New Leaf (Taekook 21+) [Compl...

By cyndicyn22

After being caught doing cocaine in a back alley by his parents, Jungkook was forced into a reform school for... More

1- Unmanageable Youth
2- New Found Acquaintance
3- Touch and Go
4- Major Malfunction
5- Seeking Supplies
6- Dangerous love
8- Promise to Protect
9- Incident Avoided
10- Taehyung's dilemma
11- If I can't have you...
12- Out of mind, out of body
13- Bittersweet
14- Resist the temptation
15- Crisis averted
16- Impromptu visit
17- On the contrary
18- Easily persuaded
19- Change of Pace
20- Denied Satisfaction
21- Opening Up
22- Vulnerability
23- Comprehending Each Other
24- Over Exertion
25- Forgiveness
26- News Flash
27- Peep Show
28- Hoseok's Dilemma
29- Obtaining your Way
30- Feeling Uncertain
31- Graceful and Erotic
32- Petty Theft
33- I'm Fine
34- Still Struggling
35- Problems Abound
36- Convincing Taehyung
37- Unraveled at the Seams
38- Mask the Pain
39- Brand New Man
40- Confessions
41- Reignited Love for Life
42- First Date
43- Passionate Night
44- Promise Revealed
45- Picnic disaster
46- Catastrophic Endeavour
47- Near Death Experience
48- Sudden Requests
49- Congratulations
50- Unwanted visitor
51- Concocting a Plan
52- Engagment discussion
53- Graduation Party
54- Talk it Out
55- Preparty Jitters
56- Unfocused
57- Announcement
58- Settled Fiancé
59- Dangerous Expanses
60- Surprise Surrogate
61- Fear for the future
62- Attempted seduction
63- Wake up call
64- Who are you?
65- Heart's Recognition
66- Upcoming Holidays
67- Christmas Eve
68- Christmas Eve date
69- Remnants of a ruined date
70- My presents to you
71- Christmas Night
72- Rough Night
73- Birthday Blues
74- Belated Birthday wishes
75- Surprise Guests
76- New Year Celebration
77- Bitter return
78- Conjugal visit
79- Misfortune strikes
80- First Meetings
81- Destined Day
82- Dire First Signs
83- Plans for a Future
84- Concerns and Questions
85- Location Scouting
86- Wedding Bells
87- Wedding Reception
88- Late Night Rendezvous
89- Off to a great start
90- Sweet Serenity
91- Sweet Surrender
92- Over Zealous Jealousy
93- He's More like You than You Know
94- Gabriel's slip up
95- Happy Anniversary!
96- Electric Love
97- Disaster Strikes
98- Unforeseen Misfortune
99- Lost Time
100- We'll Meet Again, My Love

7- Frightened and Upset

1.8K 91 21
By cyndicyn22

Hey, guys~♡ I'm back with another chapter for you all~♡ I really hope you guys are enjoying this.:3 Feedback is always welcomed, so let me know what you think.:3 I also wanted to thank you all for reaching over 600 views already~♡ I love you guys so much~♡ This chapter has minor mentions of sex and BDSM, please read at your own discretion~♡ Enjoy~♡

♡・゚:*。.:*・゚゚・*:.。*:゚・♡

Taehyung whimpered softly as he blinked his bleary eyes, freezing cold water hitting his face in rapid succession. He could see Jungkook's face slowly coming into focus as he quickly scooted away from the other and shoved his hand forward, a dull ache soaring his spine. "Stay away from me," he cried out terrified, swiftly jumping out of the bathtub that Jungkook had dragged him towards to wake him.

Taehyung dashed for the door before realizing he was completely nude. He stopped short of the door in horror and covered his eyes with the flat of his hands as he sobbed heavily, Jungkook standing in the doorway of the bathroom. He walked towards Taehyung to try and comfort him before Taehyung shoved him away harshly. "Tae, listen to me please," he pleaded as Taehyung dove for his pants. He quickly pulled them back on, yanked the door open in the same instance and dashed out of the room without worrying about his shirt.

He ran until he was back in his dorm room, throwing himself on his bed and curling up in the fetal position as he cried heavily. He had wanted Jungkook to take his virginity, but not like that. He was so terrified that Jungkook was going to kill him as he wrapped his arms around his knees. Pain radiated from his backside as he lay there, sniffling into his plush and comfortable pillow. He lifted his head slightly at the disgusting wet, sopping feeling in his pants as he groaned loudly.

He realized he hadn't done anything to clean himself up before leaving Jungkook's room and that Jungkook hadn't used a condom to keep things clean for him. Taehyung pushed himself off of his mattress, feeling pain course up his spine once again as he collapsed onto the bed once more. He whimpered softly as he tried again, still feeling unsteady on his feet as he waddled towards the bathroom for a shower.

He yanked his pants off and threw them into the clothes hamper tucked away in the corner with disgust. He turned the water on hot, waiting for the water to warm up as he skimmed a testing hand into the water. If it wasn't scalding his skin to clean him of this experience, it wasn't quite hot enough yet and right now, the water wasn't quite there yet. He waited a few moments with his hand under the water until the heat became so unbearable that he had to pull his hand away. Now, the barrage of water was ready for him to be under it.

Taehyung stepped into the searing hot water, his skin stinging as the water burned him. He wouldn't let up though, he needed to be cleansed after his first horrid intimate encounter and he wasn't sure he'd want any more of them. He had no idea Jungkook was going to be such a fiend when they were finally able to have copulated. He had never been so terrified in his entire life as he gingerly grazed his neck where Jungkook had previously gripped his throat so hard that he'd almost killed him. It hurt too much just to touch it as he tilted his head back into the water.

His hair soaked in the steamy water that stung every bit of his body as he heard the door to their dorm room open. He used his spongy green loofah to scrub his body everywhere until he was satisfied with his eucalyptus-scented body wash emanating off himself before quickly shutting off the water. He sighed softly in satisfaction as he stepped out of the shower, wrapping a pristine white towel around his waist tightly.

He quickly stepped out of the bathroom, standing face to face with Jimin and another classmate of theirs. Taehyung did not know his name but he made an indignant face before Jimin tilted his head in confusion. "Tae? What's up?" he asked, holding a book open and pointing towards a specific spot as they both looked up at him now. Taehyung didn't like this guy that Jimin was helping, something about him always seemed off and it never sat well with Taehyung.

He shook his head before tightening his grip on his towel, hesitant to speak about his personal problems in front of anyone other than Jimin. Jimin turned towards the book and this classmate with a smile. Taehyung didn't like it, especially with the way this guy was staring between Jimin and himself as if they were food of some sort. "Well, if there's nothing else, I'm going to get back to-"

"Is it supposed to hurt when you... you know for the first time?" he asked, blushing as he glared daggers at the male beside Jimin. Jimin stopped abruptly of finishing his sentence, choking on his words as his head shot up from the book, staring wide-eyed at Taehyung. "Tae? You... you lost your virginity...?" Jimin asked, stunned as he swallowed hard at the question posed previously.

Taehyung could see the hurt dancing behind Jimin's colorful irises and tilted his head in confusion. Why was Jimin sad about him losing his virginity? Why did Jimin look so hollow after he asked that question?

Jimin slowly shut the book and stiffly stood up from the bed as he walked towards Taehyung. He wanted to keep Taehyung innocent for as long as possible since they were within these horrid walls filled with miscreants that wanted everything to do with Tae. Now that he was no longer innocent and people didn't have to fear him growing attached to them, it was like open season on him. He didn't want Taehyung falling for the wrong person and ending up hurt. Taehyung knit his brows in turmoil as Jimin walked closer to him, sighing sadly as he placed both hands on Taehyung's shoulders. Jimin turned Taehyung back toward the bathroom, gesturing for him to enter the steamy room once more so that they could talk more privately.

Taehyung walked back into the bathroom with one of Jimin's arms still around his shoulder before Jimin glanced at the pieces of their bathroom door. He sighed, realizing they couldn't shut it completely and talk a bit more privately as he peeked out to see the other male still sitting on his bed. He held up his index finger to signify that he'd only be a minute as he turned his eyes back towards Taehyung.

"Who'd you lose your virginity to, Tae? That's supposed to be something special to you, you know? It shouldn't be something you give to one of these hooligans that had to be reprimanded here..." Taehyung sighed softly at Jimin's words, shaking his hair out, strands of dripping wet cocoa brown hair falling in his face. "It's not like that, Minnie. He's a nice guy, you just caught him on a bad day," Taehyung whispered, already making excuses for Jungkook.

Jimin's eyes narrowed at Taehyung's defensiveness when a name hadn't even been uttered yet, already realizing who the person was now. "The new guy?! Seriously, Tae?! Don't you think you're moving too fast?! I mean he was just brought here earlier this morning!" Taehyung put his hands up defensively, biting his lip as Jimin stared at him hard. "I- I just... I- I guess you're right," Taehyung whispered, sighing in defeat.

Jimin had never seen Taehyung so blatantly attached to someone or something like this before. It hurt that he might be replaced as Taehyung's best friend so easily. Jimin sighed softly as he intertwined his fingers with Taehyung's own and held Taehyung's hand tenderly. "Just promise me you'll be safe... About your question though, yes. It does hurt your first time because you're being stretched beyond a certain limit," Jimin explained softly, his eyes focused on the ground to avoid Taehyung's gaze. Taehyung sighed softly at Jimin's words, tapping his lip in thought. "Oh... Is your partner supposed to choke you though?"

Jimin choked on his saliva, staring up at Taehyung hard before giving Taehyung a worried glance afterward. "What did he do to you? But... I guess it depends on the person and what they like too, Tae. Some people find it more arousing to choke their partners. Others can't get off... or you know, finish without choking their partner. It also depends on how deep into BDSM they are as well, Tae..."

Taehyung was silent for a long moment as his grip on the towel around his waist tightened significantly. "I overreacted... H- How do I apologize to him now?!" Taehyung asked, panicked. He had never been so wrong before and now he was too embarrassed to face Jungkook after the way he'd acted. Taehyung quickly rushed towards the door to start getting dressed. He was going to have to leave his room at some point and face his problem head-on. Jimin quickly grabbed Taehyung by his shoulders and shook him slightly, trying to shake some sense into Taehyung. "Maybe you didn't overreact though," Jimin cried as Taehyung brushed his hands off, rushing to continue getting dressed. "First, tell me what he did to you and I'll tell you if you overreacted or not," Jimin stated, rushing after Taehyung.

Taehyung turned his head pointedly towards Jimin before smiling softly at him. "I'm certain I overreacted, Minnie. I need to think of a way to apologize to him," he stated, throwing on an overly large baby blue button-up shirt with a pair of black skinny jeans that had a hole in the knee and rips along his upper thighs. He quickly tied the laces to his sneakers and walked towards their dorm door with Jimin trying to catch him every step of the way. "I'm going for a walk! I'll be late, so don't wait up," Taehyung stated before opening the door and leaving, shutting the door in Jimin's face without realizing it.

||

Jungkook sighed heavily as he stared at his mattress, remembering how it felt to be deep inside Taehyung. He tilted his head on his shoulder as he heard the key turn loudly in the lock to his dorm room door. The door opened to reveal a disheveled Hoseok as he raised an eyebrow at Jungkook's forlorn expression. "Something tells me you regret something... So, what's up?" Hoseok asked, walking towards his desk chair and turning the back to face Jungkook. He tossed his bag down on the ground and sat down, straddling the back of the chair as he folded his arms across the top of the back and laid his head on top of his arms.

"You can tell me. I'll help you the best that I can," Hoseok stated, staring at Jungkook with concern. Jungkook finally turned his attention towards Hoseok with a loud, almost annoyed sigh. "I think I may have pushed my limits with Taehyung too far."

Hoseok sighed softly as his eyes narrowed at Jungkook, shaking his head in dismay against his folded arms. "Really? Taehyung? I thought I told you not to mess around with him if you wanted to get out of here," Hoseok stated rather abrasive, Jungkook noticing a hint of jealousy in his voice. "He's a sweet person that can really draw you in, but it's best you resist his temptations. He's bad news, " Hoseok added, lying and hoping Jungkook would leave Taehyung alone now. Jungkook rolled his eyes as he stood up quickly, annoyed by Hoseok's response. "Thanks for the advice, but it's not right for you to be jealous when you've got someone all over you twenty-four-seven. Someone who actually seems to really love you too," he tossed over his shoulder as he left the room as quickly as possible, slamming the door behind him in annoyance.

Even though he didn't know Taehyung for long, he at least knew that Taehyung was a good person and he didn't know why Hoseok didn't seem to think that way about him. He wondered if it was because Hoseok may have had unrequited feelings for him, but he couldn't be positive. Jungkook walked his way down the corridor with his head hung low as he thought of ways he could get Taehyung to give him another opportunity to be intimate with him again. Jungkook stuffed his hands in his pockets as he wandered down the unkempt and dirty hallway, tilting his head from one side to the other in deep thought.

He didn't know where he was going within this school yet, but he continued to wander aimlessly, hoping he'd come across a place that seemed somewhat familiar to him. Finally, after turning a few unfamiliar corners, Jungkook found himself at the front lobby that he'd been dragged into earlier that day. He knew how to get to the field grounds from here where everyone was hanging out when he'd first arrived. That was also where Taehyung had first approached him and when he was so blatantly rude to him for no reason. He was hoping that he'd see Taehyung out there and be able to apologize to him. He wanted another possibility of sex with Taehyung because something about him was just so intoxicating to Jungkook. He couldn't quite place his finger on it though as he made his way towards the side exit.

He pushed the door open with excitement, optimism taking the reins as he stepped outside. To his dismay and disappointment, Taehyung wasn't out there like he thought. He crossed his arms over his chest and kicked dirt along his way as he continued to wander now, losing himself in his thoughts once more. It wasn't until he heard the rustling of the leaves drifting freely in the breeze that he snapped out of his thoughts.

||

Taehyung walked slowly as he tapped his index finger against his thumb in angst. His anxiety grew as he thought of what to say during his apology to Jungkook and how Jungkook was going to react. He had no idea of how to even start this apology off. He bumped the palm of his hand against his forehead hard, trying to rattle any good thoughts loose as he walked languidly. He felt the breeze kick up and whirl around him as his damp hair invaded his face. He tried to tuck his shaggy hair behind his ears when he stopped short of the person in front of him.

Taehyung stood face to face with Jungkook, his eyes wide as he realized he still had no words to say yet. His face flushed bright red as Jungkook caught his eye. Both of their eyes were wide as they stared at the other before Taehyung turned and quickly ran in the opposite direction away from Jungkook. The wind continued to whip his hair in his face as he made a mad dash for anywhere that wasn't near Jungkook, but he could hear Jungkook's footsteps pounding behind him in desperation.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

253K 10.6K 55
"I am your husband now....and there are some rules you have follow..." Taehyung said... "O-Okay" Jungkook replied.. _________________________________...
155K 8.3K 43
"Do you think universe fights for souls to be together? Some things are too strange and strong to be coincidences. My life was full of chaos, the cha...
15K 1K 19
He was 5 when his parents taught him to trust Seokjin Hyung to take care of him He was 15 when he saw seokjin hyung kiss a woman and realised that h...
156K 6.1K 46
Taehyung is completely devastated upon hearing that Jungkook is getting married in a month. He has always loved the boy but he could never admit his...