TMNT x Reader boyfriend scena...

By Author-Dayo

A lot of small boyfriends scenarios with your favorite turtle 🐢 Enjoy❤️ More

Meeting Leo
Meeting Mikey
Meeting Donnie
Meeting Raph
When Leo comes to see you.
When Mikey comes to see you
when Donnie comes to see you
when Raph comes to see you
When his brothers find out.
Meeting His Brothers
Going to the lair
Hanging out
His feelings
When he asks you out #1
when he asks you out #2
When you meet there friends
~when you ask him to train you~
.Going out with April.
~Cuddling~
When your sick
when you accidently get hurt
RAPH: You Get Kiddnapped
DONNIE: You Get Kidnapped
MIKEY: You Get Kidnapped
~Halloween~
~ When He Gets Jealous ~
. . . Breaking up . . . {part 1}
. . . Breaking up . . . {part 2}
Not over you . . .
Never again.
Its not possible, right?!

Leo: You Get Kidnapped

6K 100 117
By Author-Dayo

"See ya mom I'll be back soon", you said going out the door.

'I can believe I ran out already'

You had finished your show after nonstop watching for the passed 5 hours, running out of snacks is what made you leave the house needing a restock and refuel you made your way to the store at the end of the block. 

 "humhum~", you heard a laugh from not to far away sown the alley.

You paused for a second looking down the but all you saw was darkness,  the air slowly turning eerie as you continued walking faster until you were running to the store. A chain wrapped around your waist pulling you into the alley way  pinning you on the wall.

"Hello (y/n) its about time I introduce myself, I'm Karai and you have something I need"

"Ugh ... could you maybe move your foot off of me", the robot was pinning you face to the wall so you couldn't see her.

"how rude of me", she snapped her fingers and it let me go forcing me to sit on the floor.

"thanks . . but why does the 'princess' of the foot clan want me?", you tried to be as calm as possible but on the inside you were terrified.

"well lets just say four little turtles and there vermin father have a score to settle with us, so you are bait since I know your friends with Leo", she walked around throwing a shuriken in the air and catching it as she spoke.

"Boy friend", you said confidently.

".. what..", she looked a bit mad but tried to play it off.

"he's not just my friend, he's MY Boyfriend~", you had your phone in your hand and pushed speed dial calling Leo.

"So what you think that means anything Girl, I can have him when ever and were ever I want!", she threw the shuriken and cut your cheek.

"ow . . . you might talk a big game but you would have had them if it wasn't for you playing around", you heard a muffled laugh we weren't alone.

"Tiger Claw! you followed me?!", she looked in the direction of the tiger.

' omg ... its a kitty . .n-no a tiger' 

"Shredder did not trust you would bring her so he sent me, also what she says is true your to childish and let them get away, Your skilled but arrogant.", he came over to me and picked me up.

"H-HEY  WATCH YOUR HANDS", you flushed a light red color as he touched your butt.

"silence girl, Karai were leaving", he jumped with you on his shoulder.

 "I could have brought her On My Own!", she glared at him.

You were taken to a dark underground lookin prison, your phone was still on call with Leo you tried hard to hide it but Tiger claw saw it and grabbed it.

"Hey w-wait don't!", you tried to stop him but he broke it in front of you.

"your smart, yet very stupid", he squished your face with his paw it was surprisingly soft.

'UGH why do I have to love cats . . . so conflicted but his paws are so soft'.

--------------------------------

Leo pov

When I got her phone call and heard Karai I raced to Donnie's lab so he could track the call, they were near your house and taking you to Shredders place.

"We have to go get her!", I tried to bolt out but Raph stopped me.

"Do you even have a plan Leo Just wait for a second", I realized he was right and calmed down.

"Ok . . Donnie any ideas?", looking at him hoping he had an invention to get us in and out safely. 

"I do actually, I've recently made smokebombs if worse comes to worse we can bombard them with these and escape".

We went out and followed the tracker Donnie had until we lost your signal and got ambushed by some foot bots.

"RAA . . I Don't Have Time For This!!"

"LEO Go Ahead We Can Deal With Them", Raph shouted.

You ran passed them as they took care of the bots, not stopping for anything.

------------------------------------

your pov

Its been a few hours Leo should have been here by now, hearing foot steps you got a little hopeful but it was a dog mutant showed up insted of you.

'he looks so clumsy' you tilt your head as you thought this.

He opened the gate door and picked you up holding you in one arm around your waist.

"were are we going?", you asked hoping to get even a little information.

"shut up", he growled at you.

You frowned as if it would actually do anything, you looked around admiring the art works and other things on the walls.

'there's a lot of pretty things . . . you know for an evil dude who wants to hurt the people I love..'

He went into an elevator that brought you to the top floor, when it opened there was a long walk to a thrown looking thing with water on both sides sitting there was a man with a helmet while Karai was on the right.

'so that must be shredder'

"I have brought the girl master", he sat you on the floor and walked behind you.

"Humph . . so this child has information?", he raised an eyebrow looking at his subordinates.

"y-yes sir she was seen around the turtles and we believe she has been to there hide out.", Bradford said.

'so that's what they want . . . wait didn't they want something from me before?'

"Sir she's also the daughter of that man", Tigerclaw added.

'right  . . .dad', you frowned at the thought. 

"that's right . . bring him in after I'm done 'interrogating' her . .", he said in a cold and malicious tone.

He got out of his chair and walked to you,  Tigerclaw tied the chains to your wrists and hung you up to were your tippy toes could barely touch the floor.

't-this is really bad. . .leo were are you . .'

"If you cooperate you wont get badly hurt Understood", he brought out a whip.

"Now were are they hiding . .", he glared at you with dead eyes.

"I-I don't k-know", You got slashed across your stomach.

"AHHHH!", you let out a scream as you bleed.

He walked around you and kept asking questions, it went on for an hour.

"maybe some time in the torture chamber will jog her memories ", he let out a low growl and went back to his thrown.

You were on the verge of passing out not knowing who are were you were going, as they took you on the elevator it stopped mid way and went black.

"What the !! AHHH!!", Bradford yelled and you fell on the floor.

'w-whos that?' 

"(y/n) . . . I'm so so sorry I'm late . .", you heard Leos voice sound broken and hurt.

'leo . . he sounds like hes going to cry . . don't be sad'

In your dazed state you touched his cheek and smiled at him weakly, this made him feel worse and let a few tears slip down his face, everything faded into black.

----------------------------------

Leo Pov

'I was to late! I should have rushed faster she wouldn't have gotten hurt if I wasn't so slow!'

You beat your self up about is as you stared at her bruised face, she was covered in lashing and small cuts.

"they will pay for this . .", I grit my teeth.

I called my brothers telling them I had you and to meet up, as we went to the lair all I could think of is how I let you down or how I could have done better.

"im sorry  . .", letting tears fall down my face as I held her in my arms.

When we brought you back Donnie rushed you over to the medical bed and started working on you putting in an IV and stitching up the cuts, all I could do was watch and wait for you to wake up again.

"She will be fine No internal bleeding and No broken bones just a sprained wrist", he patted my shoulder.

I went to sit next to you holding your hand.

"I will never let anything hurt you . . never . . your to precious to me".

-----------------------------------------------------

Your pov

You heard what sounded like bubbles and dripping you tried to block it out but then felt something else, you squeeze your hand a bit and it squeezed back, you try to open your eyes but the light made it hard.

"/n) . . . (y/n) . . . . .", some one was calling your name.

when you finally opened your eyes you saw a blurry Leo holding your hand looking down at you with some tears building up in his eyes.

" . .l . leo . .", you said in a weak voice.

"(y/n) . . I-im sorry I-I should have been faster I-I should have been able to save you before y-you got hurt I-I", you stopped by placing your hand on his face.

"you did what you could and im not that badly hurt . . and im not dead so that's a plus", you gave a weak smile.

He had tears in his eyes as he looked at you, all you could to was hold his hand since you were still recovering from the lashings.

"you are my captain and I'm glad you were able to save your sailor~", you kissed his hand.

He kissed your lips holding you close to him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for not updating for a bit I've been busy or just uninspired~ there are more coming soon <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 44 38
The turtles and my OCs goes through life together.
813K 16.1K 102
One can tell what this is but if you don't know.......... ITS A TMNT BOYFRIEND SCENARIOS BOOK! Hope you like reading it! Started: 10/29/15 Ended: 1/2...
#TMNT By Bee

Fanfiction

368K 6.8K 46
TMNT x Reader
12.8K 371 29
"Sweet creature, sweet creature Wherever I go, you bring me home" Best rankings: #1 in #donnie ©️ kibutsujiis