Chapter 33: Back To Square One.

This has been the journey so far...

After the departure of two dead souls

After the departure of two dead souls... It was back to three who lived under the same roof... However it was like nothing has changed... Yet.

-Crow Father.

(y/n): Well... Now with that Succubus and Astolfo no longer in my house... I'm going to see what's our next destination.

Mari: How long have we lived in this world? Two years?

Senko: Three.

Mari: Wow... Times flies really fast when you're dead.

(y/n): No... No it didn't. It was bloody slow, Mari.

In your lovely home, after Angel and Astolfo went back to the Kingdom of the Dead when a few hotels and households were re-built, you sat on your couch with the magical cube in your hand as Mari sat beside you before leaning on your shoulder and asked.

Mari: Ohh, lets go to a world where there's a bunch of hot K-Pop stars!

(y/n): I don't know what that is, but sounds horrible. Hmmm... Ah... I think I just know where to go.

Senko: And where's that?

Senko asked, leaning on the couch beside you before you answered with a smile.

(y/n): Lets say we're going to visit a lovely place that changed my way of existence.

Mari: Don't you mean life?

(y/n): Don't have one.

Mari: Oh.

After Mari quietly replied, you got up from the couch and looked at the cube as it began to glow, float and spin in the palm of your hand.

(y/n): Lets hope things haven't changed over there...

Soon... You, Mari and Senko slowly disappeared into small blue particles before the house disappeared as well... Leaving an open space in the forest, near the beautiful lake as silence soon takes over...

[Timeskip with (y/n) dragging Mari out of the shower so he can use it... Leaving a wet, naked Vampire outside the bathroom as she begins to bang on the door.]

A large land of grass is seen, the sun shines upon the beautiful greens before a large house is seen in the distance... You walked out of your house to see the beautiful grassy land and the air gently breezes through your hair as you let out a relaxed sigh.

(y/n): Beautiful.

Soon Mari and Senko poked their heads from behind your shoulders to see the grass land as Mari asked.

Mari: Is this the place? Looks nice.

(y/n): Yea, this is the place.

You replied before making your way to bye open field of grass to get a good look around. As you did, you made your way towards a hill up ahead before looking out at the distance before a gentle smile forms on your face.

(y/n): Heh... Glad that it's still standing...

Senko: What is it?

Senko asked, getting up the hill before seeing a large tower ahead with walls surrounding the tower. You simply sat down on the grass before replying.

(y/n): Where everything changed. A lovely place in my memories.

Senko turns to you before deciding to join you on the grass, sitting right beside you before you asked.

(y/n): And the Vampire?

Senko: Mari said she's going to sleep.

(y/n): Alright.

You replied, looking back at the tower before seeing humans out in the field within the walls. Wearing capes and wands as they practice magic... Soon, you broke the silence.

(y/n): There is where I met my second Master... And my best friend... Wonder if they're still around.

Senko: Well... How long has it been since you seen them?

(y/n): Hmm? Well, since I left this realm and time was very different... I'd say over three million years. But for them, I was gone for ten days.

Senko: You sure can keep track of your time, huh?

Senko asked with a smile as you smiled back. You then stared at the tower... Or academy really... Senko looks at you and asked.

Senko: Why not go see them?

(y/n): Nah, they'll see my house and immediately recognize it. It won't be long till they come visit.

After replying, you stood up and looked at Senko before speaking.

(y/n): Lets head inside.

And with that said, you walked towards your lovely home with Senko following behind as everything fades to black...

And the title "Helpful Fox Senko" appeared as the title is untouched and peaceful silence fills the air.