Unexpected [H.S.]

By LadyBugg7137

Anna's life was perfect now. Her boyfriend was amazing, she had a roof over her head, and a job she loved. Un... More

Copywrite Statement
Prologue
Chapter 1 - Missing
Chapter 2 - Welcome Home
Chapter 3 - Pulse
Chapter 5 - Remember?
Chapter Six - Mistake
Chapter Seven - That Was Very Touching
Chapter Eight - Truth
Chapter Nine - Monster
Chapter Ten - Shattered
Chapter Eleven - Choose
Chapter Twelve - Choice
Chapter Thirteen - Trust Me
Chapter Fourteen - Gone
Chapter Fifteen - Breathe
Chapter Sixteen - Bang
Chapter Seventeen - Just a Dream
Chapter Eighteen - When We Were 18
Chapter Nineteen - Fun First
Chapter Twenty - Wake Up
Chapter Twenty One - Drama
Chapter Twenty Two - Can I See Him?
Chapter Twenty Three - Little Voice
Chapter Twenty Four - Again
Chapter Twenty Five - You Were Scared of Me?
Chapter Twenty Six - Tenerife Sea
Chapter Twenty Seven - Deal
Chapter Twenty Eight - Happy Birthday
Chapter Twenty Nine - Home Alone
Chapter Thirty - Apologize
Chapter Thirty One - Told You
Chapter Thirty Two - What Happened
Chapter Thirty Three - Italy
Chapter Thirty Four - The Trade
Chapter Thirty Five - Bottle of Scotch
Chapter Thirty Six - Story of my Life
Chapter Thirty Seven - New Beginings
Chapter Thirty Eight - Stay With Me (Part 1)
Chapter Thirty Nine - Stay With Me (Part 2)
Chapter Forty - Stay With Me (Part 3)
Chapter Forty One - Dominance
Chapter Forty Two - Just a Name
Chapter Forty Three - Little White Lie
Chapter Forty Four - Stupid Mistakes
Sequel !!!
Prequel !!!
Editing and new things!
Wow guys!!
Miss you guys!

Chapter 4 - Ezra

7.4K 117 18
By LadyBugg7137

Ezra Harrington is played by Jamie Campbell Bower
••••••••••••••••••••••
(Edited 8-28-16)

Zayn's POV

I can't believe Harry found her, he always said he would I guess I just thought she would have hid better. I mean sure going to America was great, but come on change your hair or name or something. Damn.

Harry's smart though, really smart, and if he wants something bad enough he eventually gets it, even if someone has to die. He just doesn't care

"Zayn you coming?" Liam asks, bringing me out of my thoughts.

"Where?"

Liam smiles "To go get Anna's little friend"

shit "yeah sure" Harry thinks this guy helped Anna escape, he's been waiting to get him for a long time... now that Anna's here I guess he wants to rub it in her face. shit this is bad.

"Why is Harry waiting until now to get him, why not just leave it-"

"because" Harry cuts me off "I want Anna to see him die" he smirks.

I close my eyes and take a deep breath "Where's Lou? What does he have to say about this?" I ask. Louis keeps Harry's actions in check sometimes and maybe if he knows what's going on it won't go down.

"he's taking care of something, there's a bìtch infestation in my room and he's playing exterminator" Harry says to me, chuckling at the end. "He's staying here"

I roll my eyes at Harry's attempt at a joke. What's happening here isn't a laughing matter. This is serious shìt and Harry's in La La Land. Anna loved him, maybe still loves him, and he's letting Louis beat her and God knows what else. He shouldn't be worrying about killing this guy, he should be trying to fix his relationship with Anna.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Standing at the front door to Ezra's apartment building all I feel is regret. this innocent guy is going to die because of me... well not innocent actually, he did play a role in this growing problem, but he didn't help her escape. I just thought he would be the most believable suspect to Harry... there's no way I'm telling him the truth.

"Ezra open the door!" Harry screams while bagging the door with his fist

"NOT FOR YOU STYLES!" Ezra screams back "GET OFF MY PROPERTY BEFORE I CALL THE POLICE!"

Harry looks at me and laughs

I decide to step in, if they keep screaming at each other it's just going to make things worse. "Ez open the door, don't make this harder on yourself"

he doesn't answer me so Harry resorts to kicking the door down. By the time I get inside Harry and Liam already have Ezra on the floor "fuck you Styles, what do you want?"

"I want Anna to watch me kill you" Harry says, a sickening smile plaster on his face.

Ez's eyes go wide "A-Anna you found her?"

Harry chuckles "yeah I found her, you didn't really hide her that well"

Ezra's head shoots up "what, what are you talking about I didn't-"

Liam punches Ezra in the face "Shut the fuck up, we know it was you"

Ez spits the blood out of his mouth and looks at Liam "if I was the one to help Anna escape why didn't I go with her, I love her-"

Harry sends another blow to his head and that was all it took to knock Ez out cold

Harry looks at me and says "call Niall, tell him to bring the car around back"

I do as told, not wanting to piss Harry off even more, and leave the room.

Anna's POV

"That was amazing" Louis whispers as he gets off of me

I scoff, trying deliberately to make him mad. Hoping he'll kill me... I can't live like this again, I'd rather die. So I say "maybe for you-"

my head is thrown to the side by a smack "don't talk back to me sweetheart" he growls. His fingers trace along my inner thigh "do I need to teach you another lesson?"

I smack his hand away and take his moment of shock to stand up "teach me what? How bad you fúck-"

he grabs me by my jaw and slams me against the wall "speak to me like that one more time and I'll kill you, bìtch"

My heart aches at the idea, I know I'll never be able to kill myself, so I'll make sure Louis does it for me. I muster up the courage and spit in his face.

Louis drops me and I fall to the floor, my legs too weak to stand any longer. He wipes his face off and smiles at me. A sick and twisted smile that I know will bring me pain.

"LOUIS GET IN HERE!" Harry's voice echoes through the walls, stopping Louis' next actions, and making me jump.

"Lucky bitch" he seethes at me before he leaves the room.

Lucky? Those aren't the words I would use... sad, angry, frustrated... worried, terrified. those are the words I would use to describe myself right now. I'm sad that I'm back here, angry at myself for getting caught, frustrated that I couldn't stop this from happening, worried about Ben... Terrified that he didn't make it.

Thinking about Ben, I start to cry, I haven't really cried since I've been here, I don't want them to see that I'm terrified... I don't want them to see how much they affect me, especially Harry. He feeds off of fear, he loves it, craves it. Harry needs people to fear him.

Zayn comes walking into the room, interrupting my thoughts. His face pale and sorrowful "Oh Anna, why didn't you hide better?"

as soon as he walks through those doors I breakdown "C'mhere I got you" he holds me in his arms and I collapse to the floor

The room is silent for a moment, he just allows me to cry and lose control. But then he speaks and it sends a jolt of fear through me, fear and shock. "Anna I told him Ezra did it"

I look up at Zayn and say the only thing I could think to say. "W-what w-why?"

"I couldn't let him know the truth Annie, you know that"

I shake my head repeatedly "Zayn no-o" my tears become more when the severity of the situation fully hits me. Harry will kill Ezra, he'll torture him. I'm going to lose my best friend tonight. I've already lost my fiancé and now Ezra will be gone too. Harry is alienating me again, he's making sure that I'm his and only his. He wants me to be completely and utterly alone. 

Suddenly the door opens and Liam walks in "Now" he points to the staircase. "Harry wants her to see this"

When Zayn walks me down the steps and into the living room I collapse in his hold, my body gives out, and Zayn has to fully support me. Once we reach them, Zayn gently places me down in front of Ezra.

"Hey hey, shh love it's ok, everything will be ok" Ezra Tries to calm me down but then I hear Harry laugh

"Awe c'mon Ez don't lie to her now" Harry says to him, a smirk plastered on his face.

"Harry please p-please don't hurt him" I say, pleading "please let him go" But he doesn't, and my pleading only got me a hard slap to the face.

"DONT YOU FUCKING TOUCH HER STYLES I SWEAR TO GOD I'LL-" Ezra screams.

Suddenly, Harry grabs me by the throat and drags me up to his face so that I'm looking at him. His green eyes now a shade of black, his jaw hard with anger. "or you'll what?" Harry says "What if I do this?" he punches me in the stomach, making me double over in pain, taking my breath away. "Or this" Harry's grip moves to my jaw and he squeezes, squeezes so hard that excruciating pain radiates through my jaw, causing me to let out a scream..and then it popped, he broke my jaw.

Harry throws me to the ground, discarding me like a piece of trash. "WELL I JUST TOUCHED HER!! What are you going to do Harrington? That's right NOTHING!" I whimper in pain as he sends a kick to my stomach.

"Love are you okay?" Ezra asks me, I nod, even though I'm as far away from okay that I can be right now. Harry has never broken a bone on me before and I'm scared of what else he's going to do.

Ezra's POV

"Harry listen, let her go and you can kill me" I beg him, I don't care if he kills me I just want Anna to be safe and away from him. She's lying on the floor in front of me crying and whimpering in pain from what he did to her. She try's to protest my offer, but fails because he hits her again.

"LEAVE HER ALONE!" I scream

Harry laughs at me "No, she needs to know that there are consequences for what she's done. she can't just fúck you behind my back then run away and fúck another guy"

Another guy, what? My confusion must be playing on my face because Harry chuckles "That's right Harrington, miss innocent princess over here has been living with a guy the entire time she's been gone" he bends down and grabs her broken jaw, lifting her up "she forgot all about us" he says to her then throws her back to the floor

"Louis hold Anna up and keep her eyes open, I've delayed this long enough" Harry takes out his gun and points it at my head

"H-hharry no-o" Anna manages to squeak out.

He looks at her and asks "Why not Anna tell me why I shouldn't kill him? I've waited a long time for this."

Anna doesn't say anything, Louis hold on her has her shaking in fear. So I speak up this time "if you kill me it'll be over quick... if you keep me here, the reminder of what she did wrong will smack her in the face everyday."

Harry grabs Anna from Louis and stands in front of me, holding Anna by her hair while she cries. He just stares at me... Is he thinking? Did I really get to the famous Harry Styles, is he really questioning himself?

Zayn speaks up finally, fucking coward "I like that idea" he laughs "Haz think about it" Zayn walks over to me and pats me on the head "this could be fun"

Harry ponders for a minute before agreeing "fine, tie him up to radiator, I need to take care of something real quick."

I watch in silence as he drags Anna back upstairs. She tries to struggle against him but it doesn't work, it never did, but she still tries.

I groan as Zayn ties me up. What was I thinking? Am I crazy? Probably... Why would someone volunteer to get the shit beat out of them everyday... Because I love her, I always have. something like that doesn't just go away, I can't just let Styles kill me and leave Anna here all alone to get a beating that's meant for me. I'm not like Zayn... And I never will be. So I'll stay here and take it for her because that's what you do for someone you love, you take their pain away.

I won't be able to take it all away, Harry and his gang are fucking psychopaths, I can just hope this choice will lessen her pain.

"Why didn't you tell him the truth?" I ask Zayn when he's finished securing the cuffs around my wrists

"You know why" he whispers

I snicker "yeah I do, because your a fucking coward.. how could you sit and watch her get beat-"

"Fuck you Ezra, you don't know anything... and I could ask you the same question, you knew what was happening to her, didn't you?" with that he leaves.

I did, I did know what Harry was doing to her... I found out too late though, and after I found out I fuck up the situation ever worse. He caught us, what was I suppose to do? Laugh at him and say "Oh by the way Harry I just fucked your girlfriend, I know you beat her, I'm taking her away from you." No, I couldn't do that, Harry was already furious I didn't need to piss him off more.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 82 30
"No, no. No talking little bug, this is the part where you listen" he cuts me off before I can finish. I'm disappointed in myself for complying to hi...
8.4K 281 56
"I hate you." Was all I could manage to say, given the fact that I was battling my emotions. I just lost all four of my brothers, and I'm being take...
12.8K 344 12
I looked up at him, unsure of what just happened. I saw the blood glistening off of his gold H ring as he pushed my hair out of my face, scanning my...
253K 6.9K 54
"They've figured her out, please, do something to help her...I tried to keep her safe and I failed." He was red; dark and powerful. She was white; pu...