Childhood Love(KimXi)

By TeamKX

More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44-Finale

Chapter 21

1.3K 12 1
By TeamKX

"Kim,Xian."tawag ni Jaspher.Lumingon sila."Jaspher,anong ginagawa mo dito?"tanong ni Kim."Wala,just hanging out with some friends,sino siya?"he asked pointing to Ella.

"Kaibigan ko galing probinsya,Ella.Ella this is Jaspher,Jaspher this is Ella." "Hi,nice to meet you."sabi ni Ella they shook hands.

"You guys wanna go to the arcade?" "Next time na lang,nagshoshopping pa kami ng mga bagong damit ni Ella eh,she'll be here for awhile."

"Okay,ingat kayo,we'll get going."sabi ni Jaspher at umalis na sila."Sino yun?Gwapo ha."sabi ni Ella habang kinikilig."Ah si Jaspher,kaklase namin."

"Mahfriend,haba ng hair mo,mukhang may gusto sayo yun."

"Wala ah,magkaibigan lang kami."sabi ni Kim "Paano kung manligaw sya?"tanong ni Ella."I don't know..."sabi ni Kim."Eh ikaw Xian?"

"May the best man win."sabi niya."Yiee!"tili ni Ella."Mahfriend!wala tayo sa bahay,nakakahiya ka."sabi ni Kim."Sorry,pero kahit anong mangyari,KimXi ako forever."

"Ano ba yan mahfriend,naapakan ko na ang buhok mo."Kim shook her head."Tara,punta tayo sa iba."yaya ni Kim.

Pumunta sila sa forever 21,penshoppe,at iba pa."Kim,I heard merong skating rink dito,do you want to try?"tanong ni Ella.

"Mahfriend,hindi ako marunong."sabi ni Kim."Don't worry I'll teach you." "Eee!Ayaw ko,baka mamaya,madapa ako.

"Mahfriend,minsan talaga,madadapa tayo pero kailangan nating tumayo."madramang sabi ni Ella."You've been watching too much drama."natatawang sabi ni Kim.

"Please?"nagmamakaawang sabi ni Ella."Sige na nga,just this once ok?"  "Yes!promise mag-eenjoy ka talaga."Tumango si Kim at naglakad na sila papuntang skating rink.

It's been thirty minutes but they still haven't gotten there."Princess,pagod ka na ba?I can carry you."sabi ni Xian.Kim smiled."No,thank you."sabi ni Kim.

"Ang sweet nyo,nilalangam na ako."sabi ni Ella habang hinahampas ang kanyang mga braso pretending she was being bitten by ants.They both chuckled."Oh tara na,malapit na tayo,konting tiis na lang."sabi ni Ella.

Naglakad sila hanggang sa makarating na sila sa skating rink.They rented skates and started skating."Mahfriend,dahan dahan,baka madulas ako."sabi ni Kim."Don't worry Kim,I'll be here to catch you."sabi ni Xian.

"Mahfriend,ganito,i-balance mo yung sarili mo,slowly march.Then glide your feet together."sabi ni Ella.She did what her friend said but she kind of slipped,luckily,Xian was right behind her.

He held her arms while she was trying to skate.The coach there also helped them.Not long,Kim was already skating.

"Woohoo!Go mahfriend!"sigaw ni Ella.Marunong din si Ella at Xian so they skated around and around for an hour."Whew!that was fun.Nag-enjoy ka ba mahfriend?"tanong ni Ella.

"Oo,sobra,thank you,sa inyong dalawa."sabi ni Kim."You're welcome.So,sa susunod ha?"sabi ni Ella."Sure."sabi ni Kim.

They looked around the mall taking the elevators since Kim had fear of heights.Shopped some more,played at the arcade,watched a movie.When they looked at the time,it was already 8 pm.They quickly called Kim's dad to pick them up.

"Nawili na yata kayo sa mall."sabi ni Allan."Sorry po,we tried ice skating."sabi ni Kim."Okay lang yun,basta next time try to finish earlier."sabi ni Allan.

"Opo."Pinauna ni Xian si Ella at Kim."Dun na lang ako sa harapan para tabi kayo."sabi ni Ella.Xian gave her a high five and sat next to Kim.

"Kayo talaga."Kim said shaking her head."Kunyari pang hindi gusto,namumula ka nga dyan."tukso ni Ella.Kim covered her face."You guys are so cute."sabi ni Ella.

Kim looked out the window.Inakbayan ni Xian si Kim."Okay ka lang?"Kim nodded."You can sleep on my shoulder if you want."Xian offered.

Kim leaned on Xian."Yieee sweet naman,kailan kaya ako magkakaroon ng admirer?" "Shh."sita ni Xian kay Ella.Nag peace sign sya and mouthed the words sorry."Mabilis talagang makatulog yang batang yan."sabi ni Allan.

"I remember when she was little,everytime we took a road trip,she would fall asleep in a minute."sabi ni Allan.

"May kaibigan po ba syang lalaki dati?"tanong ni Xian."Wala,sila lang ni Ella ang magkasama palagi." "Selos ka nanaman dyan."sabi ni Ella."Tinatanong lang selos na agad?"sabi ni Xian."You sound like you are." "Bahala ka na nga."sabi ni Xian.

He looked at Kim.She still looks beautiful sleeping.sabi nya sa sarili."Xian,baka matunaw ang kaibigan ko dyan."Xian rolled his eyes.

"Nandito na tayo."Xian gently woke Kim."Kim,we're here."he said softly."Hmm.."at yumakap kay Xian."Princess,we're home."Kim slowly opened her eyes.She quickly got out of Xian's hug."Sorry."sabi niya."It's ok."

He opened the door for her and she got off."I'll take her to her room first."sabi ni Xian.They nodded and got the bags out of the trunk.

Since Kim was walking so slow,he carried her to her room and tucked her in."Goodnight princess."he whispered then he kissed her forehead and shut the door slowly.He went downstairs to help Ella and Allan with the bags.

Ella seperated her clothes from Kim's clothes,folded them then put them in her drawer."Tulog na tulog."sabi ni Xian."You two better go to sleep too."sabi ni Allan."Sige po,goodnight."Xian went in the guest room and Ella went to Kim's room they changed their clothes and went to sleep.

Xian coudn't sleep,he was not used sleeping without knowing Kim was just in the room.He got out of bed and knocked softly on Kim's door.Kim woke up and got up to see who was at the door.She rubbed her eys and tried to see who was at the door.

"Kim...sorry if I woke you but I can't sleep.."Xian said."Nandamay ka naman."she said jokingly at binatukan si Xian."Sorry,I got used to you." "Paano pag wala na ako dito?"Kim closed the door and they sat at the living room.

"I don't even know what I'm going to do." "That's also one of the reasons why I wanted you to sleep in the guest room."

Xian sighed."Wanna get water?"tanong nya.Kim nodded and they went downstairs to get water."Uminom ka kaya ng gatas para makatulog ka."Kim suggested."Pagtimpla mo ako." "Parang gatas lang,malaki ka na." "Please?"Xian pleaded.

"Sige na nga,pagkatapos nito matulog na tayo ha?"Xian nodded.Kim made  milk for Xian and also for herself.They drank it and went upstairs to sleep.

"Thanks Kim,goodnight."Xian said "Goodight din."they both closed their doors and fell asleep.

The next day....

Kim and Xian woke up at the same time and they went straight outside their doors.They stretched and yawned."Good morning Kim."bati ni Xian."Good Morning.Tara,kain na muna tayo bago maligo."yaya nya.They went downstairs.

"Good morning mga anak!"bati ni Emma at Allan."Pagod yata kayong dalawa?" "Kasi po,itong si Xian ginising ako ng madaling araw,hindi daw sya makatulog."sabi ni Kim at binatukan pa si Xian.

"Hay nako,kumain na nga lang kayong dalawa.Kim,we have to go to the office today para bago kami umalis,okay na lahat.We won't be home until midnight so don't wait up."Emma informed.

Kim nodded.Kumain na sila at pagkatapos naligo.Nagusap ang mga magulang ni Kim."Sure ka na sasama ka sa akin?Ako na lang ang pupunta sa office,kailangan mong magpahinga,4 days na lang,aalis na tayo para sa surgery mo."sabi ni Emma.

"Oo,kaya ko pa,your treating me like I'm already disabled."sabi ni Allan."Hindi sa ganun,concern lang ako para sa'yo."He nodded and finished his food."I'll drive,see you in the car."He got his things and went outside to his car.

Ilang minuto lang ay sumunod na si Emma."Mageempake na ako mamaya,tutulungan na kita."He nodded and started the engine.They got to the office and checked all the documents,looked at proposals,and attended several meetings.It was already 11:30am when they decided to take a break.

"Kumain na muna tayo."They went to the nearest restaurant and ate soup.While they were in the middle of talking,his chest stared hurting.He excused himself to go to the restroom.Emma noticed that  her husband has been in the restroom for awhile so she decided to go to the restroom.

"Allan,are you doing ok in there?"she asked while knocking.He took a deep breath and answered."Yeah,I'm fine go back to our table,I can manage." "Are you sure?" "Yeah."She went back to the table.

Emma knew that her husbaand was not doing ok,she called the doctor and the doctor advised for them to go to America as soon as possible before his condition worsens.She booked a flight for tomorrow.When she hung up,Allan came.

"May problema ba?"tanong nya when he saw her face."Wala...Allan,uh....I decided for us to leave tomorrow,the doctor said you need the surgery as soon as possible." "What?! Why did you do that?We still have papers to fix." "We'll just leave it to Mark,he'll take care of it,you need your surgery."

He saw that she was really worried so he just agreed."Fine,what time's the flight?" "After lunch."

"We need to talk to Kim." "I know."They ate their lunch and went back to the office.

"Everyone,we had a change of plans,we are leaving tomorrow,we are going to have a farewell party today."Allan announced.Everyone agreed and started working on the party.

2 hours later,they had their party.After that,they continued working."Mia,can you please take these papers to Mark?"utos ni Alan sa secretary."Yes sir."as she took the folder.

"Thank you."He reached for the telephone and was about to dial his wife's number when she came."Allan,tara,uwi na tayo."

"Great,I was just about to call you."He got his things together and bid goodbye to everyone."Again,thank you guys sa pinagsamahan natin these last few months,I will miss you all,see you when I get back."

"Good luck Sir,have a safe trip." "Thank you sir,get well soon."sabi ng mga employees.

He shook hands with some of them and left with his wife."Let's have a late dinner first before we go home."he said.She nodded and they went to their favorite restaurant Casa Nostra an Italian restaurant in Makati.

Emma ordered pasta and Allan ordered carpaccio.They talked for awhle until their food came.They ate in silence until Allan broke it."Do you think princess will be okay with this?"he asked worried.

"I'm sure she'll be fine,she is big now,she can handle herself."assured Emma."I need to talk to her tomorrow morning."Allan said."Ok,I'm sure she'll understand." "Hopefully."Allan said.They continued eating until they were done and Allan payed for the bill.

"Let's go." he said offering his hand for her support.She took it and they went home.It took awhile for them to go home so Emma fell asleep.He woke her up when they were near.He parked the car inside their garage and they went in.

"Kim,hat are you doing still awake?It's almost midnight."Emma said when she saw Kim watching the tv."Hindi po ako makatulog eh."sabi ni Kim."Kahapon si Xian ngayon naman ikaw." "I just wanted to see you guys before I sleep."

Emma and Allan looked at each other.They both nodded."Kim,we have something to tell you..." "Ano po yun?"Kim asked worried."Our flight is tomorrow."

Thanks for reading!

Ano kaya ang magiging reaksyon ni Kim?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.7K 817 20
Yndrah Alaianth Xanther- a respected professor and successful doctor in medicine. Known for her sharp mind and distant manner. Her cold demeanor echo...
136M 5.3M 131
Masarap mapunta sa Section na may pagkaka-isa. Meron mang hnd pagkaka-unawaan, napag-uusapan naman. Panu kung mapunta ka sa Section na ikaw lang ang...
8.7K 273 17
AshMatt fanfic
11.5M 336K 68
X10 Series: Arthur Evangelista He dumped me at our own wedding. I left. I met HIM. And there came the SECRET. Do you want you to know about it? Let's...