•The Secret of The Ice Pillar...

By KuuDeiraShi_24

《Part of the Kimetsu no Yaiba series》❄❄ Just like her nickname, The Ice Pillar. What would you think about he... More

紹介 •|• Prologue
まさ雪 赤お •|• Masayuki Akao
器用達 奇跡 •|• Kiyotachi Kiseki
ようこそ、次ぐ子 •|• Welcome , Tsuguko
生と死の問題 •|• The matter of life and death
呼吸.. •|• Breathing..
剣術 •|• Swordsmanship.
改善 •|• Improvements
時透 無一郎 •|• Tokito Muichiro
地獄の月 •|• Hell Month
症状 •|• Symptoms
以内に •|• Within
黒闇至福 •|• Kuroyami Shifuku
もう ひとり??!•|• Another one ??!

冨岡 義勇 •|• Tomioka Giyuu

7.1K 165 84
By KuuDeiraShi_24

"1..."

"2..."

"3..."

"MASAYUKI-SAN WAKE U---HUMPH!!!!"

The three girls that sneaked into the residence of the Ice Pillar screamed on top of their lungs trying to wake the girl underneath them , but stopped halfway as something was thrown inside their mouths.

They glanced to the bed to see that the girl had woken up , her young blue hair sprawled over the pillow , the end of her hair almost touching the floor beneath.

She let out a desperate sigh as she rubbed her eyes , her back still glued on her warm bed.

"Those are chocolates," she mumbled , assuring the three girls she had took as her own younger sisters.She pointed at a bowl of chocolate bites near her bed."So stop making incoherent noises...."

"We're not making incoherent noises...we're waking you up..!" Kiyo pouted , steams fuming from her ears.

"Fine , I'm awake now." Akao concluded , while three girl facepalmed.

"Get up , Masa-San,"

Akao stared at them longer before closing her half lidded eyes.

The three girls screamed as they slapped the girl's body underneath the blanket.

"NOOO!!! DONT SLEEP AGAIN!!!"

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

Chapter 3~~ Tomioka Giyuu

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

"To the North. At the feet of Shikagumi mountain , unknown demons are attacking the elders, even at afternoon and morning," a gentle voice emanated from the sky , and the young blue haired demon slayer looked upwards."To the North , to the North,"

She raised her arm , letting the white bird she has owned for almost 7 years land on her arm.

Oyakata-San didn't give her an ordinary crow as a kaisugaigarasu , but instead gave her a white crow.

An albino crow , to be exact.

A silent one , matching her personality.

"Hm," Akao hummed in response to the crow , who immediately flew away in satisfaction after delivering the message.

"Shikagumi mountain.." she muttered while walking to the Winter estate, her own estate after training combat fighting with Gyomei-san in his dojo.

The temperature in the Winter Estate were always low , and somehow gets higher when she's not home.

She entered her room and took her swords.Yes , she's a dual swords wielder.

One of her swords are young blue coloured , with sharp diamond snowflake looking like protector , grey handle and dark blue edges.There's a hanging dark blue strings and black beads on the handle.This sword has a special feature , when she flicked the sword downwards , the sword will release a little sharper blade out of the katana , and will show another one if she flicked the sword again.

The sharp small point of the katana helped her in killing the demons cleanly , especially when using her second breath style.

Her other sword , is the one she didn't show off much.

A red sword , with dark point , gold spiky protector in square shape , red handle and black crosses on the handle , and red strings hanging on the handle.

This sword is lighter , so she used it sometimes.

But none of the Pillars know the appearance of the sword.When they asked about it , she always said that it's just a collection.

Plus , the others won't recognize her swords if they met her in disguise.She uses the red sword often in night missions , and hardly ever uses the blue one at night.

She walked out of the estate she lived in alone, and jumped out of the headquarters in a blink , disappearing into the thin air.

Ring Ring

"Demons who can resist the sunlight? Interesting,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Back into the headquarters....

"CAW CAW... CAW CAW..."

A certain old crow is flying over the headquarters , announcing it's presence.

The crow's master jumped from the nearest tree to the ground , right in front of the residence of Oyakata-san.

His black tied hair swayed on his back , while his mismatched haori settled down after the wind stopped.

"Giyuu," Oyakata-san called to the expressionless male , who kneeled down immediately."How's the mission?"

A silence greeted his question , while a visible sweat rolled down the demon slayer's forehead.

"I was late.The demon has gone.The whole family is killed , except a boy and her sister....I sent them to my former trainer to be a demon slayer," he said.

Oyakata-san nodded.

"That's a good decision, Giyuu.Well done.You can go back to your home," he clasped his hands while smiling.

The demon slayer with mismatched haori nodded and dissapeared into thin air , leaving his master alone , watching the view.

The silent demon slayer was going to reach his destination , until a voice called him.

"Tomioka-San,"

He halted and turned him head around , finding no one , except some bushes and trees.

He raised an eyebrow , then continued his walk , only to be tugged by something.

He turned around again , but now , he landed his gaze downwards , finally noticing the black and purple haired girl , with an obvious vein on her forehead and a bucket of herbs on her arm.

"Tomioka-san, it's rude to leave when someone called you," she smiled with uneasy auras , but the male's too dense to realize that he actually made her mad.

"Sorry.I didn't see you in my sight before,"

SNAP.

"You know , Tomioka-san?" A venomous tone escaped her lips , yet the male on her sight just tilted his head in confusion."You should seriously stop doing that,"

"Huh?"

"That's why everybody dislike you, you know,"

The male's breath hitched , but soon he recovered.

"I am not disliked.I did nothing wrong,"

"Did nothing wrong , hm?" Shinobu tilted her head with the meaningful smile on her face."Should I really write a long list about what you did wrong , Tomioka-san?"

"Long list?" The said male raised an eyebrow.

The 3 years younger girl just sighed , before deciding to end the bickering.

"You should learn to be Masa-chan, Tomioka-san," she smiled again , now with a s glint of mockery.

"She's silent but polite and cooler , the total opposite of you.And she's liked by everyone~~" Shinobu chirped one last time as she heard a twitch of annoyance from the male.

"Let's pretend Shinazugawa-san didn't really hate her.He just envies her," she added almost whispering to herself , inaudible to the male.

The 19 years old male clicked his tongue once again , reminded of the girl everybody have been comparing him with since he joined the Pillar Conference.

Sure , I'm not a much talker , but what makes them dislike me? She's a not much talker too..?

"Shut up," he huffed before dashing back to his destination , leaving the girl he just talked to smiled in victory.

"DONT ENVY HER AND JUST LEARN FROM HER TOMIOKA-SAN....!" Shinobu waved her hand while shouting one last time , probably just to annoy the male.

She knew, that the male disliked the youngest Pillar because of how she just fit in the Pillars , and how everybody told him to learn manners and copy her polite personality.

At least I'm not like Shinazugawa, he thought.

Oh , he's going to kill him if he heard that directly.

Speaking of it....Where is that annoying kid?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Back to 'The Kid' he mentioned...

"This place sure is crowdy,"

She looked to her surroundings , another market at the feet of the mountain.

People are walking casually around , minding their own business to notice the slightly popping out sword sheath underneath the young blue haori of the girl.

She looked around carefully , her bell on the side of her head rang slightly.

She found an abandoned alleyway , finally deciding to go there.

"Finally , some peac-"
"Let me go!"

A high pitched scream erupted in the alleyway , but nonetheless , the crowds outside the alleyway kept minding their own business.

She sighed before peeking in behind a wall , noticing a cornered girl , three men are smirking at her.

The girl's trembling, in fact so hard that she might slump down to the ground in any second.

"I have no choice.." the demonslayer clicked her tongue before entering the dark alleyway , walking calmly.

"No no no , lil miss.You don't really think anyone will hear ya , don't cha?" One of the buff male sneered while lifting the girl's chin , while her first tear of fear rolled down her cheeks.

"Aww , don't worry , you're a goody , we won't--"

Clack!

"Ouch! The hell?!" The man's distracted, as a small iced rock hit his eyes hard.

"You don't really think no one will hear her , don't you?"

The three men turned and growled at the unknown figure on their sight.

Her back's facing the light , they didn't even sure that she's a woman.

" I never knew there are a lot of bastards around here," she continued.

"Hmm?? Look what do we have here.Is she trying to be a hero? How about we show her who she's dealing with?" One of the male gritted his teeth , before pushing his men forward.

"Ah, right," the girl yawned.

"Act works faster than words,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Somewhere else , far....

"Please let me pay you!!"

"I said , no need,"

"Here are my money, it's not much ,but take it!!"

A certain burgundy haired boy slapped his money to a villager's palm, who soon screeches in agony at the impact, while the boy left with the said bamboo and broken basket.

He plopped down in front of a small cave, before weaving the bamboo onto the broken basket tightly.

When he's done , he crawled inside the cave with the basket , and peered over a dug hole, inviting someone's attention from the hole.

"Do you think you can fit into this , Nezuko?"

A head popped out of the hole , and a pair of light pink eyes stared back at him.

A girl , with a bamboo muzzle on her mouth.

She crawled out of the hole , and slumped into the basket reluctantly.

"Hm.....ah!" Thr burgundy haired boy gasped."You turned bigger last time , right? Do you think you can do the opposite ? Getting smaller?"

He patted the girl's back , chanting the same thing over.

"Get smaller , Nezuko.Get smaller~"

The said 'Nezuko' held the edge of the basket firmly , before lounging herself inside the basket.The burgundy haired boy let out a small squeak of surprise, quickly recovering by helping he girl.

The girl fits in the basket perfectly , and the burgundy haired boy patted her head sincerely.

"Good girl , Nezuko!" He chirped."Now , we can move under the sunlight too!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Back to Shikagumi Mountain...

"A-Arigato..!"

The girl bowed down politely with admiration in her eyes , her neat straight bangs swayed.

Akao cracked her knuckles gently, before giving the girl a nod as a response.

"Hm.Take care , miss,"

The girl looked up, her loose tied hair on the side of her cheeks bounced off her shoulder , giving Akao a good look of her white and red clothes.

So she's a temple lady..

"O-Okay..!" The girl replied , bowing multiple times in a thankful manner."I will take care..Take care too!"

Akao sweatdropped as she turned on her heels.

She sure is an awkward one.

She jumped on a roof and dissapeared to somewhere , deciding to watch until the night fall.

The girl stared at the thin air where she dissapeared , before remembering something.

"Ah..Otou-San's medicine..!"

The girl ran towards the abandoned bag of medicine on the corner of the dark alleyway , right where the males who now are laying unconscious on ground cornered her.

She picked up her bag of medicine before smiling to herself.

"Sugoi...."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"It looked fine this far.."

Akao mutters as she sat on the highest roof she can find , eyeing the crowdy market.

She sighed, staring at the sky , that had started to get darker now.

"A demon that can also attack at day....maybe I should do it now," Akao concluded before standing up , wiping the dust on her young blue haori before placing her palm firmly on the roof , before closing her eyes and gritting her teeth.

"Ice Breathing Total Concentration 8th form....

...Freezing Senses,"

A cold breeze welcomed the villagers down on the streets , while Akao inhaled slowly.

Her brows furrowed , while her palms keep pressing the roof.

Thin ice wrapped around her fingers , slowly creeping to her wrists.

The thin ice slipped inside the roof , creeping through the wall into the ground , gradually getting faster , until the old breeze spreads under the ground of the whole village.

Calm and cheerful laughs filled the market like nothing had happened , and she felt at least relieved that none of the villagers realized her presence.

She began to feel the temperature of the villagers , all roaming outside with no worries.

Not this one.

Nor this.

Their blood temperature's all the same..

That kid's having a fever..

Wait..

She murmured to herself for moving the ice too fast.

I thought I felt something before..

She shut her eyes tightly , feeling each village's blood temperature , until she stumbled upon two familiar hot blood.

"Found 'cha," she mumbled.But before she could pull her hands away from the surface of the roof , she felt another hot boiling blood creature.

In fact , much more wilder.

The ones she just found were softer and warmer , while the ones she just found felt creepy.

"Uugh...." Akao facepalmed , sighing to herself.

"Please dont tell me they live in colony here," she muttered."That's rare , and that'll be annoying,"

She pulled her hands off the roof , silently noting the presences she just felt.

Two calm hot blood..

And one much more wilder blood.

"I'll check on the wilder one , I guess,"

She inhaled before jumping really high to the air , watching the laughing villagers on the streets.

Her eyes caught one small girl , happily eating her apple candy while holding her mother's delicate hand.

She stared at the girl while on the air , before landing gently and adding an inner pressure at the roof to jump higher to her destination.

"..Pathetic."

"Having a family....is troublesome,"

She turned her gaze back to the lighter yet quieter side of the village , lowering her head slightly as she planned her decapitating strategy.

"Now , how should I slay this kind of demon?"

Unknown by her , she's already late.

~~●●●●●~~●●●●●~~

"Goodbye...! Sorry for slowing you down," the temple girl smiled sheepishly yet sincerely , waving the her fuming friend.

"Geez, Kiyo, you should have told me that those men disturbed you again," the dark purple haired girl 'hmph'ed while folding her arms.

"Next time , I'll beat the shit out of them!"

The said "Kiyo" girl flinched.

"Ne ne , it's okay , go home now , it's starting to dark out.See ya tomorrow!!"

"See ya , Kiyo!"

The temple girl turned and entered the dark yet quiet residence , the farthest from the village.

"Eh..? Geez , papa , you forgot to turn on the outer lamp again , dont you?" The girl sighed.

She opened the door to the living room , but it's dark inside.

"Eh? Dark too? Did he fall asleep?" The girl wondered , while dropping her bag of medicine down to the tatami , switching the light on.

The view made her widen her eyes.

"Papa's dinner.....is still untouched? He must have fallen asleep while I'm out," she shook her head to swat away some negative thinking , before stomping to her dad's room.

She opened the door swiftly , expecting her dad's body to lay on the bed with snores filling the room.

But she only found one breathing creature in that room , eating bloody dinner.

And it's not her dad.

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

Keep scrolling! Im updating 2 chapters at once!!

♡kuu♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.3K 270 24
ON HIATUS 🫶 - OVERWHELMED WITH SCHOOL!! BE BACK SOON <3 Demon Slayer x Female Reader heavily focused on: Sanemi Shinazugawa x Reader L/N Y/N, th...
180K 6.9K 17
⤻ 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙧𝙖𝙜𝙚. 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙤𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙛𝙪𝙡, 𝙥𝙪𝙧𝙚 𝙧𝙖𝙜𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙗𝙚𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙗𝙡𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙚𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙮�...
77.8K 2.8K 74
【"】ᴇᴜᴘʜᴏʀɪᴀ /ᴊᴜːˈғᴐːʀɪə/ ɴᴏᴜɴ ᴀ ғᴇᴇʟɪɴɢ ᴏʀ sᴛᴀᴛᴇ ᴏғ ɪɴᴛᴇɴsᴇ ᴇxᴄɪᴛᴇᴍᴇɴᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴀᴘᴘɪɴᴇss.【"】 "҉ Wʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ᴇxᴘᴇʀɪᴇɴᴄɪɴɢ ᴀ ᴇᴜᴘʜᴏʀɪᴄ ᴍᴏᴏᴅ, ɪᴛ ᴄᴀɴ ғᴇᴇʟ ᴇ...
412K 15.6K 73
[OC-insert] She was not a part of their world; nor did she want to be, if she had to be honest. But now she was here and her very existence was caus...