"Different Directions "

By ShanaSoulstar

She knew only to love him untill he decided it was not meant to be, heart broken and confused but wanting to... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Chapter 17
chapter 18
Chapter 19
Important!

Part 11

23 2 4
By ShanaSoulstar

Shana had agreed to meet them at the restaurant chosen by Geo and April. It was semi-formal so she had chosen a light blue lace knee-length dress, a touch of makeup and her hair tied up in a half ponytail. It was about Eight-forty five when she reached the restaurant. They had already ordered drinks when she joined them. ' Hi, Guys! April happy to meet you again" She said leaning forward to give April a kiss on the cheek. April must have been surprised because her eyes lit up. Shana looked over at Jin who was looking at her and smiled, her heart skipped several beats. He had worn a light pink shirt and styled his hair to the side showing his forehead. She held onto the table when she sat down.  They ordered food and had casual conversations about various things. Geo was quiet most part of the conversations. She wanted to ask him if everything was ok but she thought it was not her place anymore. Halfway through Shana informed Geo and April that she would be moving next week to a new place and hopefully find a job soon. Geo looked at Shana and frowned at her. April noticed it too because she placed her hand on his arm as if to calm him down. Geo's stare shifted to Jin and Jin nervously ran his hand through his hair. Shana was puzzled at the reaction. She was about to ask what was wrong when April spoke up " Kindly excuse Geo and I, we need to use the restroom". She tugged on Geo's arm and he followed her. She looked over at Jin and he was turning towards her. ' Shana, could we talk after dinner? my place or yours or even the park?". Jin was looking at her seriously but when she looked into his eyes, he just smiled and that made her smile. He opened his hand out asking for hers and she felt right to give her hand to him.

 She felt his thumb caressing on her palm.  Out of the corner of her eyes, she notices Geo and April returning to the table and she pulled her hand but he held onto hers and kept their hands together resting on his thighs under the table. The conversation continued and another round of drinks was ordered. April offered to help when Shana was moving but Shana explained she did not have any heavy furniture to move as it came with the apartment. It was about Eleven- fifteen pm when they decided to call it a night. Geo was drunk Shana could say when she looked at him. April and Jin had to help it get into the cab. April waved before the driver took off.  Jin hailed another cab and opened the door for her. He looked at her and she said " Yours". Shana sat back thinking to herself she was ready for whatever the night brought to her.  She was not sure if it was the drinks that were giving her the courage but she just wanted to have a good time. She bit her lower lip wondering what was he wanted to talk about. She suddenly realized he was holding on to her hand but was looking out of the window. Her stomach was filled with butterflies. 

They reached his Apartment complex and paid the driver. Jin had not said a word since they got into the taxi and she sort of felt glad he had not as it gave her time to think. Once they got into the elevator. Jin moved closer to her and asked: " Are you ok?". She looked at him and nodded. The door opened and they both walked towards his door. He gently placed his hand on her hips as he opened the front door and as if to guide her he held her hips firmly. Once in she relaxed her shoulders and took a deep breath. The hall lights were dim and orange-scented oil filled the room. She took a few steps forward but then realized Jin had not moved from the door. She turned around to look at him when she saw him leaning against the front door looking at her. The dim lights had shadowed his face so she took two steps towards him. In a low deep husky voice, she heard him say " Babe". Her heart raced just hearing him. He reached his hand out to her again and her body felt goosebumps. She walked closer to him and soon as she was in reach he pulled her into his arms. He wrapped his arms around her waist and hugged her for a few seconds. She closed her eyes and hugged him back running her fingers on his broad shoulders and then through his hair.

 He kissed her neck gently which made her gasp. " We.. we err need to talk." Shana looked at him and in his eyes, she saw how hungry he was for her as she was for him. She tried to control her breathing and calm down. She placed her hands on his chest and kissed him. She did not care about anything else. She wanted him and she knew he wanted her. Just like that he turned her around and pushed her against the door pinning her firm but gently. "Shana we need to talk before anything happens." She rolled her eyes " what's so damn important? Don't you want to be with me?". She asked feeling a lit bit annoyed and then embarrassed how straight forward she was. He sighed " Of Course I want to be with you, I have wanted to be with you since I first saw you" He said and then before he could continue Shana with all her strength pushed back and pulled his arms around her. She wanted to be in his arms tonight! She needed to know if this was just a physical attraction or was there more to it. He was quiet for a few seconds and then he turned her to face him. He searched her eyes for an answer and he saw what she saw in his eyes. His lips moved to say something but as soon as he saw Shana look at him all he wanted to do was push her against the door and kiss her. And that is exactly what he did. He pressed his body on hers as he hungrily tasted her lips. Her whole body lost under him. She felt his warm thick lips take hers and his tongue! oh, his glorious tongue teased her enough to ignite a fire within. His strong hands grabbed her by the butt and pulled her up so he could look at her directly. She wrapped her legs around his waist and with a seductive grin wrapped her arms around him. He looked at her and she saw the hesitation in his eyes, She demanded his attention by kissing him and starting to unbutton his shirt. He carried her to his bedroom and he held her till she kicked off her shoes and stood on his bed. His hands caressing the back of her thighs as he rested his head on her breast. He must have heard her heartbeat because he looked at her with a grin. She couldn't believe how handsome he looked so close. His hands explored her curvy body. She shivered when he reached her neck. She leaned forward to kiss him again. This time slowly and passionately. He carried her again and as he lay down on the bed he settled her on top of him. They continued to kiss each other, tasting each other and teasing each other that their hunger just kept growing. His hands finally unzipping her dress. Without any hesitation, she pulled her dress off. She was glad she had chosen a nice pair of bra and thong even though she did not know this was going to happen. She saw his eyes slowly explore her body. He playfully whistled. He sat up and when he did she felt how hard he was for her. She helped him unbutton his shirt and then he pulled her close. She inhaled his scent which drove her crazy. He kissed her neck giving her butterfly kisses till he reached her ears and then continued on her jawline till he reached her lips. He grabbed her butt again and pushed her on to the bed to be on top of her.

 He kissed her stomach and as he came up to tease her breast she let out a soft moan. Her hands holding on to his hair as he slowly started to tease her again. She was glad the lights were dim. She would have been too embarrassed if he had seen how greedy she was for him. She realized only then how much she wanted to be with him. How handsome he looked even in the dark. Just looking at him made her want him more. He got on his knees and in the dim light, she could see he was unbuttoning his pants. She admired his broad shoulders and how toned his body was. He always wore loose-fitting shirts so she never guessed this was under all those layers of clothing. She took a deep breath and closed her eyes. He leaned on the top of her to kiss her, She pulled him into a deep long passionate kiss while both their hands explored each other's bodies. She giggled when his hand went to her butt again. " you're into butts I guess" She said teasing him. He laughed and squeezed her left butt playfully. He kissed her neck again and when they both looked into each other eyes they both knew they did not want to waste any more time. They were both ready and both of them wanted the same thing. His hands caressing her thighs and then reaching her thong, slowly helping her to take it off. He stopped moving his hand and with his hand, he stopped her from removing her thong. He whispered "Shhh". She stopped moving and looked at him wondering what the hell was he doing. Just then she heard the doorbell. She heard him mutter " What the hell!!!" and he reached out to his bedside clock to see the time. It was past one am. He looked at her and said " Shit, who could it be at this hour?". They both heard the doorbell ring again and then sound of the door being knocked. " Fuck" He cursed under his breath as he stood up and wore his pants and wore his shirt. " Stay here," He ordered her. 

Shana not feeling comfortable being half-naked wore her dress and walked closer to the bedroom door. She badly wanted to go out and see what was going on but he has told her to stay. " What if it's one of his family members, it would be embarrassing for me to go out of his room right now" She whispered to herself. She opened the door slightly to check if she could hear anything and then she heard Geo's voice. His voice raised she heard him saying " You need to slow down man, you can't do this without her knowing the truth" and then Jin said " I will tell her Geo, just keep your voice down! go home you're drunk". Shana bit her lower lip and trembled when she heard them. " You brought her home thinking you can seduce her so she would fall for you before anything is known is unfair". Geo's voice was getting louder. " I am not trying to seduce her man, You know me better, I am not that kind of a man". Silver had heard enough. She needed to know what was going on. She walked out of the room and into the living room where Geo and Jin stood.  Jin saw her coming in and with covered his face with his hands  as he felt frustrated" Shana, I am sorry you" She cut him off " I NEED TO KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON NOW!" She said louder than expected. Geo looked at her and laughed " Shana, are you that pathetic? you fall for the first guy who paid attention to you after me?" Jin spoke up " Geo, don't talk to her like that! She isn't pathetic" Jin walked over to Shana and tried to pull her into the kitchen. She pushed his hands " Are you going to tell me what's this all about?". She demanded to know. " I will Shana promise, just don't take it the wrong way the way he saying it" Just then the doorbell rang again and When Jin rushed to open it, she saw April at the door. " Jin, I am sorry. I tried stopping him. We went to bed and when I woke up he was gone." April saw Shana and looked at her apologetically. Shana was angry, annoyed and scared at the same time. There was something obviously going on that three of them knew but she didn't. She looked at Jin and the other two. Not able to take this anymore she walked over to where she left her purse and walked to the front door. Jin was by her side immediately." Please, babe, don't go, Let me explain please." " Now, can you explain right now?" her voice clearly showing she was upset. " Yes, come back in and we will talk," He said reaching to take her hands. She walked back in without letting him take her hand and sat near April. " I am sorry Shana for all this," she said before Geo spoke up" You dint think for one second why Jin started paying attention to you suddenly?" Shana puzzled and frowned looked at Jin. " Geo, Please stop making it sound bad" Jin said frustrated. " Please calm down and tell her since all of us are here" April said looking at Geo. Shana could see tears in Jin's eyes. He kept running his hand through his hair. 

"A couple of months ago when Jin and I were out at the bar, we were talking about relationships and that's when I told him I did not see a future with you. I told him I knew I loved you but I don't know if I can see having a family with you". Geo said looking at Shana. The words stung her and made her heart sink a little but she kept looking at him. " later that evening when Jin got drunk he begged me saying If I did not love you enough to have a future with to let you go that he had been liking you but since you were my girl he respected our relationship, My BEST FRIEND has been liking you since we been together. He begged me to let you go so that he can try to be with you".Shana then recalled Jin saying he wanted to be with her when he first saw her when they came into the apartment earlier. " I thought because he was drunk he did not mean what he said but days after that he kept asking and practically begging me to end it with you so he could  pursue you." Shana's head was hurting and her body felt like tons of rocks had fallen on her. She looked at April and then back at Geo "And how does April fit into all this?" Shana asked. All went silent for a few seconds " Geo and I are just friends." she heard April say. Shana's body started trembling. " April and I knew each other back in Uni, we are friends, we don't even live together." " You broke up with me because your best friend asked you to and you made me feel like shit by using a friend to show me you moved on ?" She asked as if she did not know the answer. " AM I JOKE TO ALL OF YOU?" Jin had walked up to her, His face had changed color and he got on his knees in front of her " Shana, I know I did something terrible to you, I broke you and Geo up so I can have at least one chance to get closer to you." Shana closed her eyes as Jin started speaking. Her head was throbbing and she felt if she stayed any longer she might just lose it. She opened her eyes filled with tears and looked at him " I trusted you Jin, and you are the very person who messed my life up! leave me alone please." She hissed! With that, she pushed Jin aside and walked out of the door.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.1K 436 12
Yoongi never imagined himself being in a relationship until he's questioned by an Interviewer about it. He then starts to wonder why the thought neve...
410K 18.5K 59
I married him without realising that marrying him was going to change my life forever. I also didn't realise that Seokjin would hate me so much to th...
20.1K 1.4K 17
it's not love if you can't let go of the one you love just because you want to be happy 🦋
87 10 18
He thought he was hard to love but she showed him that she loved him like its breathing. He never appreciated it. But when he finally did, it was too...