Him And Me

By AFMM2001

He's everyone's dream boy, especially mine. Although, tragically, our love will never be... will it? Alex is... More

Him And Me
Chapter 1☆Never gonna happen
Chapter 2☆Camping
Chapter 3☆This is the best!
Chapter 4☆Back already?
Chapter 5☆Just a normal school day... Isn't it?
Chapter 6☆Dreams do come true!
Chapter 7☆Cinema, motorbikes and something else...
Chapter 8☆Let's carry on.
Chapter 9☆Be mine?
Chapter 10☆What's going to happen now?
Chapter 11☆Perfect end to a perfect day
NOT A CHAPTER, YOU CAN SKIP, THIS IS A SMALL DESCRIPTION OF THE MAIN CHARACTERS
Chapter 12☆A Becky day
Chapter 13☆...Monday
(A/N)
chapter 15☆That Night
Chapter 16☆ ...Making The Most Of It
Chapter 17☆Back Home
Chapter 18☆Getting Out
A/N
Chapter 19☆Wow
Chapter 20☆Finally Out
Chapter 20☆ What To Tell Them
Chapter 21☆Back To Normal
Chapter 22☆Memories
Chapter 23☆Shopping, Pool Party And Dinner

Chapter 14☆...A Weekend With Him

44 2 0
By AFMM2001

It was finally Thursday, and i was not going to whine about it. I had planned a whole weekend with him. I was telling my mum that i was sleeping at Becky's house and she got her mum to say to my mum that it was fine herself to persuade my mum even more. But instead i was going to stay at his house, his parents were away for the weekend so he was home alone from Friday night till Monday morning. I was staying at his all that time. We weren't going to go anywhere, we were just staying in. I was spending Friday with him, we were ditching school. I got Becky to cover my story of i am ill and he got a couple of his friends to say he was at hospital after a bike accident. I was thinking about how horrible it would be if he actually did, i dunno how i would manage to cope. But it hasn't happened so it's fine.

We planned everything out. It had to be perfect, it was our first proper weekend together. I couldn't wait. I packed all my clothes and anything else i might need. I called him to let him know i was ready and he picked me up on his bike. I still don't know how we made my bag fit on the motorbike but it did. I couldn't believe this was happening, it felt so surreal.

"You alright babe?" He asked me as he helped me off his bike. "yeah I just can't believe this is really happening i mean i feel like i'm going to wake up any minute now and I'll just be in my bed."  I replied as i stepped into his ravishing house.

It was giant, the garden was already alluring so i had an idea that the inside would be just as nice and i was right. The interior decorating was pleasing to the eyes. It was so fancy. There were white walls and beige carpet in all rooms apart from the living room, in the living room there was baby blue walls and light grey carpet, in the kitchen it was tile flooring and walls, both bathrooms had tile sea blue tiles walls and brown wooden flooring and his room had white walls with graffiti, posters and pictures, and a white carpet. His room was like every other boys room except he had a lot more violence evident in his room. He also had a lot of quotes, lyrics, emotions, names, scratch marks, punch holes, dents, 'emo' music posters all over the walls. I realised that his last girlfriend must really have fucked his life up. I saw a lot of depressed emotions and quotes on his wall. I then say my name was written on the wall. It had words like love, bestfriend, my life, forever etc written around it with lines connecting them to my name. I smiled as i realised that what he felt for me was genuine.

"I never thought i'd ever have you in my house, and now your in my room. Sorry about the wall, i basically just write anything i feel on it. It's like my way of letting it out, well that and punching" he said as he nodded to the bag attached to his ceiling, it had loads of dents and what i think is blood. He must really get angry sometimes. "Alex, I really do love you. You know that right?" i nodded and replied "yes, I do. I love you too but why ask baby?" "umm... Well because i love you so much, this is one of my big problems, i get attached too quickly. I just needed to know because i don't want to get hurt like last time, I really do love you. I don't know what i did wrong last time, but i'm sure as hell not going to do what ever it was again."  He was genuine when he said this, i could tell from the sincerity in his eyes. I felt horrible knowing he loved his ex yet she cheated on him for 9 months. "Trust me baby, i would never cheat on you. I'm not cold hearted" he walked up to me and hugged me, tightly. I thought he was never going to let go. We kissed then we located his bed...  And you know what happens after that, I'm not going to explain.

 After all that, we were out of breath which caused us to pant like dogs. "you sound like you need to cool down, sorry it's been a while since i've done that." He panted while looking at the ceiling. "That was actually my first time." I said quietly as i rolled over to the side of the bed. "No. That wasn't, don't bullshit me" "it was i've never done that before" he grabbed my waist and pulled me to him "well, I would never have guessed it" he chuckled and i just cuddled up to him. A couple minutes passed and we got up and got dressed. My clothes were in a heap on the floor, where as his were scattered everywhere.

We walked down into the living room and he turned on the tv, it was the local news. I hated the news my mum's old boyfriend, the one she cheated on dad with, used to always watch it. "Local school goes up in flames," he looked at me and we both went straight to our phones. I called Becky and no reply, he called Harry and no response either. We called two more people and they didn't reply. We were panicking, badly. We got on his bike and rode as fast as we could to our school, there were fire trucks, ambulances and police  everywhere. I ran up to the police and asked what had happened. "A man in his middle ages got into the school and pierced the gas tanks and when the students turned on the cooker...boom the whole place went up." "are there any survivors?" "yes, most of the students made it apart from the class who were in the room at the time of the explosion." It was then i remembered Becky had cooking today, so did a couple of people from gob. It looked like he realised it as well, he looked crushed that his friends are said to be dead. I ran to him and he grabbed me, i burst into tears. My sister was dead, I couldn't live with this. I could tell he wanted to cry but he was comforting me so he didn't. "Listen, Alex, they might be in hospital. They might be fine. We need to go check let's go." i nodded wiped my tears and got on the bike. "Oi, kids what do you think you're doing? Put your goddamn helmets on we don't need any more injuries" the police man shouted to us. We rushed so much that we had forgotten about our helmets. He just went, he didn't care what anyone had to say to him, he just wanted to see his friends. We were going too fast, i didn't want to say anything to avert his attention just in case so i just held on to his waist tighter .

We finally got to the Hospital. We ran into the Hospital, we held hands all the way. I could tell he needed support right now. "Baby, they're going to be fine, don't worry" "how could you say that? Your best friend might be blown up and your acting like she's just cut herself?" "Sorry, I was just trying to make you feel better" "no, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said that, I'm just really scared for our friends." We were still running until we got to a doctor. "We need to know where Becky Dennise, Harry Frenkig, Sam Steward and Chris Graham are. Now please" he said to the doctor, i could tell he was hurt. "yes they're all in room 106 on floor c" "thank you sir" i replied to him with a smile as we rushed to an elevator.

We were finally outside their room, with a little help from nurses. We opened the door and they were all there. They were burnt, no they were horribly burnt. Their skin was ripped away, their clothes were all black and holed. I ran to Becky's side, she was only just breathing. I wanted to try to wake her up but i didn't want to hurt her more by touching her. i saw in the corner of my eye he was stood over his 3 friends, Harry, Sam and Chris. They were the best of friends, they came from primary school together. They had been best friends since year 2. I had never seen a guy cry, apart from my dad. But clearly he didn't care he just wanted his friends to talk to him. A single tear went down his cheek as he looked at his friends who might never come back. A doctor comes in the room "oh, hello are you friends or family of these children?" "GET OUT! Get out now!" he shouted, i've never seen him this sad before. "I can't son, these are my patients" "they're not patients, they're people and they're our friends. GET OUT NOW!" "No, i can't leave, these are my patients , if anyone's leaving its you son." "I'm not your son! Leave now otherwise you won't see another second of light." "please, just leave doctor give us some time and then you can come in. Don't do anything stupid" i said as i didn't want him to rip this guys head off. I think he might have realised what harm he'd be in if he didn't leave quickly. "Baby" he just looked at me, his eyes were red from crying, his fists were clenched and he was grinding his teeth. "Yes, I am upset. Don't bother asking." he said as he wiped a tear from his face. I got up and hugged him. We sat down, still hugging, and cried. Just as we got up the security came in. We said goodbye to our friends, currently on the beds. And left, we just walked down the corridors, down the elevator, out the doors and when we finally reached his motorbike he said something. "We should've been in school today. We could've been there and atleast warned them if we were in school." "It wasn't our fault, we wouldn't have known even if we were in school" "yeah but we could've smelt it in the room, or we could've tried to save some more people" "we wouldn't have done anything, it's not anyone's fault but the sick man who did this." I think he knew I was right because he just got on his bike. I got on behind him and we drove back to his house.

I never thought our weekend would start like this.

We just spent the rest of the weekend trying to contact people to see if they knew anything, going to the hospital and I was trying to make him feel a bit better. It wasn't working though. I had tried everything,  but nothing was making any progress.

It was Sunday, my last day with him. I didn't leave his side once, I didn't want to. We both needed each other at this moment.  We were both in pain, not physical but it hurt just as much. "Baby, we can't just do this forever. My mum's gonna come home and everything's gonna go up in shit if she finds out I wasn't in school."

Fuck, I didn't even think about my mum.

"I know, I just don't know if I can leave you""you don't have to, I have a little secret room thing behind one of my posters, you will fit in there, just stay in there for a little while then you can come out when its clear, ok?" "What do I tell my mum?" "That you can't come home because you need to stay with Becky." As he finished his sentence my mum called. I told her what I was doing and she agreed.

Never thought our harmless little weekend would end up like this.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

574 19 10
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧ Formerly known as: Locker Love All of his life, Sebastian So knows that he has practically blended into the background and has n...
10.2K 239 19
"Hi my name is Amelia and this is my life... I was just another ordinary girl before that thing happened:High School. My first day on Riverroad High...
954 116 16
" "You truly bring out the worst in me" he whispered seductively as his teeth nipped the lobe of my ear, what bliss madness had I gotten myself into...
2K 102 44
Alexis Smith has lost everything and when her father comes back into her life offering everything, she doesn't know who she can trust. As she searche...