To Love a Victim( BWWM) [CURR...

Av KassandraVivu

Kassie Miller witnessed a girl getting raped and murdered. being at the wrong place and the wrong time she r... Mer

AUTHOR SPEAKS
Chapter 1 For the worse
Chapter 2 This is crazy
Chapter 3 getting questioned
Chapter 4 the unexpected
Chapter 5 why is this happening
Chapter 6 She has secrets
Chapter 7 This is a Disaster
Chapter 8 You're stuck with me
Chapter 9 is this real?
Chapter 10 Why Her?
Chapter 11 My Thoughts
Chapter 12 My Plan
Ch. 13 time for action
STOP, DOLLS READ THIS
Ch. 14 Only one winner
CH. 15 Her Protector, Her Knight
So here's the STITCH
ch. 16 Kassie Story PART 1
Ch. 16 Part 2 Kassie story and fight
Ch. 17 This is New
CH. 18 She's in for a ride
Ch. 19 But How?!
DEAR DOLLS
Ch. 20 I'll protect her
Ch. 21 Let's be strong
Ch. 22 He won't take you
Ch. 23 I better not die
CH. 24 Show no fear
Ch. 25 He's here
CH. 26 We will get you
CH. 27 Where's the guns
CH. 28 He thought
Ch. 29 They Wouldn't
CH. 30 He is really mad
CH. 31 Well, Fuck Sake
CH. 32 Oh now they show up
CH. 33 I'll do what you want
CH. 34 Going to catch you
CH. 35 Getting Answers
CH. 36 I'll show you
CH. 37 Mine Forever Baby
CH. 38 Figuring the Killer
CH. 39 The names on the board
CH. 40 We are not afraid
Watty Award
CH. 41 What needs to be done
CH. 42 How do you know her
CH. 43 This is the meetup
CH. 44 Are you sure?
CH. 45 I need you safe
CH. 46 She wants to do what?
CH. 48 It's starting
CH. 49 This is the team?
CH. 50 We have to find them
CH. 51 We have to escape
CH. 52 We are almost there.
CH. 53 What is going to happen?
CH. 54 Everyone in the hospital
CH. 55 Let us get through it
CH. 56 Information on her
CH. 57 I can't believe it
ANNOUNCEMENT
CH. 58 She seems shocked
Ch. 59 Confronting
CH. 60 Do what needs to be done
CH. 61 Is he alive?
CH. 62 We are getting Closure
CH. 63 I'll tell her
CH.64 Being With Her
CH. 65 Guilty, Justice Served
CH. 66 Things are happening
CH. 67 Is it over?
CH. 68 How?
CH. 69 Operation
CH. 70 I need a break
CH. 71 This is what we need and want
CH. 72 Our Love is Forever

CH.47 We are doing this

697 51 5
Av KassandraVivu

CH. 47 We are doing this

(Kassie POV)

I was in bed, I could see the sun was rising from the window in Chris bedroom.

I stared towards the window, feeling Chris arms around me.

We were laying in bed together, last night Chris had expressed to me about how he felt with everything that was going on.

Chris has been opened with things with me since the beginning, there was nothing I felt like he was hiding from me and when he asked if I wanted to know more about his past. I knew just from the tone of his voice that it was a sensitive subject.

I wanted to give Chris my full undivided attention when he told me his story, so I didn't want to have anything else on my mind which was why I suggested for him to tell me when everything was done with this psychopath.

Chris is someone who deserves so much, and I couldn't wait to give him what he deserves.

I went to get myself out of bed but I felt Chris's arms tug my body back towards him.

I let out a sigh, knowing that he was up.

"Chris, baby. It's time to wake up." I said.

I felt kisses being press on my check from behind me.

"We don't have to get up, we can just stay in bed all day." He said. A small chuckle left my mouth on the fact that he was trying to keep me in bed, knowing damn well that today was the day that the plan was going to start.

I turned around to face him, I found him staring at me with his pretty eyes.

I swear. Chris's eye color was something that I could find myself getting lost in anytime I dare to look into them.

A smile came across his face, I rolled my eyes already knowing he knew what I was thinking about.

"You know we have to get up, so there's no staying in bed," I told him.

"Are you sure that you want to do this?" He said, looking at me with a serious facial expression.

I nodded my head, knowing that I was sure about wanting to go through with this. I couldn't just watch everything go down like this. I needed to keep fighting and showing that psychopath that I was not scared of him and neither am I going to give up on bringing him down.

"You're definitely a fighter." Chris had said, I nodded my head.

"Yes, I am. Always has been and always will. Now come on, get up and get ready with me." I said trying to get him up.

I grabbed his arm and tried to pull him up with me but he wouldn't budge.

"Chris! Get up." I said, laughter erupted from him and I rolled my eyes playfully on the fact that it was early in the morning but Chris still felt the need to be goofy.

"Okay, woman. I'll get up. Just don't pull my arm off, I'm not a toy from the Toy Story movie." He said. As he sat up and stretch his arms.

I raised a brow on the weird thing he said, playfully rolling my eyes.

"Hungry?" I asked him, right after I did. His stomach growled, letting me know that he was.

I let out a giggle, as I watch a blush appear on his face.

"Yes, yes I am. What are you planning on having for breakfast?" He asked.

I thought it through on what we could have for breakfast.

"I can make us some pancakes, a cheese omelet, and hashbrowns. Sounds good?" I asked him.

He nodded his head, we got out of bed and showered together.

These are things I have become used to, being around him.

These are things that I enjoyed doing, especially doing with him.

I felt a kiss being press on my forehead, I smiled up at him.

"Are you worried?" I asked him, already knowing the answer.

"Yes, extremely worried." He said, by the look, I saw in his eyes.

"You'll be there to protect me," I said, causing him to smile.

"Always. I'm your knight in shining armor." He said, causing me to giggle.

I peck his lips.

"Okay, finish your shower. I'm going to make breakfast." I said getting out of the shower.

I felt my butt being smacked and I rolled my eyes as I heard Chris let out a snicker.

I took off the plastic bonnet off my head and placed it near the sink, I had brushed my teeth before I got in the shower so I went back into the bedroom, threw some clothes on and put my hair in a high bun.

I walked downstairs, towards the kitchen and got started on breakfast. Throughout making breakfast, I was texting my sisters in our group chat and also messaging Tiara and Melanie.

I knew the other girls were nervous but they also seemed eager to get this over with like me.

He's going to be found out when he does get fight out, he doesn't deserve to go down lightly, he deserves to feel pain from all over.

I thought to myself as I flipped the pancake.

For all the pain he had caused, there is no way that he's just going to get away with that.

Deep inside I had a feeling that he would do something that would reveal himself today.

I knew that we all were going to be under the same roof today and that bothered me but also made me eager to just end it.

Once I am able to at least get an insight of the agents, seeing their facial expression on the news of us knowing who the psychopath is. I will be able to figure out who it is then. That's when all the puzzles will come together.

Not only that but I truly believe that the girls will be able to figure out who it is to.

Although they never saw the Bastard face, I just know that they'll just get a feeling on who it is.

I place breakfast on the table, right when I did that.

Chris walked into the kitchen.

"Breakfast is ready," I said smiling, he gave me a soft smile and sat down.

We both started eating our breakfast, talking to each other in a nice atmosphere setting, and enjoying each other company.

When it was time to go, we didn't slow our pace or took our time. I texted the girls that I was on my way.

Chris and I were in the car, he was driving us there.

I gave his arm a gentle squeeze and pulled my hand away.

So many things were going through my mind right now.

Would he fall for it?

Would he feel nervousness?

Would he give any sign to who he is?

All these questions were popping through my head and I just wanted to know.

"We are here," Chris said, taking me away from my thoughts. I looked out the window to find Melanie, Tiara, Dalton, and Derek outside in the FBI parking garage. Waiting for us.

Melanie and Tiara were looking at me, I got out of the car and walked towards them.

"Ready?" Tiara asked?

"Yes," I said.

"Let's do this then," Melanie said.

Deep inside I knew we all were worried about this not working out, but I wanted it to work out so I was going to make sure it happened.

*Kassandra Speaks*

Hey, Dolls. So. Do you think the girls are going to find out who this creepy psychopath is in the next chapter? Who do you Dolls think it will be?

Comment your answers.

Give this chapter a VOTE & COMMENT!

Xoxo

-Kassandra Vivu

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

537 57 14
Everything was fine, then too and now also. 6 years ago they were friends but now one hate other. A misunderstanding ruined everything 6 years ago an...
The Whole Truth Av jaxharlow

Deckare / Thriller

435K 20.2K 52
Adele knows she witnessed a murder - what she doesn't know is just how personal it is. ...
90.5K 7.4K 79
[Featured by wattpad romance, teen fiction, young adult and psychologicalnovel] Joy Jones was a seventeen-year-old kind and optimistic girl working...
165K 10.3K 90
Be My Bad Boy Be My Man, Be My weekend lover( ha just kidding) but don't be my friend. (seriously, don't be my friend) Rosemary has a plan but she ne...