She's a Gilbert||TVD

By Hxidxx

She's a Gilbert, one of the town sweethearts, Miss Mystic falls Scarlett Gilbert known as the oldest Gilbert... More

Cast
Aesthtic
Pre-TVD
In the one with the surprise
In the one with the secret meetings
In the one where she tells her family
In the one with the brothers
The one with the engagement
In this one she tells her friends
The one with the baby shower
In this one She Cries
In this one she looses everything
Cast
Pilot
The night of the Comet
Friday Night Bites
Family Tree
You're Undead to Me
Losts Girls
Haunted
Candles
History Repeating
The lake memories
The Turning Point
The Hunt
The Hunt Part Two
Bloodlines
Unpleasantville
Children of the Damned
Fool me once
Asylum ||SPN||
Let the Right One In
Under Control
Miss Mystic Falls
Blood Brothers
Isobel
Founder's Day
The Return
Faith ||SPN||
Brave New World
Nightmare ||SPN||
Bad Moon Rising
The Benders ||SPN||
Shadow
Memory Lane
Kill or Be Killed
Hell House
Plan B
Something Wicked this way Comes
Masquerade
Rose
Aftermath
Katerina
The Sacrifice
Provence
By the Light of the Moon
The Descent
Daddy Issues
Crying Wolf
The Dinner Party
The House Guest
Know Thy Enemy
The Last Dance
Mikaelson Children
Klaus
The Last Day
The Sun Also Rises
Graduation
As I Lay Dying
Bonus Chapters
Second Book Out Now!!

In this one She Doesn't Joke

6.2K 141 13
By Hxidxx

Dear Diary,

Today I am the duty of giving my parents things away. Uncle John is keeping me company, I have to keep my mind off of things. If not I will end up going crazy. I am doing everything I'm doing for Gray.

-Yours Truly Scarlett

• • • •Scarlett's POV• • • •

"Do we have everything prepared for everyone?" Uncle John asks.

"Yeah we do." I say.  "Uncle John you don't have to stay with me. I'm okay."  I add giving him a small smile.

"Scarlett, you're a strong girl I know so, I just want to stay." He says, I give him a small smile. We hear the doorbell ring and I make my way towards it, I open it revealing two guys.

"Dean and Sam Winchester." The tall one says. I think I remember Sam from a few months ago.

"Yeah, come in. I'm Lottie Gilbert." I say opening the door wide enough and they come in.

"Lottie can handle herself John." I hear Aunt Jenna say.

"I'm not saying she can't Jenna." Uncle John says. "You're all my family, I know I'm not liked by the kids, but I'm still family and you can count on me." He adds. I give Dena and Sam an apologetic look. They return a half smile.

"Uncle John, Aunt Jenna we have company. Sam and Dean Winchester." I say.

"Hi, Sam and Dean. I'm going upstairs. You can see yourself out John. I'm be upstairs if you need anything Curious." Aunt Jenna says taking a mug and plate upstairs. I give her a small smile.

"I'm going out be back in a bit. Your sister and brother are out." Uncle John says. I nod my head. "Also Tyler called, says he'll stop by for lunch." He adds. I nod my head and takes leaves.

"Take a seat. This might take a while." I say and I look for the things.

"I'm sorry about your parents, we know how that's like." Sam says. I look up and I give him a small smile and nod my head.

"I uhm, how far along are you?" Dean asks.

"He's about to be seven months." I say giving him a small smile. "I uhm. I'm sorry about your parent or parents." I say.

"It was our mom." Sam says.

"I'm sorry." I say. I grab a box with their last name on it. "I didn't look through, my parents left instructions, for everyone's things. All I know it's a journal, your dad needed and also a knife." I say.

"Thank you." Sam says.

"Hey um, Sam, Dean. Be careful, I know you're hunters, I have this feeling and I can't shake off. Just be carful, if you guys need anything here's my number." I say writing on a piece of paper handing it to Sam. "I- uhm. Be careful." I say.

"We will, hope your baby has a safe delivery." Sam says giving me a smile.

"I doubt it, Gray here is impatient like his father but thank you." I say smiling at Sam.

"We should get going, thank you for your time." Dean says and I shake his hand. I feel a jolt and I get a images flashing through quickly. I pull my hand away. "I'm sorry. I didn't offer muffins or a basket, I have many." I say. "Do you guys like lasagna? I have at least six in the refrigerator." I say. Dean nods his head and I pack some lasagna for them, I place some drinks for them. "You guys can pick a basket, if it has a card just place it on the table." I say.

"Thank you." Sam says.

"Your dad helped me perfect my shot, now I don't miss unless I want to. So thank you. How's your dad?" I ask. Dean and Sam exchange a look. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to intrude" I say.

"No it's fine, he's on a hunt. Busy." Dean says.

"When you see him tell him I said thank you for the basket, and the condolences." I say.

"He sent a basket?" Dean asks.

"Yeah it's the one with the beef jerky." I say.

"Did he say where he's at?" Dean asks.

"No but you can read the card if it helps." I say point to the basket on the kitchen counter. I heard let out a 'huh'. Sam gives me a small smile.

"Cola or water or Snapple? I'm just pack all three, we're not going to drink much anyway." I say.

"Thank you Scarlett." Sam says.

"No problem, call me Lottie, no one really calls me Scarlett unless I'm in trouble or something serious." I say.

"Thank you Lottie." He says. "No problem Sam." I say once I finish packing the food. We say goodbye and then I stay in the house alone downstairs.

• • • • No one's POV • • • •

Sam and Dean Winchester leave the Gilbert household.

"She's cute,nice, and shes got motherly instincts." Dean says talking about Lottie.

"She has a boyfriend, then again that hasn't stopped you before but she's pregnant." Sam says giving his brother a look furring his eyebrows together.

"Dude not like that!" Dean says. "She's a child with a child, she has a fiancé." Dean adds.

"Alright, now why didn't we ask about the Gilberts accident?" Sam asks.

"They fell into a lake, both daughters in the backseat. There isn't much of a case." Dean says.

"Yeah two teenage girls under 120 pounds opened a door once the car was submerged." Sam says.

"Sam, we're not here on a case, we're here to pay our respects to one of dads few friends that he actually has kept friends since Lottie was a child, so drop it." Dean says as they get into the the impala.

"We have a few days might as well spend them investigating." Sam says.

"I thought we're here on vacation." Dean says sarcastically. Sam shoots him a look. "Fine we'll investigate." Dean gives in, he looks inside and sees Lottie greet her boyfriend with a kiss, he rubs her belly and kisses it.

"Dude. You're staring." Sam says.

"Do you want that?" Dean asks gesturing to Lottie and Tyler.

"I wanted that, now I don't know." Sam says. "You?" Sam asks.

"It doesn't seem to be in my life. Plus a child with this job would be very dangerous." Dean says and they drive off.

• • • •

The entire town are at the Gilbert parents wake. They give their condolences to the orphan Gilbert children.

Scarlett is sitting with her siblings. Tyler is by her side and she looks dead. She's exhausted and she doesn't want to be here, saying goodbye to her parents. If she just would of stayed home she could of done a spell.

"Hey how are you holding up?" Care asks. "Stupid question but I got you water." She says smiling.

"I'm alright, It's getting hot." Lottie says, takes the water and drinks it.

"I'll be back in a bit, I just need to get some hot chocolate." Lottie says getting up. "Alone." Lotte adds Ty nods his head. Lottie goes for chocolate, and goes outside for fresh air.

"Need a break?" A voice asks, Lottie turns around and see Dean. She gives him a small smile and a nod.

"You look cold." Dean says.

"I'm fine, I feel like I'm breathing." Lottie says looking up at the sky, the stars aren't shining bright tonight.

"I'm sorry." Dean says, she nods her head and she feels tears building up in her eyes.

"I'm tired of everyone saying sorry and asking me if I'm fine or okay. Or if I'm going to break." Lottie says, she feel tears coming down and wipes them away.

"I didn't mean to make-" Dean starts says Lottie laughs. "I'm sorry no you didn't, I'm fine. I just felt like I was suffocating inside." She says. He nods his head.

"If it makes you feel any better I feel like I'm suffocating with this tie." He says making me smile a little.

"It's because it's not on right." I say, Lottie place my cup down and fixes his tie, their gaze meet each other's and she gives him a small smile. "I was taught by my dad, I fix my fiancé's tie all the time." Lottie says. He nods his head.

"Thank you." He says once Lottie's done fixing it. "Nice ring." He says looking down at Lottie's hand.

"It's usually custom here to give the wedding ring from your ancestors but Ty wanted something new. He didn't want to use a family heirloom." Lottie sas smiling and takes a sip of hot chocolate. They take a seat on a bench.

"So do you plan on getting married?" Lottie asks Dean catching him off guard. "I didn't mean to-" "-No it's okay, I don't think it's for me, with my job. But if the right girl comes along then maybe." He says. Lottie nods her head.

"So engaged at 16 that's a pretty big deal, huh?" Dean asks.

"Yeah I guess. Everyone excepted us to get married at some point. Ty and I have been together since we were five. People didn't expect us to be married this young or have our first child but we did and I don't regret anything. He's the love of my life, I think." Lottie says.

"You think?" Dean asks.

"I'm young, I'm not 100 percent sure he's the love of my life. I'm scared because what if I met someone totally amazing in college and what if I made the wrong choice. I mean my parents are dead. My dad can't walk me down the isle, I feel like a big part of me is missing." Lottie says.

"But you love him?" Dean asks.

"I do, with all I got, I'm having his child, I feel like it's the right thing but I feel like I am being babied too much and I'm starting to resent him for it, and I don't want to. So I need to talk to him." Lottie says and drinking from my cup.

"You'll be happy just take time and consider everything. Put yourself first." He says. Lottie nods her head and we talk some more. Lottie goes back inside to join the rest.

"Ooo they got pie." Dean says excitingly licking his lips. Vicki gives him a weird look.

"Hi I'm Sam, sorry for my brother Dean, he's an ass." Sam says moving his hand to Vicki.

"Vicki Donovan, I got that." Vicki says nodding her head and she shakes Sam's hand.

"Wait we've met before, at your job some few months back." Sam says and he looks over to Dean who's eating a pie like he's making love to it.

"This is delicious" Dean says with a bit of pie in his mouth.

"Yeah, Lottie makes those, a Gilbert recipe." Vicki says. Dean and Sam share a look they talk to Vicki for a bit. "We need to make this girl our best friend." Dean tells Sam.

• • • •

Elena, Jeremy and Lottie are all sitting down. aunt Jenna is off talking to people, So is uncle John. They all look bored out of their minds. Dean steals some glances at Lottie and notices how sad she look compared to the girl he saw months ago, announcing the charity event purpose. Tyler looks at his fiancé fearing the worst outcome, her getting sick and it affecting their child. All their friends are worried about the three Gilberts, who are now orphans. Their parents won't be here for Lottie's child birth, Elena's Miss Mystic Falls event, if she gets in, for them to see Jermey's art, for them to see their kids graduation.

Words//1946//
This one is a little mhm sad. Get your tissues for next chapter. That one is the saddest so far!
Words// September 22, 2019

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56K 1.1K 23
IN WHICH Jeremy Gilbert falls for the other Salvatore. TVD season 1-8 Jeremy X Fem OC Slow Burn! I only own my Oc!
23K 269 24
Evangeline Gilbert, Elena Gilbert's little sister and Jeremy Gilbert's twin. She's genius, beautiful, kind but also bad-ass. When the Gilbert's paren...
34.2K 1K 47
❝ I like being right, I'm like Dean ❞ IN WHICH; The Winchester siblings get sort of involved with the "animal attacks" in Mystic Falls. Elena Gilbe...
40.7K 1K 79
Second book from the series She's a Gilbert ||TVD Now she's a Fairchild-Salvatore In which a broken girls has had enough of everyone keeping secrets...