Insane // Everlark

De KatnissRoots

❝You can't love me, I'm mental❞ Katniss x Peeta ➴➶➴➶➴➶➴➶➴➶ Mental Health noun a person's condition with regar... Mais

Description
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Epilogue

Chapter 17

975 42 3
De KatnissRoots

-Katniss' POV-

I'm sat in a stupid cell. There's only a bed, a toilet and a bin in here. The walls are conrete and it's freezing in here.

A peacekeeper comes in with handcuffs.

"Someones here to bail you out" he says putting the cuffs on me.

Who would it be?

Wait. Please don't be the Mellarks!

I walk down the corridoor with the peacekeeper holding onto me by another pair of handcuffs. I come to the room to be faced with my mother and Phil.

"Do you know these people?" he asks. "Because if you don't we can't let them take you"

I nod.

"Right then Mr and Mrs Appleby if you could follow me while Katniss fills some forms" he says as he leads them to another room while I fill in some forms.

I acidentally put them down my second aunt and uncle. Opps?

They come back and as soon as I walk out with them theres camera's all over me. Phil and my mother hide their faces as they guide me to the car.

-Peeta's POV-

After a few hours the TV comes on again.

"Katniss Everdeen has been bailed out of prison by Mr and Mrs Appleby; her second aunt and uncle." The interviewer says as they show a video of Katniss walking out with the man and woman either side of her hiding their faces as they lead her to their car.

We all just stare at the TV as it goes back to black.

~two days later~

I wake up for school. I get up and get dressed after showering. I go down the hallway and open Katniss' bedroom door to see if she's there, but when I open it it's just a bare bedroom, everything of hers is gone.

I sigh as I grab my bag and jacket after putting my phone, headphones, books and my charger in my bag and head downstairs where Prim, Michael, Rye, my mother and father sit.

"What's wrong Peeta?" my father asks.

"She's left" I mumble. "All her stuff is gone" I say as I sit down.

"What? That means someone came in last night and took her stuff" he says.

"Anyway, I'd best get going" I shrug as I get up and walk to school.

I arrive in school and walk over to the group.

"Hey Peet, why the down face?" Marvel asks.

"It's nothing" I say.

"Come on Peet! Katniss is home! You should be happy!" Johanna says.

"She's not. I don't know where she's staying" I say.

"What do you mean?" Finnick asks.

"Someone came in last night and took all her stuff"

"Awwh Peeta, It's okay" Annie coos.

"Speaking of Katniss" Cato says pointing behind me.

I turn round to see Katniss walking in on her own. She isn't dressed like she normally does, she's in skinny jeans, her hunting boots and a turtle neck top. Her books are clenched to her stomach as she walks in looking at the floor.

"Katniss!" I shout. She freezes and looks over to me then her head goes back to looking at the floor as she continues to walk.

~second lesson - Geography~

I sit next to Katniss in Geograhy. I sit in my seat as she sits in hers. Half way through the lesson I decide to send her a note.

P: Katniss, why are you ignoring me?

K: I just am

P: Katniss please.

K: I've been told not to

P: By who?

K: my mother and Phil

P: your living with them?!

K: No, my aunt and uncle are close to them.

P: stop lying

K: I'm not, just make sure your dad signs the papers as Prim's guardian.

P: I will don't worry

The bell goes. She gets up quickly and scurries off.

-Katniss' POV-

~after school~

Somehow my mother and Phil found out about me talking to Peeta in Geography, don't ask me how they just did.

Right now I'm paying the prices for it. I'm sat in the corner of the basement with my back to them, this has been going on for about an hour and a half.

"You" whipped.

"Are" whipped.

"Useless!" Double Whipped.

I scream in pain. I'd forgotten how much it hurt being whipped over scars and scabs from whippings.

Let's just say. They hurt. A lot.

"Shut" Whipped.

"Up" Whipped.

"You" Whipped.

"Brat!" Double whipped.

The worst thing about it is my mothers doing to me too..

They've stopped for a minute. I dot dare to look around so I just keep my eyes closed. All of a sudden I feel a huge pang of pain rushing up my back causing me to let out the biggest scream of pain ever.

They hit me with a thicker and a thinner one. There's now 4 whips in total, all hurt like a cropper.

I can feel the blood run down my back rapidly from all the whips I've had in the past 2 hours now.

They continue whipping me for I don't know how long. I start to see black dots. I fall onto my back and the last thing I see before I black out is my mother and Phil smirking at me.

-Peeta's POV-

Not long after school, maybe an hour and a half. I get a phone call, I check the called ID.

Finnick🎣

I pick up my phone and answer it.

"Yello?"

"Peeta you got to et the fuck over here now"

"Woah now, why?"

"I can hear Katniss' screams coming from her mother and uncles house"

"What? She lives with her aunt and uncle, it can't be her"

"Fine, I'll prove it to you though it her!" he says and hangs up.

-Finnick's POV-

It's bad enough Peeta not believing me that his girlfriend? Is that what I should call her? I dont know. Anyway it's bad enough Peeta not believing me that Katniss is now there in that freaking basement!

I rush downstairs. Oh fuck. I forgot the group was over!

"Finnick where you goin?!" Cato shouts from my living room.

"To take care of something and to prove someone wrong!" I shout back and slam the door behind me.

I jog round the side of their house until I get to the back. I look through the little window of the basement and see her laying on the floor in a puddle of blood and them nowhere to be seen.

I open the outside basement door and jog down the steps. I grab four big black blankets and wrap them around her after putting a turtle neck jumper on her then jog out and shut the dork behind me.

Katniss is tiny in my arms. She's tiny compared to me anyway. I've literally covered her from head to toe in the four blankets. The only thing that isn't is her face which is against my chest.

I run back to my house. I open the door and shout in. "I'm going to the Mellark's a minute!"

"We're coming!" The group shout back and come out of the living room.

They come out and see the thing in my arm.

They all point at it and look at me questioningly.

"You'll see soon when I prove to Peeta I was fucking right"

We run to his which is only two streets away. Cato goes and knocks on the door and Mr Mellark answers.

"Hello you guys, Peeta expecting you?" He asks.

"Well not really. I've told him I'll be round at some point though" I say.

He points to the pile of 'blankets' in my arm. "For truth or dare is it?" He asks chuckling.

"Can we come in?" I ask.

"Oh yes!" he says and opens the door wider for us to walk in. I walk in first and see Prim, Michael, Rye and their mother on the sofa.

"Peeta get your freaking butt down here now!" I shout up the stairs.

-Peeta's POV-

"Peeta get your freaking butt down here now!" I hear Finnick shouting up the stairs.

I groan and get up and walk downstairs.

"What?"

"I have a present for you" he says putting the pile of blankets in my arms.

"Blankets? Thanks" I nod.

"Open it dumb brain" Johanna says. "I wanna see what's in there"

I walk into the living room and lay it in my lap. I slowly move one part of the blanket and see her face.

I gasp and look up to Finnick. He nods.

I carry on unwrapping the blankets, four in total. She's unconscious.

"Please don't tell me you knocked her out so you could take her" I say to Finnick.

He shakes his head. "She was already like that"

I sit her up, a hand on her back. That's when I take it off and see my hand bright red with blood.

I look up to Finnick who nods. "She was in a pool of her own blood unconscious"

Her back is hunched over in my lap. I gulp then lift her too up, I don't care that she'll only be in a bra at this moment in time. I put the jumper on top of the blankets at the side of me then look at her back. I feel my eyes tear up just looking at it. All her old scars have been re-opened and there's new ones.

I look to my brothers and Prim. my brothers have silent tears running down their faces as Prim hides her face in Rye's side.

My dad walks in and sees Katniss in just her bra. "Peeta put her top back on now!"

I look at him. "No!"

"Is Katniss okay with this?" he asks. Then he sees my brothers crying. "What's wrong with those?"

"She doesn't know dad" I say. "And their crying because of her"

He walks closer and sees her back and gasps.

"I'll go get a cloth and your mother" he says and rushes to the kitchen. my mother comes walking in with a cloth and hands it to me. I clean my hand then dab her back lightly so the blood comes of but it doesn't hurt her if she wakes up.

I come to the worse ones and feel her back tense at my touch. When I come to the deepest and biggest ones she lets out a scream of pain. I squeeze and run her shoulder, comforting her.

"Let it out, it's okay" I coo.

"Peeta.." she wimpers.

"Shh it's okay, I'm just cleaning them"

I then apply some healing cream in them, she groans at some of them.

The group leave and go back to Finnick's house.

My parents have gone back to the kitchen and Rye still sits there with Prim's face in his side. Michael is in the bakery on the till. I pick her up, making sure I don't touch her back and take her upstairs. I sit her down on my bed and hand her one of my tops for her to put on while my mother washes her blood-stained one.

She slips is on and it's huge on her but she then wraps one of he clean black blankets around her. I smile, she still looks as pretty as ever.

I walk over and sit next to her. I place a hand around her shoulders and undo her plait then run my hands through her hair to get the plait pattern out.

"You know, your still as pretty as ever in my eyes" I whisper in her ear.

She smiles as she lays her head on my shoulder. I pick her up and carry her back downstairs and I sit her in my lap as I sit on the sofa. she lays her head on my chest and falls asleep there.

My father comes in with his jacket and shoes on with Michael and Rye while my mother taker over the till at the bakery.

"We're going to go get her stuff back" he says.

I nod. "Okay, make sure you do those forms for the both of them so you can be classed as their guardian" I say.

He nods then heads out.

They come back an hour later with all her stuff and take it to her room.

I feel her stirring in my lap then her eyes flutter open, revealing her beautiful grey eyes.

"Nice sleep?" I ask.

She nods and smiles.

"Good" I say and kiss her head which she giggles at. "How's your back?"

She shrugs. "It's been better"

I pick her up and take her to my room and sit her on my lap. "Can I check?" I ask.

She nods.

I unwrap the blanket then take my top off that she's wearing. I gently run my hands over her cuts that are starting to scab. I can hear her smelling my top. I lean to the side, I was right. She's smelling my top.

"Are you smelling my top?" I ask chuckling?

She nods. "It smells nice" she giggles.

I shake my head chuckling at he comment. I then go back to checking her cuts.

"What was it?" I ask as I keep my eyes on them as I run my hands over them.

"Whips" she mumbles.

"How many?"

"Started off at two but then four. They had two each"

"Both of them?"

"My mother and Phil"

I stay silent. She continues to smell my top. I decide to massage her shoulders. She starts moaning.

"Your a good massager"

"Why thank you" I say.

After about five minutes I stop. I then kiss all her whip marks to which she tenses her back at from my touch.

Once I'm positive I've kissed them all I tell her she can put the top back on. She doesn't though, she just wraps herself in the blanket as she continues to sniff my top.

"Your too cute" I say and kiss her cheek.

She giggles. "No, your cute" she says and kisses my cheek.

She starts slightly boucing on my bed making me chuckle as she giggles with excitement.

"Ooohhh! Can I have a chwese bun Pweese?" she ask in a baby voice.

"Come on then baby Katniss, lets get you a cheese bun" I say as I scoop her up as she still holds onto my top.

I carry her downstairs and set her on the sofa. "Stay there now, I'll go get ou a cheese bun" I say poking her nose.

She giggles. "Fank wou" she says and she crosses her legs and plays with my top.

I shake my head and chuckle as I walk out to the bakery next door.

"Can Katniss have a chweese bun pweese?" I say mimiking her.

"What did she ask you like that?" Michael asks laughing.

I nod. "Yeah"

He hands me a bag of four cheese buns. I thank him then quickly jog back to the living room where Katniss is sitting.

"Cheese buns!" she calls exciedly.

"You can only have them if you stop acting like a cute baby" I tease.

"Okay!" She says and grabs the bag out of my hand and grabs a cheese bun and takes a bite as I sit down next to her and take one.

"Nice?" I ask as I eat mine.

She nods. "Your cheese buns are the best" she says as she rests her head on my shoulder.

"Well I'm glad you think that"

Once she's finished her cheese buns she snuggles up against my chest while cuddling my top still. I rest my cheek on top of her head as my eyes start to droop. I feel her head move, then I feel her lips on mine. I open my eyes and I quickly become awake just from her touch. I put a hand on her jawline ad I kiss her back.

We break after a few minutes breathing heavily. We both wear the same smile on our faces. Every kiss I share with her feels like it's about 5 seconds, but in reality it like 5 minutes.

We both end up falling asleep in each others arms on the sofa.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

so a long sad and cute chapter for you guys <3

nearly 3,000 words :') (2713 words)

let me know what you think!

Byeeeeeeeeeee

-Chloe😘🍀🌼✨

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

22.2K 1K 22
Katniss Everdeen, the girl who isolated herself. Peeta Mellark, the boy who wanted to bring her out of her shell. Why? Katniss had a composition note...
3.9K 50 20
"How can you not see how I feel about you," Finnick shouted desperately, his green orbs boring into Kaianna's longingly, "after everything we've been...
79.9K 4.2K 61
❝He'll never love a broken girl like me❞ Katniss x Peeta ➴➶➴➶➴➶➴➶➴➶ Broken adjective having given up all hope; despairing. ➴➶➴➶➴➶➴➶➴➶ COMPLETED •part...
51.1K 1.2K 25
I wrote this when I was very young so... Do with that information what you will. Katniss is lonely since the war ended, she is depressed even more si...