The Boss's Wife True Love

By TMSaunders

BOOK THREE: This is the third book to The Boss's Personal Assistant and Boss's Ex Personal Assistant... Rile... More

PLEASE READ BEFORE READING THIS BOOK
Introduction
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten Recap
Chapter Eleven Authors Notes
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Epilogue

Chapter Twelve

6.1K 254 13
By TMSaunders

RILEY    POV

Wyatt left for the office I am sitting on the sofa not knowing what I am meant to be doing. I was sobbing and gasping for oxygen. When I did finally finish with my tears, I opened my bag that Wyatt placed on the bed and sorted my clothes out.

I walked around the house looking in all the rooms. I was stood in the garage and saw my baby. I smiled and walked around my bike touching the soft cold leather seat. I had to sit on it and get the feel of this amazing bike. I could feel the adrenaline rushing through my veins. I closed my eyes and had a flash of me falling off a bike. I opened my eyes the tears fall. I want to remember I need to remember.

I walked back into the house saw another door and opened it I stood in amazement looking at hundreds of trophies.

"Wow. These are some trophies," I speak out loud while walking around the room looking.

I saw photos on the wall of a team and me holding the trophy. I am totally taken back by how happy I look. I carried on walking around the house and found an indoor swimming pool. All that I had seen was too much and overwhelming.

I am sitting in the lounge and it's decorated nicely with a hug chair and two sofas. I could see the photos on the wall and wow they must be the children that Wyatt said we had together.

I was looking at a particular one with a little boy in a wheelchair and I am knelt down with our heads touching on the side. I stared for a while wondering why this little boy was in a wheelchair. I could see Wyatt in him and the smile the little boy had was soothing. 

Looked intently at all the photos and when I saw identical twin girls my eyes opened wider. I saw another photo of a little boy who was standing with his foot on a football. I had to look closely because he resembles the boy in the wheelchair. On closer inspection, I could just make out the differences in hair colour only slightly though.

It was dinnertime I walked over to the kitchen and started to cook. I don't know why but I cooked for a lot of people. When I was done, I picked up a plate of food and sit at the table on my own.

I was sitting just staring at my food and moving it around with my fork. I was so alone scared. I was so lost in my thoughts I didn't hear Wyatt walk into the kitchen.

"You cooked," He says and makes me jump.

I looked up and smiled and looked back at my food.

Did we love each other? Was our marriage not what it should be? I was more confused than before.

I couldn't look at him I was too scared to talk just in case I said the wrong thing. My life is spiralling out of control and I have no way of stopping it.

Wyatt picked a plate up and sits at the table. I stared at my plate trying my damned hardest to remember. I slowly lift my head to look at Wyatt and he looks at me with no emotion.

"Wyatt, is our marriage a happy one? I just got a feeling that this doesn't feel right,"

He looks at me and places his cutlery down on his plate. He pushes his chair out slightly places his hands on the table.

"Riley before your accident I was being held by Warren for three months but before that, we were extremely happy," He doesn't even smile.

I picked my plate up and walked towards the kitchen counter.

"I am so confused to why he held you. I wish I knew who you were talking about," My mind was spinning, and I felt dizzy. My balance was shaky and then the next thing I knew I was on the floor shaking violently. Wyatt was stood over me.

"Riley. Riley," He wouldn't touch me, and my body just kept on shaking. I just wanted the shaking to stop. I closed my eyes I could still hear his voice, but he was talking to someone. My body was so violently shaking I hit my head on the cupboard door so many times. My mind went blank.

I woke sometime later in hospital with a bandage on my head.

"Hi Riley, how do you feel now," The doctor asks me.

"What happened? Why am I here?" I looked around the room and I was on my own with the doctor.

"You had a seizure which was caused by too much fluid around your brain. I have now drained it and I hope you will get your memory back," The doctor pats my hand and leaves.

My head was aching it was like I had a hangover. I laid staring at the ceiling. I wish I could remember. I was thinking about what happened at dinner and Wyatt never helped me. Does he love me? Do I love him? 

No, I don't feel like I love him. I am so confused I just want my memories to flood back so I know where I belong. I am now sobbing my heart out not knowing what my life is about.

The door opens and Wyatt walks in. I could not look at him.

"Riley are you ready to go home?" He asks.

I nod and swing my legs off the bed and stand I was shaky. I picked my clothes up and walked to the bathroom and dressed.

**********

I am now in our bedroom about to get in bed when Wyatt walks in and straight to the bathroom.

What is happening to me I don't belong here.? I put my dressing gown on and walked down to the lounge. I was sitting on the sofa with my knees up against my chest. The lights were off, and it was dark. I was feeling unwanted like I didn't belong I then made a choice to leave.

I walked up to my room and Wyatt was in bed laid on his side looking away from me.

I walked into my closet put the light on and got a small case laid it on the floor opened it and put clothes in it. I changed and when I walked back into the bedroom Wyatt was sitting on the bed with the lamp on. He looked at me.

"Riley what are you doing?" It was just a question to him and nothing more.

"I am leaving," I say and walk towards the door.

"Where are you going to go?" His voice was raised slightly with annoyance.

"I don't know. I wish I knew but I don't I'm so confused. I want my memories to come back. I have no clue who I am," I had streams of tears. I was trembling with fear.

"Riley, I haven't got time to sort this out I need to be in the office earlier tomorrow. Could we please talk about it when I get back?" He gets back in bed and lays down.

I opened the door and left.

I walked into my trophy room and put my leathers on picked up my helmet and gloves walked into the garage strapped my small case to the back of my bike pushed my bike out of the garage. Put my helmet on then my gloves started my bike up and it purred like a lion. The vibration of the engine soared through my body. I wanted to take off and go anywhere.

I revved my bike slowly rode down to the electric gate and when the gate opened, I took off across the countryside. I was enjoying the night air I hadn't a clue where I was going but I kept riding along the country roads. I had to stop and get fuel. I filled up my bike and took off again.

I had been riding for some time and I hit the border of Devon. It was beautiful with the open moorland the sun was just coming up and I felt tired. All I could see is lush greenery for miles.

I found a free house pub that did bed and breakfast that was in the middle of Dartmoor. It was six in the morning when I was shown to my room.

**********

I slept for a while and when I got up, I had a shower dressed then I was sitting on the bed looking at my phone. I had missed calls from my father and Wyatt had phoned me a couple of times.

I had text messages from Wyatt.

"Riley, where are you?"

"Please answer your phone,"

"Riley. I am confused too we need to talk," That was all he sent.

I phoned my father.

"Riley thank god. Are you safe?" My father sounded concerned.

"Dad. I am fine I need time I am so confused," I looked out the window and saw the open moorland. Ponies running free it was incredibly beautiful.

"Riley what about your children?" My father's soft voice put a smile on my face.

"Just give me one more day and I'll come but I cannot remember them. I wish I could it hurts to know I have children and I no memory of them," I was crying again.

"Riley, sweetheart all I ask is that you come and see them and maybe it might trigger a memory," My father was right.

"I will come back, but I do not wish to see Wyatt. I feel nothing for him, nothing," I take a deep breath wipe my eyes.

"Sweetheart you can stay with me," My father always knew what to say and how to calm me down.

"I will leave in a while see you soon," We hang up and I get all my bits together.

I pay the lady for my stay and she looks at me.

"Riley Miller the racing bike rider," She says, and I looked baffled at her.

I smiled and she walks to her office and comes back with a poster of me, stood near a racing bike.

"Would you please sign it," I smiled and signed it not knowing if I was doing it right?

"Thank you. I had a pleasant sleep, and the bed was comfortable," I say not letting on that I lost my memory.

"You are most welcome," She says, and I leave.

I fuelled up my bike and headed back to London.

**********

I ride up to my father's house and there were a lot of bikes in his drive. The security guard opened the gates and let me in. My father's house is pretty big. It boasts of twelve bedrooms, fifteen bathrooms, a cinema room, three offices, four studies, a library, four lounges, two huge dining rooms. A kitchen at each end of the house. Gym, indoor pool and two outdoor pools.

His garage is built to hold twelve cars, but he's only got his L200 and his limo the rest is bikes and wow he's got some bikes. He also owns a well-established garage that fixes bikes and custom makes motorbikes he also sells high-end bikes.

I leave my bike in the drive and take my helmet, gloves off and walk up to the door.

I open the door and soon as I walk in, I could hear a child shouting and laughing.

The entrance into my father's home is grand and huge with doors and corridors going off in every direction. The stairs are to my right and go to the top floor in stages.

I walk towards the noise and My uncle Dayne is play fighting with a little boy. I recognised him from the photo at the house that I am meant to live in with Wyatt.

"Hey sweetheart," My dad says and hugs me.

"Mummy," The little boy says and runs to me. I automatically kneel down and hug him.

He kisses me on the cheek.

"Riley this is your son Blake he's eight and is always on the go," My father informs me.

I sit on the floor with this little boy sitting on my lap hugging me.

"Dad I don't even recognise him," I whisper.

"Riley, give it time and it will come to you," My father always shows me so much, love.

I stood after a while and go to my room. Blake follows me. I love having this little boy around me he's so full of life.

"Mummy, are you staying with us?" He asks while I was unpacking my bag.

"Yes. I need help in getting my memories back. Could you help me?" I walk over to him and kneel on the floor take his little hands in mine and kiss his cheek.

"I will help you look for them," I laughed if only it was that simple.

"Where should we look first?" I don't know why but I made it into a game. I could see how scared he was.

"I will go ask granddad," He says and kisses me on the cheek.

I smiled watched him walk off then had a shower.

************************     

Hope you like this chapter?

Riley is still unsure what is going on

Wyatt is so distant towards Riley 

Thank you for reading

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

901K 25K 51
Book Three of the Drowning Series: It has been over three years since Riley walked away from the dark-haired boy who couldn't beat his demons. When...
651K 14.5K 57
BOOK THREE OF HARRISON SERIES Maria Wayne left after she was accused and betrayed by the love of her life. No matter how much he apologizes and tries...
310K 8.8K 48
Book 1 in the Regal Series Disclaimer: I have edited this book myself and there still might be some errors in the book as I have no software such as...
1.1K 77 7
SADLY THIS IS A SHORT STORY, PLUS THE LAST IN THE SERIES. WARNING: EXTEMELY EMOTIONAL My god, I feel so bad about writing this. I just want Wyatt and...