The Life Of A Corpse.

By Freakskullz98

[Helpful Fox Senko X Grim Reaper Reader] Many tales of the Grim Reaper/Consumer of Souls was always the same... More

Prologue.
Chapter 1: Misery Meets Tranquility.
Chapter 2: The Fox Demi-God... The Reaper's Univited Guest.
Chapter 3: Another Day... Another Night...
Chapter 4: Leave Me Be Or I'll Never Be Free!
Chapter 5: Restless Corpse... Work For The Dead...
Chapter 7: The End Of The World... A Hero This World... Has.
Chapter 8: Another Visitor From The Dead Realm... A Vampire-Succubus Combo?
Chapter 9: A New Roomate... A Strange Aura Around Them.
Chapter 10: Re-Ruling Living Conditions.
Chapter 11: Unstoppable Corpse... Cares Less of Its Surroundings.
Chapter 12: Unforgiving Morning...
Chapter 13: An Event The Grim Reaper Knows... A Horrible Event.
Chapter 14: Machine... From Friendly To Foe In Seconds...
Chapter 15: A Planet Husk... Perfect Sense Of Home.
Chapter 16: Teaching The Blood Sucker To Suck Blood...
Chapter 17: Darkest Skies But A Lovely Day.
Chapter 18: Riots That Bends The Corpse's Patients.
Chapter 19: Unexpected Peace... Alone Time With The Fox?
Chapter 20: Little Home Issue.
Chapter 21: New Roomates: A Demon And A Trap.
Chapter 22: Make Room For Trouble.
Chapter 23: Sweet Senko Time At Last.
Chapter 24: Decoration Day...
Chapter 25: The Forest With Many Surprises... And Lovely Moments.
Chapter 26: The Reaper's In Trouble~
Chapter 27: Grim Reaper Got That~
Chapter 28: Peaceful Garden... Childish Demon.
Chapter 29: Odd Behavior From The Living Corpse...
Chapter 30: A Small Work To Be Done... And The Killer Finishes It.
Chapter 31: Have The Tables Have Turned?
Chapter 32: Once A Pampering Fox... Now A Concerned Fox...
Chapter 33: Back To Square One.
Chapter 34: A Familiar Feel Of Family...
Chapter 35: Just Like Old Times... Sort Of...
Chapter 36: Home Of The Grim, Daughters Of The King~
Chapter 37: The Daughter's Interest In Father's Taste.
Chapter 38: Morning Sun And A Rested Goddess.
Teaser Trailer
Chapter 39: Father, Daughter... Fox Goddess Bonding?
Chapter 40: The Maid's Lovey Dovey Wovey.
Chapter 41: Convincing The Lady With The Blade.
Chapter 42: Family Vacation!
Chapter 43: Learning The Misery Of The Corpse.
Chapter 44: Close Comfort For The Dead.
Chapter 45: A Realm of Angels, Welcome Rider.
Chapter 46: Both An Angel Of Light, And A Close Friend.

Chapter 6: A Stranger From Another Realm... And He Gone.

3.7K 107 45
By Freakskullz98

This has been the journey so far...

After the Grim Reaper has accepted the Fox Goddess to stay, a new day woke the Corpse up... A visitor from a different realm came for the Grim's aid... An interesting fellow at that.

-Crow Father.

(y/n): Alright... You should be able to see through those sockets now, Yellow Bunny Robot... Thing... With a rotting corpse inside.

???: Why thank you very kindly!

The morning has arrived and a hint of snowy weather was seen in the air and the feeling of the cold... You were outside of your home with a large talking, living yellow bunny animatronic who is all torn up and you could see a corpse inside of it... Apparently it came here for your help with some trouble unable to see from it's shut robotic eyes as you happened to help...

(y/n): Now who and how did you get here, again?

???: Oh, I uh talked to some really old guy who is a king I think, asked him if he knew anyone who can fix my eyes and he made me a huge green portal to meet you.

(y/n): Ah... Wonderful. More work for the dead... I think I had a different visitor who was a talking duck who was looking for his rat friend... Hmm... Well now, I guess you're good to leave this realm now, bunny.

???: Actually, I happen to have a name.

(y/n): I really don't ca-

???: And my name is Springtrap!

...

...

...

(y/n): Get the f*ck out of this realm.

You said, demanding the Animatronic to leave until you two heard some children laughing and running passed your house as the bunny robot got excited.

Springtrap: *GASP* Human Children!... Uh...

The robot leans towards you as it asked.

Springtrap: Those are children, right?

(y/n): ... Yea.

Springtrap: Great! Now I play the waiting game for them to come to me and I can snatch them!

...

...

...

(y/n): The kids left.

Springtrap: WHAT?!?

The bunny looked to see no kids were around before turning to you and shook your hand with a visible smile.

Springtrap: Well thanks for the help with my eyes! Now if you'll excuse me, I have kids to murder!

(y/n): Should'nt you be doing that in your own wo- Aaaand it's gone...

You said, seeing the yellow bunny animatronic climb over your home gate and ran towards the direction where the human kids ran off before you sighed and closed your eyes.

(y/n): Damn you Lord of Bones... This was supposed to be a vacation...

???: Hey...

You felt a tug on your arm as you opened your eyes to see Senko with a smile as she immediately asked.

Senko: Hungry?

And with that... You answered with a gentle smile...

[Timeskip with (y/n) meeting a group of strange people, knowing it's going to be a long day as Senko readies a meal to cheer him up.]

(y/n): So... Snow tomorrow and the rest of the week. Wonderful.

Senko: That means you'll be in the house, right?

(y/n): Yup... I'm all yours to pamper is seems.

Senko: Yes!

Senko cheered while you took a sip of her delicious tea she made after you finishes eating dinner with Senko. The sun remained and there was still time for you to do things here and there... But unfortunately your body wasn't capable of going any further.

(y/n): Mmmm...

Senko: Something on your mind?

(y/n): So much to do... But I feel like sleeping for a week or two...

Senko: Well you can sleep all you want, leave the rest to me.

Senko suggested with a huge smile as she used her Demigod power to bring the empty cup of tea from your hand as you took a deep breath.

(y/n): Hmm... I think I'll sleep for three days...

Senko: Ok, I made sure your bed was warm and fuzzy for you to...

Senko began before she slowly stopped as she sees you sleeping while you sat there... Senko just smiles and tools the dishes over to the kitchen before leaving and coming back to place a large warm blanket over you as she leaves to clean the dishes... Soon... Everything fades to black...

The title "Helpful Fox Senko" appeared as the title was untouched and peaceful silence filled the air.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.5K 334 23
When Nevaeh and her father, The Grim Reaper, move to the Human's World. But shortly after he disappears, Nevaeh is left to be cared for by the Reaper...
9.9K 466 25
One piece Killer x female Reader modern AU. Moving to a new city brings a fresh start to anyones life. But what happens when you cross paths with a...
15K 648 14
This is a story about the Grim Reaper and the souls he delivers. The Grim Reaper delivers souls from earth to what most comprehend as the 'afterlif...
761K 24K 41
What happens when Kira falls for you? What happens when he might actually have a softer side to him. But what if you like him back? From a shy girl t...