Bad Boy Benefits

oxwallflowerxo द्वारा

#1 in Popular 29th March 2020 #1 in Teen Romance 19th Oct 2019 & September 08 2020 #1 in Bad Boy on 17th Oct... अधिक

BEFORE YOU READ
AUTHORS NOTES
(1)
(2)
(3)
(4) EDITED MAY 2020
(5)
(6)
(7)
(7.25)
(7.50)
( 8 )
(9)
(10)
( 11 )
(12) EDITED NOV'019
(13) EDITED DEC 2019
(14)
(15)
(16)
(17)
(18)
(19)
(20)
(21)
(22)
(23)
(24)
(25)
(26)
(27)
(28)
Book Cover Vote
(29)
(30)
(31)
(32)
(33)
(34)
(35)
(36)
(37)
(38)
(39)
(41)
(42)
(43)
(44)
(45)
(46)
(47)
(48)
(49)
(50)
(51)
(52)
Bonus Dinner Scene
(53)
(54)
(55)
(56)
(57)
(58)
(59)
(60)
(61)
BRODY WHO?
(62)
(63)
A TRIBUTE TO THE FIRST MAN I EVER LOVED.
(64)
(65)
(66)
(67)
(68)
(69) Epilogue
AUTHOR UPDATE
COVER HELP

(40) EDITED NOV '19

51.2K 1.3K 819
oxwallflowerxo द्वारा

Song Above: All In My Mind

If you like this story then please check out my new story Me You And Winnie The Pooh! It needs all the love it can get! 😊🐻🍯

I flinched at the loud base and voices shouting over the music and allowed Ryan to guide me through the swaying bodies. The music escaped from every open window and door.  I had to dodge a few energetic dance moves and couples bumping and grinding like their in a  2000's Hip Hop music video

It was a Friday night, the first night of freedom until three days' time when we had to sit exams that defined our fate. I hadn't even thought about what I wanted to do after high school, the thought made me feel sick.

And what do our high schoolers do when we are given a break from our grueling, dramatic lives?

We party, and we party hard.

We said a few hi's, how you doing and let's party to the drunken people we'd past despite the fact we were stone-cold sober. Ryan didn't quite understand the concept of pre-drinking and had brought orange juice to my house. I could have easily drunk my vodka but I thought I'd try and take it slow tonight.

We all know what had happened last time I went to a party.

We reached the back of the house, where there was a conservatory, a few sofas, and tables. It seemed to be the quieter area and you'd be able to have a conversation without bursting your larynx.

"I'll go grab us a drink," Ryan said squeezing my hand and disappearing back into the crowd.

I looked around the groups of people talking, drinking and smoking. I recognized them from school but I didn't know them well enough to join in.

"Ivy, I'm surprised to see you here,"

A guy stood beside me, his glassy eyes trailing my body from head to toe. He had jet black hair and electric blue eyes. If it weren't for the vacant look in his eyes and the way he showed his teeth too much I would have thought he was handsome.

"Hi?" I didn't recognise him and I didn't understand how he knew my name.

"Oh, you don't remember me?" He almost looked hurt, focus on the almost, "I've only been sitting in your history class for the last few years,"

"Really? Oh! Ah yes, urm yeah you are uh, give me a second I've had a lot to drink," I think my over enthusiasm killed it because he shook his head and kissed his teeth.

"My names Mike," His eyes narrowed into slits, "I never thought you'd be a prissy bitch,"

Woah Mike steady on.

"A prissy what?" I bristled, "I'm sorry Mr-"

He put his hand up, "Whatever, I only wanted to fuck you anyways," He scrunched his nose up, "Now not so much,"

He turned and walked away.

What. The. Lucifer Morning Star. hell just happened.

"Well no one would want to fuck you, you cocktail sausage dick looking mother fudger," I shouted at particularly no one since he was long gone. A few people turned and gave me weird looks.

I let out a sigh.

I was already wishing I was home in bed.

I found an empty spot at the edge of a sofa, which was next to a couple furiously making out. I weighed the options and decided I didn't want to get thread veins so I sank into the chair, knocking shoulders with the guy who seemed too preoccupied to care.

I got my phone out of my pocket and did the embarrassing pretending to be busy when you were far from it. I scrolled through Instagram and liked every puppy picture I saw. I heard the girl next to me moan and I tried to keep my eyes focused on my phone but out of the corner of my eye, I saw the couple pull apart. It was for a split second, but it was enough for me to catch sight of the face she had been glued to.

I jumped to my feet, almost dropping my phone and gasped.

"Brody?"

His body froze underneath the girls. He held her shoulders and pushed her away from him, looking up at me with flushed cheeks and glassy eyes. He had a lopsided grin on his face, the type of smile you gave when you were wasted.

"Ivy? Is that you? Fancy seeing you here," He slurred, running his hands through his disheveled hair. I tried to ignore the fact most of the buttons on his shirt were undone and he had a distinct stain of red on his lips.

The girl, who I didn't recognize with a matching red stain on her lips looked at me. Her eyes were narrowed into slits, "Whose this bitch?"

This bitch? Is this girl for real? I was two seconds away from drop kicking her. I was already still fuelled from little dick Mike from earlier.

Brody shot his head in her direction and gave her a look that made her shrink into the chair, "This girl," He spat, "Is no way near a bitch,"

"But she is-"

"No buts, don't speak to my friends like that, you are just a hookup, now go away,"

She stared at him gobsmacked, her heavy false lashed eyes blinking uncontrollably. She turned her head and looked to me for help. I just shrugged my shoulders.

You are on your own hun.

When she realized he was being serious, she let out a frustrated breath and got to her feet.

"Fuck you, Brody," She hastily pulled her skirt down since it had risen in their fondling, "Don't even bother calling me,"

She so wanted him to call her.

"I'm going to find someone who is so much better than you,"

She wasn't.

He blinked at her, already bored, "Babe, you better hurry then, don't want to miss your chance,"

"Whatever," She huffed, I watched her long legs scurry away, shook my head and glanced back at Brody.

He was staring at me in a way that made me feel uncomfortable, his eyes slowly raking my body. They finally rested on my face, not unblinking but slowing; the effect being soft and inviting instead of harsh. I shifted my feet and tugged at the sleeves of my jumper.

I hadn't seen him properly since he had admitted his feelings for me and I didn't know how to behave. I wanted to apologies for my lack of words and I wanted to tell him the truth. I knew I wouldn't be able to speak to him properly, his mind would be fogged from the whiskey. So I would have to save that type of conversation for another date.

"Well the infamous Ivy Jones has made an appearance," He breathed his voice husky and raw from the cigarettes and alcohol that burned through his chest.

"It's not like you really noticed, you were very occupied when I found you,"

"I was,"

Ouch.

"Well I guess I'm gonna go...." I trailed, awkwardly shifting on my feet. This was worst than I imagined and I needed to get away from him.

"I didn't think you'd come," He said, ignoring my previous words.

"I wasn't going to, Ryan asked me to,"

At the mention of Ryan's name, his eyes darted to his lap and I saw his jaw flex. I watched him draw in a deep breath and when he met my eyes he smiled in that tense way that was almost a grimace.

"Well isn't that nice,"

"So you are already hooking up with girls?" I nodded in the direction that mysterious girl had gone, trying to speak calmly despite the jealously that swirled in my stomach like a tsunami ready to cause havoc.

He shrugged nonchalantly, "Guys got to do what guys got to do."

Again, ouch.

"Right,"

"You look nice by the way," He mumbled loud enough so I could hear.

"Thank you," I felt myself naturally smile, that familiar flutter in my chest making an appearance. He always had that effect on me.

"You always look nice though, I can't think of a time when you don't," He admitted, then widened his eyes as if he wasn't meant to let that bit of information slip.

"Even with my dull hair and massive googly eyes?" I laughed trying to make a joke out of the situation.

"Your eyes aren't goggly, they're beautiful,"

There was a moment of silence. Our eyes locked and all the sound in the room drowned out. It wasn't until someone yelled shots and blew a horn that it broke our gaze.

"Anyways where's Ryan?" He coughed, lifting his head and looking around, "Shouldn't he be with you? Aren't you joined at the hip or something,"

"He's getting us drinks,"

"Does it usually take this long to get someone a drink?"

He did have a point. Where the hell was Ryan.

I turned on my heel and started looking through the crowd for the top of his head. I couldn't seem to find him. I made my way to the kitchen, thinking that would be where he'd make our drinks but came up short. There were a few people I had mistaken for Ryan since it must be a fashion statement at the moment for boys to wear blue button-down shirts and scrunched my nose up in confusion at his lack of presence.

I walked down the corridor, moving out the way of people passed out on the floor, or trying to secretly smoke a joint and paused at a door that was ajar. I peeked through the gap and felt my stomach drop.

Standing in the middle of a bedroom, with their hands in Ryan's hair and their lips on his was  Charlottes.

What happened to loyalty these days? Did it no longer exist? I'd been unloyal, so had Rose, Brody and now Ryan. What a bunch we were. 

I went to storm in all Austin Kutcher Punk'd style except with my fists flying and my feet in the air but someone else got there before I could.

In a matter of seconds, Ryan has ripped away from Charlotte and before he could react Brody sent a fist straight into his jaw, an ugly but satisfying sound. He staggered backwards, wide-eyed and dazed but quickly regained himself the realization dawning on him. He straightened up with a look of pure rage forming on his face and he charged at Brody knocking him to the ground.

"You dickhead. You absolute dickhead, how could you do this to Ivy?" Brody roared jabbing him in the ribs with his fists. Ryan let out a groan and I wished he'd hit him harder.

"I didn't intend for this to happen Brody." Ryan spat, pulling his fist back and punching Brody in the face, "I never wanted to hurt Ivy."

"You didn't intend for this to happen? What did Charlotte fall on your dick?," Brody yelled spitting out blood which swirled on the plush white carpet. I felt my head spin at the sight and I had to hold onto the wall to compose myself. 

"It just happened." Ryan exclaimed, "You of all people should know how easy you can be swayed."

Brody paused his eyes darkening so much that you couldn't distinguish between his pupil and iris, "And what is that supposed to mean?"

"Oh like you've never made mistakes." Ryan snorted, "Or is your head so far up your ass you believe you can't do no wrong?"

Whilst this was going on Charlotte had run out of the room. I did put my foot out as she passed so she went flying into one of the walls but that was just a small incline of what I had planned for her. I was just too occupied with trying to get the boys to not kill each other.  I could pour water over them, or jump on their backs or pretend to faint but I'm sure it would do nothing.

This was going to be a long night.

Not very happy with this scene but wanted to update you all. Will probs go back and edit!

Remember vote, love, comment.

No hate pls!

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

211K 8.6K 68
LUKA KELP NYC's most famous male model. Ideal boyfriend. Too sweet to be true. Morally Civil. ~•~ CHASE RUEL Multibillionaire. Arrogant CEO. Alcohol...
614K 13.6K 67
{book two of the Gang love series} * I got pulled into an empty classroom and a pair of hands covered my eyes. "Guess who?" he whispered into my ear...
Your Cheating Heart whoisaheretic द्वारा

किशोर उपन्यास

1.1M 23.8K 30
"I want to go back to my old ways." Ezra said in a monotone. It felt like he held no emotion. I stood dumbfounded not knowing what to do? "I tried yo...
83.2K 3.1K 26
"Ashton, I know I'm not the usual type of pretty cheerleader you usually hang out with. I'm not sexy, I'm not attractive, and I'm absolutely no fun...