Mending Eachother ✔

De mash_kookie

~☆ a story that revolves around an anonymous gangster and an abandoned innocent soul. the broken souls needs... Mai multe

Welcome 🎈
1|Shut the fu** up.
2|My first loss.
3|Oh No, Not again!
4|Familiar pair of eyes.
5|Totally despondent
6|Why again?
7|In shock
8|Endorsing silently
9|Laila! listen to me.
10|WTH!
11|Blew off
12|In shock?
13|That I didn't expect.
14|Malignant Bastard.
15|Totally confused.
16|Entering the hell.
17|How come it's possible?
18|Her bad luck.
19|Startled by the scenario.
20|What's going on?
21|What I'm gonna do now?
22| Time for some fun.
23|How could he?
24|Ohh shoot! Feelings, they're coming back.
25|What's more to come now?
26|What's gonna happen next?
A Message
27|I hate you!
28|Crossing the boundaries.
29|Silence before the storm.
Sorry|Not an update.
Wait is over.
30|Was Harris changing?
31|Not without any purpose.
32|That's life.
33|Bad luck
Sorry|Not an update.
34|A bigger thriller
Back.
What's your favourite word?
35|It's coming.
Happy New year.
36|Disclosing the secrets.
37|The Past.
Author's Note.
38| The Past (2)
Author's note: Army spotted.
39|Open to truths of life.
Author's note: so it's all out.
40|She is back!
41|And the tables turned.
42|I found my happiness

BONUS: Don't miss

3.3K 117 53
De mash_kookie

I finally realized so I love me,
not to perfect but so beautiful.
I'm the one I should love.
~Epiphany by Jin~

~Mature content~

Writer POV:

Adam didn't come back from Canada, when he woke up Zaid explained him every little details, his head was spinning as how that pitiable woman played with their lives. He hated for being nice to her for a second. But he was glad things turned out in their favour.

He dialled his home and had long talk with family when he was given the news about Harris and Laila's wedding. His heart wretched a bit but he held himself. He was happy for his little brother though it was hard but he coped up.

"Nah! I won't be able to make there. I have some work", Adam denied Harris for 100th time who was still whinning on the other side of phone wanting him to be there at his wedding.

"Harris I have to wind up some work, I'll soon come back after I'll be done. I promise. We will have your wedding dinner at some lush restaurant, what say?" Adam again tried to make Harris understand who groaned on the other side and hung up by just saying 'fine'. Adam weakly smiled before tossing away the phone and sipped his coffee. Winters in Canada were piercing his bones. He heaved a sigh before stepping out of the house. He needed some fresh air.

*******

Harris decided to stay in the apartment he and Laila bought. He wanted to be alone with love of his life. No one argued with that short-tempered boy and agreed to his choice.

They were escorted back to the apartment as the day ended. Family stayed for a while before leaving them alone.

Laila was sitting on the bed, her white lehnga was sparkling under the room's dim lights. Harris made way inside when a smile reached his lips on witnessing his angel all blushing. He fetched out his phone and clicked a picture of her before setting it at his display. Her blush deepened when Harris got closer to her.

"Uhh! Don't stare me like that", she mumbled when he laughed on her cuteness.

"But you look so pretty, I can't keep my eyes off", he ran his finger on her cheeks and a shiver ran down her spine. His touch was warm.

"Laila?" He called her out in raspy tone after a while. She lifted her eyes and looked in his. His hazel orbs weren't blank, they were carrying tons of emotions, sincerity was overwhelming all of them.

"I love you", it was the first time he genuinely confessed her. Laila stayed quiet in her position. She wasn't moving an inch. The moment was utterly special for that girl who lived a miserable life.

"I love you very much", he confessed again, her heart missed a beat, pounding wildly in her chest. He was tenderly making circles at the back of her hands giving her goose bumps.

"I love you, I trust you and I'll always be there for you", he whispered never letting his eyes off her face. She smiled with teary eyes when a tear rolled down her cheek. Harris wiped it off.

"I love you too", she whispered back in a small voice, Harris smiled.

"Alot alot", she added when Harris smile grew wider.

"Don't leave me ever", she was crying by now.

"Never baby", he kissed back of her hand and wiped off the water dripping from her eyes.

He leaned to her before matching his lips with hers, she responded instantly, this made him smile in between the kiss. He pulled her closer and deepened the kiss. Laila's hand reached his hair and she tightened the embrace. He played with tongue to gain entry in her mouth and she let him in. Their tongues moved in swift motion when the kiss broke after a while, they were panting and trying to inhale more air.

"I'll go and change", she whispered in his ear before kissing his earlobe. He nodded with a smile.

She came out in sweat shirt and jeans shorts, her legs were clean and shiny, Harris smirked and scanned her like a predator, she was heating up under his intense gaze. Harris pants dangled down his lower abdomen. His perfectly aesthetic chest was inviting. Laila was fidgeting her thumb when Harris leaped to her in next seconds and took her face in his hands before crashing his lips hard on hers. She wrapped her arms around his torso and pulled into him. He kissed her deeply before breaking it and making way down her neck. He nibbled her skin hard and she moaned on his attempts, she way laying on the bed while he was over her. He bit her hard on neck that a mark appeared. He smirked as he saw it mumbling "officially mine". She was heated up.

His hands reached inside her shirt as he caressed her skin making her moan again and again. Her moans turned him on badly. He was hard.

He lifted her shirt before tossing it off her body. His eyes stared down her perfectly rounded boobs looking back at him. She was not wearing bra. Feeling his eyes on her bare self made her wet in pants. She rubbed her toes and closed her eyes. He leaned down and whispered "you're beautiful" in her ear, her blush was harder by now.

He tore off her jeans shorts from her body when her black lacy panties welcomed him. He smirked before keeping his hands on her soft spot and rubbed it, she moaned harder on his attempt. He leaned on her and licked one of her nipple, her moans grew louder, She was moaning out his name by now as he was rubbing off her harder. He trailed his kissed at every inch of her body. She let him access every single part of her. She was his, she didn't stop him. He explored her completely.

Pushing himself inside her, her moans echoed in his ears, She was tight and it made him cuss, he squeezed her thighs as he went deeper in her, she moaned loudly throwing her head back, he nibbled her skin leaving marks all over her. Her boobs bounced in front of his eyes making him harder than before. He grabbed and squeezed it when she buried her neck in his face moaning continually.

The pleasure in pain they shared whole night, giving themselves to eachother, marking eachother's as theirs. They became one soul. They MENDED eachother.

******

Like a typical couple they enjoyed wedding dinners, walks in parks, late night talks, hugs, cuddles, every happiness.

Harris started his involvement in his dad's business. Laila got a job at his firm as soon as she graduated. Both of them goes to office together and comes back together. Life got smoother and they were happy.

Last week Laila's brother came back and she went to beach with Omar Bhai and Harris. They had talk and fun.

They had no idea where Inayah went, she left once again without informing and nobody dig about her.

Laila heard Sajid left for abroad while Sanah and he broke up and Sanah was still in her college as she failed final year exams.

Adam also came back home, it was still little awkward for little Laila around him but they were trying to keep things normal and in pace.

******

Harris kissed her earlobe as she mixed the batter in the bowl. He took his hands inside her shirt when she good goosebumps under his touch. His hands went inside her pants by now and he rubbed her soft spot. She moaned throwing her head back when he nibbled her neck.

"I love you baby", he confessed her again when she smiled and leaned her head back letting him capture her lips.

~~~~~~~~~

So this is the END! FINALLY!

Happy ending is the best ending I believe and I love how smooth their life got after all the hardships because it's true that after every storm there comes a rainbow. All we have to do is fight and wait for the right time to come.

I'm again sorry for making you all wait for so long. I really didn't want to but life is busy sometimes.

Well I hope you all enjoyed it.

I'm surely going to miss them.

DO DROP YOUR FINAL VIEWS ABOUT THE STORY. I REALLY WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU ALL.

Thanks for all the wait, love and support. Thanks alot.

In sha Allah I'll come up with new stories as soon as I'll take out time.

Love you all loads.

Keep supporting.

Stay healthy.

Love.

The writer.

❤❤

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

20.6K 1.5K 34
Aadhitya, a handsome guy at his early 30s leads a successful life as an extraordinary architect. He designs his life perfectly like his buildings. Dh...
19.9K 1K 59
Heyy. ✌🏼Islamic story. Two broken souls are meant to be together but only Allah knows, will they heal mend their heart or completely destroy them...
2.3M 83.5K 52
(BOOK 3 OF MAFIA LOVE SERIES) COMPLETED READ MIA REGINA AND ESCORT ME BABY BEFORE YOU READ THIS. This book CANNOT be read as a standalone. * The rea...
81 14 7
"I will not marry him just because he is willing to invest in your company, which doesn't even have a future now, Abba!" "Sidra! Know your place and...