Behind The Scenes [TAEKOOK ON...

By bootaefuul

Compilation of TAEKOOK ONE SHOT STORIES 💜 ⬆️ Jeongguk ⬇️ Taehyung More

Hello, welcome!
More than just a ship
How clingy is Jeongguk
See you [M]
See You [3] [M]
See you [4]
TK Special: Movie Night
TK Special: Roller Skate
Bogum or Me?
TK Special: Almost Lovers
TK Special: My Person

See You [2]

8.4K 251 97
By bootaefuul

It's not even after 24 hours since the couple haven't seen each other but Jeongguk's already trying to comfort his boyfriend for the past 20 minutes.

"Baby, c'mon show me that pretty face, hmm." Jeongguk pleaded again but Taehyung just shakes his head, no, nuzzling his face more on his pillow.

They are currently on facetime, Taehyung holding his phone lazily on his hand, angling it away from his face while Jeongguk is sitting on his bed, back resting against the headboard.

About an hour ago, he received a call from his mother- in- law [future] telling him that his boyfriend's been crying the entire time after dinner, locking himself up to his room.

"Hello mom?" Jeongguk greeted, catching his father's and brother's attention. They are currently having a talk over a few drink, catching up with their youngest when his phone rings.

'Taehyung's mom' he mouthed when the two looked at him questioningly. They nodded when Jeongguk gestured that he'll be just taking the call.

"Hello Jeonggukkie. How are you?" A soft voiced asked making Jeongguk smile as he walked outside the house, into the front porch.

"I'm fine mom. I'm in Busan right now."

"I know son. Taehyung's been whining about it since he came back home. You were supposed to come here with him right?"

"Hmm, that's the plan. We're supposed to spend a week there and another week here with my family but well.." Jeongguk trailed off, feeling upset remembering how his boyfriend cried after knowing that they won't be able to do their much awaited plan.

"Everything's gonna be okay Jeonggukkie. Just hold on, you two okay?" The woman says encouragingly.

"Yes, of course mom. We've come this far to just give up." He says with a chuckle.

"Right. That's my favorite boy." She cheers making Jeongguk laugh loudly.

"Tae wouldn't be too happy to hear that mom. You know how jealous he can get every time you say I'm your favorite." He reminded, making Mrs. Kim giggle.

"He's a baby Guk. We both know that.." She tells, smiling softly on the other line. "..and speaking of the baby, I called because he's really been down today. I know he's happy to be back home after months of being away but I can still see the sadness in his eyes. He tried his best to bond and laugh with us over dinner but now he's in his room and I can clearly hear his sobs." She informed sighing loudly and Jeongguk's smile drops after hearing her.

'Oh no my baby.'

"You two can't even be away from each other for more than 24 hours." She huffs jokingly.

"Thank you for telling me mom. I've been texting him, asking him if he's okay but all he said was yes and that I should stop being so clingy." Jeongguk said, shaking his head. His baby is really stubborn.

Mrs. Kim cooed. "He's the one who's being clingy though. I can assure you that. He's wearing your hoodie saying it still smells like you. He even dressed his giant bear with your shirt and cuddle it in our couch." Jeongguk again laugh amusedly, imagining his baby clinging to his giant bear like a koala just like how he would cling to Jeongguk if he was there.

"Call him okay?" The woman requested.

"Yes, of course mom. Can't let my baby cry and stay up all night. You know how moody he can get when he's not getting enough sleep."

"You know him too well. Thank you Jeongguk, for taking care of my honey bear." She said in her soft, motherly voice.

"I love him so much mom." Jeongguk confessed, missing Taehyung even more.

"I know son, I know." She confirms with a smile. "Well, I'm not gonna hold you for long, your boyfriend's probably waiting for you. Send my regards to your parents and your brother okay? I hope we can see each other soon."

"Okay mom, I missed you and dad too."

"We missed you too son. Take care."

"Thank you mom, bye."

Jeongguk then walks back to their living room where his dad and brother are. The two instantly asking him what's wrong.

"I need to face time Tae just to make sure he stopped crying already." He said, gesturing that he will already go to his room.

"Wait son, call him here. I want to also see my favorite baby." His dad requested making Jeongguk look back at him offended.

"I thought I'm your favorite?" He asked in a gasp, hand flying dramatically on his chest.

His brother snorts at his statement. "I'm the favorite, then Tae. You come at third."

"Hyung, we both know that dad loves me the most." He argued.

"No, he loves me the most."

"No, it's me."

"Nope, it's really me."

"No way-"

"Okay stop." Their dad cuts off their childish banter. "I love Taehyung the most okay. Now, please call him already." He demanded.

The two boys looked at him in disbelief, the old man just shrugs at them. "Okay fine.." Jeongguk says defeated. "At least, we all know here that Taehyung loves me the most." He said proudly, giving the two a smug smile before dialing his boyfriend's number on face time.

After two rings, Taehyung picks up. "Hello baby.." Jeongguk greeted happily but his smile drops instantly when he noticed the other's swollen red eyes, pale face and chapped lips. "Babe.." He called out worriedly making Taehyung tear up again.

"G-Gukkie.." They heard him whine on the other line making the three coo.

"Hey babe.." Jeongguk smiled softly. "Why are you crying, hmm?" He asked sweetly.

Oh how he wished he could wipe his baby's tears away and hold him close until he feels okay.

"I- I miss you." Taehyung croaked out, sniffling cutely as he sat up on his bed, back resting against the headboard.

"Miss you more angel." Jeongguk replied, smiling sympathetically at him. "6 more days darling."

"That's still too long.." He whines again, dropping down his bed, face first. Jeongguk chuckled seeing his baby's antics. "And you stopped replying awhile ago. I hate you." He accuses, pouting.

"Babe, your mom called me to inform that you've been crying. Why didn't you tell me, hmm?" He asked softly.

"I don't want to burden you." He answers, still in a pout. "You were having a good drinking session with papa and hyung. I don't want to ruin that with my overdramatic, clingy ass."

"Baby, you know that you're never a burden right? And c'mon, I would love to talk to you more than having drinking sessions with these oldies.." Jeongguk was cut off with a loud "hey" from the other two, his brother smacking the back of his head.

Taehyung giggles at that making the three of them smile. "Hello hyung!" He greeted, waving a little too excited.

"Hello Taetae." He waves back and was about to grab Jeongguk's phone away when their dad beats him to it.

Taehyung laughs as he sees Jeongguk's dad's face too close on the camera. "Hello papa!" He greeted with his big boxy smile.

"Oh hello my favorite baby. How are you?" The old man said emphasizing the word "favorite" making his sons huff again.

"I'm good papa. You? And where's mama? I missed you all." Taehyung blabbers and that's how they ended up talking for almost half an hour. If Jeongguk didn't stop whining and begging his dad to give his phone back and let him have his alone time with his boyfriend their conversation would've lasted for hours.

"Good night Taehyung. Don't worry, I won't let Jeongguk meet other girls or guys while he's here. I can assure you that." Mr. Jeon yelled when the phone was taken away from him.

"Dad!" Jeongguk whines for like the 100th time that night. "You don't have to do that because I don't have any plans of meeting anyone here." He said, rolling his eyes jokingly. "Baby, you know that my eyes are only for you right?" He then turned to Taehyung, who was smiling through the screen, cheeks flushing a pretty pink.

"You're a sap Jeon!" His dad then again cuts off, teasingly.

"You're a Jeon too dad." Jeongguk argues. "Gotta go to my room. Good night." He said, giving the man a hug and fist bump his brother.

"Good night Taehyung!" The two shouted in unison, waving like kids at the background.

Taehyung burts in fits of giggles, waving back at them. "Good night papa! Good night hyung!"

When Jeongguk reaches his room, the other line got silent making him frown. "Baby? You still there?" He called out, seeing a black screen.

"Hmm." Taehyung hums quietly.

"Talk to me baby?" He asked, sitting down on his bed. He was met by the other's silence again. "Babe.." He called out. "You're making me worried Tae." He added in a desperate voice.

Taehyung sighs loudly, lifting his head up, looking at the screen, eyes brimming with tears. Jeongguk frowns seeing him. "Baby... please. Tell me what's wrong, hmm?"

"Gukkie.." Taehyung calls out in an almost broken voice. Jeongguk's heart starts beating faster hearing him. "Do you-" He starts, biting into his lips for a moment before sighing and continues. "Do you- do you regret it?" He finished softly, lips wobbling.

Jeongguk's eyes widen. "Regret what baby?"

"Us.. do you- do you regret us?" And Jeongguk's heart broke seeing fat tears rolling down his boyfriend's cheeks.

"Baby.. no.. god, no Taehyung. You're the best thing that ever happened to me. I love you.. I love you so fucking much." He rambles out desperately. He wanted to just touch and comfort Taehyung but with them being miles apart, all he can do is to somehow assure him with his words. "Why would you ever think of that baby?" He asked worriedly.

"I just- these thoughts just keeps on running on my mind Gukkie. I- I love you too. Please- please don't ever leave me." Taehyung sobs, burying his face on his pillow muffling his cries.

"Baby, ssh, ssh. I'm never going to leave you Taehyung. That's the last thing I'll ever do or probably never do babe. I can't live without you."

Taehyung just keeps on sobbing, rambling out incoherent words. Jeongguk is already tearing up, heart breaking from the sight of his boyfriend. He feels so useless for not being there to comfort him on his down time.

He didn't like the feeling of not being able to hold Taehyung, of not being able to wipe away his tears, of not being able to whisper assurances to him. He hates the feeling of being so fucking away.

Jeongguk settles on whispering sweet nothings to his boyfriend and waited until Taehyung's sobs die down before speaking again. "Baby, just a few more hours okay? I'm gonna get you first thing in the morning tomorrow. I promise you babe."

Taehyung sniffles, lifting his head up his pillow. Jeongguk almost cooed seeing his now red nose. "N-no.. It's okay Gukkie. I'm just being emotional today because I- I miss you so much."

"I miss you too darling, so so much." Jeongguk replied, smiling widely at him. "No more crying please."

Taehyung nods, pouting. "O-okay."

"Tell me about your thought, hmm. Why do you think I regret being with you?" Jeongguk asked with furrowed eyebrows.

"Did you read something from the internet again? Did someone say some shits again baby? Tell me."

Taehyung shakes his head instantly knowing how his boyfriend can get upset and mad about him reading some hate tweets about him or about their "ship" on social media again.

Since that time when they almost broke up because of some stupid threads of "taekook is dead" on twitter, Jeongguk never lets him read anything negative and hateful on that platform again.

"Then why did it cross your mind? Hmm?"

"Well.." Taehyung then sits up from his bed, back leaning against the headboard. "I just thought that if we aren't boyfriends, you can find someone better. Maybe, a girl. Someone who can hold your hand in public without worrying about what other people might say, someone who can kiss you without risking his hyungs dreams, someone who can go out on cute little dates with you without having articles put up in every social networking sites the next day. If we weren't together, things would be different, things would be easier." He then sighs, running his fingers frustratedly on his hair.

"You don't have to hold yourself back, to keep your mouth shut, to watch every move you make, to pretend everything's okay when it's not. You don't have to with a secret relationship with someone who's just.. me." He shrugs, averting his eyes away from the screen of his phone, noticing Jeongguk's silence, face void of emotion.

"If you have a girlfriend instead of a boyfriend, it'll still be maybe a chaos but at least, it would be easier for other people to accept it because that's what supposed to be. You're supposed to have a girl not a guy in your life.." He chuckles sadly. "I'm sorry Gukkie. I made your life harder, it's all my fault. I shouldn't have confessed to you and mess up your feelings. I feel like I made you like me, like this.." He then pointed to himself then sighs loudly, biting into his lips.

They were engulfed in a long agonizing silence. Taehyung was looking at everything inside his room except on his phone, feeling Jeongguk's intense stare from the screen.

"Taehyung." His boyfriend called out after a minute, voice serious with a hint of pain and sadness.

"S-sorry.." Taehyung whispers almost inaudible, fat tears rolling down his cheeks as he started sniffling. "S-sorry Guk.."

"Taehyung look at me." He pleaded. "Look at me baby."

Taehyung harshly wipes his tears with the back of his hand before looking into the screen, seeing Jeongguk's worried, pained face makes him regret everything he said.

He always seems to fucked things up between them. Maybe one day, his boyfriend would just get tired of dealing with him and his insecurities in life.

"Tell me to give everything up for you babe and I'll do it." Jeongguk whispers in a determined voice. Taehyung's eyes widen after hearing him.

"W-what?"

"If it hurts you that we can't tell the world that we belong to each other, if it pains you that we can't be like those other lovers who can go on public dates, hold each other's hand, kiss each other anytime we want, if it upsets you so much that you start to think that having this relationship is regretful then tell me Taehyung, tell me to give it all up for you. The fame, the wealth, the privleges. Tell me to give it all up because I would Tae, for you baby. I'm willing to give it all up for you." Jeongguk voices out with so much sincerity and love, hoping it can somehow assure and comfort his boyfriend. That it can somehow lessen the insecurities and worries that he feels about their relationship.

"G-Gukkie.. what- what are you saying?" Taehyung mutters in disbelief.

How can Jeongguk easily say those things? Just.. how and why?

"This- this is your dream Gukkie. Why- why would you give it all up for me? I'm not worth it." He says quietly, his grip on his phone tightens, holding back another set of sobs and tears.

"You're being too hard on yourself again Tae." Jeongguk pointed out, sighing. "You are worth it, more than worth it."

"Gukkie, you know we can't. You worked so hard for this. Our hyungs worked so hard for this. We can't- I can't be that selfish to take away and ruin their dreams."

"You also worked hard for this baby. Yes, this is my dream and it is yours too. I know how much you love performing. You are born for it. But when I met you, and when I started loving you my dreams changed Tae." He started off.

"My dreams are now consist of waking up next to you, to your morning kisses and morning cuddles. Having lazy weekends with you, on our couch, watching some clichè movies or playing overwatch. Adopt a dozen dogs if you want too so that Tannie won't get lonely at times and would stop glaring at me for being such your jealous child.." Taehyung giggles through his tears, sniffling.

"Hearing your laughs and your giggles, wiping away your tears and remind you how beautiful you are when you're feeling down, kiss every pain, your insecurities and doubts away. Make love to you until dawn, until your body is covered with my bites and my marks and my scent. Until everything that you could ever feel is the overflowing love I have for you. Until I assure you that I'll only belong to you." Jeongguk added in a soft, comforting voice, giving him a bright smile. "You became my dream and my reality Taehyung. I love you." He finishes off and his boyfriend is now a crying mess. He feels so overwhelmed after hearling all those words, so beautiful and sincere.

Jeongguk gave him time to calm himself, just looking at him patiently. When Taehyung was sure he wouldn't break down again if he says a word, he stared back at Jeongguk, still with tears but now with a relieved smile on his face. "You always know what to say to make me feel better Gukkie. I love you." He said, his boxy liked smile now appearing. Jeongguk mentally pats his back for a job well done.

"I'm sorry for asking you that stupid question." Taehyung apologizes for the nth time that night. "I don't want any of us to give up anything. I still want to perform on stage with you, I still want to sing my heart out for the ARMYs and for you. I still want to do this.. with you." He decided, smiling softly. "I'm so in love with you. And you make me fall in love with you more and more every fucking day. How do you do that?" Taehyung now whines, averting his eyes away from the smug face of his boyfriend on the screen, feeling shy of his sudden confession, his cheeks now blushing a pretty color of pink. "I fucking love you, fuck." He curses under his breath. "I love you." He whispers, looking directly at Jeongguk.

They were engulfed in a comforting silence for a minute, both drowing in each other's eyes. Then Taehyung blinks away and -

"So don't you ever dare leave me Jeon. Because I don't think I would ever love anyone other than you. If you leave me, I'm gonna grow old alone and ugly and sad and I'm gonna let Tannie bite your dick off." He now threatens making Jeongguk burst into laughters.

Kim Taehyung really never fails to amaze him. He can go from a crying mess to a shy blushing mess to a threatening beauty in matter of seconds. Goddamn it, Jeongguk is so fucking whipped for him.

"Doubt you'll ever be ugly baby." He compliments making Taehyung scoff to hide his smile.

"And please don't let Tannie bite my dick off cause we both know it'll be more of your loss." He added teasingly. Taehyung raises his eyebrow at him.

"And why is that?" He ask sassily.

"Because you can't survive a week without my dick shoved up your ass darling." Jeongguk answered shamelessly, a smug smirk playing on his lips.

Taehyung looked at him unamused. "Well, I'm just about to survive a week without it."

"Did you forget I fucked you so good earlier today you'll gonna feel my dick up your ass for a week? Bet you're still feeling it right now." Jeongguk retorted back and smiles proudly seeing Taehyung's blushing cheeks, as he starts squirming on his bed. "Hmm, right baby? You can still feel it throbbing and twitching inside you? Bet you can even still feel my cum dripping down your tight little hole.." He teases more making Taehyung tenses up, biting into his lips hardly to stop any lewd sound from escaping his mouth.

"Cat got your tongue babe?"

"S-shut up. I actually hate you." Taehyung whines, embarassed because Jeongguk was right. He can feel still feel every fucking thing that happened that day.

From how Jeongguk opened him up using his fingers, how he fuck him with his tongue, good and messy and filthy and how good it felt when it was his thick throbbing member finally stretching him out.

He can still remember how full he feels, how Jeongguk's dick twitches inside of him everytime he clenches around him, how rough he was thrusting in and out of him.

He can still see all the love bites and hickeys littered on his skin, from his neck to his collarbones, his chest down his torso to his soft tummy till the inside of his thighs. Jeongguk's handprints are still visible on either side of his hips.

And god, he remembered how he came undone from just Jeongguk sucking and lapping on his sensitive buds while the other one is being played by his fingers, twirling and pinching his nipple from time to time. How he came untouched from one finger brushing against his prostate. Jeongguk is really taking control of his entire being, his heart, his body, his soul. Everything of him belongs to Jeongguk.

Taehyung unconciously moans from all the memories flooding back to his mind, Jeongguk eyes widen in realization that he was right. He was only teasing his boyfriend. He never really thought his words will turn him on. Fuck, since when did Taehyung became this sensitive? It's so fucking hot.

"My baby's horny?" He asked in a teasing voice, pulling Taehyung back in reality.

He was so flustered that he can't even look at Jeongguk from the screen. "N-no. S-shut up."

"Better not try to touch yourself baby. Only daddy can do that right?" He commanded sternly and Taehyung thinks he's more turned on right now, hearing the dominant voice from the other line. "You're a good boy, right baby? Gonna wait till daddy can fuck you again, right?"

"Y-yes." Taehyung stutters, taking deep breaths to calm himself.

"Good boy Tae. Now, get some sleep baby." He said now softer.

Taehyung nodded as he settles himself on his bed. "Guk.." He called out hesistantly.

"Yes baby?"

"Please, don't end the call. Stay with me until I fall asleep." He requested cutely, pulling his blanket up to his face to hide his blushing cheeks.

"Of course baby. Anything you want.." Jeongguk complied, settling himself on his own bed too.

Taehyung mumbles a soft "thank you." closing his eyes.

"I love you Tae."

"I love you too Guk.."

And Taehyung was drifting off to dreamland, tired of all his crying but he still managed to hear Jeongguk's angelic voice singing him to sleep.

"There's nothing like us.. There's nothing like you and me.. Together through the storm.."

🌈

Hello everyone, I know I keep on apologizing every goddamn time for not updating for months but here I am apologizing again. 😅 Sorry for being a lazy ass author, you all probably regret following me and my stories now cause you barely get an update in like months but life is just being a b itch. I need to work my ass off because adulting sucks as you all know [or some of you know.] 😩

But don't worry I'm not dropping any of my books. I'm still determine to finish them. 🌈

Anygays, I miss you all.
Come and yell at me on twitter or something [@/bootaefuul]

And I hope everyone's doing okay. Please always be happy. Life sometimes might be a b itch but BTS didn't raise us to be weak!🤟

I purple you my boragays! 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 52 15
Just bunch of taekook oneshots
107K 4.4K 55
[Just a bunch of gguktaekook fluffy oneshots] •01/04/21• -𝐭𝐚𝐞𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐨𝐨-
2.8K 33 16
JUNGKOOK ONESHOTS
1.4K 6 16
My BTS oneshots along with MHA oneshots