mean ever touch my girlfriend again I will find the biggest dude I can find one that doesn't give a rats ass about hitting a girl and have him beat the shit out of you. Understood?" I say menacingly. No one hits Trini and I mean no one.

"But Micah were suppose to be together."

"I don't even know who the fuck you are! I belong to no one but Trini. I think you need to go get your head examined. And leave us the fuck alone before your found in a body bag." I growl menacingly.

Her eyes get wide as saucers and she nods. I let go watching her run down the hall. I turn around.

"You alright?" I ask Trini.

"Yeah. You really don't know her?" I shake my head.

"Never seen her before in my life." I tell her honestly.

"She sure knows you. Apparently she's the president of your fan club."

"Fan club?" I ask confused.

"Your telling me you didn't know you had a fan club?" Cassie ask in disbelief.

"Umm no. I've been kinda busy." I say putting my arm around Trini's waist pulling her to me.

"Can we go home?" Trini ask.

"Yeah let's get you home and put some ice on your beautiful face." I say kissing her.

"Stupid bitch. Next time I'm gonna kill her." she huffs. I just nod letting go but taking her hand.

"Movies tonight." Heather tells us.

"We'll be there." I say as me and Trini start to leave.

We head out of the school to my car.

"You felt that?" Trini ask once we get in. I nod.

"Yeah I can feel everything you feel now babe." she nods crawling in my lap. Just sits there burying her face in my neck. "What's wrong beautiful?"

"Nothing I've just missed you."

"Missed you too. Let's get you home." she nods again and I drive us home with her in my lap the whole way. Don't worry I've got my seat belt around us. We get home to my house, I get her some ice and we sit in the living room snuggling.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

VOTE AND COMMENT!!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

379K 7.6K 15
Warning ⚠ This story has not been edited Allie Woods is a she wolf trying to get through high school, while dealing with what she think are flaws. O...
300K 6.1K 14
Victoria gets rejected by her soul mate, only because she was slightly overweight and non-beautiful. But in all she was just not to that ignorant a**...
71.3K 237 11
As the title says
11K 148 14
Sequel to "The Danger of Love, Part 1". Kaelyn Halyk wrote the first story for me as I have never written one before. I have plenty of Imagination bu...