Hoodie Lovers~ (Kachako)

By itsbubbleteabitch

Uraraka got into UA in hopes of becoming a hero for her family. Bakugou got into UA to surpass all might and... More

Ch.1 Training and a Musical!
Ch.2 Practicing
Ch.4 Dress Rehearsal
Ch.5 Did I Take Your First Kiss?
Ch.6 Why?
Ch.7 Performance of a life time
Ch.8 Awakening
Ch.9 Going on a Date
Ch.10 Cheater
Ch.11 I love you..
Ch.12 Years Later

Ch.3 Eat already!

1.8K 50 24
By itsbubbleteabitch

*Bakugou POV* 

           I continued to follow Floaty outside to watch her train. I keep telling her to eat but she never listens. "Why do you keep stalking me?" Uraraka asked while she was stretching. "Because you won't eat." I scoffed back. "You act like I'm gonna die." She said rolling her eyes. I just sighed and continued watching her train. After awhile it looked like she might pass out. I assumed it was an act to make me worry so I didn't say anything. After about five minutes her rocks fell and so did she. She crashed to the ground and I jolted up. I ran over to her and she was unconscious. I pulled my phone out and called Aizawa. I carried her around front where they had a cot for her. I laid her on it and watched them take her away. I informed Aizawa on what happened and he told the recovery girls. I couldn't decide if I should go check on her or not...

*Uraraka POV*

          I woke up in recovery girl's office. I didn't really remember anything so I didn't know what happened or how I ended up here. A minute or so later Bakugou walked in. "Thank god your alive." He said. "W-what hap-happened?" I asked shyly. "You passed out from not eating while you were training and I brought you here." He replied. I sat up and he gave me some soup. "Thank you.., a-and I'm sorry." I said taking a bite of the soup. "Well if your sorry you could explain to me why you wouldn't eat." Bakugou said with a questioning look on his face. "I don't come from a very good background... a-and I didn't have money for food..." I replied taking another small bite of the soup. "Why didn't you just say so? Could of just borrowed money." Bakugou said. "M-my family is already so in debt... I-I cant afford to put more of a burden on them.." I said looking down now. I started to tear up so I tried wiping my eyes but it didn't really help. I felt someone hug me and I looked up gasping a little bit when I saw Bakugou. I hugged him back and nuzzled into the crook of his neck. He let go and started feeding me the soup. I smiled and mouthed thank you to him. He just smiled and continued to help me. This was a nice side of Bakugou.. I think I like him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 1.4K 22
This story is set when the 12 year olds are 16 and in high school. Dipper and Mabel is staying in Gravity Falls for High School. Dipper and Pacifica...
3.4K 122 7
It's been three years since Coraline last went into the small door, but strange occurrences have happened lately that have led her to suspicions abou...
5.9K 174 74
⚠️All these characters belong to the wonderful YouTuber Aphmau this is all simply for fun and I hope you enjoy this.⚠️ Just a bunch of oneshots that...
22.4K 333 9
Here's the sequel to Driving Lessons! Dashi and Shellington are now happily together, and Shellington has learnt to drive better with Dashi's help. N...