Bad Boy Benefits

By oxwallflowerxo

#1 in Popular 29th March 2020 #1 in Teen Romance 19th Oct 2019 & September 08 2020 #1 in Bad Boy on 17th Oct... More

BEFORE YOU READ
AUTHORS NOTES
(1)
(2)
(3)
(4) EDITED MAY 2020
(5)
(6)
(7)
(7.25)
(7.50)
( 8 )
(9)
(10)
( 11 )
(12) EDITED NOV'019
(13) EDITED DEC 2019
(14)
(15)
(16)
(17)
(18)
(19)
(20)
(21)
(22)
(23)
(24)
(25)
(26)
(27)
(28)
Book Cover Vote
(29)
(30)
(31)
(32)
(33)
(34)
(35)
(36)
(37)
(38)
(39)
(40) EDITED NOV '19
(41)
(42)
(43)
(44)
(45)
(46)
(47)
(48)
(49)
(50)
(51)
(52)
Bonus Dinner Scene
(53)
(55)
(56)
(57)
(58)
(59)
(60)
(61)
BRODY WHO?
(62)
(63)
A TRIBUTE TO THE FIRST MAN I EVER LOVED.
(64)
(65)
(66)
(67)
(68)
(69) Epilogue
AUTHOR UPDATE
COVER HELP

(54)

28.6K 882 771
By oxwallflowerxo

Song Above: Pick Up Your Phone.

If you like this story then please check out my new story Me You And Winnie The Pooh! It needs all the love it can get! 😊🐻🍯

"Are you kidding me?"

Ryan's laughter roared throughout the confined space. He had to hold onto the shelve to stop himself from toppling over.

It was the kind of laughter that was uncomfortable to listen to.

My eyes rapidly flickered between him and Brody who's face looked far from impressed. His eyes narrowed into slips, a vein was visible in his neck and his fists were held tightly to his sides.

"Are you done?" Brody said through gritted teeth, "I haven't got time to listen to your bullshit,"

Ryan let out one last loud and obnoxious laugh before patting his stomach and regaining himself, "Well if I told you I was surprised I'd be lying," He looked directly at me and I visibly shank against the bookshelf, "I thought you were just friends. Were you fucking him when you were with me?"

"Do not speak to her like that,"

"I'm talking to Ivy not you," He spat without even looking at Brody. I could see his patience wearing thin.

Ryan wasn't an angry type. So to see him like this scared me.

My eyes darted to the floor. God I was such a wimp, "No of course not,"

"You're lying," His words were spat out with the ferocity and rapidity of machine gun fire.

"Do not call her a liar," Brody's fuse simmered and fizzed like a firework in a chill autumn breeze. He took a step forward and so did Ryan. I quickly squeezed in between them in hope they'd come to their senses and stop.

There was only so many times they could keep hitting each other.

"Guys, you need to calm down," I put my hands up against their chests trying to be the Switzerland in the situation, "You do not need to swing at each other to prove that you're the dominant male,"

Ignoring my comment Ryan's sad eyes met mine,"How could you do this? He's my brother. I felt bad about Charlotte, I even apologised to you, I didn't want you to hate me," I felt the tension and could hear the intensity in Ryan's tone. There's was a great deal of emotion behind his words as he was speaking, "But then all along you'd been going behind my back? How is this fair?"

"Step brother," Brody corrected him and I saw Ryan's eyes narrow.

"Of course. No one blood related would do this to me." Ryan spat.

"I mean wasn't your mom fucking my dad whilst she was still married to your dad?" Brody mocked and I mentally cursed. He was not helping to defuse this situation whatsoever.

Before Ryan could murder Brody I stepped in his line of sight and tried to steady my voice, "Look, we were never meant to hurt you," .

"So this whole time we were together you were with him?" He looked down at me, hurt, anger and embarrassment evident in his blue eyes.

"No Ryan," I shook my head, "We weren't together when we were together,"

I couldn't bring myself to tell him we'd kissed at the escape room.

"Then explain this?" He blurted as he gestured widely between me and Brody.

"It just happened okay? It was never an ulterior motive or anything. I didn't think in a million years this would happen,"

"But you wanted it to happen," He said more as a statement than a question.

"I uh urm-" I stammered and he took that as my answer. He sucked in a harsh breath and with one last sad look in my direction he turned all his attention to Brody.

"You," He aggressively pointed at his chest, "You were supposed to be not only my brother but my friend. This whole time you've wanted Ivy and I asked you, I fucking asked you if you did and you said no you didn't," - Wait what? "I trusted you man and you went and did this,"

"Hold on a second," Brody snorted, "Don't act all righteous as if you're the one hard done by. I don't think you seemed to care about Ivy when you had your dick in Charlotte?"

That probably wasn't the best thing to say.

Ryan's face and neck went hot, "I made a mistake with Charlotte I'll admit that. But you not only got with your brothers ex girlfriend, you are also with your ex's best friend?! I always knew you were fucked up Brody, even your dad said it before we moved here but I didn't realise how fucked up you were. God you need-"

Ryan didn't get a chance to finish his sentence because in a matter of seconds Brody threw his body towards him causing them both to go flying out the door and into the hallway.

Oh no. Not this again.

I heard a lot of crashing, shouting and chaos going on in the hallway so I quickly adjusted my clothes and ran out. 

What I saw caused me to stop dead in my tracks, eyes wide and mouth gaping open like a fish.

Brody's fist collided with Ryan's cheekbone, flaying his neck backward.

He stumbled, nearly falling over and rubbed his cheek with his palm. His action certainly took him by surprise. He spat blood on the floor and I cringed at the sight.

Students started to crowd around them in anticipation for the fight.

Where the hell did they appear from? Did no one go to class anymore?

"What the hell is wrong with you?" He exclaimed regaining his balance and letting out a low growl in frustration.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" Brody barked back his fist in the air ready for round two.

"How's having my sloppy seconds? How does it feel to know that I was there first?"

Urm, is anyone going to tell him or should I?

Brody laughed a humourless laugh, "You think you were there first? You have it all wrong,"

Ryan paused and titled his head, "What do you mean?"

"I was with her way before you two even knew each other, so actually Ryan you went after what was mine,"

"You are lying," He yelled.

Brody shook his head nonchalantly, "I'm afraid I'm not,"

Ryan let out a string of curses, drew his fist back and let it ploughed into Brody's stomach. It was like hitting a train head on.

Ouch.

He knocked him to the ground and he got one punch in the side of Brody's face before Brody had flipped him around and began to repeatedly throw punches left right and centre.

"You have to take everything from me, you can never let me be happy. What did I ever do to deserve this?" Ryan spat blood in Brody's face, which wasn't the best of moves.

"I take everything away from you? That is hilarious! You live in my house, you eat my food and you have taken my dad from me! What more do you want?"

"I didn't choose any of that,"

"No but your mom did. She even wore my moms earrings, her dress-,"

"That's because they look better on-"

"Don't you fucking say it,"

Okay this was getting out of hand.

I was just about to make the executive decision to jump on Brody's back and swing on his neck in order to stop him from killing Ryan when a loud piercing voice stopped me in my tracks.

"You've been sleeping with Brody?" Rose emerged from the crowd, locking my startled gaze with her blue eyes piercing through my skin.

I gulped.

I don't whether it was because I'd just witnessed the boys nearly beating each other to death or because I wasn't ready to face her but I did what any sensible human being would do.

I ran.

"Come back here" She yelled and I could hear her stiletto heels pounding aggressively on the floor from behind.

"Fire, fire" I shouted as loud as I could. If I said murder no one would come to my aid.

I passed bewildered freshmen, shoving and pushing them out the way. I couldn't let her catch me.

"What are you doing? Ivy stop bloody running,"She growled and I could feel her getting closer.

Shit.

I rounded the corner and felt relief wash over me when I caught sight of the art rooms double doors. I quickly shoved it open and scanned my surroundings. I grinned when I found exactly what I was looking for.

"I will kill you." Rose threatened before entering the room "Just you wait-" I threw a gigantic blob of paint in her face cutting her sentence short. Her pale complexion was seeping with a dark army green as she stared at me wide eyed.

I almost wanted to laugh but stopped when a large clump of clay crashed into my stomach. I slowly looked down at my shirt now covered in grey and I glanced up at Rose with a dangerous look filling my features.

Bring it on bitch.

Blue, green, orange, red and every other colour in the rainbow went flying through the air at a rapid speed only formula one drivers would be familiar with.

I could no longer see anything but colours. I think we weren't even aiming at each other anymore. Doors, chairs and tables were covered in the mess.

"I knew you kissed him but I didn't know you slept with him you whore," Rose shouted as she lobbed a paintbrush at my head but thankfully missed.

"I didn't sleep with him when you were together and don't call me a whore," I yelled back. I smiled in satisfaction when a large lump of yellow hit her on the cheek.

Her eyes narrowed, "That's not the point. You always acted like you hated him. I didn't realise you were such a fake bitch I'm so glad we aren't friends anymore,"

"I'm the fake bitch?" I barked another colour flying through the air, "You try so hard to be impress everyone and be someone that you are not I don't think you even know who you are,"

She stopped and looked at me dead in the eyes, "Oh I know who I am Ivy. I'm someone who is so sick of your bullshit,"

"Well join the club Rose. Maybe we can brew some coffee? Because I'm sick to death of your superficial tendencies and lack of observation of the people around you. You never wanted Brody. You didn't give a shit about him. You wanted the idea of him but when you realised he wasn't enough for you, you decided to go else where. I hope Craig brings you the happiness you have really been searching for. But I'm sure he won't and when you get bored you'll throw him away like you did with the dolls we used to play with as kids," I sucked in a harsh breath, "Well guess what Rose? Craig isn't a doll you can play with and neither was Brody and all the other boys you've ditched. They're people and they have feelings. I have feelings for god sake. Did you ever once ask me how I felt? No, not once because in Rose's world only Rose matters and I'm so done with it,"

She didn't say anything for a while. She just stared at me covered in a mixture of wet and dry paint. I couldn't tell what she was thinking and for once in my life I didn't care. I felt sad, happy, relieved and frustration all at the same time. They bubbled in my stomach like a cauldron waiting to erupt.

When she did speak I hadn't expected her to say the words that she did and it made my chest sink with heaviness and guilt. I had to bite my lip to hold back the tears from betraying me.

"You were the one person in the world I thought would never hurt me. So well done Ivy it turns out you are just like the rest,"

I just want to say WOW half a million views on BBB? I'm actually gobsmacked. I remember when this story was barely scraping 100 views and now it's 500k?! I can only put that down to my amazing readers new and old who are following me on Ivy's journey. Honestly without you I would have probably given up with this story by now. So again thank you!

I would love to hear your thoughts, feelings and whether you have some ideas for the next chapters?

Comment with what you'd like to see next or if you'd like to see a particular seen. Don't think for a second your comments go unnoticed because they don't at all!
- - -
I just want to say yesterday's actions by Londoners on London Bridge stopping the terrorist who had already killed and injured innocent and defenceless people are an act of true bravery.

Convinced he was wearing a bomb vest they still managed to detain him and prevent any further unlawful killings despite the fact they could have been injured/killed themselves.

These guys did this WITH only themselves, a fire extinguisher and a whale tusk.

If that isn't Britain at it's finest, I don't know what is. We are strong and we stand together.

This just makes me even more proud to be British. You boys should never have to pay for anything from now on.

Rest in peace the ones who were so cowardly taken from us and I pray for your loved ones this Christmas.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87.8K 4.5K 57
Have you ever wondered what more you could be missing when you have everything? Well, Michelle Reynold who is 17, a senior, blond and beautiful, have...
109K 3K 48
Everlee Bridge, a scared, lonely, heartbroken girl, is in a mess she never asked for. Seven years in a place she never wanted to be in broke her into...
3.1M 78.1K 59
She looks up at me, taking a step forward and smiling slightly, "How can I ever get hurt when I have you here to protect me?" "But you could have got...
18.1K 1K 30
In which the victim, becomes the accused. *** Naomi Ryan thought she was in love. T...