Youth: My Seven Brothers

By rubythenewby

Perfect Girls have the most Broken Souls. Masks worn for too Long, make people believe the Fake Face. Protect... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Not a chapter
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Help

Chapter 2

1.6K 52 5
By rubythenewby

Eun's POV
The bell rang loudly and I sighed in slight relief.

That bell was the signal the school day was over. Our school days were long, but definitely not imposible.

"Ms. Choi! Please meet me before you leave!" Ms. Oyen announced right after the bell rang.

A few kids glanced over to me, while I just smiled and nodded, "Of course Miss!"

I grabbed the folder on my desk, tucking it under my arm and walking towards my brunette teacher.

"Yes, Miss?" I asked politely.

Ms. Oyen smiled at me before opening her mouth, "I was just told to inform you of the change in your schedule,"

I furrowed my brows, "I'm sorry?"

"Change in your timetable dear," She pulled up my schedule, before pulling up another timetable.

"You have the same starting class but different order. But you always end with me, and begin with Mrs. Gyok," Ms. Oyen explained to me.

I nodded understanding.

"You of course have your basic classes as well, moral education, Korean language, social studies, mathematics, science, and physical education" She added.

I nodded again.

"You now have been given Art, and Dance," She ended with a smile.

I nodded and bowed, "Thank you miss. Is it alright if you email this to me?"

"I'll email it to you be tonight," She promised.

I bowed and waved goodbye as I left her class. I walked to my locked, quickly grabbing my bag before walking to the front of the school.

I spotted students hanging out in the large courtyard.

"Hey Eun!!" A voice called out to me.

I turned my head to find one of Jungkook Freinds bounce over to me.

"Hello Bryan-ssi," I bowed to him quickly.

"Aish..drop the formal shit! Instead you can go on a da- OW!"

Bryan was interrupted by Jungkook who kicked the half American boy's shin.

"The fuck Kook?!" Bryan complained.

"Dont ask my little sister on a date asshole," Jungkook snapped.

I let out a small chuckle, "He can ask me out anytime Kook..."

Jungkook, Bryan, and the three other boys behind them all looked at me shocked.

"Absolutely Not!" My brother hissed while Bryan looked shocked.

I raised a finger up silencing my brother from cussing.
"I wasn't done,"

I smirked, "He can ask me out anytime if he wants to get 1, rejected and 2, beaten to a pulp by you and the others"

Bryan paled before laughing, "Spot on Eun-ah!"

Even Jungkook smiled at my joke.

"K, we got to go! See you guys later," Jungkook waved to his friends.

"Later Kook," A brown haired boy named Haehyun waved.

Jungkook and I both turned away and walked towards the red McClaren waiting out front, attracting the attention of the freshmen.

We both stopped behind a group of girls and boys who were whispering and looking at the McClaren.

"Excuse me," I asked politely

They all jumped and turned to us.

"Sorry for startling you guys...but we kinda have to get to our car," I smiled as Jungkook gave them all a nod and walking past.

A boy with black hair had his jaw drop open. He looked back towards the red sports car and I giggled slightly.

"Ah! Sorry Unnie!" A girl apolgized.

"Sorry Noona...we were distracted!" A boy who looked very similar to her said.

"Its fine! Have a good day," I bowed and finished walking to the car. Jungkook already sat inside, and I followed in, as the bodyguard shut the door.

"So do you knows who going to be at home?" Jungkook asks me as he scrolls through his phone.

I thought aloud, "Well They're all in college..."

"Jin hyungs graduation is this year right?" Jungkook mentioned.

"Neh. In February. Same month as yours," I smile looking at him.

Jungkook didn't return my gaze. Instead he leaned back against the seat and frowned, "I doubt any of them still physically go to college,"

I scowl at that. Jungkook wasn't wrong.

"Yeah. Well some days you dont go to school," I reminded bitterly.

I saw Jungkook look at me as I regained my composure and smiled at him softly as he spoke, "Sometimes...doesn't mean I want to..."

"I find it funny all seven of you have jobs..." I laughed letting out some bitterness.

"Haha! True!" Jungkook laughs oblivious.

Jin, being the oldest got a job the earliest.
Jin is a professional actor. He's starred in variety shows, commercials, music videos, and acted in some Kdramas. Jin also sings and his voice has improved so much.

Suga is a song producer and rapper called Agust D. He's signed onto the company that our Dad's best friends owns. All though Dad bought the company, he doesn't run it.

Hobi, Jhope, is a dancer. And when I Mean dancer, I mean dance god. Hes amazing at dancing. He also learned how to rap thanks to Suga and RM.

Namjoon, OR RapMonster is a song producer and rapper like Suga! Namjoon is also the leader of the seven boys. Hes also really smart and will sometimes write books and publish them!

Jimin graduated high school two years ago but has been a singer and dancer for a long time. His soft voice can hit high notes, and he is amazing at contemporary dancing.

V is an actor like Jin, but he also sings. So he's like a copy of Jin except with longer hair and a deeper voice.

Jungkook is very different from his Hyungs. He is a singer, and dancer, but also paints and does Taekwondo. He's super talented and works out way too much! But he's adorable.

All seven of them produce some sort of music, and have formed a Kpop group called BTS. However its not their main jobs. Of course, they trained and produce music and music videos and used to do tours, but they have other main jobs which fans are aware of. They are all signed under the company BigHit which our Dad's best friend runs. Of course Dad being the rich man he is, bought the company..but he doesn't run it. Dad just helps with money and income for the groups and artists.

"HELLO?!" A voice yelled and pushed me.

I snapped out of my thoughts and looked at Jungkook who was watching me worriedly.

"Are you okay? You zoned out as I talked about our new song." He pouted and I controlled the desire to roll my eyes.

"I'm fine. Just thinking about Head student stuff," I smiled as the car took a turn.

We both looked out our windows to see the large gate pass by, and the car drive into the large exotic driveway.

However the car drove past the front entrence and went through another gate leading to the back of the house.

"kookie?" I asked confused.

I looked over at my brother his face just as confused.

"Sorry kids..you'll enter through the back," The driver suddenly spoke to us.

We hummed in reply as the car slowed to a stop and the car door opened.

I stepped out of the car, bowing to the bodyguard before walking into the large building I called home.

I opened up the gate with Jungkook behind me, to find us near the pool.

"Hmm...is no one home?" Jungkook spoke as we locked the gate, and walked towards the door.

"Well who would be home?" I asked him.

"Well Jin hyung is probably at college...or with Dad, since we all help out at his main office," Jungkook started dragging me towards the kitchen, "and Suga, RM, and Hobi hyung mentioned they also be at college for a little, before going to the office,"

"What bout the 95 liners?" I asked leaning against the marble counter as Jungkook grabbed out a banana milk for himself, and me.

"Jimin hyung and V hyung didn't really say anything. But I know V hyung had got called in for an audition on something if he wanted to try out," He answered with a frown.

"So Jimin and Taehyung are home," I concluded with a sigh.

Jungkook shrugged.

We both stood drinking out banana milk before I held up three fingers.

Then two.

Then one.

"JUNGKOOKIE!!! AND EUN-AH ARE HOME!!!"

A loud shriek echoed from the staircase.

I giggled as Jungkook broke into a bunny smile. We looked towards the staircase finding a brown haired dark skinned boy, along with a shorter blonde haired, paler skin boy.

"Annyeong Oppas!" I greeted giving them both hugs.

"See Kook! This is how you greet your hyungs!" Tae pointed out as Jimin laughed picking me up and spinning me around.

"Ah! Jimin Oppa! Put me down!" I cried as the male put me down gently.

"I love having you as a sister," Jimin suddenly said.

"Because shes shorter than you?" Jungkook and Tae asked in unison as I spoke, "Because I'm shorter than you?"

Jimin pouted and rolled his eyes, "Not only that you pabos(fools)!"

I laughed and then took a step towards the staircase, "I'm going to finish some work!"

"Its the first day! How do you already have homework?" Tae pouted.

I put my hands on my hips and shook my head, "Its the first day into second semester. Of course I have work. Kookie does too,"

Both boys turned to look at the youngest male who smiled sheepishly.

"Hey, at least its us. Imagine is Jin hyung was here instead," Tae shrugged

Jungkook's smile turned into terror at the thought, "your right hyung...well...I guess I have to start...and finish before Jin hyung comes.."

"Yup!" The 95 liners and I agreed.

I bowed to my brothers as I walked towards the staircase, and climbing up calmly to the second floor where all our rooms were.

I paused slightly as I stared at the doors. Before we would share a room with a sibling.

Jin and Suga, Namjoon and Tae, Jimin and Jhope, and Jungkook and I.

That's how the rooms were.
Before we moved.

Flashback
"STOP! PLEASE!"
Flashback End

I blinked and grabbed the railing tightly.

"Eun-ah?" A gentle voice called for me.

I looked behind me to find my brothers staring at me in worry.

"Are you alright?" Jimin asked coming up to me.

I gave him a smile and nodded.

Jimin visibly relaxed and looked at the doors, "I know you two have work...but want to check out everyone's rooms?"

"Why?" Jungkook asked

"The hyungs redecorated their rooms now that we have a larger space for ourselves," Tae reminded the younger one.

"But we've been living here for four years," I frowned confused.

"But we redid our rooms earlier this year, remember!" Jimin reminded us again.

I nodded. How could I forget? We had to stay on the third floor for a long time.

"Lets go," I smiled and I start towards our left, and open the first bedroom door. (Pretend it says RapMonster instead of Jason, and the desk is piled with music equipment and two desktops)

"This is either RM hyungs or Suga hyungs," Jungkook muttered.

"Its Namjoons," I respond pointing towards the large RapMonster on the wall.

"Its cool. And look!" Jimin exclaimed to one of the two closets in the room, "all his figures and plushies are in here,"

"NExt room!" I squeal suddenly curious of how my brothers had decorated their rooms. This was different from when they were rooming.

"Its different than...before.." Tae mutters.

I nod before dragging the three of them out and to the room across from Namjoons. I swing the door open and immediately know who's room this is. (On the shelves are his Mario collection, and its a light pink instead of a blue)

"This is definitely Jin's room," I laugh.

"Yup..not much different!" Jungkook agrees.

"Next room!!" Jimin exlcaims rushing out of the room leaving us to follow him.

Jimin walked farther down the hallway and opened the room on the same side as Jin.

We walked in and the first thing that hit me was the black walls, and simple bed. Definitely Suga's room.

(Instead of that desk in the bag. Its a large desk, with two desktops and a keyboard, speakers, headphones and a piano(keyboard version) is right beside it.

"Woah...Suga's room is so...Daebak!" I exclaimed.

"Oh! Hyung is working on some music!" Jungkook gasped pointing to the large desk.

"Yah! Lets leave! Suga will kill us if he finds out we messed with his music," Tae said grabbing us all and pulling us out.

"So this last room is..." Tae started wriggling his eyebrows at Jimin to finish the sentence.

"Hobi hyungs!" Jimin yelled.

Jungkook opened the door and we all were greeted with the bright vibe.

The room was quite simple compared to the other hyung line members. But it was very bright and energetic. Just like Hobi.

"Now I get to see your rooms!" I yell suddenly and all three boys turn to look at me.

"Wait a second we-"

I rushed out of the room laughing and ran past the other three boys and past the staircase.

I grabbed the first door handle and swung it open and stopped eyeing it.

(The wallpaper is not a truck. Instead its posters of things he likes, and his desk is with figures and plushies along with his work stuff)

"YAH! Eun-Ah!!" Taehyung annoyed screams yelled.

I laughed, "ITs amazing TaeTae!"

Tae just smiled as he grabbed my wrist pulling me into the room across from his.

"Yah!!" Jimin yelled and the two of us giggled as we walked into his room.

"I love your room Jiminie!" I smile as the oldest blonde brother walked in.

Jimin's eyes, hidden by the rim of round glasses, looked around his own room.

"Its alright.." He shrugged.

"Mine Next!" Jungkook exclaimed grabbing my wrist.

He pulled me out of the room and down to the room beside Taehyungs, and across from mine.

"Wait..let me guess...is it red?" I asked as he grabbed the handle.

Jungkook just bunny smiled at me before swinging the door open and walking in.

"Oh...its a lot different than your old room," I say surprised.

Jungkook laughs, "of course it is!"

Jungkook throws his backpack down near his bed and turns to Jimin and Taehyung, who entered.

"Of course there's red," Tae laughs.

"Eun-ah...you've seen all our rooms..now we get to..see yours!" Jimin exclaimed.

I let out a protest but the three boys are already out. I walked after them to the room beside Jimin, and across Jungkooks.

My door was wide open and I entered finding the boys looking at my room in surprise. I had decorated it completely different than the boys. Obviously.

(But the pink is a light purple instead and the bed looks like this    VVV)

"Woah..." Tae muttered.

I sighed and dropped my bag beside my desk, sitting myself down in the light purple chair.

"Its quite ugly isn't it.."

"No! Its so cute! It fits your kind and positive personality!!" Jimin imminently Says giving me a peck on my forehead,

I felt some small guilt claw at my throat.

Positive...

"Thanks Jimin Oppa," I smile on the outside.

"We will leave now. So you can finish work," Taehyung nods.

I nod and the three boys leave, closing the door behind them.

I sigh and look at my lap in shame.

Just keep smiling. Then no one will know you're pain

I listen to the voice and smiled starting to pull out my work,

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2K 293 15
One day everything goes downhill and families are separated, everything is destroyed, and all hope is gone. Read as 7 boys, with all hope lost, meet...
147 23 6
Jung hoseok, the teen that never cared about anything in life, transforms into a new school and find himself interested in a certain boy. Jungkook, a...
7.9K 337 61
Jungkook and Yoona are super close, 'the perfect siblings' is their nickname. Jungkook always is more than ready to do everything for his younger sis...
23.6K 874 41
The life of 7 brothers as they grow up, struggling through the years and grappling with the harsh reality of life. But through it all, they'll always...