The Third Sparda (HighSchool...

By ApollyonShirayuki

Mundus has return to get his revenge to Sparda Bloodline for sealing him in the Demon World (I don't not own... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Devil May Cry
Chapter 2: Here come's the new guy
Chapter 3: KFC Endorser's Retirement
Chapter 4: The Holy Sisters
Chapter 5: Time for your Spanking
Chapter 6: Pull my Devil Trigger
Chapter 7: Punishment or Torture?
Chapter OVA - False Love (part 1)
Chapter OVA - False Love (Part 2)
Chapter 8: Pools and Visits
Chapter 9: Parents Day
Chapter 10: The Meeting and The Mole
Chapter 11: Strolling Around (Short)
Chapter 12: Highway to Hell
Chapter 14: Training and Saving
Chapter 15: True Power
Shin's Note
Chapter OVA: I was never for you
Chapter 16: Mission Kyoto
Chapter 17: Kyoto Tour
Christmas Special
Chapter 18: Meet the Hero Faction
Chapter 19: Y/n.... Assemble
Chapter 20: A Demon what?!
Chapter 21: Lights, Camera.. wait, WTF is this?!
Chapter 22: Last day in Heat
Chapter 23: Gremory vs Bael (Finale)

Chapter 13: Battle with a God

12.7K 197 309
By ApollyonShirayuki

Author's POV

Koneko asked her sister to teach her used her powers like she can. The two of them even asked Rias and Sirzechs to not come to the party because they will train which they agree.

Y/n, Rias and the ORC except for Koneko are at the peace treaty party between the three factions and the Norse Gods.

Rias: "Alright everyone, try to be in your best behavior. Especially you Issei."

Issei: What?! Why me?!"

Y/n: "Because your gaze on any woman would make them scream like you rape them."

Issei: "Hey!"

Kiba: "He's not wrong you know."

Rias: "Just don't do anything to embarrass everyone, Issei."

all of them starts to walk around the party as the others were awestruck.

Kiba: "I've never seen so many Devil in one place before.

Xenovia: "Yeah."

Gasper: "I-I'm getting so nervous...."

Asia: "You'll be fine Gasper-chan."

Sona: "It seems that you guys made it."

They all turn around and saw Sona wearing a blue dress with the rest of her Peerage behind her.

Rias: "Hello Sona. You look gorgeous."

Sona: "The same with you too Rias."

Y/n: "Hey Sona, nice dress.~"

Her cheeks immediately turned and that didn't go unnoticed to Rias.

Sona(Blushed): "T-Thank you Y/n. B-But why aren't you wearing your suit?"

Y/n: "That's not my thing to wear. And besides, what's wrong with my coat?"

Sona: "I-It's nothing."

He then saw Issei and Saji talking about there training.

Y/n: "Those two really are idiots."

Sirzechs: "Ah there you are Y/n."

He turn around and saw Sirzechs wearing his armor with Grayfia standing beside him.

Y/n: "Oh, hey Zechs. So where's Obama?"

Sirzechs: "Obama?"

Y/n: "The guy your gonna sign the peace contract with."

Sirzechs: "You mean Odin?"

Y/n: "Yeah him. I'm not really good at remembering names."

Sirzechs: "Well he should be arriving soon. Azazel sent Baraqiel to escort him here. In the mean time, why don't you enjoy the party with the others?"

Y/n: "Yeahhh.... But this isn't my kind of party."

Sirzechs: "Just.... Don't cause a massive damage."

Y/n: "You know I can't promise you that."

Sirzechs: "I knew you would say that. Anyway, I'm gonna go and wait for Lord Odin to arrived. Come Grayfia."

Then the two of them headed to the entrance with Azazel and Michael to wait for Odin to come.

Y/n: "I hope this party get over soon."

Time Skip brought to you by

Sirzechs: "Welcome Lord Odin. We're glad that you arrived safely."

Odin: "Well I would have arrived here a little early but, I found something that seems to be interesting that I'd stop."

Michael: "And what would that be Lord Odin?"

Azazel: "You stop at the stripper's club? Didn't you?"

Odin: "You can't tell that I did?"

Rossweisse: "Because you really did Lord Odin. And I keep pulling you out of there because we have a meeting to assign too!"

Odin: *Sigh*"You really have no sense in fun do you Rossweisse? No wonder you weren't able to find a man for yourself."

She fall down on her knees and starts to tear on her eyes.

Rosseisse(Tears): "I-I-It's not my fault that I'm a high rank Valkyrie! And it's not easy to find a man that really like me to who I am!"

Odin: "I apologized for this one. This is my assistant Rossweisse."

Michael: "Well it's nice to meet you Rossweisse-san."

Sirzechs: "Likewise."

Odin: "By the way. Where's that Sparda kid that I've been hearing about?"

Sirzechs: "Y/n? He should be around here."

And on cue some random guys where flying out of the windows and had there face beaten.

Y/n: "All you guys have to do is say sorry for dropping my Strawberry Sundae. Not stepping on it."

The look at Y/n who's walking with a pissed off face and wearing Gilgamesh while cracking his knuckles. Some of the guys trying to get up and face him while the others just run away.

Random Devil1: "Y-You son of a bitch! Do you have any idea who I am?!"

Y/n: "Do I look like I care?"

Random Devil1: "Your gonna regret coming here!"

The guy dash towards Y/n but was just standing there. When the guys was close to him, he uppercut him in the chin knocking him into the air. He brought out Kalina Ann II out of nowhere and shoots the harpoon wire on the guys and slam him on the ground.

Y/n: "Had enough? Cuz I was just enjoying about to enjoy this."

Random Devil1: "D-D-Damn y-you!"

He tried to get up and dash towards him again but someone kick him in the stomach knocking him out.

???: "That would be enough.

Rias and the rest of the ORC except for Koneko appeared behind Y/n to see if he's alright.

Y/n: "Your late. The guy's already got things wrapped up."

Rias: "Are you alright Y/n?"

Y/n: "Yeah, I'm good."

Rias: "It seems that Sairaorg got things under control."

Y/n: "You know him?"

Rias: "Yes, he's my cousin. Sairoaorg Bael."

Sairaorg then walk towards Y/n and Rias.

Sairaorg: "I apologize for that guy's attitude. He's been a spoiled brat ever since."

Y/n: "No wonder looking at his face makes me wanna covered it with bullets."

Sairaorg: "Some of the heir here are just like him."

Y/n: "Well, it's a good thing that my guns have infinite bullets."

He then noticed Sirzechs along with Odin, Michael, Azazel and Rossweisse walking towards them.

Sirzechs: "Y/n, this is Lord Odin. Lord Odin, this is Y/n Sparda. Grandson of the Legendary Dark Knight Sparda and Son of the Legendary Demon Hunter Dante."

Odin: "So this is the Sparda the I've been hearing about."

Sirzechs: "Yes Lord Odin, he is."

Odin: "Your a little younger than I thought. But you definitely have an enormous power within you. Anyway, it's nice to meet you kid."

Y/n: "Likewise."

He then look at Rossweisse besides Odin.

Y/n: "And you are....?"

Rossweisse: "O-Oh, I apologize. My name is Rossweisse. The assistant Valkyrie of the Allfather Odin."

Y/n: "Well, it's a pleasure to meet you. Miss Rossweisse."

He gently grab her hand and kissed it making her instantly blushed madly.

Azazel: "Well, looks like the kids going to be a one hell of a playboy."

Sirzechs: "That's not it Azazel."

Azazel: "Oh? And why is that?"

Rias: "Because Y/n kinda has a fetish for white hairs."

Michael: "Then what about Lord Odin?"

Y/n: "It's light gray, not white."

Azazel: "Well, how about we start with the Peace signing and on with the party?"

Odin: "You really really are annoying brat, but whatever let's get this over with."

Odin along with the three Leaders walk to the stage to begin the peace alignment.

Y/n, Rias and the others walk in front of the stage to watch Odin sign the contract.

Sirzechs: "Thank you everyone for gathering here today to witness the alignment of the three Factions with the Norse Gods."

Everyone starts to clap their hands and the staff brought a table along with chairs into the stage. Michael, Azazel and Sirzechs brought their hands into the table and the contract appeared.

Sirzechs: "Now Lord Odin, please sign the Peace contract."

He was about to sign the contract but the window above them exploded and revealed a guy with a long light blue hair.

Odin: "I should have known that you were coming here. Loki."

Loki: "Sorry for coming, uninvited."

Sirzechs: "Lord Loki, you may be the God of Mischief but you no right to be here."

Loki: "You have no right to tell me what to do Sirzechs. I cannot let Odin sign Peace with you Devils, it will ruin my plan to commence Ragnarok."

Odin: "Loki go home. If you do, I'll forgive you for coming here."

Loki: "I don't need your permission old man."

Then a giant wolf appeared on a magic circle behind him.

Loki: "Go Fenrir, play as you heart's content."

The Wolf jumps down and it's about to begin it's rampage but a red spectral swords pin it's paw into the ground.

Loki: "What is the meaning of this?!"

Y/n: "Looks like the puppy in on a pretty tight leash."

They look towards Y/n and saw a red spectral sword spinning on his finger.

Loki: "And who are you?"

Y/n: "Well, you can call me as the animal control."

Loki: "Are you mocking me?"

Y/n: "No. I'm distracting you, you big turd blossom."

Then a green magic circle appeared below him and Fenrir. He look to his left and saw Beelzebub casting it.

Loki: "Damn you! I will be free from this binding and I will let Ragnarok Destroy all of you!!"

Then the magic circle glow brightly and Loki and Fenrir is gone.

Sirzechs: "Good job my friend."

Beelzebub: "That won't hold him for long. We only have a day to think of a plan to stopping him."

Odin: "I will take all the blame that Loki have done here. I will help you stop him but I must return to Asgard to get Mjolnir.

Sirzechs: "Then let's work on the plan."

Time Skip brought to you by

Y/n's POV

Me, Rias, Akeno, Sona, Tsubaki, Kiba, Koneko, Rossweisse, Issei and Saji are at the outskirt of the Gremory Domain where Beelzebub sent Loki.

Saji: "This is ridiculous. We just finished our training and now we're about to fight a God?!"

Issei: "I know what you mean. I just hope we can make it."

 Y/n: "You know, it's not too late to go hide under your bed and wait for us to come back."

Rias: "It's breaking."

Sona: "Get ready everyone."

The seal that Beelzebub casted on Loki has been destroyed and he and Fenrir are free.

Loki: "That was rude."

Rossweisse: "Loki, you have disrespected the All Father Odin. Surrender and you will be forgiven."

Loki: "By who? You? All of you cannot defeat me. I am a God!"

He raised his hand and three magic circle appeared around us. Two small wolf appeared on the first two circle and a huge snake appeared behind us.

Issei: "Oh shit! There's two more dogs!"

Saji: "And there's a snake behind us!"

Rossweisse: "Those two other wolves are Fenrir's child Hati and Skoll. And the snake is the Midgard Serpent and it's one of the Five Dragon Kings."

Y/n: "Really?"

Rossweisse: "Well, not really because that one is just a clone of the original but it doesn't have the original's true power."

Y/n: "Well that sucks. But whatever, let's just get this over with so we can leave."

Loki: "You think that all of you will get out of here alive? Don't get too cocky brat. You will never defeat me!"

Y/n: "Ha! Like I've never heard that one before."

Loki: "Eager to die aren't you? Very well. Go Fenrir, eat him!"

Fenrir jump off the rock and it roared at us.

Y/n: "Alright then. Come on little puppy, let's take you up for a walk. Come on."

Fenrir rush at me and I brought out King Cerberus and transform it in a three-section staff lightning. I wrap it around it's mouth shut and jump on it's back.

Y/n: "WOO!! Come on boy! Let's go for a walk!"

Fenrir keeps struggling to take it off it's mouth but I used the lightning to make him move. Fenrir was running towards the boulder and tried to slam me on it but I summon Balrog, teleport behind it and kick it in the ass.

Y/n: "I always wanna do that to dogs."

Fenrir jump out of the smoke and going to pounce on me but I grab Pandora and transform it into Hatred and fired it.

Fenrir falls into the ground and slowly struggling to get up.

Y/n: "You need to rest boy. You've been walking for a while now."

I summons a barrage of red Spectral Sword above it and pinning it down on the ground.

Y/n: "Now be a good boy and stay here while I go check on the others."

I left Fenrir on the ground while it's struggling to get out. I went back to the others and saw them just defeated Loki's other pets.

Y/n: "Looks like you guys got this wrap in here."

Loki(Shock): "What?! How did you defeat my son?!"

Y/n: "That dog is you son? That's gotta be the weirdest thing I've ever heard."

Rossweisse: "Everyone, I got good news! Mjolnir just arrived!"

We all look up to the sky and saw a hammer falling out of it.

Rossweisse: "Lord Odin said that Only the Red Dragon Emperor can lift it."

Y/n: "Well, there goes our victory."

Issei: "Screw you Y/n! I can do it! Watch!"

He starts to fly towards the hammer but I saw Fenrir sneaking behind the rock and following Issei. I summon Cavaliere and drive towards Issei to stop Fenrir.

Issei: "I almost go it!"

Xenovia: "Issei! Look out!"

Issei: "Huh?"

He looks by his right and saw Fenrir's jaw wide open heading towards him. I jump off Cavaliere and pushed Issei out of the way eating me whole.

Author's POV

Fenrir just devour Y/n whole making everyone very shock with wide eyes especially Rias.

Rias: "Y/N!!"

Saji(Shock): "N-No way...."

Kiba(Shock): "Y-Y/n-kun..."

Koneko(Shock): "Y/n-senpai!"

Issei(Shock): "Y/n.....why....."

Loki: "Hahahahahah!!! And there goes your chance to stop me! Now Fenrir, destroy that hammer."

Rias's power intantly skyrocketed causing a huge gust of wind and a red aura is covering her.

Tsubaki: "W-What's happening?!"

Sona: "R-Rias?!"

She opened her eyes with tears and her iris is glowing red. She raised her hand and created a Power of Destruction with red lightning covering it.

Asia: "W-What's happening to President?!"

Sona: "Rias is beyond mad! And I've never seen her release this so much power before!"

Akeno: "This is the first time I've ever seen Rias like this!"

Rias(Mad): "Loki, you can start with your Ragnarok for all I care. But you going down with us."

Loki: "You can't threaten me Devil. I am a God."

???: "You look like a gay in the parlor than a god."

All of them look towards Fenrir and saw Y/n forcefully opening it's jaw.

Y/n: "It's stinks in here. What did you let him do while you where trap into the seal? Lick you in the balls?"

He jump out of Fenrir's mouth and starts to dust himself.

Rias: "Y/n!"

Koneko: "Senpai!"

Saji: "He's alive!"

Loki(Shock): "Impossible! No one has ever survive from Fenrir's jaws!"

Y/n: "There's a first time for everything. You ready Issei?"

Issei: "Yeah!"

They all look towards Issei and saw him lifting Mjolnir. The hammer starts to grow ten times bigger than it's original size.

Loki: "I will not be defeated by the likes of you! Fenrir!"

He signal Fenrir to attack Issei but Y/n used his  doppelganger to attack and kill it.

Y/n: "Sorry, your son's got a little playmate."

Loki was about to fly towards Fenrir but Saji used his Sacred Gear to stop him.

Y/n: "Nice catch Saji."

Loki: "Unhand me you filthy Devil!"

He tried to break the line but it didn't work.

Saji: "Try all you want, but even a god as you can't break this!"

Loki: "Cursed all of you!"

Issei: "Here goes! AAHHH!!"

He slam the hammer on Loki but he block it with his magic circle.

Issei: "I need more power!"

Y/n: "I got that covered!"

He jump behind the hammer and punch it while he's wearing Gilgamesh and in Devil Trigger. The impact broke Loki's magic circle and the hammer slammed at him.

Loki: "Curse you! Red Dragon Emperor! Sparda!"

And with that, Loki has been teleported back to Asgard and his power has been sealed. Y/n landed on the ground but he fell on one knee, deactivated his Devil Trigger and holding his head in pain.

Y/n: "GAAHHH!! D-Damn it! W-What the hell's happening?!"

Rias along with the others rush towards him with a concern look their faces especially her.

Rias: "Y/n!"

She was holding Y/n's shoulder and tried to calm him. After a few seconds, Y/n's head starts to feel a little better.

Y/n: "Damn it. I feel like I had one hell of a hangover."

Rias: "Y/n, are you really alright?"

Y/n: "Yeah, I'm good. I just feel like I've been hit with a truck, only worst is that I didn't get to another world. So where's Loki?"

Rossweisse: "Loki has been sent back to Asgard to answer his crimes."

Y/n: "So it's over? Good, I could use a nap right now."

He pass out in Rias's arms and they all cheered on their Victory against Loki. Unknown to them, a mysterious figure in a clock is watching them from the distance and he was holding a pendant with a red gem.

???: "It's time to commence my plan and Revenge."

Time Skip brought to you by

Y/n and the ORC is in front of the Gremory Palace saying their Good bye to everyone.

Rias: "We'll be going back now."

Venelena: "Take care of yourself my dear."

Millicas: "Do you really have to go?"

Rias: "I'm sorry Milli, but I must. Don't worry, we'll visit here again when we have the time."

Grayfia: "You mustn't force Lady Rias to stay here yet. She must finish her studies first."

Millicas: "Yes. Mother."

Issei/Asia/Xenovia: "Mother!?"

Issei: "That mean Sirzechs's Wife is..."

Asia: "Grayfia-san?"

Sirzechs: "Yes she is. Before all of you go, I'd like to show you all something."

He snaps his fingers and a hologram of Rias shows a dark aura us covering her. And her power of destruction has a red lightning covering it.

Sirzechs: "Rias, your power of destruction became even more powerful than mine. My power of destruction can be felt half of the whole Gremory Domain. But yours felt in the whole Domain. Do you know how that happen?"

Everyone look at Rias and she's trying to figure out what happen.

Rias: "When I saw Y/n get eaten by Fenrir, something inside me snap and unlock a new power.

Sirzechs: "I think I know that power."

He snaps his fingers again and a new hologram appeared showing Y/n transforming into his Devil Trigger.

Xenovia: "Y/n's Devil Trigger?"

Akeno: "What does this have to do with Rias's awaken power?"

Sirzechs: "Look closely to Rias's power of destruction. It has the same aura as Y/n's transformation."

They all look closely and saw that he was right.

Kuroka: "So Y/n gave some of his power to Rias?"

Sirzechs: "Yes he did."

Kiba: "How did he transfer his power?"

Sirzecsh: "Well let's just say, they went into Stage Three."

Asia/Koneko/Gasper: "Stage Three?"

As the three of them where trying there best to figure it out, Kuroka and Akeno starts to lick their lips while Issei starts to cry.

Asia: "What's Stage three?"

Kiba: "It's better if the three of you didn't know."

Akeno: "Ara-Ara.~ The President already went up to that?~ I'm so jealous.~"

She look over to Rias and her face us red as her hair.

Rias(Blushed): "C-C-Can we just go now?"

Xenovia: "Wait, where's Y/n?"

They all turn around and saw a blue portal just closed and a note was on the floor to where Y/n was standing. Kiba picked it up and starts to read it.

Kiba: "You guys are taking so long so I'm heading back first. -Y/n"

Xenovia: "Looks like Y/n just bailed on us."

Time Skip brought to you by

Everyone in the ORC are at their own room in Y/n's mansion doing there summer homework.

Y/n: "Done and done."

He put his notebook inside the back and someone knock on his door.

Y/n: "Come in."

The door opened and Akeno entered.

Akeno: "Y/n-kun. I brought some strawberry sundae if you like.~"

Y/n: "Thanks. I could eat one now."

She puts down the bowl of Strawberry Sundae on the table and Y/n starts to eat it.

Y/n: "Did you made this?"

Akeno: "Why yes I did."

Y/n: "Wow, it's really good. It might be even better than I eat in the cafe."

Akeno: *Giggle*"Thanks for the compliment."

And Y/n just finish his Sundae and he lean back on his chair and put his feet up the table.

Y/n: "Alright Akeno, what's the catch?"

Akeno: "What do you mean?"

Y/n: "What do you want in exchange for the Sundae?"

Akeno: "So you see me through? Alright then, I would like you to meet me by the stairs at the shrine."

Y/n: "Why?"

Akeno: "I just like to go out for a little. And I want you to come with me. Okay?"

Time Skip brought to you by

Y/n is standing in front of the staircase by the shrine and he's wearing his red coat.

Akeno: "Sorry to make you wait Y/n-kun."

He turn around and saw her in a red dress with white short sleeves with her hair not tied in ponytail.

Y/n: "Whoa, you look really good. It's suits you better."

Akeno: *Giggle*"Thank you. Shall we go?"

Y/n: "Lean on my Lady."

The two of them starts to walk around town. They went to the movies first then to a cafe to grab something to eat, then at the arcade where Y/n won her a heart-shaped plushy.

Akeno: "That was wonderful.~ Thanks for winning this to me Y/n-kun.~"

Y/n: "No prob."

He then noticed Rias, Xenovia, Koneko and Gasper wearing some disguised and hiding behind the telephone pole.

Rias: "I allowed her to the date thing but I can't believe that they're linking hands!"

Xenovia: "What's wrong with that President? You always link hands with him."

Koneko: "Gasper, freeze them if they're about to do something."

Gasper: "B-But, didn't Y/n-senpai have the same power as me?"

The four of them continue to watch Y/n and Akeno.

Y/n: "Don't look behind Akeno, but they're watching us."

Akeno: "Then let's run for it."

She grab Y/n's hand and starts to run away from Rias and the others.

Rias: "They noticed us?! Quick follow them!"

They run after Y/n and Akeno.

Y/n: "Hang-on."

He pick up Akeno bridal style and used Trickster to teleport away from them.

Y/n: "Looks like we lost them."

Akeno: "I think so too."

They starts to look around and saw that they're in a street with a bunch of love hotels.

Y/n: "Shit, looks like I took a wrong turn. Let's get out of here."

He was about to walk away but Akeno grab his hand, stopping him in his tracks.

Akeno: "I want to enter in one of these with you.~"

Y/n: "Akeno...."

He quickly grab Ebony and pointed it at the person behind Akeno.

Y/n: "Hands off please."

???: "Alright, alright just don't shoot."

Akeno turn around and saw Odin just wearing a casual civilian clothes.

Akeno: "Lord Odin?"

???: "I knew that you would be here Lord Odin."

Y/n turn around and saw Rossweisse running towards them.

Y/n: "Hey there Rossweisse. How you doing?"

Rossweisse(Blushed): "Y-Y/n?! I-I-I'm doing good, thank you for asking."

???: "Lord Odin, you shouldn't be wondering around on your own here. I was assign to be your guide."

They saw a man behind Odin with black hair and beard and his eyes where closed. When Akeno saw the man, she immediately got a pissed off face.

Baraqiel: "Akeno?"

Time Skip brought to you by

Azazel, Rias and Odin are talking at the living room while Rossweisse is teaching Xenovia and Asia.

Rossweisse: "All you need to do is to follow this formula and you'll get the answer. See?"

Asia: "Wow. That was amazing!"

Xenovia: "Yeah. Your really smart and beautiful as well. The perfect ideal woman."

Rossweisse: "If I really am a perfect ideal woman, then how come I don't have any boyfriend?!"

Asia: "U-Uh maybe time will tell."

Xenovia: "Yeah, you just don't know that it might be Y/n."

Rossweisse burst into blushed red and starts to wave her hands.

Rossweisse(Blushed): "W-W-Why would you s-s-say t-that?! I-I mean, he really is cool and caring and string and he looks very handsome, and he's the most handsome guy that I've ever met."

Asia and Xenovia just stares at Rossweisse as she daydream. Mean while, Y/n Akeno and Baraqiel are at the Devil may cry shop office and they're sitting on the couches with Akeno sitting beside Y/n and Baraqiel in front of them.

Baraqiel: "Akeno, I-"

Akeno: "Don't say my name so lightly. And what do you want? Hurry it up because my time is precious."

Baraqiel: "Very well. Why were you into that dirty part of town with this boy?"

Akeno: "Why would you care? I'm allowed to do whatever I want. And Y/n isn't just any guy, he's the Grandson of the Dark Knight Sparda."

Baraqiel: "So he's the son of the famous Legendary Devil Hunter Dante? It's nice to meet you."

Akeno: "If that's all you have to say, then leave."

Baraqiel: "But Akeno. I'm your Father an-"

Akeno: "Some Father you are! Where were you when me and Mother needed you the most?! You let my Mother die!"

Baraqiel: "Akeno, please I-"

Akeno(Tears): "Just leave. I don't wanna see you.

Baraqiel didn't say any word, he just stands up and left the office. Akeno then immediately hugs Y/n and starts to cry.

Time Skip brought to you by

Y/n is in his room laying on his bed while playing with his phone when someone knock on the door.

Y/n: "It's not lock."

Akeno entered and closed and lock it.

Y/n: "You need something Akeno?"

Akeno: "Can I tell you something Y/n-kun?"

She starts to tell about her childhood to Y/n that she's a daughter of a Fallen Angel and a Human Priestess. She slightly remove her clothes revealing her Fallen Angel and Devil wings to him.

Akeno: "I'm an abomination right?"

Y/n: "No your not. Your heritage doesn't make you an abomination. Your still the Akeno we all in known."

Akeno(Tears): "But there's still this pain in my chest."

She pinned him in the bed and starts to take her clothes off.

Akeno(Tears): "Please Y/n, take me and make this pain go away."

Y/n: "Akeno, stop."

Akeno(Tears): "Am I..... Not good enough?"

Y/n: "That's not it. This isn't the kind of help you need at all. You can't blame your Father for your Mother's death. After he left the office, I saw his face full of regret. Regret of that night he was not there for you."

Akeno(Tears): "He left us!"

Y/n: "He never wanted that to happen. No Father want something bad to happen to their family. And I'm sure that you Father would sacrifice himself knowing that you and your Mother would live, just like my Mom, Dad, and Uncle did, knowing that Mundus will never be a threat anymore."

Akeno just burst into tears and hug him in the chest while he's patting her head gently. After a few minutes if crying, Akeno finally calms down.

Y/n: "You alright now?"

Akeno: "Yes I am, thank you so much Y/n-kun."

Y/n: "No prob. Now go make up to your Father."

She puts her clothes back on and walk out of his room and head to the kitchen to cook dinner. Outside of the mansion, Baraqiel and Odin are saying their good bye to Azazel.

Azazel: "Take care of yourself Old man, and don't hurt your back too much."

Odin: "Don't tell me what to do brat."

Then the front door open and Akeno walk out holding a lunchbox. Azazel and Odin left Baraqiel and Akeno for their time.

Baraqiel: "Akeno?"

Akeno: "It's going to be a long way back, that's why I made you this lunchbox. Father."

Baraqiel: "Thank you Akeno. I will eat it on the way back."

He takes the lunchbox and Akeno walk back inside.

Y/n: "So she forgive you?"

He turn around and saw Y/n leaning by the support beam.

Baraqiel: "Every night in my sleep. It hunts me. the night I lost my beloved wife. I did everything I could just to reach them. But when I made it, it was too late. I couldn't protect Akeno before, but no I ask you. Grandson of Sparda. Please protect her for me. She's the only one I have left."

Y/n: "I will. I promise. All of them."

He nodded at him and went inside the carriage with Odin. When they left, Y/n head back inside and went to the kitchen and saw Akeno cooking.

Y/n: "So what's for dinner?"

Akeno: "Just some curry. Here try some, but first close your eyes."

He did what she said and she plants her lips into his.

Akeno: "Congratulations Y/n-kun.~ You just made me fall for you even more.~"

Hey guys I'm so sorry for the very late update because I've been busy lately of my new job. Hope you guys understand.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.5K 479 15
Demon slayer demon reader in the world of DXD. Its something I've wanted to do after reading a tokyo ghoul ghoul reader in DXD story.
2.7K 54 10
What if dmc5 events pass in the middle of DxD school story, changing the whole course of it and starting a new war against Y/N Sparda, older brother...
4.7K 120 23
This is a sequel to The Best Devilish Mistake {Dmc Fanfiction}. It had already been five years since Vergil left his world of Limbo. It has been five...
56.5K 811 19
(This is my first time writing this please don't judge me because I am little bad writer but I am try do best so enjoy it) Once at time, there are Le...