A fruit of love. Percy Jackson

By Fellow_Someone

⚠Story happens after 2nd war⚠ ⚠ Mpreg ⚠ ⚠Crossover⚠ More

****prologue****
*~Chapter 1~*
*~Chapter 1~ part 2~*
◇~Chapter 2~◇
♤~Chapter 3~♤
☆~Chapter 4~☆
♧~Chapter 6~♧
¤~Chapter 7~¤
#~Chapter 8~#
÷~Chapter 9~÷
×~Chapter 10~×
+~Chapter 11~+
=~Chapter 12~=
%~Chapter 13~%
■~Chapter 14~■
€~Chapter 15~€
₩~Chapter 16~₩
)(~Chapter 17~)(
《~Chapter 18~》
€~Chapter 19~€
⏳Chapter 20⌛
💙~Chapter 21~🖤
ÙwÚ~Chapter 22~ÙwÚ
ÒwÓ~Chapter 23~ÒwÓ
¡¿~Chapter 24~?!
=~Chapter 25~=
♤~Chapter 26~♤
@~Chapter 27~@
)~Chapter 28~(
\|~Chapter 29~|/
🎊~!Chapter 30!~🎊
$Chapter 31$
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
everyone's looks! part 1
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41

♧~Chapter 5~♧

7.2K 189 179
By Fellow_Someone

"NEW STUDENTS CONE HERE!" A woman with gray hair and a weird hat yelled.

Nico turned his head towards the woman and pulled Percys sleeve.

Percy looked down at the pale boy, a brow arched up out of confusion.

"Perce I need to go there!" Nico said looking up at the other.

Percy nodded and Nico walked over.

Percy was now officially lost. Without Nico he didn't know anything. He started to regret not listening to Hecate.

Go trough the doors. Students aren't there for the time being and you need to be there before.

Percy immediately recognised the voice. It was Hecate.

Percy nodded and headed to where he was told.

The room was enormous. Long tables were placed.

Percy saw another Table at the back of the spacious room. He saw a few people sitting there. They were looking at him with curiosity.

He shrugged it off and guessed he had to sit there.

Percy went over to the table.

"Is this where i sit?" Percy asked someone from behind.

The Person turned around and he saw no one else than Severus Snape.

"Omg! Sevy!" Percy said in a happy high pitched tone, hugging the other.

Severus was taken aback. He didn't know who was hugging him now.

Percy pulled away and that's when Snape recognised him.

"Persassy?!" Snape said suprised.

Percy nodded.

The other people in the room were looking at the weirdly. Percy brushed it off, not really caring about it.

"So where do I sit?" Percy asked again.

"Next to me" Snape gestured towards the chair on his left. (A/n I just imagine it like that and Idk where Snape sits.)

Percy sat down on the chair and started a conversation with Snape.

The conversation was simple.

Percy told Severus that Nico also is there and what happened since they last met. But what bothered Percy was that Snape looked different, older than he used to. And it wasn't that long since they saw each other for the last time.

Suddenly the doors opened and students filled the room. They sat at a different table. The tables had 4 different colours wich Percy didn't know what it meant. Clearly he didn't listen one bit to Hecate.

When everything quieted down a bit everyone started to whisper while looking towards Snape and Percy having a conversation with smiles on their faces.

Percy quickly glanced at Dumblesh*t and saw the man have a furious glance in his eyes while his face was unbothered.

The doors opened a second time.

Now Percy looked away to see Nico in the front of the crowd coming trough the Door.

Percy admired every single detail of the son of Hades, hiding it really well. But unfortunately for him Severus was familiar with it and figured him out.

"Soooo ya got a crush on Nico?..." Snape said with a hint of amusement in his voice.

Percy blushed hard and punched Severus playfully on the shoulder.

Nico looked at the two and a smile erupted on his face when he saw Snape. Just like for Percy it was confusing to him why Severus looked old and so different. They saw each other not so long ago.

The old woman with the weird hat explained some things to wich Percy didn't pay attention.

Soon she started saying names and those came. A weird talking hat would say a word and then the person would go to one of the 4 long tables.

"Nico Di Angelo" the woman called out, not really saying it right. (A/n sorry I had to ^•^)

Nico walked up to her.

"Sit on that stool"

Nico did as said and sat down.

The woman put the talking hat on top of Nicos head.

'You should show me your memories so I can put you in the correct house.'

'Do it.' Hecates voice said.

Nico let his memories out. The hat fell silent.

Until it screamed like if it was murdered.

"GET ME AWAY FROM HIM! PLEASE! I CAN'T STAND SING THIS MUCH PAIN AND HEARTBREAK! HE'S CUNNING LIKE A SLITHERYN, BRAVE LIKE A GRYFINDOR AND SMART LIKE A RAVENCLAW. PUT HIM INTO GRYFINDOR! NOW LEAVE ME AWAY FROM HIM!" The hat screamed, it's voice shaky and desperate.

The older woman took the hat away. Nico stood up and walked to the Gryffindor table. He sat down next to what looks like twins. They remind him of the Stoll brothers in some way.

************************************

A man with a long beard stood up.

He explained the rules and blah blah blah. I'm pretty sure yall know them.

"I would like to present to you your new DADA teacher. Mister Jackson" the man said.

Percy stood up. He smiled warmly at the students.

"Hello fellas. I'm Percy Jackson. Please call me teach or something. I don't like formalities. I hope you will do great in my class. I'm sure it will be a good year!" Percy said with a cheery voice.

Percy was smiling at the crowd until a red head spoke up.

"If you're like this then are you even going to teach us something?" The boy from the train spoke with sarcasm.

That quickly made Percys smile face into a crooked one. Scaring the ginger.

"Oh....don't judge a book by its cover.....Mr.....Weasley. " Percy warned and sat back down.

The smile was replaced by his previous one. Showing his pearly white teeth.

Percy sat down.

The bearded man smiled at the crowd and told that the feast began, sitting back down.

Just as he finished speaking food apeared near everyone.

Percy didn't want normal food. He wanted blue food. Not any other.

Nico looked at Percy from the corner of his eye and saw him from.

Nico chuckled realising Percy was frowning at the food because it was normal, not blue.

Nico thought Percy really didn't listen. Hecate blessed them with her powers so they can change the food. With a snap of Nicos fingers Percys food turned blue. The emo boy got himself some as well.

Percy smiled at his food when it turned blue. He looked around and thought of only one Person who would do this. Nico.

Percy smiled wildly. His crush did this for him.

When Percy saw that Nico also had blue food he was overjoyed.

Looking away he had to do something and not stare at Nico. People would have found it weird for a teacher and student to be together.

He decided to talk with Snape again. He learned Snape had weird blackouts of memory. And that the potions teacher felt as if something was missing.

Percy nodded at all of it. He was sure the ugly Dumblesh*t did something to Snape.

And he would find out what. No matter what it will take.

---------------------------------------------------------
1134 words.

Sorry I had to edit. It didn't publish itself right again - .-

I have a rude phone. It is the second time this happened.

Now I have a question.
Who do you ship?

Here are some random propositions:

Tom(Voldy) x Snape x James

Tom (Voldy) x James

Tom (Voldy) x Snape

James x Snape.

Choose! I'm just curious.

Don't ask why I sincerely am curious.

Bye~♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

273 7 10
Slightly original PJ&O fanfiction
108K 3K 82
𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐖𝐡𝐨 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐑𝐞𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐨 𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐥𝐲 ...
66.3K 2.1K 25
𝙗𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙩𝙬𝙤 𝙤𝙛 𝙁𝘼𝙇𝙇𝙀𝙉 𝘼𝙉𝙂𝙀𝙇 𝙨𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙨.... 𝙇𝙄𝙇𝙄𝙏𝙃 𝙉𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏𝘼𝙉𝙂𝙀𝙇. 𝘼 𝙣𝙖𝙢𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙞𝙣 𝙘𝙚𝙡𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙖...
27K 1.9K 35
❛𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲, 𝐢 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐞 𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐥 𝐢 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮❜ 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐲 𝐣𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐱 𝐟𝐞𝐦...